Home
Posted By: Houston_2 Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Went to my favorite Co-Op today to get some weed killer. I use Cornerstone 5 Plus and have gotten good results with it.

Last year I paid 62$ plus tax for 2.5 gallons of concentrate and bought a box which is 2, 2.5 gallons containers of the concentrate for about 135$, total.

Today I walked out with a box (2, 2.5 gallon containers) for 299$, tax included. The good news is Cornerstone 5 plus doesn’t require much/gallon of water to be effective.

The Ole Boy who manages the Co-Op told me that they had received notification of another price increase coming. The farmers haven’t bought theirs yet as it’s too early to plant and much too windy to spray.

He went on to tell me that bulk fertilizer would see a minimum of 70% increase since last fall’s planting of oats and winter wheat

He went on about the wild card presently happening in the Ukraine and how that wood affect grain prices for Europe.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Yes, indeed.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, indeed.

Wabi, livestock feed??? Price of beef, pork, chicken, etc.??
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
I bought some Glysophate and 2-4-D Amine last fall, probably enough for this year. Wish I'd bought more. Fertilizer costs are through the roof. We put P and K on the pasture and hay ground last fall, and only have to put nitrogen on this spring, but look out for this fall and next year.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
No event that can't be used as an excuse to increase prices.
Posted By: andy57 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
As someone who works in retail ag I see all of this. Cornerstone 5 is glyphosate AKA generic Roundup. All chemicals have gone up drastically in price and not because we want to make more. Supplies on almost everything is tight with numerous products still not shipped yet and spring is here.Fertilizer and all input costs are increasing dramatically . Who knows where this will end? The situation in Ukraine does not help agriculture any.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Google
Urea
Potash
Fertilizer

Russia
Belarus
Ukraine

Export huge amounts worldwide.
Prices gonna skyrocket along with food prices.

Pretty sure beautiful people are gonna make bank off it all...
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
A shuttle of RT3 is over 11,000 dollars.

Was 4500 last year.

Thanks Biden voters and Ukraine virtue signalers....and covtards.
Posted By: silver78 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
I hear you. In 2020 I bought a gallon of Compare-N-Save 75324 Herbicide 41-percent glyphosate for $16.99. Today after searching around the best price I can find is $39.99. Ouch.
Originally Posted by andy57
As someone who works in retail ag I see all of this. Cornerstone 5 is glyphosate AKA generic Roundup. All chemicals have gone up drastically in price and not because we want to make more. Supplies on almost everything is tight with numerous products still not shipped yet and spring is here.Fertilizer and all input costs are increasing dramatically . Who knows where this will end? The situation in Ukraine does not help agriculture any.

Andy, as time goes along I’d be interested to know what you’re seeing and would appreciate your posting it as this continues to unfold.

Food commodities, prices and politics are gonna get interesting.
Pretty much everything.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
19-19-19 fertilizer was $16.50 a bag last spring. I bought some a couple of weeks ago and it was $28 a bag.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Andy, as time goes along I’d be interested to know what you’re seeing and would appreciate your posting it as this continues to unfold.

No shìt?

Glad you told us Captain Obvious.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
houston2 is on top of things...
Originally Posted by gregintenn
19-19-19 fertilizer was $16.50 a bag last spring. I bought some a couple of weeks ago and it was $28 a bag.

I must have bought last years supply the other day, because I paid $15 a bag for triple 19
Posted By: hanco Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Thanks uncle Joe
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I must have bought last years supply the other day, because I paid $15 a bag for triple 19

13-13-13 is more than that at Home Depot.

You got a deal.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
A shuttle of RT3 is over 11,000 dollars.

Was 4500 last year.

Thanks Biden voters and Ukraine virtue signalers....and covtards.

But Biden hasn't sent a single mean tweet , so we have that.
Look, old farmer John has some money, let's get it!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Not to worry, Bidet says inflation is barely 6%
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
I bought a medium Blizzard at Dairy Queen today. $6.05. $5.59,+ tax.

Old farmer John may have the last laugh, Wabi.

well...

around here the farmers are like the loggers....

scrappin by with brand new king ranch f250's

Where did you get it James? Home Depot? Co-Op?
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I bought a medium Blizzard at Dairy Queen today. $6.05. $5.59,+ tax.

Dibeetus will cost a whole lot more.

A Blizzard for every toe

😱😱😱
🥴🥴🥴
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
This can't be all because of Ukraine, prices were high and increasing last fall already.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
This can't be all because of Ukraine, prices were high and increasing last fall already.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Has a lot to do with Biden's policies.
Posted By: Cecil56 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Biden voter's got exactly what they asked for and deserved. Just too bad the rest of us are getting drug down along with them.
Originally Posted by Cecil56
Biden voter's got exactly what they asked for and deserved. Just too bad the rest of us are getting drug down along with them.

