Home
https://www.science.org/content/art...et_rid=488743412&et_cid=4156934&
Unfortunately, once you get busted farming out genuinely dangerous and nefarious research to foreign countries, it makes any further accusations plausible.

Frankly, none of us have any way to verify if your article is totally true, partially true, or a total fabrication.

ha ha. Remember when NATURE and Science came out at the beginning of covid and stated that the virus did not from Chine and you we're a racist if you believed that. Mixing science and politics the past two years and people still don't get it

One thing has been proven, when the deep state /NWO is revealed they get very very upset as in this case. Too late Pandora's box has been open for all to see

Uh huh 🤔. 🙄🙄🙄
Seems like his article is batchit crazy. That scientist knows more about it than even this bitch.

https://tennesseestar.com/2022/03/1...u-s-funded-bio-research-labs-in-ukraine/

Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland admitted during a Senate hearing on Tuesday that there are biological research facilities in Ukraine that are under the control of the United States government.
Victoria Nuland already admitted they existed,dumb-ass.

Originally Posted by Swifty52
Seems like his article is batchit crazy. That scientist knows more about it than even this bitch.

https://tennesseestar.com/2022/03/1...u-s-funded-bio-research-labs-in-ukraine/

Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland admitted during a Senate hearing on Tuesday that there are biological research facilities in Ukraine that are under the control of the United States government.

Don't believe your ears and eyes. Believe the man behind the curtain. Shows how easy it is to manipulate gullible Americans
IIRC, when asked about US funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine Nulands's response addressed and confirmed US funded "biological research" labs. Based on all the lies and deceptions USG we KNOW have been foisted upon the citizenry it is not unreasonable to conclude that her answer was framed to be deceptive and neither affirmative or a denial as to whether they are bioweapons research facilities or not.

I smell lotsa big fuggin rats with balls *this big.*
I don't understand the mindset of the 'deniers' , the folks that just swear that there ARE no bio labs operating outside of the US at the behest and with the funding from the US.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03/10/u-s-funds-former-ukraine-based-soviet-bioweapons-facility/
Sure, that's why never a NATO country. Can do whatever they want too highest bidder. Think about it.
And Hunter Bidens laptop isn't real either.
Lots of countries not in NATO, just google NATO map.

I would believe more Nuclear Weapon Silo’s than I would Bioweapons Labs. Enough lonely islands in Alaska to hide a lab. I’m not saying there is not, just doesn’t make sense. Either way, I really don’t give a [bleep], you know they are on US soil too…..Fuqk Putin!
So many sheep believe whatever the talking heads on tv tell them.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't understand the mindset of the 'deniers' , the folks that just swear that there ARE no bio labs operating outside of the US at the behest and with the funding from the US.

These people will NEVER acknowledge that the actions of the us Government have ever been responsible for starting a war. No matter how blatantly obvious it is.
And the OP swallows the spoon fed pablum once again...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Ole_270
So many sheep believe whatever the talking heads on tv tell them.

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head when it comes to the OP…

Doh 🙄
Originally Posted by renegade50
And the OP swallows the spoon fed pablum once again...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has to swallow it. He's the kind of person that cannot face a reality that is not palatable, and finds comfort in any lie that makes them feel like those calling the shots have our best interests at heart. "Just go along with the establishment line and don't worry your empty little head over what is really true."
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
Sure, that's why never a NATO country. Can do whatever they want too highest bidder. Think about it.

There was a reason that we flew the U2s out of Turkey and Pakistan...
The Nato countries wouldn't let us..
IKE was steamed about CIA smoking his reelection chances(or was it the end of his second term and it ruined his ending!) Anyway he was a gentleman about it and took the responsibility..unlike diaperJo's blame game...

You were the guy arguing in 2016 that Trump didn't have a chance because the polls said so. Shouldn't you have learned by now not to believe BS?
© 24hourcampfire