Home
Messages sent from Hunter to Naomi reveal that Half of everything (not 10%) paid to hunter by Burisma went to Diaper Joe.
Along with any other income. This had been going on for 30 years at the time of the message!

https://beckernews.com/bombshell-hu...half-his-salary-for-over-30-years-44654/
Russian disinformation and propaganda.
What would it take for you to believe then?
Only half? Greedy bastids.
Let’s send more free weapons to Ukraine and keep our fuel prices up with a ban on Russian oil. All for the country that bribed are VP. Hint it was the Russians.
Originally Posted by viking
Only half? Greedy bastids.

So if He was taking half of Hunter's income and not reporting it as income isn't that Tax fraud?
Was it an off the book partnership?
or since he was probably holding something over Hunter's head.. Was (is) it Racketeering?
I think there was some hyperbole there. But it still establishes that at least some of Hunter's grift was going to Joe.

Here's Naomi. Bet Joe sniff her hair long time.
[Linked Image from tlife.gr]
Ain't nothing going to happen.....................beating yer head against a brick wall (of MSM media). It;s a non-issue.

MM
I certainly hope the good folks of Rhode Island are feeling at least somewhat remorseful about having Joe as their senator. What a piece of crap he has turned out to be.

kwg
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Ain't nothing going to happen.....................beating yer head against a brick wall (of MSM media). It;s a non-issue.MM
After all there was the video of Joe bragging about extorting Ukraine to fire the only half honest official in Ukraine. Brazenly admitting it.
Originally Posted by kwg020
I certainly hope the good folks of Rhode Island are feeling at least somewhat remorseful about having Joe as their senator. What a piece of crap he has turned out to be.

kwg

Delaware

kwg

Rhode Island's senators are Jack Reed and Sheldon Whitehouse.

Who's Joe?

kwg

Dumbware .. Roach Island.. A Distinction without a Difference..
Bidenleak.com
450 GB of deleted files and images...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...laptop-congressmen-fled-Switzerland.html
And none of it means a damn thing. Biden is the President. There is no way in hell that a government run by the presidents party will indict or convict the President's son OR the President.
Originally Posted by benchman
And none of it means a damn thing. Biden is the President. There is no way in hell that a government run by the presidents party will indict or convict the President's son OR the President.

..........Yup.......... This will soon vanish from the news cycle, never to be seen or heard of again. Kind of like all the endless, follow-up coverage of what's currently happening in Afghanistan following our embarrassing debacle of a botched exit, and the founding of the People's Republic Of Talibanistan. Funny how that has vanished. But that's what happens when the MSM becomes a propaganda machine.
This story is in the same rat-hole as Hillery's secret server - never to come to light.
Originally Posted by 22250rem

..........Yup.......... This will soon vanish from the news cycle, never to be seen or heard of again. Kind of like all the endless, follow-up coverage of what's currently happening in Afghanistan following our embarrassing debacle of a botched exit, and the founding of the People's Republic Of Talibanistan. Funny how that has vanished. But that's what happens when the MSM becomes a propaganda machine.

It was already debunked by the WH, the MSM and Attorney General Barr. The laptop was in the hands of Wray’s FBI gone for good, and for all practice purposes it was dead and successfully covered up.

It was the NYT that brought this back from the dead, it was the MSM that is running with this and informing their Brain Dead followers about Hunters corruption.

There is no reason why the MSM would burry this, then bring it back to life unless there was a purpose, or and agenda that benefits the Democrat Party and the Globalists.

There is a reason here and indicting Hunter on tax fraud ain’t it.
From CBS

CBS: "More than 150 transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden's global business affairs were flagged as concerning by U.S. banks for further review."

and from Breitbart

Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President Peter Schweizer......
Schweizer said the Hunter Biden laptop stories made it easier to answer “three basic fundamental questions” about the relationship between China, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden:

The Biden family received roughly $31 million in business deals with the Chinese.
Hunter Biden had significant business dealings with high-ranking Chinese government officials.
Schweizer said that the Hunter Biden emails revealed that the Biden family’s money is “fungible.”

Schweizer said Hunter and Joe Biden had joint accounts, and that Hunter Biden was paying for Joe Biden’s monthly bills.

