Home
I better be careful what I say about this crime spree - or I may get banned from twitter-pedia or some such!
BUT.... this liberal wanna'be ghettoite has gotten her thievin, deceivin, lyin, cheat'in self in BIG doo-doo.
There was an old saying that came to my mind when I was reading this and assessing the "photo" of this wann'be ghettoite, but again, I better not repeat it here and now.
Sad - liberalism is a mental disease.

LINK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...illion-computers-electronics-school.html

Busy bitch she be though.
$40,000,000.00 (forty million dollars!) in theft in 8 years - my oh my!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Apparently buying four homes on her salary didn't raise a red flag.
She probably bragged too much!
That's a lot of scratch... Odd it took them so long to catch and track the missing funds. Hand someone a checkbook and this is what happens.

Yale and black - what's more to say ?
Thieving Hose Bag.
Fed charges, sentencing guidelines and no parole, yikes!
Originally Posted by las

A lady here embezzled over 150,000 from the local university in two years time. I don't think the runners of universities care much about the easy money that comes and goes.
She is probably a staunch democrat......... Therefore she figured she would be exempt from those repressive laws and rules concerning that type of activity.
Screwed the tax man out of 6.4 million, she's in deep do-do!
Hey what about the Crypto Dude that got shot 5 times by the Joggers trying to steal his 45K watch..
He’s alive and made a statement saying if he’d known NYC was so lawless he’d stayed in Italy and worked remotely..
The word Gett’n around it ain’t safe in America.
For the Rest of US Travel Smartly as it gets warmer the Snakes cum out of the Rocks..
Their Hungry..
Free on 1 million dollars bail. Where the hell did that money come from?
She'll probably walk. Glad to see the woke universities get what they are paying for.
Smart, but not smart enough…..
Originally Posted by las

Is she Black? Hard to tell.
She'll get a light sentence, 6-8 month in low security prison.
A couple years probation. Millions in restitution, she'll never pay.
I hope she likes Section 8 housing, it's all she'll be able to afford.
She has never been able to get a good job, systematic racism, she did what she had to do to survive in this racist country.
Originally Posted by DMc
That's a lot of scratch... Odd it took them so long to catch and track the missing funds. Hand someone a checkbook and this is what happens.

Our politicians have been getting away with it for years.
Do she know Ketanji?
Yale got exactly what it deserved.

Hope Disney does, too.
They must have some lazy auditors and finance people in that place.
Ol mike: Your facetiousness makes an EXCELLENT point!
Keep giving people more and more stuff/programs/money and they will become more and more greedy/dependent!
FMB
I am still shaking my head at the amount she stole!
We'll see what she gets in the way of punishment and just how much she pays back to the college - yeah right.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Atomchaser: I to am shaking my head in disbelief at how much money she stole and how long she got away with her crimes.
Puzzling.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Local dirt: Affirmative action in action - we used to call it when I was in government.
Your point is also well taken - Yale deserved what happened to them. It is incomprehensible that she got away with her crimes for so long.
My VarmintGrandChildren will NOT be going to DisneyLand (or Disney anything!) at VarmintGrandPa's expense, like their parents did.
Sad commentary on America both these situations.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Local dirt: Affirmative action in action - we used to call it when I was in government.
Your point is also well taken - Yale deserved what happened to them. It is incomprehensible that she got away with her crimes for so long.
My VarmintGrandChildren will NOT be going to DisneyLand (or Disney anything!) at VarmintGrandPa's expense, like their parents did.
Sad commentary on America both these situations.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

vg, haven't spent a disney dollar in at least 25 years. Can't stand them. Florida residents know what they are and that they've been heading this direction for a long time. They can go to hell.
Originally Posted by atomchaser

Amen. All that money stolen, for all those years. WTF?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by atomchaser

Amen. All that money stolen, for all those years. WTF?

Protected class........mudshark
Huh, pretty good thieving. Friend of Hunters?

Osky
© 24hourcampfire