Home
I heard CanadianLefty is already on a plane...
Cliff's Notes?
I think this is all BS. I don't believe the sniveling POS is anything more than disinformation.

I think the boy just chickened out.
https://www.sofmag.com/nearly-20000-foreign-volunteers-including-former-u-k-veterans-join-ukraine/

https://www.sofmag.com/veterans-volunteer-to-fight-in-ukraine/

https://www.sofmag.com/update-250-million-in-military-aid-assets-to-ukraine-on-track-says-dod/
This is not an attempt to usurp your thread TRH but instead to add to it.

Putin is kicking the ass of those fools who fell for the NWO's bullschitt about the PHONY Democracy,Ukraine,being in peril.

Ukraine's greatest peril is from the NWO and their Bolshevik puppet,Zelenskyy.

Fears three British ex-special forces troops killed by Russian attack in Ukraine

Fears that three British ex-special forces troops have been killed by a Russian attack in Ukraine are being investigated.

UK authorities are investigating after dozens were killed in a missile strike close to the Ukrainian border with Nato member Poland on Sunday, amid unconfirmed reports that three Britons were among the casualties.

There has been no official confirmation of their deaths.

More than 30 missiles targeted a training facility in Yavoriv, less than 15 miles from the Polish border, according to the governor of Ukraine’s western Lviv region. More than 130 people were injured.

However a source told the Daily Mirror that there were “many more killed within the site than has been claimed” and that the three men who reportedly died had not been part of a foreign fighters unit that was being trained at the International Centre for Peacekeeping and Security.

The Ministry of Defence said it could only comment on cases involving military personnel.

Asked in the aftermath of the attack, sources at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) told The Daily Mirror that they were unaware of any British casualties among the dead.

British citizens are advised against all travel to Ukraine by the FCDO, while transport secretary Grant Shapps warned British troops and ex-service personnel last week that it is illegal for them to join the fighting in Ukraine.

Following a similar warning from defence secretary Ben Wallace, Mr Shapps told ITV’s Good Morning Britain that any Briton who does so risks worsening a “dangerous situation”.

The training centre appeared to be the most westerly target struck so far in the 18-day conflict, deepening fears of an escalation in the war should Russian missiles inadvertently strike Poland.

Nato said on Sunday that it currently does not have any personnel in Ukraine, though the US has increased the number of US troops deployed to Poland and neighbouring countries.

The Russian attack involved air-launched cruise missiles fired from Russian airspace by long-range bombers, a senior US defence official said on Monday.

The official added that there were no US troops, contractors or civilian government workers at the base.

In Moscow, defence ministry spokesperson Igor Konashenkov said Russia had used high-precision, long-range weapons to strike Yavoriv and a separate facility in the village of Starichi.

“As a result of the strike, up to 180 foreign mercenaries and a large amount of foreign weapons were destroyed,” he claimed.

The 140-square mile facility is one of Ukraine’s biggest and is the largest in the western part of the country, which has so far been spared the worst of the fighting.

The attack is reported to have spurred Poles to rush to passport offices and stockpile essentials amid fears among residents that the war could cut off supplies, or even spill over into Poland.

Downing Street said the strike so close to a Nato member was “deeply concerning” and that the UK is seeking to build the “broadest possible coalition” against the Russian aggression.

“We want everyone in the international community to condemn Putin's barbaric acts,” Boris Johnson’s official spokesman said.

US secretary of state Antony Blinken also condemned the attack, saying: “The brutality must stop.”

Following the attack, Russia’s defence ministry warned it would take further military action against foreign fighters in Ukraine.

“At these facilities, the Kiev regime deployed a training centre for foreign mercenaries before being sent to the areas of hostilities against Russian military personnel, as well as a storage base for weapons and equipment coming from foreign countries,” it said in a statement.

“As a result of the strike, up to 180 foreign mercenaries and a large shipment of foreign weapons were destroyed. The destruction of foreign mercenaries who arrived on the territory of Ukraine will continue.”

