Home
…and he wants to know “If you need a license to kill deer why don’t you need one to kill humans?

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1510274623283281926
Good plan, let's get rid of deer licenses too
A very punchable face on that phagg.

Because it's illegal to murder people
Originally Posted by Teal
Good plan, let's get rid of deer licenses too

I'm willing to continue buying my licenses if we can add OTC tags for those caught in the midst of a burglary, etc.
Somebody should tell him that his 15 minutes was up years ago.
Trying to squeeze an extra minute out of his 10 minutes of fame?
You should have to have a license to practice phaggotry, after all everyone should know who the deviants are.
Ivy League thinking? What a loser.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Somebody should tell him that his 15 minutes was up years ago.

laugh laugh laugh............... yeah really !
So... where do we get this license to kill?
My guess is that he hasn't been getting enough attention lately, and feels neglected. I would just as soon never wish to see or hear from that azzwipe ever again. FOAD, Dave.
The dumb azz doesn't realize if you could get a license to kill, he probably wouldn't last long.
[Linked Image]

Attached picture Rafal Ganowicz.jpg
He bitches like a woman.
Originally Posted by luvrifles
He bitches like a woman.

He takes cock like a woman.
007 had one- - - - -just goes to show that 1776 was a good idea. The Brits were far too "regulated" to suit the patriots like my ancestors who arrived in 1763.
He's so f u cking stupid. And completely irrelevant.
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]

One of my favorite quotes of all time. I keep forgetting to get a T-shirt made with that Quote. Next order of “kill a commie for mommy” T-shirts I get I’m going to have that printed on the back.
Pretty asinine question. Understandable though coming from the source.
Can we bitch slap him if we yell "Keep my gun rights out of your fu=king mouth" from the peanut gallery?
He’s kind of like a hemorrhoid. Just when you think it’s gone and never coming back, there it is.
The Deep States Anti-Gun "Poster Boy"... Women in the middle just eat him up... So i expect we will see more of this POS in the future...
i would like to wrap my filthy hands around his pencil neck and choke the schit out of him while his little pencil arms flailed. thats almost beatoff material.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i would like to wrap my filthy hands around his pencil neck and choke the schit out of him while his little pencil arms flailed. thats almost beatoff material.
TMI grin
Just remember, this guy is Harvard "educated".
Gun control is the most exciting thing that has, or ever will, happen to Hogg. Of course he's not going to give it up and get a real job.
His parents need slapped
Originally Posted by jwp475

But if there were a license and a democrat season what would be the bag limit?!?
Isn't this the same guy that ran Mike Lindell out of business and destroyed My Pillow?
He's rejected by Cal State - Long Beach but gets admitted to Harvard? Being a liberal celebrity has its advantages in the Ivy League. Still it doesn't say much for a current Harvard education and degree.
So , he brought it up , now , what’s comming ?
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Cretch
The dumb azz doesn't realize if you could get a license to kill, he probably wouldn't last long.

laugh
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Isn't this the same guy that ran Mike Lindell out of business and destroyed My Pillow?

Ran My Pillow out of business? I just bought 4 of them online. Mike Lindell is still in business and business is good.
Hogg is being touted as a school shooting "Survivor". The dumb SOB wasn't even in the school when the shooting went down. Lying little bassturd.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Ran My Pillow out of business? I just bought 4 of them online. Mike Lindell is still in business and business is good.

The little twit claimed that was what he was going to do, but he wasn't smart enough to do anything but run his mouth.
Originally Posted by philgood80

But if there were a license and a democrat season what would be the bag limit?!?

Same as vermin.
I agree. There should be mandatory classes and testing for getting a abortion.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Hogg is being touted as a school shooting "Survivor". The dumb SOB wasn't even in the school when the shooting went down. Lying little bassturd.

Yeah, little Pig tried to pull a Jesse Jackson and got caught.
Give that boy a box of rubber dicks and he's in Hogg Heaven!!!!!
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Sorry dood, it's so hard to convey the sarcasm. ;-{>8
Just another Lefty twit trying to be relevant.
Originally Posted by philgood80

No need for a license and no bag limit on varmints, errr democrats.
Paul B.
Nobody takes this pencil neck seriously, not even the left. He is an attention whore who isn’t very good at it.

How many remember this stalwart of intelligence stating this?!?
© 24hourcampfire