Home
Posted By: Redneck Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
........last night in SC. It was 'live' on OANN - and the crowd was yuge and quite vociferous... About an hour. And he was spot on re: this idiot Biden...
Posted By: SKane Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
It's rather telling that the former president can garner a far greater turnout than the current president. laugh
Here Here!
Posted By: rte Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Gov. Henry McMaster, South Carolina state Rep. Russell Fry, coach Lou Holtz, Graham Allen, Brandon Judd, state GOP chair Drew McKissick, and former state Rep. Katie Arrington spoke at President Trump's rally.

Katie Arrington is a diminutive fireball and kicked some ass.

Replay Of President Donald Trump Rally LIVE In Florence
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
80 million votes my ass!
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Originally Posted by SKane
It's rather telling that the former president can garner a far greater turnout than the current president. laugh

The former President is still President. The current occupant is not the president.
Posted By: akrange Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Bigly..
Posted By: Riverc Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Originally Posted by 45_100

The former President is still President. The current occupant is not the president.

That's right on, other countries around the world know it too.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I don't think Trump can win in 2024. I also don't think Biden will run again and won't pick Kamala if he does.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 but won because of the electoral college and the quirky way Hillary forgot to campaign in the "blue wall" states.

He lost the popular vote in 2020 and that time the dems didn't make the same mistake. (If you think he lost because of fraud, why hasn't anyone--including smart people like Mike Lindell, come up with any evidence that a single precinct was flipped by fraud?)

People at his rallies mean nothing. The "hard core" who attends those will vote for him. But they're not enough to win.

Trump's abrasiveness turns off a lot of "normal" voters. He's done nothing to get them back. Most of his problem is self-forced errors. Do we have to rely on Biden's self forced errors being worse?

That said, I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and will do so in 2024 if he gets the nomination. It's simply self-preservation. But the best of all worlds would be a younger nominee (we have a very good bench) with Trump helping the nominee get elected.

Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: akrange Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Is there a Life after Death.. You’ga ..
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22

This ^^^

kwg
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Originally Posted by kwg020

This ^^^

kwg
You got ballz saying that on the Fire Mr.

Bingo. The current WH puke is a Resident.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22

Dayom. I didnt even hear about it until now.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
I'm guessing Lindsay won't present?
Originally Posted by blindshooter
I'm guessing Lindsay won't present?

The rally took place last night and you can be assured that Miss Lyndsey was not invited.lol
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Originally Posted by rte
I don't think Trump can win in 2024. I also don't think Biden will run again and won't pick Kamala if he does.

He lost the popular vote in 2016 but won because of the electoral college and the quirky way Hillary forgot to campaign in the "blue wall" states.

He lost the popular vote in 2020 and that time the dems didn't make the same mistake. (If you think he lost because of fraud, why hasn't anyone--including smart people like Mike Lindell, come up with any evidence that a single precinct was flipped by fraud?)

People at his rallies mean nothing. The "hard core" who attends those will vote for him. But they're not enough to win.

Trump's abrasiveness turns off a lot of "normal" voters. He's done nothing to get them back. Most of his problem is self-forced errors. Do we have to rely on Biden's self forced errors being worse?

That said, I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and will do so in 2024 if he gets the nomination. It's simply self-preservation. But the best of all worlds would be a younger nominee (we have a very good bench) with Trump helping the nominee get elected.

95% chance IndyCA35 is a wimpy kind of guy.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Ghostsniper Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22

So you're saying that Trump is responsible for the current state of the country?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Trump's rally....... - 03/13/22
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by rte

95% chance IndyCA35 is a wimpy kind of guy.
Nah - 99%, easy...
© 24hourcampfire