The Independent has a proud history of campaigning for the rights of the most vulnerable, and we first ran our Refugees Welcome campaign during the war in Syria in 2015. Now, as we renew our campaign and launch this petition in the wake of the unfolding Ukrainian crisis, we are calling on the government to go further and faster to ensure help is delivered.

To find out more about our Refugees Welcome campaign, click here. To sign the petition click here. If you would like to donate then please click here for our GoFundMe page.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...british-troops-feared-dead-b2035555.html
The fog of war, believe nothing written and little of what you see.
The Abraham Lincoln Brigade Part Deux is finding out that war is no fun when a random mortar shell lights you up.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Abraham Lincoln Brigade Part Deux is finding out that war is no fun when a random mortar shell lights you up.

Random mortar shell! How about actual accurate mortar fire? That is something to sweat.
Russia has used kid’s gloves on this mess as far as foreign fighters go. Why wouldn’t they hit that base? The only reason they hadn’t was because they didn’t want to. They can do it again anytime they want. They can hit any target they want in Ukraine anytime they want.
Should we really warn them? whistle
They thought it was cosplay Call to Duty.

Shocked that they are not given weapons and ammo after the Ukraine military weapons have been already sold on the black market by Zelensky's buddies and the Ukrainians can't even outfit their own army.

I am guessing very few had actual combat experience. Going over to Ukraine to out virtue signal your other beta males on instagram that you're fighting for democracy. lol

Poor useful global betas
Originally Posted by Brazos
Cliff's Notes?

Same ole, same ole, "Don't go you might get hurt. They are shooting real boolets.".
Originally Posted by rickt300

Sounds like the campfire. LOL
I saw an unconfirmed report that the Canadian sniper who someone posted about a couple days ago was also killed. Allegedly 20 minutes after engaging.

As for the volunteers I don't think a lot of them realized that Russia is a big fan of all types of artillery.

Let's see here. Go a to foreign country where you don't speak the language and expect them to arm you when they don't have enough weapons for their own people? I don't know what he was expecting...but he would have been lucky to get a molotov cocktail to throw at a tank.
Prayers sent for JeffO and his family fighting over in Ukraine.

Such a brave soul
Factoid for the Campfire Brain trust to digest ... there are also many videos of people describing a counter experience when going to Ukraine.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Love your military analysis on Russian artillery

How many years did you serve in the US military? Infantry? Tank corp? Artillery?

How much time have you spent training with the Russian military ?

Can you even find Russia and Ukraine on a map? lol
Originally Posted by ribka

I am guessing very few had actual combat experience. Going over to Ukraine to out virtue signal your other beta males on instagram that you're fighting for democracy. lol

Poor useful global betas

Looked like a babied teenager to me. Three days of training? Seems to me combat training would be a requisite and not what they were planning to provide high school grads.

How many years did you serve in the US military? Infantry? Tank corp? Artillery?

Give us an analysis? I'm all ears.

Poor useful global betas

Looked like a babied teenager to me. Three days of training? Seems to me combat training would be a requisite and not what they were planning to provide high school grads.

Need at least 2 months of training after weeding out the soft beta cos players. So end up with maybe twenty per cent out of all of the volunteers and that's with drastically lowered standards.
I think its the difference of mentality between a mercenary and a freedom fighter.

The latter would go to Kiev with Molotov cocktails, IEDs, whatever if they were short of ammo to defend their city.

Historically Russia has been a real fan of artillery, the Germans found this out a long time ago. Seems nowadays they like to lob surface to surface missiles. Oddly I have not seen any video of artillery being brought into Ukraine. You would think that would be a thing the fake news would be all over.
Aside from everyone wanting to kill Russians for the obvious reasons, why would you "volunteer" to be canon fodder for Ukraine?

Send 'em weapons and watch from afar.

That’s actually a pretty short excerpt of his entire post on Twitter. He barely got out of the country. The Ukies are cutting up passports and forcing anyone who has any sort of military clothing or gear to go back. He and a couple British dudes had to hide in a Red Cross ambulance and ditch all their military clothes to get out.

