Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Poland has offered 28 MiG29s to the Ukraine Air Force. Biden veoed this because he is afraid of angering rhe Russians.

I seem to remember that Russian-built MiGs given to North VietNam shot down 83 US aircraft during the VietNam War. The Russians didn't seem to be concerned about angering a nuclear-armed superpower.

Then there was Korea where Russian pilots actually flew MiG15s in combat against us.

Shame on my country.

Боже, бережи Україну.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
You can't say that up here. Almost all of them are rooting for Putin here
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Boy Howdy

We are sheep/turtles

Shurtles
Posted By: Anaconda Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Someone please explain to me what Biden has to do with it ?
What do the U.S.A, and Germany have to do with Poland giving Migs to Ukraine ?

It seems to me some Ukrainian piolets could show up at a polish air base and fly home, destroying a few dozen Russian tanks on the way.
Where does Biden come in ?
Posted By: rem141r Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
poland wants us to run blocker for them. they ain't stupid, contrary to all the jokes.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by Anaconda

It seems to me some Ukrainian piolets could show up at a polish air base and fly home, destroying a few dozen Russian tanks on the way.

They want the US to replace those MIGs with F-16s, which DOES make it sorta our business.
Poland wanted to park the MIG's on our air base and have us hand them to Ukraine. Then the US would replace the MIG's with F-16's.

It's not our war, we don't need to escalate to nukes in a chit fit between corrupt oligarchs...... burisma papers ... cough.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by moosemike

They seem to think you want war, Russia has already determined there will be war. These clowns want Putin to win, commies come in all forms.

Supply munitions, medical and food. NOT one drop of American Blood on Europes soil!

I hope many Russians Die!
Posted By: Dutch Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
I don’t think anyone should send MIG’s to Ukraine. But they should be parked on the border, fueled and armed with the keys in it. If the Ukes steal them, holler “stop! Thief!” very loudly! And have our ambassador send a severe rebuke to their government!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Biden didnt Veto anything.....and the Poles didnt turn down the offer.

Its simply a logistics problem.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by MarkWV

They seem to think you want war, Russia has already determined there will be war. These clowns want Putin to win, commies come in all forms.

Supply munitions, medical and food. NOT one drop of American Blood on Europes soil!

I hope many Russians Die!

hear! hear!
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by rem141r
poland wants us to run blocker for them. they ain't stupid, contrary to all the jokes.

Yup.

Blinken/Biden wanted an escalation and wanted the Poles to provide it.

Pollocks were way to smart to fall into the trap.

You won't see this level of GeoPol smarts happen many times in your life.

Enjoy.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Poland wanted to park the MIG's on our air base and have us hand them to Ukraine. Then the US would replace the MIG's with F-16's.

It's not our war, we don't need to escalate to nukes in a chit fit between corrupt oligarchs...... burisma papers ... cough.

We’re already supplying lots of weapons to Ukraine. So the other stuff is Aok but ancient Mig 29s aren’t? Seems to be pretty stupid reasoning.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
The playing field needs to be leveled one way or the other.
Makes no difference to me, just even the odds!
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
The state that gave those Migs to North Vietnam no longer exist you dumbarse.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Before it’s over the entire world is going to be dragged into this mess. Let’s Go Brandon.
Posted By: Potsy Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
The Poles would like to see this thing stopped in the Ukraine and are trying to get a jump on things. A couple dozen Migs, well armed and in good order, could tip the balance.
Hard to blame them after waiting on the West to help them out the last time the Russians invaded them, and stayed for 45 years or so……
I think Putin is having a legit tough time closing the deal on this one. Having a big army with few combat ready (or suitable) troops and a bunch of tanks that don’t run (like we discovered after the Cold War) isn’t great for going on the offensive.
It took Hitler 3 weeks to take half of Poland (probably wouldn’t have then if they hadn’t carpet bombed Warsaw) and the krauts had their [bleep] together. Invading countries is hard…..
Posted By: rainshot Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Yeah keep poking the Bear. That’ll fix it. Poland is going to fart around and end up in it too.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22

Yes. Its amazing how most here have become supporters of pussy Biden. Literally.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by Anaconda

Nato.
Posted By: add Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Yes. Its amazing how most here have become supporters of pussy Biden. Literally.

^ ^ ^

Thought Saint George was murdered.

Who’s scared? It isn’t our business. The thing is if you’ve paid attention to our government’s MO. As soon as this is over we’ll find a new war to get involved in. Vietnam, Iraq twice, Afghanistan, Russia/Ukraine. What are we doing about our number one trading partner that has gutted US jobs? China. How about our open borders?
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
I say stay out of it completely let the NWO Ukrainians solve their own problems let them grind up the Russians and their Armour and planes. Let putin see firsthand what it costs him. I don't believe a damned thing the US gov't says or their msm mouthpiece either. Honk for Joey wants to support them then let him send a bunch of illegal aliens to fight and bring us some of those hot looking Ukrainian gals . Fug bitme
Posted By: Anaconda Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
So the headline is completely mis leading.
Germany, the Ukraine and the Migs are just a bunch of smoke and mirrors to distract us from the real deal that Poland is hoping the U.S. will give them a bunch of new F-16s

if Poland REALLY wants to donate the 29s;

Originally Posted by Dutch
I don’t think anyone should send MIG’s to Ukraine. But they should be parked on the border, fueled and armed with the keys in it. If the Ukes steal them, holler “stop! Thief!” very loudly! And have our ambassador send a severe rebuke to their government!
Posted By: ribka Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22

Can you find Poland on a map yet? Have you and your hero George Floyd Ever been in Poland?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Polish MiGs to Ukraine - 03/16/22
Those MiGs are a non-sequitur .
1. Air to Air fighter with limited strike capability
2. Very high threat environment from Russian SAMs (on both sides) and no PGMs, the SAMs would make short work of them. This is why both sides are hardly flying.
3. Very short range with no capability for air refueling OR drop tanks
4. Polish Migs are a very different variant compared to the Ukrainian ones. IT would take several weeks just to get comfortable enough to be able to work them in a high threat environment.

This is a very good video on the MiG issue as well as everything else as to why the Russians are a clown show.. Skip to the part where Justin Bronk starts talking. Well worth watching..

© 24hourcampfire