Home
Here are the eighteen Republican senators who voted with anti-gun Democrats in favor of a bill that included a provision that allows Federal law enforcement to bypass State and local level Second Amendment sanctuary statutes. VOTE THEM OUT!

Barrasso (R-WY)

Blunt (R-MO)

Capito (R-WV)

Collins (R-ME)

Cornyn (R-TX)

Ernst (R-IA)

Graham (R-SC)

Grassley (R-IA)

Hyde-Smith (R-MS)

McConnell (R-KY)

Moran (R-KS)

Murkowski (R-AK)

Portman (R-OH)

Shelby (R-AL)

Thune (R-SD)

Tuberville (R-AL)

Wicker (R-MS)

Young (R-IN)

Link
The usual suspects.
Thanks for posting. Time to drain the Republican swamp.
Fuggin' Cornyn.

I sure tried to primary his RINO ass last time. Didn't work.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Cornyn (R-TX)

Here's my dog turd senator. He's a "gentleman hunter", exactly like the landed aristocracy in England who are bird hunters:

Describe your favorite shooting sport/hunting activity?

I primarily enjoy bird hunting with my 28 gauge over-under Beretta for quail and dove. I’d like to consider myself an ethical hunter—if you shoot it, you better eat it. I’ve stopped deer hunting for venison because my wife and daughters don’t really care for it. Birds are a different story, and my wife and I take turns preparing them. As far as where I like hunting best, as they say, everything is bigger in Texas.

Which piece of pending legislation related to the firearms industry is particularly important to you and why?

As Americans, we have a right to self-defense. I have my license to carry, as does my wife and many other Texans. My legislation, the Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, would ensure this right will not be infringed. It should be legal for those who have a license to carry their weapon from state to state as long as they obey the laws in that state like you would with a driver’s license. You don’t need to get a driver’s license in all 50 states. You get one driver’s license, in your home state, and it’s recognized in other places. That’s a commonsense way to handle concealed carry licenses, and I am fighting to get reciprocity signed into law.

What do you see as the challenges and opportunities for hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts in this congressional session?

Well, we’re faced with a lot of challenges today, particularly with respect to keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous criminals. One bill we worked to successfully include in the recent government funding bill, the Fix NICS Act, will strengthen our background check system and help ensure dangerous individuals who are legally barred from purchasing a firearm can’t circumvent the system. We had 78 cosponsors on that bill in the Senate, so that was a big bipartisan accomplishment. One opportunity we have this congressional session is to pass concealed carry reciprocity, which I mentioned earlier. That’s a top priority of law-abiding gun owners in Texas and something I’m looking forward to getting passed in the Senate soon.

https://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/nssf-qa-u-s-sen-john-cornyn-r-texas/
Two headed snake, all of them fear the People.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fuggin' Cornyn.

I think he does not intend to run again. I can't recall where I heard or read that and I could be wrong, but if it's true then the time to start vetting and filtering is now. Once they establish incumbency, it's hard to do anything about it.

I need to look into it myself.
I knew Portman would be on that list

I wish his RINO ass would go away. He might as well be called Little Romney
that allows Federal law enforcement to bypass State and local level Second Amendment sanctuary statutes.

1..I'm curious how this would play out in court with regard to states rights.
2..Curious about which feds specifically would come to enforce ...what ever, where ever?
3..Curious about the reaction of the people at the location they attempted enforcement.
They didnt fare too well in the Clive Bundy case if I recall and if I were LE I'd be thinkin' twice about gettin' all shot up over something as dumb as this. From what I read in the news and see on TV, its kind of open season on LE even without provocation.
This my be the stupidest piece of legislation ever written.

The "other thing" that has to happen sooner or later might just as well happen over this? $hits gone on for too long as is.
Did Willard grow a set, or did I miss him on the list?
Blunt from my home state. He's retiring. I wish he'd have never gotten into any office.
Thanks, Young will be gone for sure. Talks out of both side of his mouth. Whatever is best for him.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
that allows Federal law enforcement to bypass State and local level Second Amendment sanctuary statutes.

1..I'm curious how this would play out in court with regard to states rights.
2..Curious about which feds specifically would come to enforce ...what ever, where ever?
3..Curious about the reaction of the people at the location they attempted enforcement.
They didnt fare too well in the Clive Bundy case if I recall and if I were LE I'd be thinkin' twice about gettin' all shot up over something as dumb as this. From what I read in the news and see on TV, its kind of open season on LE even without provocation.
This my be the stupidest piece of legislation ever written.

The "other thing" that has to happen sooner or later might just as well happen over this? $hits gone on for too long as is.

This^^^^^^^ I doubt that many / any states that have sanctuary laws in place would comply; some have even gone as far as to say that they'd arrest Feds trying to enforce unlawful regs in their states / counties..................but talk is cheap until time to put up comes.

MM
They love them some Sanctuary Cities ..
This is all the Derby Donkey named Mitch doing ..
Him and that Stupid Looking Side Kick Lurch Thune .
The Cabal ..
The Charlatans of Deceit..
Fuggin' Cornyn.