Ain’t seen nothing yet.
Wheat prices shot through 12$/bushel.
Posted By: Cecil56 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
I'm retired and doing OK. Burn maybe 2 gallons of gas per week. (a little more for the push mower coming up soon) Let it hit $20 per gallon, I could give a rat's A**
Let them live in the bed they made.
Posted By: blanket Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Wait until you get your letter from your LP guy like we did today.
Originally Posted by blanket

$4 / gal?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
I really really miss Jimmy Carter economics...

Sure wish we had a few canals to give away...
Im dreading the propane fill. Checked my 500 gallon. Im sitting at about 18%

Got to make that phone call.

I’ll probably just get a minimum fill. Something like 115 gallons. All we run anyway is our Weber Genesis and a set of gas logs in the master bedroom. Already killed the pilot for spring.
Went to my favorite Co-Op today to get some weed killer. I use Cornerstone 5 Plus and have gotten good results with it.

Last year I paid 62$ plus tax for 2.5 gallons of concentrate and bought a box which is 2, 2.5 gallons containers of the concentrate for about 135$, total.

Today I walked out with a box (2, 2.5 gallon containers) for 299$, tax included. The good news is Cornerstone 5 plus doesn’t require much/gallon of water to be effective.

The Ole Boy who manages the Co-Op told me that they had received notification of another price increase coming. The farmers haven’t bought theirs yet as it’s too early to plant and much too windy to spray.

He went on to tell me that bulk fertilizer would see a minimum of 70% increase since last fall’s planting of oats and winter wheat

He went on about the wild card presently happening in the Ukraine and how that wood affect grain prices for Europe.

Ordered a pallet 3 months ago...

LOL
just trade the truck driver some catfish filets and fresh maters....

he can claim it all on vent off.....
grin grin

Who is John Galt?

SHUT THE BITCH DOWN TOMORROW.

The sooner we crash... the stronger we will be to resurrect.

A slow bleed-out... and you are dead.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL

What did you pay per gallon, Cash?
Back last summer when some dudes on here were sayin “land sakes granny the levy is breaking the durn gly4 is dun dubbled”

Please

It was still like $43 for a 2-1/2 gal jug at Rural King.

What it is now, IDGAF cause I bough 2 cases at that price and got a couple gals of 2-4-D for like $21 a gal jug.

All i do is yard fencelines and spray around our tractor implements and barnyard anyway

Who is John Galt?

SHUT THE BITCH DOWN TOMORROW.

The sooner we crash... the stronger we will be to resurrect.

A slow bleed-out... and you are dead.

According to BofA it may be sooner than later.
Predicting a major recession. We’re way overdue.
Posted By: blanket Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

$4 / gal?

price jump, Can't afford to do maintenance on the tanks, no more relief valve or gas loss due to malfunctions. Your on your own unless you want to agree to a 30 x cost increase for your tanks. [bleep] them

grin grin

Noodling with Hannah Baron is on your bucket list. I just know 😃😃👍👍

According to BofA it may be sooner than later.
Predicting a major recession. We’re way overdue.

"Recession" is a soft shoe of da chit dat is coming.

LOL

$378 was the quote on a pallet...

We will see once that fat lady sings. Delivery.

-------------------------------------------------------

I ordered three more metal buildings 2 months ago... I expect a 50% increase by June.

Multi-prong bullchit...

-------------------------------------------------------

Ordered FOUR new Toyotas since November... TWO will land in late May.

Crazy times...

SORRY... I misread...

Per gallon... $28 IIRC
Originally Posted by slumlord

grin grin

Noodling with Hannah Baron is on your bucket list. I just know 😃😃👍👍

hell yeah.......

guilty.

hannahB (as i like to call her) is finer as frogs hair

SORRY... I misread...

Per gallon... $28 IIRC

You did well.

SORRY... I misread...

Per gallon... $28 IIRC

You did well.

It ain't here yet...
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Bought 10-10-10 back in January for the garden when it was first mentioned that fertilizer was increasing. Bought 32-0-5 for the lawn at Christmas because it was cheap.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
You ought to go back and get the rest of it. It won't be that cheap again.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22

No shìt?

As much as I hate this Jim, I hope it's obvious.
I'm only reminding you,
many others don't understand,
that retail food prices and
cost of production are unrelated.

Again, as much as I hate it,
I hope food prices (through commodity prices) go up. A bunch.

If they dont.
We won't have food come winter 2023-24.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

No shìt?

As much as I hate this Jim, I hope it's obvious.
I'm only reminding you,
many others don't understand,
that retail food prices and
cost of production are unrelated.

Again, as much as I hate it,
I hope food prices (through commodity prices) go up. A bunch.

If they dont.
We won't have food come winter 2023-24.

My commercial fisherman friends are having a very rough time of as well. terrible fishing yields... excessive regs... fuel/supplies.

Hell... they couldn't ever find Rotella for the big Cats. (I got lucky... and found 50 gals for them just yesterday).

Stuff is a mess...

Axle grease last week was hard to track down... and Ramset .27 cal loads came to me "used/fired" bought online. WTF.

Concrete for me in WV is getting sketchy (talked to my mason just last night).

