Home
https://www.infowars.com/posts/poli...ps-after-burglar-thwarted-by-flash-bang/

"Police in New Orleans were criticized after they warned residents not to rig their vehicles with flash bang anti-theft devices as footage surfaced of a criminal being deterred while breaking into a vehicle."
Flash bangs suck. I was in an alley way once and 4 of them went off. Felt like someone put me in a paint shaker at Home Depot. Worst feeling ever.
"At that moment, however, a non-lethal deterrent system set up in the console of the vehicle triggered and a bright flash could be seen inside the vehicle, causing the thief to stumbled back and flee.

Speaking with KNOE, the man who rigged the device explained he opted to try the method in response to the high crime rate, and after personally having eight break-ins in recent months.

“To see him like gleefully walk up and just smash my eighth window in the past couple months and jump in and then you know to see the detonation go off and his reaction,” the man said, adding, “I don’t want this guy to die for what he did, but I don’t want him to just be able to smash and grab and run away.”

The vehicle owner explained he installed the incendiary device because there’s a lack of accountability for criminals in the justice system.

“He probably didn’t get hurt that bad, but it wasn’t pleasant and it might deter him and his friends and tell other people not to do this too because, without something like this, there is no consequence because they’re not going to get arrested,” the man said."

I'm wondering if they will press charges against the truck owner?
Bet you wish you had some flash bangs when those preachers tried to smite you.

They must not have fancied being there with a pedo.
'Nother place and time, I knew a guy who tethered a copperhead under the drivers seat of his car. Walked away and left the keys in the ignition...
Yep, let’s protect the pos perp.
Happy Camper: Yeah... "street justice" - I like it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by johnw
'Nother place and time, I knew a guy who tethered a copperhead under the drivers seat of his car. Walked away and left the keys in the ignition...

Sounds like a practical solution to me!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

So, are you a child rapist Con man???
Why do you pull out of thin air that kind of blatantly lying accusation?
You've got a lot of homo loving inuendos out there to be throwing around THAT kind of false allegation Con "man."
You took special offense toward those who despise the Drag Queens Story Hour.

YOU were one of the FIRST losers to get all offended at the sermon I posted against that crime, as anyone can see for themselves. You might want to go back and erase your comments.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16268049/1

And December 22, 2021
Jim Conrad said,
"Yeah...Beav is way too old to fùck.

He smells like a Ben Gay prune factory.

Turns me right off."
Can you even buy decent proper flasbangs?
Probably hurt the piece of chits feelings, can’t have that
Originally Posted by hanco
Probably hurt the piece of chits feelings, can’t have that

I would have liked to have been watching when it happened.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You've got a lot of homo loving inuendos out there to be throwing around THAT kind of false allegation Con "man."

YOU were one of the FIRST losers to get all offended at the sermon I posted against that crime, as anyone can see for themselves. You might want to go back and erase your comments.

And December 22, 2021
Jim Conrad said,

Turns me right off."

Poor little Billy Stallings..
That thread lives in his head soooooooo fuuucking bad...
It's the thread that has led to you being lower than a snakes belly on here.

You will never be able to overcome any of your BS on here...
Too many of us are on to your BS and your never will know when someone will hit you out of the blue...
🤣🤣🤣

Now make a comment even though your little female dog azz has me on ignore as crappy hamster.
While veiwing with one of your other sockpuppets...

Make a sunday sermon thread this week.
I dare you.....
It will turn into the biggest gangbang 24hr has seen in awhile on your lying azz.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder what their position on exploding glitter bomb porch packages is.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Can you even buy decent proper flasbangs?

Yes but they’re presently out of stock. The civilian ones are of a cardboard shell and hit about 125 decibels.
Good stuff! I remember seeing a video of a South Africa car fitted with push button flame throwers to deter carjackings! I guess this would be the kinder gentle American version.
Jeez, thats horrible uding them on perps. Where do you get them?😂
I don't agree with flash bangs either.

Shoulda blown his fuggin' head off with a 12ga.

No more burglar, no more burglaries.
“Not only is there a risk of injury to yourself and others, there could be serious legal ramifications for everyone involved."

Meaning, that you could be charged with assault or numerous other offenses and put in jail, and the criminal could sue you for any injury incurred while stealing your vehicle....

Yeah.... justice.
I got 25 of these, in a car they would hurt

https://fithops.com/products/bomb-shock-blanks
Originally Posted by renegade50

And December 22, 2021
Jim Conrad said,

Turns me right off."

Too many of us are on to your BS and your never will know when someone will hit you out of the blue...
🤣🤣🤣

Now make a comment even though your little female dog azz has me on ignore as crappy hamster.

I dare you.....
It will turn into the biggest gangbang 24hr has seen in awhile on your lying azz.....

Bill is a man of principle!

The principle of molestation.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

IIRC , IWA in Miami, Florida and Non Lethal tech in Pennsylvania.

