Home
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdu174ph/
We assume Ukraine is a civilized nation. Not so in Africa.
Ukraine wimmens are hot? smile
Landstar Ranger - a large freight brokerage was expecting to take a 100 million dollar hit to Q1 results over the war. A LOT of their people worked out of the Ukraine. They've also been a place to out source quite a bit of IT work as well.
Kickback capital of the world for corrupt US politicians.

Gotta protect that golden goose.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Ding ding ding
Jag, you do know Tik Tok is Chinese owned and mining your data?
Ukraine has enough Gas to keep Europe warm.... Putin couldn't accept that.

^^^^^

For the win..
It's a mafia-run backwater outlaw state.

https://rumble.com/vzr3fz-us-media-pushes-war-crime-propaganda-in-ukraine.html
Originally Posted by stevelyn

With some hot women.........
The Laundromat ..
Dead Russians, that makes them special. If only they were frozen dead Russians!
The Ukraine has uranium—but not as much as Saskatchewan. The Ukraine has coal but not as much as West Virginia. The Ukraine can grow prodigious amounts of wheat—which might be important to Russia but not to Montanans.
Ukraine seems really important to Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau—2 people who have nothing to say on the matter that I will believe.
Originally Posted by Hancock27

With some hot women.........

There's hot women everywhere. But I would bet there are fewer bat-schitt crazy ones in Ukraine and eastern Europe in general than in the west.
I had a friend who married a Ukrainian gal, he’s dead know. Supposedly he shot himself in the heart heart with a Springfield XD chambered in 40 cal…….a live round laying on the floor…case was investigated by a recently promoted LT who was previously a school resource officer 🤔

She remarried a very short time later to a Canadian., oh did I mention there was a hefty life insurance policy..and one more thing, the surveillance cameras were happened to be not working.
Originally Posted by viking
I had a friend who married a Ukrainian gal, he’s dead know. Supposedly he shot himself in the heart heart with a Springfield XD chambered in 40 cal…….a live round laying on the floor…case was investigated by a recently promoted LT who was previously a school resource officer 🤔

She remarried a very short time later to a Canadian., oh did I mention there was a hefty life insurance policy..and one more thing, the surveillance cameras were happened to be not working.

A crazy woman is different than a cold, calculating, you can guess the next c word.
Get off of TikTok you old fugking goober.
One of your few buds sent that to me to post.

Hope you pissed him off with that.

He just texted me and asked me to give you a message from him. Here it is, "GFY". grin

Sheesh. Birds of a feather.
For some of the 24 HCF elite, the statement that, " Your country (Ukraine) is corrupt" doesn't always hold equal weight with the statement that, "My country (USA) is corrupt." They pick and choose whichever statement works best at the moment and they carry the statement around like a bright colored banner showing their supposed worldly political intelligence.

When it loses its effect for the moment, they willy-nilly jump to what works best now. And the circular chain moves on.
Originally Posted by BayouRover
For some of the 24 HCF elite, the statement that, " Your country (Ukraine) is corrupt" doesn't always hold equal weight with the statement that, "My country (USA) is corrupt." They pick and choose whichever statement works best at the moment and they carry the statement around like a bright colored banner showing their supposed worldly political intelligence.

When it loses its effect for the moment, they willy-nilly jump to what works best now. And the circular chain moves on.

Ridicule is the best method for dealing with retards like you.... wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The complexities of the situation in that part of the world have escaped the meager intellect of several brainiacs, who have taken this thread off course.The remedial cold war mentality is exposed with almost every post.Everyone knows that Putin is a tyrant and tyrants murder to stay in power.Regardless of these known facts,members continue to support the former comedian/actor/NWO puppet,who is no better than Putin.Zelensky will sacrifice his citizens in a pathetic attempt to burnish his international image,while funneling Ukrainian and U.S tax dollars to his/their off shore accounts and destroying records of the NWO's corruption and interference in a sovereign nation's internal affairs.

If you mention the Granite Revolution of 1990,the Orange Revolution of 2004-2005 or the Maidan Revolution of 2010 the brainiacs will scratch their ass and then make some post that is nonsensical and irrelevant.They were given an opportunity to better understand the issues and players involved in this area of the world but turned it down in favor of bloviating their antiquated,anti-Commie rhetoric completely devoid of education.

Before 1990, Ukraine had existed as an independent nation only a few times, most recently for a few years after WW I and for a brief period in the 1600's. The country had been under total or partial Russian control for most of its history and as a result, a large number of Ukrainians felt a kinship with Russia as they also spoke Russian.

Unfortunately the letter agencies of this nation,who claim to be acting in our best interest,have installed a puppet that does the bidding of our corrupt politicians to the detriment of their own citizens.We the citizens of this nation,as well as the citizens of Ukraine, are caught between a struggle for power that doesn't benefit us in any way that's believable or tangible.If their sole purpose is to control a nation,use it to launder U.S/Ukrainin tax money to their off shore accounts and back to our corrupt politicos,while antagonizing Russia with an outdated "cold war" mentality, then hopefully they'll fail.These government apparatchiks,who have lied us into wars since the "Gulf of Tonkin" sham, should learn a lesson from their interference but somehow I doubt it.These letter agencies pulled off a coup in Ukraine and undermined their arguments about their support of democracy by depriving the citizens of Ukraine of a democracy's most fundamental right,that of self determination.