Metal buildings going up dramatically... apparently steel and galv tied to Russia/China somehow.
Posted By: dassa Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Back last summer when some dudes on here were sayin “land sakes granny the levy is breaking the durn gly4 is dun dubbled”

Please

It was still like $43 for a 2-1/2 gal jug at Rural King.

What it is now, IDGAF cause I bough 2 cases at that price and got a couple gals of 2-4-D for like $21 a gal jug.

All i do is yard fencelines and spray around our tractor implements and barnyard anyway

So it's all your fault, hoarder! 😀
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22

I’d go back and get the rest of it.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
The “virus” didn’t kill enough so they will try starving us.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
I'm glad I bought my weed killer last spring... Not enough weeds in the lawn at the time to justify it, so I ignored them... But this year I gotta spray.. I freakin' HATE dandelions....

I truly feel for the farmers' plight re: costs of everything used in farming.. I haven't had a chance to yak with Tom yet, but I'm sure they're not happy with chemicals, fertilizers, fuel and seed costs this year..
Yep, gotta wonder how you pencil it.
Borrowed money last year to plant, got a bit better $$ than normal. Maybe.
But if you have to beg/borrow in a normal year, because you can't afford to plant?

How the hell do you fund planting now?
With fuel up 33%?
And that being the best increase, other inputs are 2 to 3 times higher.

Makes you wonder.

Farmer and banker looking at each over the desk as the farmer signs the loan.
Who's assholė is puckered tighter?
The guy who makes his money selling farm inputs in Iowa says there is no way you CANT make money right now Dillonbuck.

He would sure know.
The guy who makes his money selling farm inputs in Iowa says there is no way you CANT make money right now Dillonbuck.

He would sure know.

Weather.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
All nitrogen fertilizer starts with ammonia and ammonia starts with natural gas. Gas is $6.40/mmBTU, up from $2 under Trump. All nitrogen products, ammonia, UAN, urea, etc will be expensive.

But wow! No mean tweets, that’s a plus.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
Use the new wind powered fertilizer
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22

He would sure know.

Weather.

Yep.

No rain.

Half the country is in drought right now. Spend twice as much for fertilizer now, ad waste it because it doesn't rain doesn't sound like a great way to make money. wink
Posted By: deflave Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/09/22
COVIDIOTS are always stunned to realize their ideas might be bad ideas.

Enjoy your gold standard weed killer you fugking moron.
I follow the Welkers from Montana on YouTube, they tried barley last year.
Did a small contract, figured to have seed + leftover after the contract, barely met
their obligation. Buying seed for this year. They put in silos a couple years ago to
buy fertilizer at fall prices, penciled out to pay for them in savings in a couple years.
500k# storage, and its not enough for their demand.

Classy people, money isn't too much talked about.
No "poor me about yield or $$$". But they do discuss the drought and yields in
straight up terms.

We have been rained on now for most of 2 weeks.
The river is full.

I've often pondered the shame in that.
This last week's rain would be a windfall for many.
Posted By: blanket Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
Think I will start cutting wood to heat with soon need to lay in about 5 years worth
Posted By: andy57 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
A lot of customers cut back on fertilizers they use this past fall, some are going to spend more dollars on micro nutrients to feed plants as it grows. Hoping for input prices to come down. Do not see prices coming down near term. I have farmers coming in accusing us of trying to rob them. We are just passing along on what supplies cost, not to mention that we do not know when next shipment will arrive. Normally we get Atrazine 4L for use in bulk this year NOT have to go back to Atrazine 9-0 DF that just sucks to mix and it is in short supply. Still waiting on shipments of Liberty. We take what shipments are sent and turn nothing down, because if you turn it down for not having storage you might not get another shipment.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
My wife runs a c-store, daughter works for a heating oil/off road diesel business.
They feel your pain.

Why some Ăssholes see anything to be gained by attacking the lady behind the
counter or on the phone, eludes me. That person(in your case, you) is trying
to help them. Assist them in filling their need.

They have absolutely no control, or financial interest, in pricing.
They are (usually) hourly/salaried, workers just trying to help customers and get through the day.

Anyone else reading this, consider it.
That person, is holding a job, earning their pay.
Without them, you wouldn't do business.
And what you might think is original and cute, they hear all the time.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

all that has been a known for months.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
Think I will start cutting wood to heat with soon need to lay in about 5 years worth

have heated only with wood for so long can't recall. Just seemed not smart to spend money when trees are all around. You have made a smart move as long as you are healthy enough to do the work.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He would sure know.

Weather.

Yep.

No rain.

Half the country is in drought right now. Spend twice as much for fertilizer now, ad waste it because it doesn't rain doesn't sound like a great way to make money. wink

Drought eh?

That must suck.

Still...I guess we will all still make a killing. Apparently impossible not to.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
Originally Posted by rost495

have heated only with wood for so long can't recall. Just seemed not smart to spend money when trees are all around. You have made a smart move as long as you are healthy enough to do the work.

The Government permits and regulations associated with, cutting wood, building a fire and heating a home with non-regulated utilities... costs $10,000 every year.

