Home
Posted By: MickeyD Winter of death - 03/28/22
Hey SuckAssCharlie,
Winter is over, it's now spring. You were here a few months back mouthing off about the coming 'winter of death' and promising us that your butt buddie Biden's comments on the chink flu were true and we were going to see massive die offs all across the land unless we were all vaxed up.

Well SuckAss we're still here and winter is over. I guess both you and you're butt buddie were wrong and, as usual, you're both nothing more than lies, lies, and more lies.

ESAD as$shole.

On a side note...have you ever sucked a cock you didn't like?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Winter of death - 03/28/22
The 'die-off' was going to be a side-effect of Joe's economic policies, they didn't materialize quite as quickly as the communists had initially hoped[starvation, economic collapse, etc]
Maybe they should have used 'summer of death' instead?
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: Winter of death - 03/28/22
It shows exactly how credible twits communists like sacharlie are. Their fervent wish and prediction of our mass extinction did not happen of course. They will just pretend like they never said any of it and move on to their next set of lies. Being held accountable for what they say and speaking the truth are completely foreign concepts to them. The rule of law in a country they despise is ironically the only thing that actually prevents good people from taking seditious traitors like these and holding their head under water for a while.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Winter of death - 03/28/22
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
It shows exactly how credible twits communists like sacharlie are. Their fervent wish and prediction of our mass extinction did not happen of course. They will just pretend like they never said any of it and move on to their next set of lies. Being held accountable for what they say and speaking the truth are completely foreign concepts to them. The rule of law in a country they despise is ironically the only thing that actually prevents good people from taking seditious traitors like these and holding their head under water for a while.

His absolute good fortune is that he was lucky enough to be born in this country. He'd be gone long ago in any of several dozen other places.
Posted By: goalie Re: Winter of death - 03/28/22
My whole family died when we got covid. But we're better now.

🙄
Posted By: ironbender Re: Winter of death - 03/28/22
Helluva recovery!
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Typical dumocrat liberal.
Posted By: HunterNM Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Typical dumocrat liberal.

Originally Posted by goalie
My whole family died when we got covid. But we're better now.

🙄

Posting from beyond the grave? Me too.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Winter of death is over, now we are going into summer of shidt. Covid didn't work so he's gonna try inflation, gas and food prices to kill us....
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Really took the legs out from under his theory.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
If the covid don't getcha the nuclear fallout will.....
Posted By: HunterNM Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Originally Posted by irfubar
If the covid don't getcha the nuclear fallout will.....

Well, that depends on if you test positive after you grow a third eye, if so it was covid... definitely covid not fallout
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Right on Mackey, that sums them up to a T.

I just saw Fauci's stupid face, saying 'prepare for what's coming' >?, shake my head and think these people have major balls or are fully blinded by greed or both.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Winter of death - 03/29/22
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Sooner or later Irony ends......
© 24hourcampfire