Yup, same here. This POS is McConnell's permanent ass ornament. He is beholding to the Chamber of Commerce and the deep state. He promised to end obammycare his own way after refusing to side with Cruz. We can see how that turned out. I'm almost positive I saw his pasty white a s s out helping build our border wall here in Tx (sarcasm). Did I mention he is a piece of S H I T!!!

BP...
Grassley can’t last too much longer he has to be pissing 90
No matter what law gets passed anything 2nd Amendment has to pass through the Supreme Court. It's too sensitive for any law to just be accepted and implemented without some kind of Supreme court action. There must of been something else in that bill for Grassley and Ernst to vote for it. Since we don't really know what is in the bill none of us know why they voted that way. There has to be something in it that got their "yes" vote.

kwg
Fuggin' Cornyn.

He is the epic RINO bastard. Wouldn't matter if he was a democrat. Jackass.
Fuggin' Cornyn.

Better luck next time, Barry. He is a yuge POS. As are the rest of the scum on that list.
It’s in the continuing budget resolution. The Democrats have brought back earmarks so I’m positive they all got their pet corruption funded. That list is pure Chamber of Commerce rino’s. None on that list ever think of duty or the people they’re supposed to represent for even a second.
Where did they get the idea that they had the authority to vote away the second?
FJB FRP
Something I thought I'd toss in here since we're cussing the US Senate. It's high time we did away with direct election of US Senators and restore the state legislatures' powers to elect them. That's the way it was originally set up and that's the way it should have remained. Direct election has just about completely decimated the power of the States and it's not good.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Something I thought I'd toss in here since we're cussing the US Senate. It's high time we did away with direct election of US Senators and restore the state legislatures' powers to elect them. That's the way it was originally set up and that's the way it should have remained. Direct election has just about completely decimated the power of the States and it's not good.

Right. The Senate was supposed to represent the interests of the States as government entities, not individual state residents. For the latter, folks had US House Representatives. It was a balance of legitimate interests that the Founders carefully worked out. The Seventeenth Amendment thew that delicate balance completely out of whack, and we've been seeing the consequences.

PS The same folks who pushed for the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax were the ones pushing for the Seventeenth Amendment, i.e., big money.

Right. The Senate was supposed to represent the interests of the States as government entities, not individual state residents. For the latter, folks had US House Representatives. It was a balance of legitimate interests that the Founders carefully worked out. The Seventeenth Amendment thew that delicate balance completely out of whack, and we've been seeing the consequences.

PS The same folks who pushed for the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax were the ones pushing for the Seventeenth Amendment, i.e., big money.

The problem is, if we try to go after the 17th at this point, the dems will want to redress several others, including the 2nd.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Blunt from my home state. He's retiring. I wish he'd have never gotten into any office.

He has been a long term POS ... Talks out the side of his mouth all the time ..
Grassley and Ernst from Iowa, two more rhinos from Iowa that will never get my vote again
Barrasso trying to be like Mitch, he is disappointing.
Fahqin' kuhnt Murkowski.
Meanwhile another 30,000 illegals just crossed the border..
More money for Sexual Augmentations ..
And those Sanctuary Cities still Exist..
14 billion for Traffic Cameras..
The ink is running dry at the Mint..
Lions, Tigers and Bears…
Originally Posted by ENorton

What the hell was Barrasshole thinking when he voted for this? We had Liz Cheney turning into a Democrat/Traitor and now this. I thought McConnell was born with two heads, but it was just Barrasshole peering over Mitch's right shoulder to get his face in the camera.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Where did they get the idea that they had the authority to vote away the second?

Question of the ages right there.
Remember your enemies.
Tuberville (R-AL)
It didn’t take long for this guy to show his spots!
I have been thinking that for years. miles
It’s threads like this that should remind us all, just how big a problem we have. I cringe when I hear people talking about the red wave coming in November, or how much better off the country will become once “we” take back the Senate and the House. I really like the idea of The Great Reset, just not the one the globalists have in mind.

I agree. Direct election of senators made it too easy to purchase votes. Look at Beijing Mitch. His personal wealth and that of his in-laws makes him beholden to the CCP.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Jim1611

He has been a long term POS ... Talks out the side of his mouth all the time ..

He sure does. I used to call his office about issues that were in the works to express my thoughts and his people were some of the most rude I've ever encountered. He comes from a family of self serving RONOs.
It's time to realize, the nation was toppled in a bloodless coup decades ago.
Originally Posted by kwg020
No matter what law gets passed anything 2nd Amendment has to pass through the Supreme Court. It's too sensitive for any law to just be accepted and implemented without some kind of Supreme court action. There must of been something else in that bill for Grassley and Ernst to vote for it. Since we don't really know what is in the bill none of us know why they voted that way. There has to be something in it that got their "yes" vote.

kwg

Ernst was on TV pushing for US military action in Ukraine. Now we know shes on the take.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The problem is, if we try to go after the 17th at this point, the dems will want to redress several others, including the 2nd.