My wife just bought her Gardening license and tomato planting tags... The license and the 12 tomato tags was $4,200.

Satire? Or 2025?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
Pure inflation, a watered down Yanke dollar.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

And supply chain issues.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

Not totally.

Something I put in another thread...

1988 I worked for cash as a farm hand.
Today? A higher paygrade guy, in a well paid union shop.

Comparing take home pay, in 22 ammo terms?

I'm barely making more than I did as a kid!

Dad doing the same job in the 80's, made enough to buy twice as much ammo as I can now.
Inflation is a factor in the $$$ numbers,

But figuring it in ammo, somethings wrong here!

Supply is one issue.

Now, there is a 20%+ increase expected in July.

Another issue (for this example) is wages have not kept pace with inflation for
30+ years. It was subtle at first. In the last year, it's became obvious.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

Drought eh?

That must suck.

laugh

This year's fertilizer budget...

And enough diesel to pull the spreader until empty. grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: blanket Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

Drought eh?

That must suck.

laugh

you need a horse to save on diesel

Drought eh?

That must suck.

laugh

No joke!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

The Government permits and regulations associated with, cutting wood, building a fire and heating a home with non-regulated utilities... costs $10,000 every year.

My wife just bought her Gardening license and tomato planting tags... The license and the 12 tomato tags was $4,200.

Satire? Or 2025?

You want to know why most people won’t post a reply to the things you say?

It’s because they know you’re a full of shît, poser.

Just stfu, and go figure out why you’re a total fûckup in the real world. Not your poser reality of life, you pretend to live in and hope others will believe.

🦫
That was an interesting reply Beave.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22

Not much to laugh about.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/10/22
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Not much to laugh about.

Good weather and with a good yield along with the international shortages predicted should bring very good prices.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Satire? Or 2025?

Just stfu, and go figure out why you’re a total fûckup in the real world. Not your poser reality of life, you pretend to live in and hope others will believe.

🦫

Beav... Obviously it was satire... Babylon Bee kinda stuff...

You can make up chit until the cows come home... and throw poo like a monkey at the zoo in every thread... but that does any of it true. Are you gonna claim I collude with Russians next?

You need to grab a bit of reflection... ANYONE that would post chit like below is truly sick in the head.

It is not funny... it is not sane... it is tantamount in mental illness to posting kiddy porn for a laugh.

Leave It To Beaver...

(FYI... DO NOT OPEN THE LINK!!!)
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Talk about sticker shock........we got our fertilizer bill from the co-op yesterday. It was for urea on about 18 acres of pasture and hay ground, and for liquid nitrogen on about that much wheat that we'll cut for hay. $2800............$78 an acre on liquid, $90 on urea, and that was a middle of the road rate that we used.

We still have about another 15 acres of pasture to put nitrogen on. Thankfully, we put P and K on last fall before the prices got so high. It's hard to justify the fertilizer costs for the cattle when prices for them are what they are. But, they have to eat, regardless of what the price of fertilizer is.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
^^^
Just a flavor of what’s to come.

Feed for cattle lots, hogs and poultry will test the markets.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
It's a new ballgame, but new ballgames can be last as well.
Posted By: killerv Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Y'all ever use some stuff called Tribune? someone gave me some last year, mix it with gly, just do 1oz less of your gly mix per gallon and use 1oz of tribune with it. Stuff is dead within an hour or two.
Posted By: deflave Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Talk about sticker shock........we got our fertilizer bill from the co-op yesterday. It was for urea on about 18 acres of pasture and hay ground, and for liquid nitrogen on about that much wheat that we'll cut for hay. $2800............$78 an acre on liquid, $90 on urea, and that was a middle of the road rate that we used.

We still have about another 15 acres of pasture to put nitrogen on. Thankfully, we put P and K on last fall before the prices got so high. It's hard to justify the fertilizer costs for the cattle when prices for them are what they are. But, they have to eat, regardless of what the price of fertilizer is.

Oh golly gee.

The COVTARDS don't like our current pricing.

LOL
Posted By: dassa Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
It's surprising that someone a week ago was expounding all the intricate details of Russian gas shipments, the weakness of the ruble v usd, and offering investment advice, at the same time has sticker shock when inflation occurs in the US
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22

Bought 2 1/2" Galvanized pipe for down hole tubing for windmills, China pipe $269.00 a joint, Pipe made in the U.S. $500.00 a joint, need 25 joints, what would you buy?? Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7

Bought 2 1/2" Galvanized pipe for down hole tubing for windmills, China pipe $269.00 a joint, Pipe made in the U.S. $500.00 a joint, need 25 joints, what would you buy?? Rio7

Mossberg or Benelli?

Which would you buy?

LOL

Dumb ass.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
That China shìt is junk.

Every time we dig something up to fix it...it says China or India on it.

The CATFISH Speaks up, for a man with no skill you sure think you need to say something about everything, bottom feeders are all about bottom feeders, suck it up butter cup. Rio7
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22

The CATFISH Speaks up, for a man with no skill you sure think you need to say something about everything, bottom feeders are all about bottom feeders, suck it up butter cup. Rio7

We live in his head, because he's jealous of people that actually do something rather than talk about it..