I don't know where this will end,perhaps in WW III,but you can believe it will only benefit the "deep state",their billionaire supporters,the military industrial complex,the Demonrat/Commie/home/pedo Party but unfortunately not the citizens of Ukraine or the USA.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...illery-in-residential-areas#Post17095386

Ukraine On Fire = RedVoiceMedia

Ukraine On Fire = Rumble

Ukraine On Fire = Bitchute
Crimea gives Vlad warm water ports for his fleet and his allies. The rest of Ukraine is nothing more than a buffer zone for his fleet's safety. Everything else is just gravy.

Yes. People should watch the videos, plus look at maps of Ukraine and its relation to Russia, the other surrounding nations, the Black Sea, etc. The history of that area is long, complicated, violent, and filled with multi-cultural, multi-religious, and multi-political variances existing for hundreds of years. It is not nearly as simple as our politicians and media make it out to be.

Not addressing RTE, but some others here keep referring to Ukraine as "The Ukraine." That's like saying, "I'm taking a business trip next week to The Canada, and when I finish there, my wife and I are going to The Mexico for a vacation. Next year we plan to visit The France." It's just "Ukraine," boys and girls. wink

Interesting information from RTE.

L.W.
Originally Posted by deflave
Get off of TikTok you old fugking goober.

Jag has a couple extra special cookies on his computer now.
Nothing.It is simply slight of hand so you don`t notice how bad Biden is Fuucking you.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Ridicule is the best method for dealing with retards like you.... wink

Oh my.... I touched a raw nerve. laugh

Oliver Stone now says John is right and Putin is a murderous scum

'Russia was wrong to invade': Oliver Stone

In the latest status on his Facebook account, Stone mentioned, "Although the United States has many wars of aggression on its conscience, it doesn’t justify Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine. A dozen wrongs don’t make a right. Russia was wrong to invade."

He went on to mention the 'too many mistakes' committed by the Russian side. "1) underestimating Ukrainian resistance, 2) overestimating the military’s ability to achieve its objective, 3) underestimating Europe’s reaction, especially Germany upping its military contribution to NATO, which they’ve resisted for some 20 years; even Switzerland has joined the cause. Russia will be more isolated than ever from the West. 4) underestimating the enhanced power of NATO, which will now put more pressure on Russia’s borders," he asserted and continued talking about Russia's other pitfalls as they continue bombing Ukrainian cities.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns=NoMoralCompass
Oliver Stone is a Putin worshipper.

This quote illustrates that you fall on both sides of this issue.This clearly delineates you as as self aggrandizing jackass, who possess no moral compass.lol
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Oliver Stone now says John is right and Putin is a murderous scum

'Russia was wrong to invade': Oliver Stone

In the latest status on his Facebook account, Stone mentioned, "Although the United States has many wars of aggression on its conscience, it doesn’t justify Mr. Putin’s aggression in Ukraine. A dozen wrongs don’t make a right. Russia was wrong to invade."

He went on to mention the 'too many mistakes' committed by the Russian side. "1) underestimating Ukrainian resistance, 2) overestimating the military’s ability to achieve its objective, 3) underestimating Europe’s reaction, especially Germany upping its military contribution to NATO, which they’ve resisted for some 20 years; even Switzerland has joined the cause. Russia will be more isolated than ever from the West. 4) underestimating the enhanced power of NATO, which will now put more pressure on Russia’s borders," he asserted and continued talking about Russia's other pitfalls as they continue bombing Ukrainian cities.

As would anyone who maybe doesnt want to get stoned in public? whistle
Maybe some group is thinking about a New Homeland..
The one there in now may get Atomically Serialized
by some Fanatical Throwbacks from the 7th Century
There does seem to be some Historical Evidence of Prior Ukrainian Roots ..
Who Knows ..

I don't care that the Ch*nks own Tiktok...
That chick has one hellova set of "wrap-around" lips...
Originally Posted by rte

Before 1990, Ukraine had existed as an independent nation only a few times, most recently for a few years after WW I and for a brief period in the 1600's. The country had been under total or partial Russian control for most of its history and as a result, a large number of Ukrainians felt a kinship with Russia as they also spoke Russian.
Couldn't the same thing be said about Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, etc.? They were under the control of either Russia or the AHE for most of modern history. All Slavic languages are similar. If you're fluent in one, you can get by in the others. A people doesn't need defined borders. If they did, there would never be a Jewish Israel. They didn't have a homeland for multiple centuries.
Ukraine is the route that GloboHomo has selected to move into Russia.

Peroges, Kilebossa, and cabbage rolls.
My wife likes doll, I bought her a Ukraine doll.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep, and Putin put the kibosh on that.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep, and Putin put the kibosh on that.

How?

His illfuted invasion of Ukraine? Decimating his own armed forces? Crushing morale? Leaving...aka retreating?
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by rte
Couldn't the same thing be said about Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, etc.? They were under the control of either Russia or the AHE for most of modern history. All Slavic languages are similar. If you're fluent in one, you can get by in the others. A people doesn't need defined borders. If they did, there would never be a Jewish Israel. They didn't have a homeland for multiple centuries.

It's fortuitous that you mentioned Israel because Zelensky referenced Israel in a talk a few days ago.

