Home
Posted By: wabigoon Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
I've never seen one.

Any sailboats?
Posted By: Teal Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Not me but friends with them.

It's better to have a friend with a boat than to have a boat.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
The closest I'd come is a 16' Crestliner.
Posted By: centershot Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Sounds like there will be some Oligark's yacht's for sale here soon. Selling to fund war in Ukraine according to Fox news.
If I WAS to ever get a yacht - put me down for a trawler style. Diesel, blue water capable - live aboard type of thing.

Posted By: wabigoon Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
If you have the loot.[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
The Wild Goose
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
We own a 16’ canoe and three 10’ kayaks.

Kinda like our own Navy. grin
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Unfortunately my yacht has been temporarily seized by the Italians. 😉
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Not the Lady M!!!
Posted By: antlers Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Originally Posted by Teal
word
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Does a 10' Walker Bay row/sail/small motor capable dinghie count?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
The way people around here talk about their wealth, I would expect several here have a yacht or two...

Not the Lady M!!!

Ohh…you’ve heard of her? 😁

Not for nothing….I have a friend that owns an 82’ Sunship that he keeps in lake Union and takes up to Canada every summer. It’s a beautiful multi million dollar yacht and coincidentally it too is named the Lady M in honor of his wife’s first name.

I have a 33’ Roberts diesel Trawler. 15 ton with 1” solid fiberglass hull. I can go anywhere at 7-8 kts and burn a gallon per hour but I can’t go anywhere fast. 😉. I’m used to run and gun sport fishing so it’s a new and different type of boating. Ultimately it’s getting setup to take up to our place in SE and I’ll use it for a portable floating multi day hunting and fishing platform for 2-4 people.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
A real nice 40-footer named the S.S. Minnow is rumored to be available, but it's 'moored' on a remote Sandwich Island....
Posted By: jnyork Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22

Lot of truth there. One of the happiest days of my life is when I sold my boat. grin
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
That trawler sounds like a sweet setup. You should have a nice "drive" up to SE!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
I use to own a Land yacht in High School...

1957 Caddy Fleetwood Limo... 3 doors down each side... bought for $300.

came complete with bullet holes from a 22 in one fender...

Bought new by the State Dept in 1957... although it looked like something Al Capone owned...

Still shiny as hell when I got it.... my folks repo'ed it after 3 months... me and my buddies were having 2 much fun with it..

When fuel was 30 cents a gallon, it could drink $15.00 worth of fuel, and still not be full...

It was also complete with bullet proof glass and a certain amount of armor within it...

my other Yacht in life.... was when I lived in Minnesota... 24 foot SeaRay cabin cruiser....that was a fun boat...

best chick magnet I ever owned.... bought it new and sold it 2 seasons later, for exactly what I paid for it....and it sold in less than 2 hours for cash...

Posted By: mirage243 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
I spent the first 13 years of my career working on them in Ft Lauderdale and Miami, the maintenance cost alone is unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
That trawler sounds like a sweet setup. You should have a nice "drive" up to SE!

It’s been a bucket list trip since I’ve been old enough to own a bucket but I think I’m going to be forced into “blowing” through Canada without stopping unless things up there loosen up. I was planning on stopping to fish the places I’ve read about for 45+ years like Knight Inlet, Rivers Inlet, The Queen Charlottes, etc but I don’t know now. I’d like to spend 2 weeks exploring our way up and waking up in remote bays drinking coffee to welcome the day sounds dreamy but if I gotta transit without stopping I will. I’ll spend that extra time exploring SE Alaska if I’ve gotta miss enjoying the Canada voyage.

I will have to crew it different should I choose to run straight through. 😉
Posted By: hanco Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
I have a 20’ fool around boat. That’s enough.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: efw Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
I have a pretty sweet duck hunting canoe.

If it has an engine/motor it’s of Satan as far as I’m concerned. Can’t deal with the noise, smell, or difficulties with the inevitable break-down. Mechanical devices hate me.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Originally Posted by efw

If it has an engine/motor it’s of Satan as far as I’m concerned. Can’t deal with the noise, smell, or difficulties with the inevitable break-down. Mechanical devices hate me.

Avoid inboards. Use Jap outboards. Enjoy boating. smile

I’m plotting an Inside Passage capable boat in the 28-34’ range. Can’t really avoid inboards on those. In that case, an old-school, naturally-aspirated diesel starts to make some sense.

I take my 20’ aluminum Hewes on the ocean all the time... it’s super addictive.
Posted By: EdM Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Two.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
I have three.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by efw

Avoid inboards. Use Jap outboards. Enjoy boating. smile

I’m plotting an Inside Passage capable boat in the 28-34’ range. Can’t really avoid inboards on those. In that case, an old-school, naturally-aspirated diesel starts to make some sense.

