Home

Asking for a friend.
Just give Jag some time……

The Campfire: "Where never is heard, an encouraging word..."
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I don’t know, but I’m sure I’ll hear it first on this Hunter’s Dumpster Fire forum.
Interest rates just went up again. I expect 5%+ here very shortly.

Lumber and materials are still nuts.

Lots of parts shortages on stuff I need...

Nasdaq is down 5% in two days.

...AND I ran myself out of whiskey yesterday falling for another Elky line of BS.
Originally Posted by SKane

Asking for a friend.

LOLOLOL
Fell off the jetway again.
Glad to see I'm not the only one weary of it all. I've gotten to the point I just won't open threads started by some people here, but they seem so have to comment on every. single. thread.
Speaking of prophecy...I see some news sites opining the Dems are moving toward throwing Joe overboard, but none of these same 'news' sites are discussing the line of royal succession. Surely, Shirley...no sane person can be considering Kamela...can they?? What say you, the news hounds?
Well there is THIS

I only bring it up because this industry drives a lot of the economy. As people realize that the reason they could work from home the last 2 years was because the transportation industry was still out there working and getting the job done - when that industry takes a hit, you're going to take a hit.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Fell off the jetway again.

Snort!

I would not say that "The Sky Is Falling" per se...

But I would describe today April 6, 2022 as the High Water Mark of American Prosperity... going forward.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

I'm personally looking forwsd to May 15th. With the way things are going for Biden, I'm not so sure that's a false prophecy. smile
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I would not say that "The Sky Is Falling" per se...

But I would describe today April 6, 2022 as the High Water Mark of American Prosperity... going forward.

Nowhere near the "High" watermark, but definately higher than what we are headed toward.
FF in May for New York (2000 dead possible) and another FF anthrax in May (100,000 possible dead) east coast. Aliens are landing too in DC in May. Take your pick.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Aliens are landing too in DC in May.

Thought O'Biden was sending the illegal aliens to Florida and the midwest?

I didn't know he was send them to DC... that seems odd.
These aliens will be from Orion belt and are 7 foot tall. They are friendly until we piss them off. Then we have intergalactic space wars too.
FF in May for New York (2000 dead possible) and another FF anthrax in May (100,000 possible dead) east coast. Aliens are landing too in DC in May. Take your pick.
Did you notice how Jag has moved the bar for lunacy so far that other strange posts almost have a normalcy about them?
These aliens will be from Orion belt and are 7 foot tall. They are friendly until we piss them off. Then we have intergalactic space wars too.

Holy smoke... is Le Bro their leader?
Details on the aliens are sketchy. More details should come to light when they land.
I did say the other day in another thread that the MSM news cycle has about run its course in Ukraine and looking for new crisis to fill headlines.
Regardless of the event, blame the white guy.
OK you comedians...here is a serious prophecy, when Title 42 is lifted on May 23 rd there will be a record flood of immigrants (undocumento of course) into the US. Using the government's own statements about the benefits of 'undocumento immigracion'...the social, cultural and economic benefits of this expected flood will be so wonderful, it will propel the US economy and standard of living to unprecedented levels. Voter registration will go up too, right? Wonderful, Obama has got this, say bye inflation and recession. (for the dullards here, this is called satire)
Not from today but for today.
Seems pretty accurate to me.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm personally looking forwsd to May 15th. With the way things are going for Biden, I'm not so sure that's a false prophecy. smile

What happens May 15?
Originally Posted by ironbender

What happens May 15?

May 15th was part of Jag's Q sermom on upcoming events. Would love to see the shtf for the marxists around that time.
Originally Posted by ironbender

What happens May 15?

May 15th was part of Jag's Q sermom on upcoming events. Would love to see the shtf for the marxists around that time.

So, over a few thousand years it's now

Beware the Ides of May?
Originally Posted by Teal
Well there is THIS

I only bring it up because this industry drives a lot of the economy. As people realize that the reason they could work from home the last 2 years was because the transportation industry was still out there working and getting the job done - when that industry takes a hit, you're going to take a hit.

I assume getting A to B and all the variables that go with (and into) it comes with a Sam's Club-size jug of heart burn relief medicine.

I'd hate the be the little guy in need new trucks.
Originally Posted by Teal
Well there is THIS

I assume getting A to B and all the variables that go with (and into) it comes with a Sam's Club-size jug of heart burn relief medicine.

I'd hate the be the little guy in need new trucks.

It's a horrible thing but a while back there was a group chat amongst some senior people at a logistics company I was with - Not Schneider - but we all realized that each and every one of us had a blood pressure monitor device on our desks or in our office. Independently given by our respective doctors.

Freight and logistics is a stressful and hectic industry in the best of times. It's about to get near the worst of times.

Little guys can't get trucks and worse, often don't have the reserves to get them at low interest. Now the freight will not be there at prices in the spot market to cover that nut. They'll go under. Most little guys enter the industry incredibly under capitalized and live hand to mouth as long as they can. Some make it, some don't. Going to be a ton that don't this go around.

Trucking industry jobs fell last month for the first time in 21 months....
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Did you notice how Jag has moved the bar for lunacy so far that other strange posts almost have a normalcy about them?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The stock market! The stock market!!
Q, outs himself as Obama. Ensured Biden's victory by confusing "conservatives" so he can be pres for another 8 years...
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The problem is the crazy splatters on "normal" conservatives.

In the same way I think anyone with any liberalism is crazy (they are, but that's a different discussion) libs point to people like Jag and that broad brush is used to paint all conservatives as wackjobs.
© 24hourcampfire