I'll paraphrase,"Ukraine will look like a big Israel".Is this the goal of all the Bolsheviks like Nuland,Kolomoisky,the Azov Battalion and Zelensky?

Zelensky: Ukraine will look more like ‘big Israel’
Oh crap. This could be bad news with Czechoslovakia being a part of NATO.

What do you guys think. Is Ukraine going to get really special?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/czech-republic-sends-tanks-ukraine-czech-tv-reports-2022-04-05/

Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

It's fortuitous that you mentioned Israel because Zelensky referenced Israel in a talk a few days ago.

I'll paraphrase,"Ukraine will look like a big Israel".Is this the goal of all the Bolsheviks like Nuland,Kolomoisky,the Azov Battalion and Zelensky?

I'd think he is saying, much like Israel, Ukraine will continue to survive with enemies at its border.

Analogy.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
I'd think he is saying, much like Israel, Ukraine will continue to survive with enemies at its border.
That's probably true because the Russians never said they were going to wipe out Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
That's probably true because the Russians never said they were going to wipe out Ukraine.

Sarcasm?

Russia invaded Ukraine...much like Egypt etc have invaded Israel multiple times.

Sarcasm?

Russia invaded Ukraine...much like Egypt etc have invaded Israel multiple times.

Putin only wanted to deNazi and deMil the entirety of Ukraine.

As many have told us Zelenskyy is a Nazi jew and wants Ukraine to be a Nazi jewish like state.

Makes perfect sense.

In fact, Putin said he was making a military move to de-nazify Ukraine and get rid of internationally illegal US Bioweapons labs.

I'm waiting for someone to give an example of Putin being proven wrong about anything he has said.

Note to Pukes: MSM BS is not considered proof among those not indoctrinated.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Analogy.

Yes,I understood that.He clearly stated that in his talk BUT was this a Freudian slip?

Or is this the goal of Nuland,Kolomoisky,Yovanovich and Zelensky,who are all Jews?

This is just too much of a coincidence.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Analogy.

Yes,I understood that.He clearly stated that in his talk BUT was this a Freudian slip?

Or is this the goal of Nuland,Kolomoisky,Yovanovich and Zelensky,who are all Jews?

This is just too much of a coincidence.

Dude...Israel has said nothing about Russia's invasion. So they don't lose economic ties.

There is no "Jewish" conspiracy here.
Amazing how many snowflakes and leftists on the Fire love Nazis and Zero/Gates/Faukki Biolabs.

Suckers are like lemmings with a death wish.

Stupid bastards loved Clinton financing Nukes in N Korea and Obama financing Nukes in Syria and they hate Putin for taking control of a nuclear weapons facility in Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/czech-republic-sends-tanks-ukraine-czech-tv-reports-2022-04-05/

First, why is sending tanks any different than sending AT and AA missiles? Second, there hasn't been a "Czechoslovakia" in 29 years, you old shriveled up fuqk.
Amazing how many snowflakes and leftists on the Fire love Nazis and Zero/Gates/Faukki Biolabs.

Suckers are like lemmings with a death wish.

Lame.

Won't answer questions to his claims...

Calls them snowflakes.

Note to Pukes: MSM BS is not considered proof among those not indoctrinated.
Note to puzzytx--neither is Q.

First, why is sending tanks any different than sending AT and AA missiles? Second, there hasn't been a "Czechoslovakia" in 29 years, you old shriveled up fuqk.

Did you get to save 2500 a year on your health insurance? Keep your Dr?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/czechoslovakia

Such perfectionists. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Why do you always reference European rags as sources?

You reference Russian sources often as well?

It's interesting.

That article is about something that happened in 1968, when there was a Czechoslovakia.
Dude...Israel has said nothing about Russia's invasion. So they don't lose economic ties.

Dude,no one mentioned whether Israel commented or not on this issue.

Conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA in an attempt to dismiss any thought outside of their narrative.

So,it's just a coincidence that the people who plotted,financed and enacted the overthrow of the duly elected government and installed the comedian,actor were Jewish? That's far too much of a coincidence to ignore.

At 6'1" and 226 I'm not too shriveled up yet. 3.3 lb black off the San Saba Saturday. wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

^^^^this^^^^
Originally Posted by rte

Conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA in an attempt to dismiss any thought outside of their narrative.

So,it's just a coincidence that the people who plotted,financed and enacted the overthrow of the duly elected government and installed the comedian,actor were Jewish? That's far too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Bro,

You insinuated it was a Jewish conspiracy. It's not.

A sovereign nation was invaded. Like it or not, those are the facts.

Why do you always reference European rags as sources?

It's interesting.
If he didn't know that there isn't a Czechoslovakia, he probably didn't know the Guardian was British. To him, it's just something on the interweb. I guess that makes him a citizen of the world.

At 6'1" and 226 I'm not too shriveled up yet. 3.3 lb black off the San Saba Saturday. wink

I was speaking of your Swiss cheesed brain.

That article is about something that happened in 1968, when there was a Czechoslovakia.