I take my 20’ aluminum Hewes on the ocean all the time... it’s super addictive.

GFY
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Originally Posted by mirage243
I spent the first 13 years of my career working on them in Ft Lauderdale and Miami, the maintenance cost alone is unbelievable.

I worked at plantation yacht harbor in 1990ish in Islamorada.
Saw some nice boats.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Check out this one. 459 ft.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4954616/inside-vladimir-putin-superyacht-scheherazade/

[Linked Image from thesun.co.uk]
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22

An youa notta gonna gitit a back.
smirk
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22

Not the Lady M!!!

I have a 33’ Roberts diesel Trawler. 15 ton with 1” solid fiberglass hull. I can go anywhere at 7-8 kts and burn a gallon per hour but I can’t go anywhere fast. 😉. I’m used to run and gun sport fishing so it’s a new and different type of boating. Ultimately it’s getting setup to take up to our place in SE and I’ll use it for a portable floating multi day hunting and fishing platform for 2-4 people.

That qualifies easily.
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22

If you have to ask how much it costs you can’t afford it.
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Bought an 8-year-old Tracker Pro Guide V16, close as I will get to a yacht.. Still expensive, but only 15hrs paid about half of a new one.
Posted By: Hipshoot Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Just remember----YOU DON'T NEED A BIG BOAT IF YOU HAVE A BIG JOHNSON!!!

Hip
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Ain't much but it's all mine.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Own? No.

Flying to Amsterdam in June for a week on Bezos’ new boat.
Posted By: duckcall Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22
Unfortunately, 6. 3 one-man duck boats, a canoe and two aluminum fishing boats. I need to downsize!
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

I've had the fortune of knowing some near billionaires in my life.

They all asked how much things cost. It's how they stay billionaires.

Faux rich don't ask and end up broke. Real rich with generational wealth ask how much things cost.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/23/22

Faux rich don't ask and end up broke. Real rich with generational wealth ask how much things cost.

And dicker, ime.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
I have a 16" glass fisher boat named Skanky Beast, not a yacht buy any description, but fishes great.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Looks sweet to me.
Posted By: goalie Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
No yacht, but a few watercraft

Posted By: stxhunter Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Dr. Cap, and stripers on lake Travis...
Posted By: Teal Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Best boat name I saw was "Bass to Mouth"
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Looks sweet to me.

No kidding!

I like that.
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22

My first thought when I saw that boat - S.S. MINNOW !!!

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Looks sweet to me.

No kidding!
Not a yacht but I have a 28’ Grady-White and a 20’ SeaCraft. Sadly I don’t use them near enough. Too much work , not enough free time….
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Used to... not any more.

Put up pics a while back.

It can be a good life... some days I miss it... but not that often.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
yes its 10 feet long and aluminum with a flat bottom. says sears gamefisher on the side.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Went for a short ride last summer, evening cocktail harbor cruise) on a boat I’d call a yatch. 150’ long, sleeps 6, 8 if you use the library for two…absolutely gorgeous. Crew of 5 live aboard… charters for $70,000/week during the season, $62,000/wk off season. Friend of a friend…
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Mines 14' long, aluminum and says "Sportspal" on the side.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Just for the record, all I brought down here was an 18 foot aluminum jonboat. Sold the Grady and my little boat before coming down.
We have a open bow glastron with a blown up engine.

A Smoker Craft fishing boat. A little aluminum boat.

I have a float tube and we are going to buy a Colorado Pontoon.

Maybe a couple Lifetime kayaks this year too.
I own a little Smoker Craft aluminum fishing boat but my family has an 196' luxury expedition yacht. There an captain mate/administrator, 2 engineer technicians, chef and one kitchen helper, and the other staff. Probably around a dozen or more folks at times working aboard.

These are complicated vessels with lots of systems on board like p pumps, switches, engines, generators, electronics, hydraulics, and many other mechanical and electrical nuances. Way more than I realized. The upkeep and costs on these are high and if you charter a boat like this it's 100's K per week and then provisions, diesel, and alcohol isn't included in the price. Keeping that thing clean, stuffed, and in perfect order is more than I'd want to take on.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Not the Lady M!!!

That qualifies easily.

It’ll be as close as I ever get but it’ll never be more than a utilitarian work boat. 😁
Posted By: PintsofCraft Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
By yacht do you mean 14’ johnboat? Because yes, I own a yacht if that’s what you mean. 😜
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
I used to own a 24’ wooden sailboat many years ago. The maintenance on it was no fun and not cheap! I had it in St Thomas USBI when I was wiorking as a chemist there. Sailing was fun. Also I dove and fished too, back in the late 70’s.