They’re rated as pyrotechnics and only ship via ground in the lower 48.

And December 22, 2021
Jim Conrad said,

Turns me right off."

🤣🤣🤣

I dare you.....

Bill..

Now he says his name is Frank.

I don't know how Jason keeps all his names and sockpuppets straight.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Any hazmat fee?

And December 22, 2021
Jim Conrad said,

Turns me right off."

🤣🤣🤣

I dare you.....

Now you (insert preferred pronoun here) are into gang raping church goers. You Reprobates make this group of thieves breaking into cars sound tame by comparison.

Churchgoers at Sixth Baptist Church in the Lower Garden District had their cars broken into Sunday morning. Several cars were also broken into at a school function in City Park Friday night.

City-wide, New Orleans police data shows vehicle burglaries are up 28% over the same time last year. In the Central Business District, where this man lives, they’re up 116%.

“My condo is for sale. I don’t want to live there anymore because I can’t keep paying for windows,” he said. “It’s almost like a culture now on a big night, whether it’s something like the Final Four or you know, a holiday weekend, something like that, you can almost expect it in my neighborhood.”

https://www.knoe.com/2022/04/05/vid...ruck-repeatedly-broken-into-new-orleans/

Now you (insert preferred pronoun here) are into gang raping church goers. You Reprobates make this group of thieves breaking into cars sound tame by comparison.

Churchgoers at Sixth Baptist Church in the Lower Garden District had their cars broken into Sunday morning. Several cars were also broken into at a school function in City Park Friday night.

City-wide, New Orleans police data shows vehicle burglaries are up 28% over the same time last year. In the Central Business District, where this man lives, they’re up 116%.

“My condo is for sale. I don’t want to live there anymore because I can’t keep paying for windows,” he said. “It’s almost like a culture now on a big night, whether it’s something like the Final Four or you know, a holiday weekend, something like that, you can almost expect it in my neighborhood.”

Tell us all that you are not Maser. Elksucker. Jason.

You give yourself away.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You give yourself away.

HC is a pedophile.
I love the idea and enjoyed watching! Hopefully everyone will start doing this!
12-22-21
Jim Conrad said,

"Yeah...Beav is way too old to fùck."

You Jimmi are the one into young males, NOT me.
Beav is old....you stupid queen.
Originally Posted by DMc
I love the idea and enjoyed watching! Hopefully everyone will start doing this!

It looks pretty effective. After this video makes it's rounds, I think most places will sell out fast.
Might be wise to have a second one secured elsewhere. To bad there's not a video on the car with flame throwers. LOL
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Any hazmat fee?

I’m not sure.

The devices are cheap enough, though.
Re: News: New Orleans Police Warn Against Doing This....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Crappy Hamster sure is all about the cock it seems.
Obsessed with it...

Think it started with his stepdad cornholing him cause little 8 yr old crappy hamster out shot him with his own mauser.
15 hits into one ragged hole at 100yds.
Absolutely incredible!!!

Little crappy hamsters 2nd grade photo.
Aside from his fetal alcohol look from his drunk mama,s one night stand that blessed 24hr with his presence here.

He has that stepdad stump broke me stunned fish look going on too

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Mad Max the fuggers.
Originally Posted by DMc
Might be wise to have a second one secured elsewhere. To bad there's not a video on the car with flame throwers. LOL

There’s a YouTube on them.

Just search, anti carjacking flamethrower.

They’re a very popular addition on high end vehicles in South Africa.
New Orleans police don't want you doing that because they're afraid they'll get caught by one themselves when they get off work and knock off a few cars on the way home.
Crow Hunter,

Now that you mentioned it, youre probably right. I'm reminded of an event in the 2,000s. This was New Orleans area after Hurricane Katrina.
PS:..I remember a WW2 reunion that was to be held there that a friend was attending. At the time, there was a major auto theft scam going on in the county. The police, prosecutors and judges were involved in the conspiracy. Someone gets pulled over with a nice car and they might not get it back.
PS:..I remember a WW2 reunion that was to be held there that a friend was attending. At the time, there was a major auto theft scam going on in the county. The police, prosecutors and judges were involved in the conspiracy. Someone gets pulled over with a nice car and they might not get it back.

Yeah. Sounds plausible.

Queen? Seems more like a princess.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yeah. Sounds plausible.

Actually it is plausible. New Orleans police are famous for their corruption.

Here's a video of two of their finest looting a WalMart after Hurricane Katrina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MJfB8EKWoA
You give yourself away.

You're one of the most Diabolical Narcissist, mentally deranged cyberstalkers on this site.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Yeah. Sounds plausible.

Actually it is plausible. New Orleans police are famous for their corruption.

Here's a video of two of their finest looting a WalMart after Hurricane Katrina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MJfB8EKWoA

"Hi what are you doing?"