Here. Get a clue, genius.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukrain...public-to-support-war-effort-11649160666
More help for the perfectionists.

https://www.ft.com/content/1aec644e-baf7-4759-b982-e71f9eb5e948

^^^^this^^^^
Need more help you dumbfughk dimocommie corksucker?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/czech-republic-nato-tanks-ukraine-b2052261.html
Originally Posted by rte

A few points. The Ukrainian Parliament voted to oust the president. That happened in 2014. Zelensky was elected (not installed) 5 years later in 2019.
Originally Posted by rte

Bro,

You have ignored all of the information,facts, leading up to Putin's incursion.

Explain to me how all of the actors,plotters,funders and puppet Zelensky just happen to be Jewish.

The world has taken notice,as I'm not the only person who has acknowledged these salient facts.

It appears to be more than just a mere coincidence.
Texas was part of Mexico once. Using your logic, you're still a Mexican.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bro,

Explain to me how all of the actors,plotters,funders and puppet Zelensky just happen to be Jewish.

The world has taken notice,as I'm not the only person who has acknowledged these salient facts.

Wow.
I'm trying to follow the logic of some here...
Jews in Ukraine=bad. Jews in Israel=good.
Nazis in Charlottesville=good. Nazis in Ukraine=bad.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bro,

If it's a "Jewish thing", why is Roman Abramovich on Putin's side?
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bro,

If it's a "Jewish thing", why is Roman Abramovich on Putin's side?

Don't ask stupid and embarrassing questions!
A few points. The Ukrainian Parliament voted to oust the president. That happened in 2014.
But, that was illegal.
Under Articles 108-112 of Ukraine’s constitution, there are four ways a sitting president may leave office between elections: resignation, incapacitation, death, and impeachment. None of the first three happened—early rumors to the contrary, Yanukovych has vehemently denied that he resigned—so that leaves the fourth, impeachment. According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime."
And this final vote would have taken the votes of at least 3/4 of all MPs (338), whereas only 328 MPs simply voted for impeachment.
A few points. The Ukrainian Parliament voted to oust the president. That happened in 2014.
But, that was illegal.
Under Articles 108-112 of Ukraine’s constitution, there are four ways a sitting president may leave office between elections: resignation, incapacitation, death, and impeachment. None of the first three happened—early rumors to the contrary, Yanukovych has vehemently denied that he resigned—so that leaves the fourth, impeachment. According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime.
And this final vote would have taken the votes of at least 3/4 of all MPs (338), whereas only 328 MPs simply voted for impeachment.

So Russia can invade then?
Could the US invade Granada? Panama? [fill in country here]???
None of the first three happened—early rumors to the contrary, Yanukovych has vehemently denied that he resigned—
One man's word.

Does it?

I asked you? But, like Jag, you avoid answering questions.

Carry on.
This Putin supported position is completely untenable.

Go get your fourth booster and pay your union dues.

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Does it?

Carry on.
If it's in the interest of the American people, then yes.
If it's only in the Deep State & Democrat Party's interest, no.

Does it?

Carry on.

Can I ask you a simple question?
Any question coming from a simpleton is simple.
But, that was illegal.
Under Articles 108-112 of Ukraine’s constitution, there are four ways a sitting president may leave office between elections: resignation, incapacitation, death, and impeachment. None of the first three happened—early rumors to the contrary, Yanukovych has vehemently denied that he resigned—so that leaves the fourth, impeachment. According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime."

Your whine is duly noted. Zelenskyy was elected in an election most likely better than the one that put a potato in the White House.

Javs gotta eat and Ukrainians are pretty united in killing the Orc Hordes.

But keep rootin for mass murderin Putin.

Oh good. So, I can keep it simple.

Do you believe in national/country borders?

LOL

Fugking idiot.
I don't pay union dues. I'm retired with a pension and good benefits. 100,000 posts and maybe two dozen were informative.

Yes.

I'll wait for your conjured up answer to a "simple" question...

Yes.

Last post, my mistake, we posted at the same time.

Next question, is illegal immigration on the southern border ok?

No.

No.

I see you aren't elaborating.

Logically, from your perspective, it is ok to ignore sovereign borders and just invade, but illegal immigration is wrong?

Help me here

No.

Logically, from your perspective, it is ok to ignore sovereign borders and just invade, but illegal immigration is wrong?

Help me here
Invasion is fine when it's in the interest of the people. Ukrainians have the right to resist, but their government is criminal and should surrender like a criminal does to a cop. It would be in the interest of the people of Ukraine to join with the Russians in kicking Globohomo out of their country.
Texas was part of Mexico once. Using your logic, you're still a Mexican.

Col Travis was right.

You're still a fughking idiot.
Originally Posted by rte

A few points. The Ukrainian Parliament voted to oust the president. That happened in 2014. Zelensky was elected (not installed) 5 years later in 2019.

After Zero, Romney, Kilery, Hunter and your Bidet bud gave them how many millions to oust him "Democratically"?

Sheesh. Too stupid to connect the dots.

How does your post equate with your dimocommie govt buds calling Ukraine a democracy.

Zelensky was "elected" like your bud Pedo Joke was. We call it being "installed".

No.

Help me here
Invasion is fine when it's in the interest of the people. Ukrainians have the right to resist, but their government is criminal and should surrender like a criminal does to a cop. It would be in the interest of the people of Ukraine to join with the Russians in kicking Globohomo out of their country.

Don't the Ukrainians get to decide that for themselves? Given they haven't done as you asked - isn't it reasonable then to assume that's not what they want? Don't they have a right to self determinization or are we, the US just "knowing better than them; for them" on this?