I got tired of getting chased around by the weeded out Rastas and moved on in 11-79.
Posted By: EdM Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22

Mine was "Change Orders".
Posted By: szihn Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
I own 4 kayaks and my wife owns a small sailboat.

Is that close enough?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Not a yacht but I have a 28’ Grady-White and a 20’ SeaCraft. Sadly I don’t use them near enough. Too much work , not enough free time….

Post some pics of that sea craft! Older Potter built?
Posted By: blanket Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
A 14 ft Jon boat and 16 foot alumacraft v bottom here.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Not even close…
Posted By: GringoCazador Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
I thought everybody but me had a yacht.
Posted By: DMc Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
12' flats skiff...

Posted By: FishinHank Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
There's one that's been parked in front of Ketchikan for a few years now. Every month they move it a little bit and anchor back up. I think they want 35 million for it.

My yacht is an 18ft crestliner.......
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
5 boats and 3 canoes and I still haven't found what I'm looking for. The fleet is all aluminum 4 lunds, 2 Grumman, 1 alumacraft and a sylvan. All i need now is a 20' Grumman square stern freighter canoe and I'll be done. ..mb
Posted By: ironbender Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
5 boats and 3 canoes and I still haven't found what I'm looking for. The fleet is all aluminum 4 lunds, 2 Grumman, 1 alumacraft and a sylvan. All i need now is a 20' Grumman square stern freighter canoe and I'll be done. ..mb

Just one more, honey.
😉
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Iron I ain't married, buy what I want when I want. Been thinking about renting a woman though, but just real short term...
Mb
Posted By: JGray Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Closest I'll get to owning a yacht...

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Wife wants me to sell it and get a pontoon boat. With the price of boats these days, I can't fathom making a change anytime soon. Besides, grandson says he gets this one when I die (his exact words grin). But then I saw this one recently and thought I could probably live it...

Posted By: 1minute Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Only if I liquidated all of my current holdings.

This one obviously would not suffice, as it pretty much only goes downstream.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/24/22
Originally Posted by 1minute
Only if I liquidated…..

I see what you did there. 😉. Not only do you post amazing pictures but your a wise guy too.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22

Rates a TwoCool!

cool cool
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Even if I had the resources, no.

My stepdad was WW Navy, Merchant Marine Academy, a navigator. Absolutely loved the water, Roosevelt High Honolulu pre Pearl, so you figure that.

He had a 39 foot Rafiki sailboat, with a "nodamgoodBolbo" in it. I had a couple coastal sails with him out of Vallejo up and down to Monterey and Fort Bragg. Once I got done puking, they were fine and we got into some weather the last time together which really built confidence in the boat. But we had to SAIL into port a couple of times, which is quite sporting. He sold that and "took over" in a partnership with a soft-chine 40 foot cabin trawler, again, a few cruises in some foul stuff, no issues. Good boat, relatively speaking, and my Mom owned the berth, which was in a GREAT spot in Anacortes. And the berth was COVERED, oh, thank GOD it was covered, AND sold for a TON of money in the end. Bottom line is, pretty fun, north Puget is a wonderful playground, but that fun meant tons of WORK if not necessarily money.

What I noticed over time, including a few months working at a marina/boatyard, is that ALL maintenance and upkeep and repair on these things is insane. If it isn't stupid expensive, it's stupidly-engineered -- to me, there's no such thing as "marine engineering." Way too much cr@p in way too little space, always wet, oily and/or stinky. Gosh almighty it was ridiculous, lots of times I wish one of our relatives (or at least the mechanic) was a double-jointed midget. But yes, we had some great cruises together.

There was a final boat, just a two-person overnighter with Mercruiser I/O that we kept dry most of the time. But after my stepdad and I watched the new guy drive the boat away for the last time, his cheeks were wet. "I don't know if these are tears of sadness or joy." It was both.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Not quite yacht territory but about all I want.

Got the best 25 year old bass boat I could find. Bella likes it.

Wife gets to spend more on her toys.

Posted By: captbutch Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Closest thing to a yacht that I have.

Posted By: Whelenman Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
We got an 18’ Bayliner , does that count??
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22

The best riding and driest 20' boat ever built.
Posted By: pal Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
My President 43 Sportfish, the "Doozy". Twin Volvo TAMD60B diesels, 12.5 kw generator.

Posted By: Geno67 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Not a yacht by my definition but here's our girl Ilana. She was home for a decade. She's an older Viking 35 convertible sport fisher. Twin crusader 454s (375 hp each rating but probably more than that as they were rated low back then), vee drives and 3kw genset.

Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
12' Marlon Jon boat. Wide and stable..

Posted By: Geno67 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Our girl Kristy. 1977 Grady White Marlin 23.

When we first got her.

During her refitting.

After refit.