The 17th Amendment was never ratified. It lacked the required number of states in support of it. Congress simply declared it ratified, ignoring the Constitutional requirement of the necessary number of states being in support of it. They did precisely the same with regard to the 16th Amendment.

Link

The 17th Amendment was never ratified. It lacked the required number of states in support of it. Congress simply declared it ratified, ignoring the Constitutional requirement of the necessary number of states being in support of it.

More seizure of state power.
State after state were merely "declared ratified" in the absence of any documentation of any action on the part of said states' governments. Precisely the same occurred with respect to the 16th Amendment (income tax), declared ratified the same year. There was massive illegality in operation within our national government in the year 1913, under the direction, and for the benefit, of big money. Look for the state by state ratifications. You will not find nearly a sufficient number, as required by the Constitution. Many states who were declared to have ratified these amendments literally had taken no action whatsoever in their regards, and were merely declared by Congress to have ratified absent supporting documentation from the states in question.

Quit voting for Blunt years ago, he has been a closet Democrat from the start. Came out since he announced his retirement last year. Disgrace to his family and to the state. GW
Originally Posted by ENorton

Yep.
Time to primary him out.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

kwg

Ernst was on TV pushing for US military action in Ukraine. Now we know shes on the take.

I just sent a message to Charles Grassley asking him why he voted YES. It will take a week or so but he has been good at getting a message back

kwg
Is Romney up for re-election?? I expected to see his name there…
I am shocked to see my lame duck Senator is not on that list Toomey will not run again. Could be he saw a primary fight in his future. Hopefully we can put a real conservative in there we have not had one for a while. Between Toomey and the late unlamented Arlan Spector I have had enough of these rinos.

kwg

I sent an email to Senator Grassley about his vote on March 10th. Here is part of his reply. Basically he felt trapped about voting "Yes" because the Congress has passed 3 continuing resolutions to keep country financed and this would of been the 4th. The other reason was to provide aid for the Ukrainians.

I am deeply frustrated that I and other senators who support helping heroic Ukrainians defend themselves from a barbaric onslaught were forced into a corner on the FY22 omnibus spending bill. I want to make it clear that I oppose the FY22 omnibus spending levels and the broken process congressional leaders in the House and Senate used to get it passed. However, I voted for the H.R.2471, the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2022 when it passed the Senate on March 10, 2022, because I could not in good conscience vote in a way that would further delay urgently needed support for Ukrainians fighting for their freedom on the front lines against tyranny.

To learn more about the actions I have taken to stand against Putin’s aggression before and after his invasion of Ukraine, you can visit my website at https://www.grassley.senate.gov/grassley-leads-efforts-to-support-ukraine-punish-russia.
I'm done voting for a single incumbent. They are all [bleep] their constituents.
Well it looks like the Hits just keep Cum’n in the latest Spending Bill..
The Derby Donkey named Mitch and the rest of the Heretics stuff a provision for Mandatory Felony Investigation into people who fail or are put on hold during the National Insta Check Process..
The ATF will alert local law enforcement to pursue a Felony Inquiry..
The National Insta Check system has been plague with a High Rate of False Holds and Declines..
Better hurry and get those Transfers done before the Grace Period is over .
Knock Knock .. Who’s There.. It’s Johnny..
Originally Posted by KFWA
I knew Portman would be on that list

I wish his RINO ass would go away. He might as well be called Little Romney

I think your going to get your wish. I heard he is retiring.
The Federal reserve system allows them an unlimited budget and unlimited power to abuse people like this.

States should pass bills making it illegal for local law enforcement to accept wages from the Feds.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The Federal reserve system allows them an unlimited budget and unlimited power to abuse people like this.

States should pass bills making it illegal for local law enforcement to accept wages from the Feds.

Agreed. That's the next step in this battle.
Fuggin' Cornyn.

Better luck next time, Barry. He is a yuge POS. As are the rest of the scum on that list.

If Cornyn doesn't run next time, don't be surprised to see an even worse RINO and Dim Lover, the slimy Will Hurd, slither into the Senate race. Hurd is way worse than Cornyn and that's saying something. We had our fill of him as our TX-23 representative and he was fixing to lose his job when he "decided" not to run again.
Originally Posted by Chisos
Fuggin' Cornyn.

If Cornyn doesn't run next time, don't be surprised to see an even worse RINO and Dim Lover, the slimy Will Hurd, slither into the Senate race. Hurd is way worse than Cornyn and that's saying something. We had our fill of him as our TX-23 representative and he was fixing to lose his job when he "decided" not to run again.

Hope you all help Hurd with his "decision" again.

BTW- Cornyn scored a big fat F on the "Liberty Score - Grade Your Politicians" link I posted last night.

https://libertyscore.conservativereview.com/john-cornyn

Damn Rino.
© 24hourcampfire