We live in his head, because he's jealous of people that actually do something rather than talk about it..

Daddy would be so proud of you two cheap bastards.

LOL
That China shìt is junk.

Every time we dig something up to fix it...it says China or India on it.

Yeah but it's cheaper and RIO is super bright.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22

Satire? Or 2025?

🦫

Beav... Obviously it was satire... Babylon Bee kinda stuff...

You can make up chit until the cows come home... and throw poo like a monkey at the zoo in every thread... but that does any of it true. Are you gonna claim I collude with Russians next?

You need to grab a bit of reflection... ANYONE that would post chit like below is truly sick in the head.

It is not funny... it is not sane... it is tantamount in mental illness to posting kiddy porn for a laugh.

Leave It To Beaver...

Kiddy porn?

Aren’t you a desperate idiot.

You need to do some of your own reflection, on why you lost a son.

🦫

PS

Before anyone says a word about me bringing up this idiots, dead kid....Someone who is so desperate, that he tosses a “Kiddy Porn Grenade” as a posting come back.....Has lost any right of having someone be respectful of his loss.

Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
What kind of a schitty little existence must it be to wake up every morning and have your goal for the day be to get on the internet and put people down to make yourself feel big. How bad would it have to get inside your head for that to be your source of satisfaction?

And before you reply with your usual bullschit, by 9am I had already built a raspberry patch along the fence for this years harvest of the goldens graciously given us by our good neighbors. Most everyone gets more done by noon than you do in a month.

Lazy ass hole.

deflave, Lets talk about windmills, I have a 20 seconds tell me all you know??

Or Tractor repair??

Or fence building

Or Cattle

Maybe you can Google it as Stick say's??

You are a expert on every thing, lets make it a min. that should cover everything you know . Rio7
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22

Or Tractor repair??

Or fence building

Or Cattle

You are a expert on every thing, lets make it a min. that should cover everything you know . Rio7

I'll tell you what you're going to find out about, CRICKETS! LOL
I have a very frugal buddy.

Part owner of a big productive ranch.

Runs a fleet of bull racks.

ONLY buys brand name tires.

I swear to God we give the Chinese too damn much credit for quality.

Kiddy porn?

🦫

PS

Before anyone says a word about me bringing up this idiots, dead kid....Someone who is so desperate, that he tosses a “Kiddy Porn Grenade” as a posting come back.....Has lost any right of having someone be respectful of his loss.

There is not a rational man on the planet that would equate the vile sickness of your link below... from the vile sickness of kiddy porn.

Beav... the monkey throwing poo chit is played...

But maybe... just maybe... Strider will post a GIF.

Leave It To Beaver...

What's a bull rack?

Hard to buy a good tire much anymore... damn few out of China are more than ticking timebombs... marginal at best.

I have tried Nokians (Finland) and damn impressed...

I will try the Rockproofs next... https://www.nokiantyres.com/summer-tires/nokian-rockproof/

Or Tractor repair??

Or fence building

Or Cattle

Well, RIO.

At an early age I was taught to adhere to a thing called "principled decision making." Large military units and Forbes 500 companies often translate that to something called "principled leadership."

The concept means that you have a set of principles that you adhere to regardless of circumstances. It affords the person that is in the position of having to make objective decisions in a short amount of time to have a framework by which they do all things.

When you teach and practice these things it allows an objective, and decisive person to be placed into virtually any position and do reasonably well. It is a very effective way of thinking when you need a diverse group of people with a diverse set of backgrounds accomplishing a diverse range of tasks.

People that spend their entire life shoveling schit, digging holes, or "managing" a chunk of land that daddy gave them usually have a hard time with these concepts. These types of idiots will often say stupid schit like "That's how we always done it" or "Pa-pah said so" or "I hate n i g g e r s."

This is why somebody like yourself can't grasp the concept of infrastructure being effective on our southern border. Or why Little James schits his fugking pants when the news tells him there's a deadly airborne virus. Or why Fireballz starts to shake and sweat when somebody flips him off on the road.

I hope this was worth 20 seconds of your time, and good luck with those super complex tasks like building fence, getting an internal combustion engine to work, and feeding a buncha fugking cows.

LOL
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Or Tractor repair??

Or fence building

Or Cattle

I'll tell you what you're going to find out about, CRICKETS! LOL

Fireballz would be hard as a rock right now.

If he had a dick.

LOL

Kiddy porn?

🦫

PS

There is not a rational man on the planet that would equate the vile sickness of your link below... from the vile sickness of kiddy porn.

Beav... the monkey throwing poo chit is played...

But maybe... just maybe... Strider will post a GIF.

Leave It To Beaver...

You dragging that post and link around the Fire for 2 weeks, like it’s a trophy you killed, is hilarious!