No.

Help me here

Good Lord.
Likes sovereign borders, supports sending illegals to DC on buses...

Can't make this up.
Originally Posted by Teal

Don't the Ukrainians get to decide that for themselves? Given they haven't done as you asked - isn't it reasonable then to assume that's not what they want? Don't they have a right to self determinization or are we, the US just "knowing better then them, for them" on this?

Laws are an expression of the will of the people. When parliament illegally removed the sitting president in 2014, they went against the will of the people. Besides that, a lot of them have decided for themselves - they seceded in 2014ish and the Ukrainian government has been attacking them ever since. Do they have a right to live in peace? Do they have the human right of freedom of association?
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Bro,

Just like Hitler and his AshkeNAZI "Jews" were NAZIS.

They were False Jews descended from the Vipers, money changers (Banksters) JESUS whipped out of the Holy Temple.

They became the evil Khazarian Mafia of the Ukraine region who preyed on the people there and in Prussia. The king of Prussia caught their leaders and threatened them with death if they dodnt change and gave them the choice of becoming Jews, Moslems or Christians.

They chose to be Jews as their forefathers had called themselves after joining the Southern Empire of Judah, Benjamin and some of the Levites who called themselves Jews.

They worked as scribes and worked their way into positions of importance and into the Preisthood. And called themselves Jews.

He said Woe be to those who call themselves Jews but do lie.

They had always been murderers and theives since their father Cain was kicked out of the Garden to Wander the deserts. JESUS said, "You vipers, I knew your father the murderer from the beginning".

JESUS doesnt call names. Vipers come from vipers. They came from the Viper called Satan.

They were vipers then and they are vipers now.

Re Cain. 1John 3: 11-12. (Paraphrasing) Be of love like Able and not like his brother Cain WHO IS OF THE EVIL ONE.

Now we can connect the dots as to why so many on the Fire defend the Nazi's maybe? Descendants of the vipers themselves? The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Now Wabi knows why God didnt love Cains gifts. He was of the Viper.

No.

Help me here

Don't the Ukrainians get to decide that for themselves? Given they haven't done as you asked - isn't it reasonable then to assume that's not what they want? Don't they have a right to self determinization or are we, the US just "knowing better than them; for them" on this?
Correct. What I find interesting is that troops fight well in proportion to what they think of the cause and their country. Ukrainians seem to be fighting better than the Russians.
Later chapters in John explain how JESUS told the religious leaders of the day why they didnt recognize HIM as being from the FATHER. It was because they were not of the Father. They were the Sadducees and Pharasees. Humm. False Jew vipers. Bingo. That's who had JESUS crucified, not the JEWS.

No.

Help me here

Don't the Ukrainians get to decide that for themselves? Given they haven't done as you asked - isn't it reasonable then to assume that's not what they want? Don't they have a right to self eterminization or are we, the US just "knowing better than them; for them" on this?
Correct. What I find interesting is that troops fight well in proportion to what they think of the cause and their country. Ukrainians seem to be fighting better than the Russians.

They sure do according to CNN and MSNBC. Of course, they hate Trump and worship Zero, Killery and Bidet and Piglosi. Might be some dots to connect right there.

whistle

Seems like we’re beyond that given what we did in 2014, and it’s frustrating because in many cases it’s those who were in power at that time who act as tho we need to act now to “help” them (ie implement what THEY think is good for Ukraine).

What’s good for the people of Ukraine and what’s good for the govt of Ukraine, as in the US, are two VERY different things.
For those with low IQs, maybe if all the Bolshevik owned MSM thought they could get the people thinking Putin was on his last leg and Ukraine has the Ruskies on the ropes they could be enticed into getting Bidet to jumping in with US forces to take out the miserable, insane, bloodthirsty war criminal.

The Bolsheviks always did enjoy greasing the skids of their buddy Bolsheviks who own the MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex.

Just a thought. Oh hell no, I was just kidding. They would never want to make a lot of money getting a bunch of innocents killed.

No.

Help me here

Don't the Ukrainians get to decide that for themselves? Given they haven't done as you asked - isn't it reasonable then to assume that's not what they want? Don't they have a right to self eterminization or are we, the US just "knowing better than them; for them" on this?

They sure do according to CNN and MSNBC. Of course, they hate Trump and worship Zero, Killery and Bidet and Piglosi. Might be some dots to connect right there.

whistle
It's not CNN and MSNBC. It's the fact that the pro-Putin movement said the fight would be over in a long weekend...it isn't.

Does it?

Carry on.

Interesting...

Gov by the people, for the people?
For those with low IQs, maybe if all the Bolshevik owned MSM thought they could get the people thinking Putin was on his last leg and Ukraine has the Ruskies on the ropes they could be enticed into getting Bidet to jumping in with US forces to take out the miserable, insane, bloodthirsty war criminal.

The Bolsheviks always did enjoy greasing the skids of their buddy Bolsheviks who own the MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex.

Just a thought. Oh hell no, I was just kidding. They would never want to make a lot of money getting a bunch of innocents killed.

IQs? Wow
If Putin was saving the world from the NWO, why didn't he just say it? He probably never heard of it. He likes the O(old)WO, when there was a strong USSR.
Who are the "Bolsheviks?"