The Ukies are still going to be dominated by the old Soviet mindset. You aren’t going to be out running around killing Russians. It’s going to be “March towards meat grinder, Comrade. In Ukraine you no need bullets, you pick up magazine from friend after he turned to meat pile.”
Per Russian doctrine most of the heavy artillery and air power is being held back in Russia. He obviously Knew NATO started training in W Ukraine and bombed that facility with missiles ( fired from Russia) killing hundreds, many foreign nationals coming over to fight. Big news block on what happened there now by Ukraine media.

surround a city, bomb it and attempt to engage in diplomacy. No diplomacy do it again and surround another city, bomb it. Engage in diplomacy. ...... Target water supplies, electricity, energy, dams, transport, materials storage areas ( food, fuel, steel manufacturing) secure ports etc

He hasn't even released half of his military power.

See how this develops

Historically Russia has been a real fan of artillery, the Germans found this out a long time ago. Seems nowadays they like to lob surface to surface missiles. Oddly I have not seen any video of artillery being brought into Ukraine. You would think that would be a thing the fake news would be all over.

What is the Russian way to give green troops combat experience?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

They are put in the first wave as always
The ones that survive, get good in a hurry. Lol

Originally Posted by JoeBob

Thank you! 😉

Historically?

The Germans weren't?

WW1?
Per Russian doctrine most of the heavy artillery and air power is being held back in Russia. He obviously Knew NATO started training in W Ukraine and bombed that facility with missiles ( fired from Russia) killing hundreds, many foreign nationals coming over to fight. Big news block on what happened there now by Ukraine media.

surround a city, bomb it and attempt to engage in diplomacy. No diplomacy do it again and surround another city, bomb it. Engage in diplomacy. ...... Target water supplies, electricity, energy, dams, transport, materials storage areas ( food, fuel, steel manufacturing) secure ports etc

See how this develops

Putin let you in on his master plan did he? So the cluster fck called the Russian military in Ukraine right now is part of the master plan? "just wait folks we are saving the good stuff for last ... we don't care we have lost hundreds and hundreds of military assets ... we got a plan".

Man you people are gullible.

Do you have a source for your 100s killed. last I heard it was 35.
Ha,ha. Go an try and find Russia and Ukraine on a map military genius and get back to me and can discuss. lol. Are you familiar with Russian tactics in Georgia and Syria? Im not talking about Atlanta Georgia but the country Georgia in Central Asia

These Obama/Soros puppets are good for a laugh

See how this develops

Putin let you in on his master plan did he? So the cluster fck called the Russian military in Ukraine right now is part of the master plan? "just wait folks we are saving the good stuff for last ... we don't care we have lost hundreds and hundreds of military assets ... we got a plan".

Man you people are gullible.

Do you have a source for your 100s killed. last I heard it was 35.

As always ... for example? So I suppose you think Stalin wanted to loose millions of soldiers in the first couple years of the war as it was again part of his master plan? It was his plan to let the Germans siege Leningrad and enter the suburbs of Moscow. OMG

The soviet military is screwed up internally. That is why they mess up. It's not some master plan.

Ha,ha. Go an try and find Russia and Ukraine on a mat military genius and get back to me and can discuss. lol. These Obama/Soros puppets are good for a laugh

That's it? A "ha, ha". No analytical retort. No military analysis? Yes, ha, ha, indeed.

Ha,ha. Go an try and find Russia and Ukraine on a mat military genius and get back to me and can discuss. lol. These Obama/Soros puppets are good for a laugh

That's it? A "ha, ha". No analytical retort. No military analysis? Yes, ha, ha, indeed.

Two years working in Field station Berlin before the wall fell monitoring and watching Russian troop movements, tactics , listening to communications in Russian then translating them ,working and briefing with Russian defectors in Russian, working with SALT treaties in Russia right before the fall of the SU, and later working 4 years in the FSU doesn't begin to cover your Russian military knowledge experience stocking shelves in dollar general in some little dumpy rurall town lol
Sorry, I just thought this was funny.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Or they abandon equipment in the middle of the field and stuff like that. We have been seeing a lot of that lately.