Cop answers, "My job."

"Looking for shoes?"

"No, looking for looters."

"There's looters all around."

😄
Oh boy. She and her partner had a cartload of loot didn't they? Lol.
If it hurts one of the POSs,they put the crime victim in jail.
How true.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You give yourself away.

You're one of the most Diabolical Narcissist, mentally deranged cyberstalkers on this site.

I can't help but think that there's more hope for the auto theft criminals than RB and his reprobate buddies.
You give yourself away.

I can't help but think that there's more hope for the auto theft criminals than RB and his reprobate buddies.

Why, Jason.

That's not very christian of you... LOL.
You give yourself away.

Why, Jason.

That's not very christian of you... LOL.

I have no sock puppets, but for some weird reasons some of you old farts get a kick out of those false accusations.

I hope you can prove me wrong.
The others haven't. In fact they keep on showing that there's no hope for them. I will forget every slanderous remark you've made about me since I joined this forum if you will prove from the Bible that you are going to heaven.

I have no sock puppets, but for some weird reasons some of you old farts get a kick out of those false accusations.

I hope you can prove me wrong.
The others haven't. In fact they keep on showing that there's no hope for them. I will forget every slanderous remark you've made about me since I joined this forum if you will prove from the Bible that you are going to heaven.

You are nothing but an intertwined network of sockpuppets.

Slander? How about you put a final end to anything anyone here may say about your trolling by actually becoming truthful about who and what you are?

Why are you hiding your identity under the name of God? A truthful, righteous Christain should have no trouble at all spreading the word of God, spoken by his true self... Right? So come clean. The Truth will set thy free.

I frankly don't care whether you forget anything anyone has ever said about you here. You are nothing but a common troll, who is blatantly using the Lord's name in vain.

Ball's in your court, Sockpuppet.

The truth. It's all up to you. Prove us wrong...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Set up like a bowling pin and the fool gave himself away...

Can we hear the girlfriend poisoned you and god guided you to charcol story again!!!!
Pics or it never happened
And the truth

Are fuucking Kryptonite to sock puppet trolls.
Then the generic profile traits or little "cleverly" spun tidbits in em they typically have is a dead give away.

Still some Rubes interact with Crappy Hamster.
But many have also realized he is a POS and no longer give him any credibility at all.

He is never gonna be able to rehab himself on this site.....

Renegade, does this mean HC is off your Christmas card list?

prove from the Bible that you are going to heaven.

Any one of us have as good, if not better, odds than you do.
Renegade, does this mean HC is off your Christmas card list?

Yep...
👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆
Hey, wait a minute, I didn't get a card last year either, WTF, over?
Originally Posted by NH K9

prove from the Bible that you are going to heaven.

Any one of us have as good, if not better, odds than you do.

Isn't that the truth.
I bet Happy Crapper has tried of of those flash bangs in his ass. 🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn't a flashbang crack the truck's windshield?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Wouldn't a flashbang crack the truck's windshield?

I believe the instructions on the Flash Bang tell you to leave the windows cracked to deter the windshield from being cracked. The thief took it to an extreme by how he ventilated the truck to protect from damaging the windshield. He was kind enough to have prevented damaging the owner’s vehicle in that regard.
Why is it the car thief took 2 seconds to have the window completely broken out when one sees numerous videos of police beating on a window for 30 minutes with one of those telescoping batons? Asking for a friend.........
Originally Posted by Chisos
Why is it the car thief took 2 seconds to have the window completely broken out when one sees numerous videos of police beating on a window for 30 minutes with one of those telescoping batons? Asking for a friend.........

He knew what he was doing... grin

Spring loaded glass breaker trumps swinging a nightstick every time.
Morning Bill,

I hope you get arse cancer !

That is all.
12-22-21
Jim Conrad said,

You hang on ya poof !

Another false statement.

Beav is older than Jim !
Reinforced, by this correct statement !

You're really, not very good at this !
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Re: News: New Orleans Police Warn Against Doing This....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You trying to "horn up" the Poof, Ken ?
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
12-22-21
Jim Conrad said,

You hang on ya poof !

Another false statement.

Beav is older than Jim !

No Camper, has cloaked his man lust many, many times, towards the Old Beaver.

All I’ll say is - the world was just one coat hanger away and we wouldn’t have ever heard of HC.

🦫

PS

Paul, I’m the same age as you. Lol
Originally Posted by Beaver10

PS

Paul, I’m the same age as you. Lol

Word Bro, true men of the world.
I'm not sure they would be legal here... But I bet the perp would find a way to file a lawsuit against the owner for (you-name-it-here) and it would probably win..

A better solution would be a simple well-hidden battery kill switch.
Originally Posted by Redneck

A better solution would be a simple well-hidden battery kill switch.

That may stop car thieves, but not car burglars.

Where's Mr. Kersey when you need him? smile
© 24hourcampfire