LOL

Fugking idiot.
I don't pay union dues. I'm retired with a pension and good benefits. 100,000 posts and maybe two dozen were informative.

Booster up, you fugking idiot.

And you're still paying those dues whether you realize it or not.

You fugking idiot.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

LOL

Fugking idiot.

Booster up, you fugking idiot.

And you're still paying those dues whether you realize it or not.

You fugking idiot.
You're one of those people where junior high was the best part of your life, aren't you? High school was too hard to act like an ass.
You're one of those people where junior high was the best part of your life, aren't you? High school was too hard to act like an ass.

I'm one of those people that wasn't born a gullible fugking idiot.

Not surprised you struggle with the concept.

He's a big Bolshevik union backer. Need I say more?

I'm one of those people that wasn't born a gullible fugking idiot.

Not surprised you struggle with the concept.
DJT is a nationalist and we like that

Putin is supposedly a nationalist and some like that

Zelensky is a nationalist but that is irrelevant because he is a jew

Ukraine is nasty because of corruption but russia and US are cool despite our corruption.

globohomos are the new boogey man and Q is the oracle

The CF is THE SOURCE of and for critical thinkinggrin

mike r
What was so special about Kuwait?
Originally Posted by logger

Money for the MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Zelensky is a nationalist but that is irrelevant because he is a FALSE JEW. AN ASHKENAZI NAZI.

mike r

FIXT.

mike r

[/quote]

BS. If that were true you and Jell0 wouldnt be here.
Are ASHKENAZI NAZIS globohomohomos?

mike r

Ukraine is nasty because of corruption but russia and US are cool despite our corruption.

globohomos are the new boogey man and Q is the oracle

mike r

Thanks for letting us know 3 years ago, along with Q, that Hunters banking records would be opened.

How smart of you. They are showing some of those opened records of Hunter on Tucker as we speak. I swear, you and Q are fughking geniuses.

So, you admit you arent above ridiculing an old man you think has dementia or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Ha, so what's new?

So, you admit you arent above ridiculing an old man you think has dementia or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Ha, so what's new?

No, I ridicule you because you're obsessed with Q and every conspiracy ever thought of.
Oil that we didn't want Iraq to have control of.

Money for the MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL complex
I'm sure you own stocks or mutual funds. That would make you one of the owners. I do.

If you're gonna fight with "the patriots" and save the world, you might want to fit some cardio into the schedule.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Fuucking meal team 6 saving us from the NWO......
Originally Posted by goalie

If you're gonna fight with "the patriots" and save the world, you might want to fit some cardio into the schedule.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Wonder if that’s his house in the background, or his neighbors?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

GFY douche

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Hahahaha.,Tff. Winner, winner,....

GFY douche

LMAO

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

That's his "abdominal energy reserve" for when he's bugging out.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

You shoulda photoshopped a 1000lb marlin into that pic Jag. That’s how Goalie rolls….

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

He’s probably bullshitting you and that’s actually his neighbors physique.

You shoulda photoshopped a 1000lb marlin into that pic Jag. That’s how Goalie rolls….

You know why 10glocks never answered me when I asked what the cabin next door was worth, if it had a loan, or if it was paid off ins trust?

I do.

I also know that someday, the loser that called my work will run into the karma express. That cabin ambush has helped Mr karma immensely.

But, hey, at least you don't have to GFY, you can blow eyeball.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Lmao

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

He’s probably bullshitting you and that’s actually his neighbors physique.

Hahahaha. Got dayomitt Jack, fugging stop. I'm trying to drink wine and watch Newsmax.

Now I gotta clean whine up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Hot dayom you crazy fugger. Hot dayom I'm trying to watch tv. You are UFR. Tff. God bless you. Tff.
Hot dayom, Jack, Col Travis could take lessons. That's the funniest schiett I ever .....

Oh, schiett. Tff

You know why 10glocks never answered me when I asked what the cabin next door was worth, if it had a loan, or if it was paid off ins trust?

I do.

I also know that someday, the loser that called my work will run into the karma express. That cabin ambush has helped Mr karma immensely.

But, hey, at least you don't have to GFY, you can blow eyeball.

So your a victim now? No idea what you’re talking about someone calling your place of employment, but projecting the blame for your dishonesty on the guy that simply pointed it out is low.
Most folks that got caught in such a lie would lay low or just leave, like safariman, and I’ll leave the blowing to someone as full of as much hot air as you.
“What’s so special about the Ukraine?”

That’s a damn good question. The one thing that I think both sides of this argument can agree on is that Ukraine is special to a select group of powerful people that need the legitimacy of the Ukraine government to facilitate their illegal import/export trade and to launder their ill gotten gains.

What I don’t understand about this whole thing is just how emotionally invested so many guys here are with Ukraine. Watching these various threads develop has been entertaining to say the least. One would get the sense that Ukraine is our “brother from another mother” and we share some long and storied kinship going back centuries when the reality is that most here couldn’t point to it on a map yet they profess the historical and geopolitical knowledge of a savant.

I don’t understand what is so special about Ukraine and I see that nobody else does as well. 😂

Cool ! Lingcod bait!

LOL

Fugking idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This + 1,000,000
Lots of hot women in Ukraine. Apparently most of them got out in the first wave. Others might be hot but they look a little stressed out from constant bombardment. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That’s a damn good question. The one thing that I think both sides of this argument can agree on is that Ukraine is special to a select group of powerful people that need the legitimacy of the Ukraine government to facilitate their illegal import/export trade and to launder their ill gotten gains.