Or they abandon equipment in the middle of the field and stuff like that. We have been seeing a lot of that lately.

Tell me about your Dollar General theory on Russian artillery tactics and tank movements?

Two years working in Field station Berlin before the wall fell monitoring and watching Russian troop movements, tactics , listening to communications in Russian then translating them ,working and briefing with Russian defectors in Russian, working with SALT treaties in Russia right before the fall of the SU, and later working 4 years in the FSU doesn't begin to cover your Russian military knowledge experience stocking shelves in dollar general in some little dumpy rurall town lol

Then by all means provide your analysis. Let loose your inner Kraken and demonstrate how what we are seeing is a grand master plan. There is enough public out there for you to work with no?

So is this Master strategy you describe taught in Russian war colleges?

Not twitter but there are some things developing in the dark world of the Internet.
https://threatpost.com/cybercrooks-political-in-fighting-threatens-the-west/178899/

Tell me about your Dollar General theory on Russian artillery tactics and tank movements?

So you deny the Russians are abandoning whole intact functioning equipment complete with full ammunition loads?

Haven't you heard about Igor the Ukrainian who found a fully functioning Tor system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_missile_system Quite a story.

I'm sure Putin firing generals mean the plan is working.

It's like Trump losing the election to save us all.

Trust the plan.......
I'm going to fight Putin by posting some mean meme's, that will fix him.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I agree it is funny ... but the propaganda war is real and meaningful. Unfortunately in today's world "memes" are part of that toolset.

For example, Xi is very afraid of the pooh bear memes that is hwy he expends enormous resources rooting them out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/winnie-the-pooh-censored-china-president-xi-jinping-comparisons/

Not twitter but there are some things developing in the dark world of the Internet.
https://threatpost.com/cybercrooks-political-in-fighting-threatens-the-west/178899/

I thought it a clever play on words.

I thought it a clever play on words.

It is. Very clever. smile
Here are the Russian geniuses discussing strategy ... or maybe the brigade Vodka rations are in dispute. LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...sian_soldiers_combat_against_each_other/
Any warnings for those wanting to go over and join Putin’s army?
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I agree it is funny ... but the propaganda war is real and meaningful. Unfortunately in today's world "memes" are part of that toolset.

For example, Xi is very afraid of the pooh bear memes that is hwy he expends enormous resources rooting them out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/winnie-the-pooh-censored-china-president-xi-jinping-comparisons/

That's funny laugh
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Any warnings for those wanting to go over and join Putin’s army?

There have been some.
https://newlinesmag.com/reportage/chechens-fighting-chechens-in-ukraine/
Georgians and Chechens who have deep reasons to dislike the Russians have jumped at the chance to come to Ukraine.
Doggone it, and here I was set to leave next week before the mandatory cut off of 70 years old by the State Department .... I wonder if any of those black ops guys who were hiring "independent operators" are still looking for people?
i wish someone had told me this earlier. i've had my wife sewing elastic into the waist band of my fatigues and i picked out a pair of oakleys already.
Very good counter example to the OP. This guys is clear evidence there really is an effective Foreign Legion in Ukraine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RussiaUkra...h_lithuanian_volunteer_fighter_during_a/
Damn I was hoping to join the Azov
Very good counter example to the OP. This guys is clear evidence there really is an effective Foreign Legion in Ukraine.

Oldhat you really need to up your game man. Reddit is a heavily moderated site pretty much nothing against the popular narrative is going to stay up there long.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Should we really warn them? whistle

Originally Posted by dodgefan

Oldhat you really need to up your game man. Reddit is a heavily moderated site pretty much nothing against the popular narrative is going to stay up there long.

Moderated does not make it false.

Truth is sometimes popular and sometimes it's not. Funny how that works.
© 24hourcampfire