Home
terrorist kills innocent people, but gets what he needed in the end.
nice video of the scene.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...li-citizens-end-deadliest-terror-attack/

probably not very smart to threaten people in a country that requires their Citizens to ALL join the Military at a certain age.

And never take a knife to a gun fight.
Don't be pulling terrorist chit like that on a street in Israel. There are an awful lot of armed citizens ready to take you out. Too bad more of our own big city streets aren't protected by armed citizens. But we can't have any of that....... We need to get those guns off the streets ( insert sarcasm icon here).
Great video! 'Ol Mohammed brought a knife to a gunfight.

Jews don't play. That guy was a pretty good shot, dropped Mohammed in his tracks. Must have hit the spine. Then two more, right in the back for good measure.
I think Mohammed is up partying with his 72 virgins.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Don't be pulling terrorist chit like that on a street in Israel. There are an awful lot of armed citizens ready to take you out. Too bad more of our own big city streets aren't protected by armed citizens. But we can't have any of that....... We need to get those guns off the streets ( insert sarcasm icon here).
Don't you imagine that a lot of the urban shootings in this country are justifiable homicides? The shooter probably has learned not to wait around and answer a bunch of questions. Especially considering the big city gun laws.
I'm pro dead terrorist.... On the other hand in NC at least the 2nd shooter would be in a World of trouble. Is it different in Israel? How about the State you live in?
That was worth watching a couple of times! Dude in the red was just making sure. I’d love to know what he said to the person with the camera… I didn’t pull the trigger, gun went off by itself.
What ARE you supposed to do with 72 Virgins in Heaven!? They are F'ed up. A-hole got his just reward. Bye!
mazel tov
Hell yes that's satisfactory! Maniac rabid dog. Give the shooter a medal!
© 24hourcampfire