What I don’t understand about this whole thing is just how emotionally invested so many guys here are with Ukraine. Watching these various threads develop has been entertaining to say the least. One would get the sense that Ukraine is our “brother from another mother” and we share some long and storied kinship going back centuries when the reality is that most here couldn’t point to it on a map yet they profess the historical and geopolitical knowledge of a savant.

I don’t understand what is so special about Ukraine and I see that nobody else does as well. 😂

Bingo, and the point of the thread, except of course, all the other unheareld dead in other countries.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That's pretty much it. Ukraine is a mafia-run, backwater outlaw state that's far enough off the beaten path to make it generally inconvenient for other counties to poke their noses in any business going on there.
Easy to see who falls for KGB propaganda.

Strange that every Western nation supports Ukraine... but some diehard Far Right Q belivers have seen the light. Only they are pure and smart enough to gaze through the veil of lies.

I guess they feel a kindred spirit with Putin, as a white, "christian" elderly male, who is just the victim off all the worlds horrors... and through his strength, will all whites be saved. Hallelujah....

Strangely enough, Ukrainians are the more pure white people, or aryan, descending from Vikings.
While Russians have mostly Mongol blood..
(Just mentioning it since belief of "preserving Whitness" seems to be very strong correlation with Q beliefs)
Easy to see who falls for the CIA globalist propaganda.
Rubbish.

Most western countries jumped on the lock down bandwagon for the Vid. Step up get your booster.

Look at Australia, Canada, the US..

Takes a questionable American not to support your allies, but rather a KGB agent/Russian President.
Originally Posted by Northman

Takes a questionable American not to support your allies, but rather a KGB agent/Russian President.

Take Off your Varsity Sweater..
Not my allies scumbag.
I heard Ukraine is taking volunteers, saddle up. Go open a can of whoop azz on Putin. Don’t delay.
Not my allies scumbag.

Got it... Western world NOT your allies..

Canada, UK, NZ, AU, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan.....

Your ally is Russia.. and China?
Nation against nation, brother against brother…

China uses a barrel of the gun to get their people in line. The “free” west uses cnn and weaponized alphabet agencies, banking to try. Oh and paid trolls…

We are armed, so they have to use soft hand tactics.
I don't give a fahq about any of them.
I don't give a fahq about any of them.

Spot on. fuuuuuqck those gun grabbing, phedo hiding, lock down godless countries. Also any states here.

No, Zelensky is a Justin Trudeau-admiring globalist. Do you know who Trudeau admires?
https://www.alor.org/blog/the-great-reset-behind-the-ukrainian-warby-richard-miller-london

Northmam is too stupid to connect the dots that KGB is commie and his beloved DNC is commie.
Originally Posted by akrange

Take Off your Varsity Sweater..

His sweater has WEF on it. They push the globalists Utopia idea.
Not my allies scumbag.

Canada, UK, NZ, AU, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan.....

Yes, I’ll go with the least commie all day long, commie.
Tell us Northmam how Bidet has high gas prices to curb global warming and open borders to help the poor of the world and supply chain shortages because we have too much consuming going on.

Tell us how Pedo Joe has no knowledge of Hunters business dealings and how the Laptop from Hell is a Putin play.

Why is he flying in thousands of middle east fighting age muzzys?

When we have food shortages you can tell us its because too many Americans are overweight.
Not my allies scumbag.

Gear up, mf'er.
Northmam, youre a super duper triple stupid dumbfugk because you cant connect that your DNC has gushed over and sucked up to every Communist leader in history from Khrushchev to Gorbachev to Chavez, Ortega, Castro, Xi, Pol Pot, etc and suddenly turned against Putin.
You cant figure out why because your too fughking stupid.
You Boogie Bear KGB were the bad boys who worked for the Commies your POS Commie DNC loved and you come on here and stupidly throw the KGB Bear at us?

YGBFSM
It's the willing country to money launder and host fuucked up schit thru in this day and age.
Nothing more
Nothing less

And beautiful people worldwide are schitting their pants it is all gonna back fire on em.
Stage a war.
Destroy the schit outta infrastructure in cover up deflection with the poor Uke story line.
That countries power elite has played all sides for 100,s of years.

Uke or Russia pick a side which is least corrupt to favor in this schit show
LMFAO!!!!
Dead russians aint a bad thing or dead Uke,s for that matter.
If your avg dead what the fugg ever type on either side was in a position to have been a power elite in their respective nation.
They would be just as corrupt as the ones in power now.

Rebuild the place with sweet deals handed out to the selective whoever.
Cost immaterial..

Meanwhile.... Buckethead central is laughing their fuucking azz,s off pulling the strings on the worldwide economy and growing more powerful each day.
Any of you remember the satellite pics I posted up of the RR project going from china into Afghanistan???
Mineral and ore schittt.
Joey has allowed that to ramp up again.
Hildabeast if elected woulda created a similar scenario for us to bail outta Afghanistan.
Per Buckethead centrals directives.....