Posted By: dale06 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I’ve been on John Wayne’s yacht. It’s moored in south Californica. Was at a business convention and we had drinks aboard it.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Cool!
Posted By: Diesel Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
I have an aluminum canoe with a hole in it. I just poke a stick in it to plug it up
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Just named mine...FAC Czech

Posted By: JeffA Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22

Love it!
Posted By: DMc Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/26/22
Originally Posted by dale06

I’ve been on John Wayne’s yacht. It’s moored in south Californica. Was at a business convention and we had drinks aboard it.

Was on Balboa Island and Mr Wayne and Buddy Epson docked a yacht and sat at a table not 10 feet away. I thought it odd they didn't have any women with them. Maybe they were fishing?
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/27/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Was on Balboa Island and Mr Wayne and Buddy Epson docked a yacht and sat at a table not 10 feet away. I thought it odd they didn't have any women with them. Maybe they were fishing?

When you got that kinda fame and fortune, you dom't call em till you're ready. 😁
Posted By: Castle_Rock Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/27/22
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by DMc

When you got that kinda fame and fortune, you dom't call em till you're ready. 😁

Don’t think he was interested in dropping a dime for a lady

Yes it’s Potter built. 1978 SeaCraft Master Angler. Planning on a complete restore in the motto distant future.
I’ll try to post some pics when I get time.
Posted By: dSmith_45 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/27/22

Lost my yacht in a tragic gun accident.
Posted By: tzone Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/27/22
Just a little fishin boat

Posted By: wabigoon Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/27/22
Our little 14' could do figure eights in that. laugh
Posted By: tzone Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
The one I sold could fit inside of it. laugh
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Years went by of me fishing every weekend*, 70s, 80s, 90s.
All the other boats regularly out there cost more than mine.
It was costing me as much in hours or work as hours of boating.

Still worth it
There are so many fond memories of doing things in boats.

*Guys who fish every week end, only need two minutes of boat ramp time.
During the Sockeye run in Lake Washington, I use a boat I can carry to launch.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22

Not the Lady M!!!

Ohh…you’ve heard of her? 😁

Not for nothing….I have a friend that owns an 82’ Sunship that he keeps in lake Union and takes up to Canada every summer. It’s a beautiful multi million dollar yacht and coincidentally it too is named the Lady M in honor of his wife’s first name.

when you are trying to enjoy life, slow is a good thing IMHO. Although I"d rather have a. few horses spare for emergencies. But you simply have to be smart about it all, which to live in AK you have to be anyway. Regardless of boat speed.

I"d be totally happy with your boat
Posted By: rost495 Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by ironbender

And dicker, ime.

exactly. They will dicker more than I will on something. Suppose its how you keep it, but time is valuable to us too.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by EdM

That is hilarious!

My "yacht".
Posted By: tzone Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by EdM

That is hilarious!

Are you my neighbor? lol

His is also "Change Orders"
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
24 foot SeaRay cabin cruiser....that was a fun boat...

best chick magnet I ever owned...
I used to have an 18' Smokercraft canoe that was a much better chick magnet than you might think. Girls loved that thing.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I used to have an 18' Smokercraft canoe that was a much better chick magnet than you might think.

When I was in my teens I had an Old Town canoe that women really seemed to like. Lost that one in some rough water and I replaced with with a Hobie sit on top kayak, and women really liked that one too.

Long story short turns out it was me not the boats.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Does my 11'9" Old Towne qualify me?
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
Wabigoon: I have owned MANY boats in my lifetime - but never what was considered a yacht.
My favorite "boat" right now is an inflatable 8' pontoon boat that I can row down rivers and use in high mountain lakes.
No "moorage fees" for this beauty!
My pontoon boat though is the "fancy" camouflaged model, with retractable sun roof - it is suitable for both fly-fishing and spin-fishing as well as waterfowl Hunting.
Yachts are for "golf pussies".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
My folks rented one once, and we spent two weeks in the San Juan’s. Yacht might be a small stretch, but it was a ~ 45’ boat and it was pretty sweet.

I’m looking at a boat to keep moored here, then in time head north to the Inside Passage. It’ll be a few years... but once the salt bug gets you, it’s got you.

My current yacht is 20’ long and smells like fish blood.
Posted By: hardway Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/28/22
I do a little fishin but no yacht.

Posted By: ribka Re: Anyone own a yacht? - 03/29/22
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
My folks rented one once, and we spent two weeks in the San Juan’s. Yacht might be a small stretch, but it was a ~ 45’ boat and it was pretty sweet.

I’m looking at a boat to keep moored here, then in time head north to the Inside Passage. It’ll be a few years... but once the salt bug gets you, it’s got you.

My current yacht is 20’ long and smells like fish blood.

Sounds like sex with children will be allowed under Biden. As a self proclaimed pedophile you must be very excited!
© 24hourcampfire