“It also indicates that Joe Biden was a direct beneficiary of the money that was being transferred from Asia,” Schweizer said.

But but but so many here were telling me that this is the absolute end of the Biden administration. Trust them. It's the end I tell you.

NOTHING has happened with irrefutable evidence in the public square. NOTHING. And yet people still think we're voting our way out of this. You need to vote out - literally EVERY DA, EVERY Congresscritter, EVERY judge, EVERY sheriff, EVERY person drawing a federal pay check.

Tell me how that's going to happen at the ballot box?

Right now the ballot box is like bailing out the Titanic with a mason jar. You're "doing something" but it's not changing the situation.
I think after these revelations and whats to come, Garland is going to be under pressure to show whether he is there to protect Biden or enforce the nations laws by appointing a special counsel. May be wishful thinking on my part but I think people will look past a son screwing coked up whores, but giving kickbacks to daddy based on daddy getting him a job with foreign countries is pretty serious
Too many Copies.. This will float around the Rafters like the Secret Server till the right people take control of the Country ..
It ain’t going away ..
The Wicked fight just as Hard Today to keep a cap on it as they did at the Outset..
The Punishment for Treason is Death ..
The Punishment for a Country to look the other way at Treason is Death..
Originally Posted by akrange
Too many Copies..

Some real, some fake, the laptop itself was in possession of someone other than Hunter for months.

That was Barr’s justification/excuse to claim it Russian Propaganda.

The fact that there are so many copies, I’m sure some planted copies that differ from the original, my give legal cause to not admit any of it into evidence.

But if “they” are going to just through it out based on to many unsubstantiated copies, why open this back up in the first place? They had it buried.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I think there was some hyperbole there. But it still establishes that at least some of Hunter's grift was going to Joe.

Ain't much wrong with that chick.
Exactly.
People are being led from dark to light for a reason.

You cant just start lopping heads off without getting the snowflakes turned against the pukes.

Trump and the Patriots are playing with Kilery, Biden, Zero, Piglosi like a cat does a mouse.

This below they tried to hang on Trump is being hung on them. There is a reason they passed the AntiLynching Bill.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If the Patriots werent in control this would have never gotten out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

kwg

pretty sure it was Delaware, not Rhode Island for Senator Biden.
Oldmanofthesea: I am starting to worry a little bit about myself as it seems every day I am taking greater and greater glee in the sufferings of these anti-American demonrats (china joe and his ho, hunter biden, nanny piglosi, the biden crime family syndicate etc etc etc)!
I think the Germans call this gleefullness watching the suffering of others "schadenfreude"?
He-he, squirm you biden family crime syndicate bastards.
I hope beyond hope that the bidens ALL will be prosecuted for their decades long ongoing crimes - but alas reality sets in, and they are all registered demonrats - thus the invocation of our nations new two tiered justice/political system!
Damn - I can dream though - and enjoy imagining the squirming bidens while it lasts.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I imagine that the inside of her head is the stuff that nightmares are made of..
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Oldmanofthesea: I am starting to worry a little bit about myself as it seems every day I am taking greater and greater glee in the sufferings of these anti-American demonrats (china joe and his ho, hunter biden, nanny piglosi, the biden crime family syndicate etc etc etc)!
I think the Germans call this gleefullness watching the suffering of others "schadenfreude"?
He-he, squirm you biden family crime syndicate bastards.
I hope beyond hope that the bidens ALL will be prosecuted for their decades long ongoing crimes - but alas reality sets in, and they are all registered demonrats - thus the invocation of our nations new two tiered justice/political system!
Damn - I can dream though - and enjoy imagining the squirming bidens while it lasts.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG,
you deserve it after all the suffering consevatives take with out flippingbout and going on video tirades... Consider the selfishness of that girl who felt the need to have a meltdown and film it, then post it for all the world to see because Ginsberg died and inconvenienced her political agenda....
[img]<pic of Naomi Biden>[/img]
Hunter would be lying if he said he wouldn't hit it.
Originally Posted by steve4102

kwg

Delaware

I bet the good people of Rhode Island can't stand his corrupt old asss either! laugh
[img]<pic of Naomi Biden>[/img]
Hunter would be lying if he said he wouldn't hit it.

So would everyone else.
© 24hourcampfire