Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKesRXml7rA
Bha Bha Bha .. It does not Compute..
2 very powerful Senators are chasing this down and unless you hunt for it, it's difficult to find. You can bet the main stream leftist media is going to bury this and bury it deep. If the media buries this you can bet they are still hiding voter fraud and will until every Biden is dead and gone. I wonder how many down ballot candidates got "out voted" as well ?

kwg
I confess that I have been apathetic, thinking that this country is already lost to the left but my sister keeps sending me links about how many in power are fighting for the truth and that President Trump is still fighting for us as well. Those of us who pray to Father God the creator continue to pray. God bless Senators Johnson and Grassley and others who are in this desperate fight for our country!

I watched this a few days ago.He intimated in an interview that his life may be in danger.

He's not a lawyer but business owner - not surprised he's latched onto financial records and seen the impropriety there first.
Funny how the "Russian disinformation" became truth over night.
Screw all this political non-sense, we gonna have Kansas vs North Carolina bassetball on the teevee. Life is good.
Nothing on the DoJ website.
Trump’s DOJ called this Russian Disinformation back in 2020 right before the election. AG Barr not only refused to act on it, he covered it up. Pretty much in lockstep with the MSM.

So, now that the MSM is acknowledging that it is real, was always real and those that claimed it fake were wrong, where if FAT MAN Barr with his “updated” statements on this.
Originally Posted by erikj
Nothing on the DoJ website.

Don't expect anything either.
These Senators and politicians know the DOJ isn’t going to do anything, this is just political fodder.
Absolutely disgusting to watch. Can't believe this crap can't get out into the mainstream media (view last sentence with sarcasm font)
And just imagine if it was one of Trump's kids.......
Originally Posted by mbhunt
And just imagine if it was one of Trump's kids.......

That’s funny ..
With all the Liberties they’ve thrown out the Window they could easily have had them all in the
DC GITMO in a Blink of an eYe if they wanted..
In Fact they could have Erased the Trump Name if they wanted..
The FBI would Willingly do the Full Combat Drug Gang Entry with a Snap of the Fingers..
Nuisance .. Maybe Not..
I'm holding my breath waiting for something happen ......
Johnson will be found suicided with two bullets in the back of the head soon. Grassley and Jordan too.
Things are getting rushed so that Biden can pardon Hunter before he steps down. It'll look better for the Party that way.
© 24hourcampfire