Home
It's too gender normative.
[Linked Image from sjruc.ca]
They've turned disney into f aggotry central...
From the comments;

They really bent the knee to the 5 angry people on twitter
"They" will keep it up until they pizz off the REAL people of the world - what they used to call 'the silent majority".
And will probably not financially survive the aftermath.
Many have forgotten which side their bread is buttered on.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from sjruc.ca]

Lots of stupid people manage companies now.
I was just at Disney and addressed a little short employee with long hair as ma’am. I think it was a dude. It got kinda pissed at me.
Disney is going to kill the goose that laid the egg. If they lose the church crowd they are f u cked. The woke probably don't even visit Disney.
Originally Posted by Calvin
I was just at Disney and addressed a little short employee with long hair as ma’am. I think it was a dude. It got kinda pissed at me.

You are supposed to ask a person's pronouns before EVERY conversation. Savage!
Disney has been corrupt for a long time!

No news here, they've been banned from my household since I've had a household.
Walt Disney was GREAT!

Things have slid a lot since he died.[Linked Image]
Walt Disney was GREAT!

Old Walt hated him some joos.🤣
Originally Posted by Raferman
Walt Disney was GREAT!

He didn't hate them. He was just wise to them.

Naturally, that's not to say they are all a certain way. It's just that there's a very strong trend in that direction. They haven't been booted from gentile nations over 100 times throughout recorded history for being wonderful towards the goyim.
Clay & Buck are talking about this right now. Hopefully, good parents will take a pass and taking their kids to this crap hole. I wish the Disney organization much misery.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Raferman
Walt Disney was GREAT!

He didn't hate them. He was just wise to them.

Naturally, that's not to say they are all a certain way. It's just that there's a very strong trend in that direction. They haven't been booted from gentile nations over 100 times throughout recorded history for being wonderful towards the goyim.

https://worldtruth.online/wtmx//vid...1c32073b492a50e170f166feb22fa8_video.mp4
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Clay & Buck are talking about this right now. Hopefully, good parents will take a pass and taking their kids to this crap hole. I wish the Disney organization much misery.

Listening right now as well. It's absolutely sickening, I don't have children. So I can't give any advice for folks other than pay attention to what your kids are watching and whose teaching them. These people are disgusting and they are going after our most vulnerable. Absolutely disgusting
A little history -
https://josephsciambra.com/the-child-stars-of-disney-a-tale-of-perversity-tragedy-and-death/

Be sure to block scripts for this temple of filth -
https://www.out.com/celebs/2021/7/28/21-disney-stars-who-came-out-lgbtq
I have solved my problem with these idiots. No more Disney.

You've been awarded two Good Boy Points on your Social Credit Score. Congrats.
So we need to change out definition of SCIENCE based, biological definitions of gender for the .02% (yes, .02%) of the populous that suffers from mental issues and identify as a different gender ( or species, no kidding).
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You've been awarded two Good Boy Points.

Thanks. I love that video...
The Left ruins everything it touches...
I do like those Famibly restrooms at the Walmarks and Sams clubs.

The one with man and woman holding hands with a child.

You can go in and let the demons out without the guy in the stall next to you saying “oh my”.
© 24hourcampfire