But, so is you saying you hunt like you pick tomato’s 🍅

#Poser

🦫

PS

Send up another subtle “Distress Flair.” Maybe someone will come to your rescue....Doubt it, though...Tools like you are left to sink on their own

Lol

You dragging that post and link around the Fire for 2 weeks, like it’s a trophy you killed, is hilarious!

#Poser

🦫

PS

Send up another subtle “Distress Flair.” Maybe someone will come to your rescue....Doubt it, though...Tools like you are left to sink on their own

Lol

Two weeks... LOL

That vile chit will live forever...

Leave It To Beaver...

Posted By: SamOlson Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Originally Posted by deflave

I hope this was worth 20 seconds of your time, and good luck with those super complex tasks like building fence, getting an internal combustion engine to work, and feeding a buncha fugking cows.

LOL

Oh my, now I'm upset.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Not much to laugh about.

Good weather and with a good yield along with the international shortages predicted should bring very good prices.

That word "should" is the key. Rain, no rain, hail, wind and drought are the wild cards. If you get lucky and everything goes your way, you will cash in. If it doesn't.....

I think you know the rest.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

LOL

Oh my, now I'm upset.

Don't be.

Under this umbrella, you do not fall.

-Flave

Times up, CATFISH, Couldn't answer HUH !! Just another counterfeit excuse. Rio7

What's a bull rack?

Double deck cattle trailer.

Aka cattle pot.

We have a Barrett, double decker we have been using for about 15 years, it's close to bullet proof. deflave can tell us all how to load, and drive a loaded 18 wheeler. Rio7.

#Poser

🦫

PS

Lol

Two weeks... LOL

That vile chit will live forever...

Leave It To Beaver...

You mean like your family portrait of inbreeds?

It’s hard to hide those “Downsie” eyes and flat foreheads.

Lol

🦫

#PureBlood
Posted By: hanco Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Cshit getting expensive, box 6010 welding rods are 283.00 plus tax. It would kill a box to build a bbq pit.

Times up, CATFISH, Couldn't answer HUH !! Just another counterfeit excuse. Rio7

Enjoy daddy's land.

LOL

We have a Barrett, double decker we have been using for about 15 years, it's close to bullet proof. deflave can tell us all how to load, and drive a loaded 18 wheeler. Rio7.

I can drive an 18 wheeler.

I wouldn't load one though.

That's for broke dick schit kickers.

deflave, the expert on everything except , everything . CATFISH Rio7

Leave It To Beaver...

... those “Downsie” eyes and flat foreheads.

Lol

🦫

#PureBlood

Can't see your forehead in the link above...

Just azzholes and elbows... and busy as a Beav...

Go Beav Go!

Leave It To Beaver...

You mean like your family portrait of inbreeds?

It’s hard to hide those “Downsie” eyes and flat foreheads.

Lol

🦫

#PureBlood

Can't see your forehead in the link above...

Just azzholes and elbows... and busy as a Beav...

Go Beav Go!

Pull your eye lids back and you’ll be able to see, retard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

🦫

Oh my... picking on retarded folks now...

Got any kiddy porn to go with that???

You vile fugg...

Leave It To Beaver...

🦫

Oh my... picking on retarded folks now...

Got any kiddy porn to go with that???

You vile fugg...

Leave It To Beaver...

This is the 2nd time today you’ve brought up “Pedo Porn” at me - all on your own.

You sound experienced in the matter...I can understand why your son needed to get away from you.

What a POS you are.

🦫

This is the 2nd time today you’ve brought up “Pedo Porn” at me - all on your own.

You sound experienced in the matter...I can understand why your son needed to get away from you.

What a POS you are.

🦫

Missed again Beav...

NO reasonable man or woman anywhere in America... would see even a modicum of difference between kiddy porn and the fifth you post.

Try again... but make it cancer this time...

Ya know... Cancer is always super funny chit!

Leave It To Beaver...

I didn’t miss.....And neither did your boy.

I’m actually enjoying watching you come apart.

It’s your show. Keep going, dad.

🦫
Fugg sakes.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22

Fugg sakes.

And a half.

Unbelievable the levels people will stoop on the F'n internet...
Posted By: smithrjd Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Yep, stuff is expensive and not going to get better. Just got two loads of SB-2 (three rear axle dumper) $1040.00 with tax.. Last LP fill was $2.29 gallon, (Feb 2022 )no idea what the next one will be.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22

🦫

I hope this is not what it seems to be. There are things you just do not say even to your worst enemy.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Originally Posted by Hastings

🦫

I hope this is not what it seems to be. There are things you just do not say even to your worst enemy.

Yet another new low water mark for The Campfire.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/14/22
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22

🦫

Yeah, like saying someone is a pedo lover?

When a member, who’s tried unsuccessfully for a year to instigate a fight with me. Then when he finally gets the attention from me he so badly wanted, and discovers, that I’m more than game to shovel his shît right back into his throat.

He decides his only move to fight back, is to refer to me as a pedophile - not once, but twice today in his postings. This before I posted any suggestion about his sons demise.

I’m sorry, but that behavior will have consequences, and possible it points to reasons someone decided in his family to leave his presence for good.