And it's just too coincidental how this Uke schit all started during obammy and then Honk for Joey gets installed and it all lined up with Liberal Socialist Democrats cheering it all on for the most part...
Fire the prosecuter investigating Burisma or else 600 mil in aid wont happen....
Wasnt Joey on the record of having said and bragged about that when he was obammy,s lackey ( he still is too)...

At least the Javelin missle system is working most excellent...

And all the price increase,s on everything and more to come from uke,s crop and fertilizer trickle down effect issues are gonna be awesome also worldwide....
It's all putins fault of course and has notjing to do with everything Liberal Socialist Democrats touch turning to schit.....

Honk for Joey the puppet figure head....

Not my allies scumbag.

who embraced the NAZIs. and has helped kill tens of thousands of Americans and sent Jews to death camps?

Norway. check
Sweden check
Denmark check
France check
Germany check
Italy check
Spain check

England? Killed many freedom loving Americans
\Japan? Killed tens of thousands of Americans

no wonder northman luvs the Azov NAZIs targeting civilians
Northmam, didnt your DNC pukes subpoena Trumps son about a 5 min meeting he had with a Russian?

Now why did the DNC and Piglosi go apeschiett when Andy Biss wanted to Subpoena and question Hunter over his flying to Chyna on a 6 day junket with his daughter and dad on AF2 where he meet Pres Xi, Chinese businessmen and sold a US Cobalt mine to them.
I mean, the guy is a mining and oil and gas expert who sat on the Ukranian board of oli giant Burisma didnt he.

Youd think he could provide us with valuable info, wouldnt you, you fughking drug fried brainless retard?

How about his Rosemont firm doing business with illegal US Bolshevik controlled Biolabs in Ukraine?

Why dont you just report to us one thing Putin has lied about in all hes said about this.

How many times have we gotten proof your kgb DNC and Nazi Jew Bolshevik owned MSM has lied to.us about Trump, Russia, Hunter, Clinton, Covid, Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, masks, jabs,.....

Now, tell us how Trump is a pussygrabber.

Youd be fine with it if he was a POS Corksucker like you.
I wonder if the IMF or World bank has some money available to "rebuild"?
Originally Posted by ribka
Not my allies scumbag.

who embraced the NAZIs. and has helped kill tens of thousands of Americans and sent Jews to death camps?

Norway. check
Sweden check
Denmark check
France check
Germany check
Italy check
Spain check

England? Killed many freedom loving Americans
\Japan? Killed tens of thousands of Americans

no wonder northman luvs the Azov NAZIs targeting civilians

Bingo.

I doubt hes aware.

He sucks up nothing but CNN BS. They tell him what he wants to.hear.
Hummm. United Nations weapons inspector suspended from Twitter for letting the truth out.

So, the MSM reporting on this mobile Russian crematorium was another lie.

Film was from 8 years ago.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Billions upon Billions without a doubt.....
You can bet behind the scenes comnected types worldwide all already in on it all...

Kinda like going to DC once elected and the clouds part and for the 1st time ever you are able to make "smart" investments you didnt have the intelligence to do so prior and become rich in the span of several yrs.

Anazing how that happens.....
Funny, for years the MSM dimocommies bitched about the Nazis in Ukraine only to shut up about it when Putin started taking a bead on them.

Then they went for months denying there were Nazis in Ukraine.

As Q said, the truth will come out.

It seems the conspiracy theorists are forcing it out by putting it on other news sources.

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZqyftDYD/Screenshot
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Billions upon Billions without a doubt.....
You can bet behind the scenes comnected types worldwide all already in on it all...

Kinda like going to DC once elected and the clouds part and for the 1st time ever you are able to make "smart" investments you didnt have the intelligence to do so prior and become rich in the span of several yrs.

Anazing how that happens.....

Northmam will figure it out and fill us in sometime.
Warning shots fired.

Yesterday Janet Yellen Nazi DNC whore warned Chyna of sanctions for messing with Tiawan, or was it for helping Putin.

Today: Zing

Funny, for years the MSM dimocommies bitched about the Nazis in Ukraine only to shut up about it when Putin started taking a bead on them.

Then they went for months denying there were Nazis in Ukraine.
Even Time Magazine was in a tizzy over the Nazis.
https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/
Zee Ukranian Government, zey are zee masters of zee media Blitzkreig:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ukrai...r-firms-dc-lobbyists-cia-cutouts/280012/
Vee Americans..
That’s how a True Nazi conduct their Speech ..
Soro’s, Kissinger love to listen to their Accent..
Not my allies scumbag.

Sweden, Finland are not NATO Countries.They are the smart ones.NATO is just a front for Globalization.Let those pricks fight their own war.I doubt that any would without USA backing,We don`t need to be the worlds cops.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Not my allies scumbag.

Sweden, Finland are not NATO Countries.They are the smart ones.NATO is just a front for Globalization.Let those pricks fight their own war.I doubt that any would without USA backing,We don`t need to be the worlds cops.

I thought that I read that Sweden and Finland have expressed interest in becoming NATO members.
260, I've seen some headlines that support what you stated regarding Sweden and Finland interest in joining NATO.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
260, I've seen some headlines that support what you stated regarding Sweden and Finland interest in joining NATO.

Don`t hold you breath waiting.Finland kicked The Soviet Unions ass during WWII when they tried to invade.One Finn sniper killed close to 600 Soviets with a scope less rifle.
© 24hourcampfire