Take that for what it’s worth. IDGAF what either of you think. Cash4Cocks family is now on the menu, until he either stfu or stays away from ever posting anything towards me.

🦫
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
Posted By: Hastings Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22

It’s your show. Keep going, dad.🦫

When a member, who’s tried unsuccessfully for a year to instigate a fight with me. Then when he finally gets the attention from me he so badly wanted, and discovers, that I’m more than game to shovel his shît right back into his throat.

He decides his only move to fight back, is to refer to me as a pedophile - not once, but twice today in his postings. This before I posted any suggestion about his sons demise.

I’m sorry, but that behavior will have consequences, and possible it points to reasons someone decided in his family to leave his presence for good.

Take that for what it’s worth. IDGAF what either of you think. Cash4Cocks family is now on the menu, until he either stfu or stays away from ever posting anything towards me.
🦫
Well I haven't read this whole discussion but I saw what appeared to be a man making sport of a child's suicide and insinuating a man caused his own son to commit suicide. Just not something a human should do to another. If he insinuated you were a pervert the same goes for him although no way that could be as harmful as making fun of someone who has lost a child so tragically. I haven't read the whole thing and just came in on the tail end due to my interest in the inflation issue this thread was on a day or two ago.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22

🦫

🦫

You can shovel scchitt at each other all day and all night, Beav and it’s done all the time here mostly in jest, some serious but there’s no call for bringing up someone’s dead child in the jousting.

I certainly didn’t take seriously you being a pedo and I doubt that anyone else here did either.

Didn’t mean to preach. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Sheeeyitt !!

Now we’re back on subject !

🦫

🦫

You can shovel scchitt at each other all day and all night, Beav and it’s done all the time here mostly in jest, some serious but there’s no call for bringing up someone’s dead child in the jousting.

I certainly didn’t take seriously you being a pedo and I doubt that anyone else here did either.

Copy that....Most members find zero humor in kiddy fûcker’s as well....at least I do.

Same as referring to someone’s child that passed by their own hand. It’s considered verboten.

Cash, knew what he was doing. He’s never a victim, even though that’s his typical move.

Carry on.

🦫

🦫

🦫

Copy that....Most members find zero humor in kiddy fûcker’s as well....at least I do.

Same as referring to someone’s child that passed by their own hand. It’s considered verboten.

Cash, knew what he was doing. He’s never a victim, even though that’s his typical move.

Carry on.

🦫

Point taken, Beav.
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Yep, stuff is expensive and not going to get better. Just got two loads of SB-2 (three rear axle dumper) $1040.00 with tax.. Last LP fill was $2.29 gallon, (Feb 2022 )no idea what the next one will be.

Costs:

Yesterday I called a friend who does welding work about reskinning the Top of my 6’ Bush Hog as I’ve got a lot of rust spots on it some of which are bad with gaping holes. Last time I used it a big chunk of wood came out and hit me in the back below my neck. Glad it didn’t whack me in the head.

I sent him some pics off of my phone. He called me back telling me that a new Bush Hog would be cheaper than the labor and materials to reskin mine.

He then told me to get some large cardboard and cut out templates of the spots that were bad, go buy 3/4” plywood, some brackets and self tapping screws and mount the plywood to cover the rusted out spots.

Starting to sound like a decent idea.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
Originally Posted by smithrjd

Costs:

Yesterday I called a friend who does welding work about reskinning the Top of my 6’ Bush Hog as I’ve got a lot of rust spots on it some of which are bad with gaping holes. Last time I used it a big chunk of wood came out and hit me in the back below my neck. Glad it didn’t whack me in the head.

I sent him some pics off of my phone. He called me back telling me that a new Bush Hog would be cheaper than the labor and materials to reskin mine.

He then told me to get some large cardboard and cut out templates of the spots that were bad, go buy 3/4” plywood, some brackets and self tapping screws and mount the plywood to cover the rusted out spots.

Starting to sound like a decent idea.

Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
Beaver, rise above it. no need to reply that way.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22

🦫

Copy that Beav...

Leave It To Beaver...

Beav… So what you are saying is that human depravity is scalable. It can be scored…

Vile homoerotic porn like your link above is just fine… and scores say 20 points on the Beav-O-Meter.

Mockery of a mom who died of agonizing cancer is also A-OK… scores 18 points on the Beav-O-Meter.

Those super-duper partial birth abortion pics you posted… scores 14 points on the Beav-O-Meter.

But the kiddy porn you will post next… because it will also be funny as hell… is still taboo until YOU decide it is OK to break that barrier… Bingo! Got it…

There is genuine sickness in America. This thread typifies that sickness. It started like all threads… with random guys talking about stuff at a Co-Op… and tada… in comes the monkey throwing poo.

Enduring the lies and outrageous fallacy of CNN, fools and socialists is now forced normalcy for men.

FYI… Rob fell April 19, 2021… you can now prep for the big zinger accordingly. But the hard truth is… Rob will absolutely NOT be the last to fall… the poison of human depravity is EVERYWHERE!

Beav… we can do dis chit for years.

Go Beav Go!
Clam,

You’re histrionic role at playing a victim is boring. You have typecast yourself, and unfortunately, as in life, you suck at it.

JFC....You are also a forgetful idiot!....You posted the exact same shît, above, at a different member who was stoving your head in on your very own call out thread that YOU started.

Poser, I’m sure your daddy probably already told you this. You’re a pussy!

🦫

PS

April 19th is my wife’s Birthday. Yeah, we’re gonna celebrate it. Why don’t you suck start a Glock.
Posted By: deflave Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
Maybe take a break for the sake of Christ’s death and resurrection.

Go eat some Peeps or some schit.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22

Besides the resurrection of Christ,

The best thing about Easter is hopping up my little nieces and nephews on so much sugar that they go home and keep their parents up all night like spun out little crackheads.

Paybacks a bitch......
Clam,

You’re histrionic role at playing a victim is boring. You have typecast yourself, and unfortunately, as in life, you suck at it.

JFC....You are also a forgetful idiot!....You posted the exact same shît, above, at a different member who was stoving your head in on your very own call out thread that YOU started.

Poser, I’m sure your daddy probably already told you this. You’re a pussy!

🦫

PS

April 19th is my wife’s Birthday. Yeah, we’re gonna celebrate it. Why don’t you suck start a Glock.

Never played victim in my life Beav...

I mentioned my son 6-7 months ago... in one post.

You brought it up... Ballz brought it up... Kingston brought it up... not me. Max it out Beav... dat chit has big time legs for y'all... maybe some cool pics and .gifs

You can twist any lie anyway you want... but that won't make it true.

Your obsession with vile homoerotic porn, and the filth you post ain't cute.

Throwing poo ain't cute... Post up that link below... tough guy... it yours.

Leave It To Beaver...

Like I said... we can do this forever...
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
It's easy to fall into a trap thinking the Yanke dollar is holding steady, it's not.
It's easy to fall into a trap thinking the Yanke dollar is holding steady, it's not.

It never has, Wabi.

All currencies float, even those that are pegged to the usd$. Same for precious metals.
Gash,

Take Sunday off and pray to god that your past is forgiven. Maybe puke up a special prayer for all those false claims you made to law enforcement about men raping you.

#YouNeverSaidNo

🦫

PS

That link is your trophy. You obviously enjoyed it more than me.
Gash,

Take Sunday off and pray to god that your past is forgiven. Maybe puke up a special prayer for all those false claims you made to law enforcement about men raping you.

#YouNeverSaidNo

🦫

PS

That link is your trophy. You obviously enjoyed it more than me.

More twisted stupid ass lies.

Your depravity has no limits... that was the entire point... and remains the only point.

...and you know damn well you would post kiddy porn for a big haha laugh... if it wasn't currently a felony crime.

50% of the threads in this forum are about Biden's depravity... or the sickness of his entourage.

Why that exact same chit is funny from da Beav... must be because of the gay as fugg Beaver Awards... I reckon...

We can do this for years...

Man up the link below... double down... triple down...

Go Beav Go!

Leave It To Beaver...

[/quote]
Melt down ☝🏽

🦫
Posted By: Hastings Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
I'm for free speech but this is beyond the pale. This has passed up sick in the head miles down the road. Both of you need serious psychiatric help. I mean years of it. What y'all suffer from isn't going to be easy to unwrap and put back right. I understand we all have issues but I'm having trouble believing two grown men would carry on the conversation I've just read.
I'm for free speech but this is beyond the pale. This has passed up sick in the head miles down the road. Both of you need serious psychiatric help. I mean years of it. What y'all suffer from isn't going to be easy to unwrap and put back right. I understand we all have issues but I'm having trouble believing two grown men would carry on the conversation I've just read.

Hastings,

Apologies.

I will do better.

- Beav
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/15/22
The Preemergent I normally spray on my yard in Late February hasn't been available this year.
Posted By: r_dubya Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
Fugg sakes.

Plain old frog snacks!
Posted By: r_dubya Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22

Finally a voice of reason..
😀😀😀😀😀🤞🤞🤞🤞😎😎😎😎

Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
On a note closer to the topic, because of the heads up from the OP, I picked up a 2.5 gallon jug of 41% glysophate at the local ranch supply (Murdoch's) for $99.99 plus tax.

I had about half a jug left over from last year, can't remember what I paid, but figured what the hell.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
On a note closer to the topic, because of the heads up from the OP, I picked up a 2.5 gallon jug of 41% glysophate at the local ranch supply (Murdoch's) for $99.99 plus tax.

I had about half a jug left over from last year, can't remember what I paid, but figured what the hell.

I doubt it’ll get any cheaper in the short or long term.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
Melt down ☝🏽

🦫

Not even close boy...

You started this... so you don't get to redirect and skunk away like a yowling coyote bitch now.

There is nothing you will not breach... cancer, suicide, vile homo bombs... Kiddy porn is coming... guaranteed...

Ya know for that big haha.

Go Beav Go!

Double down again...

Triple down...

Post some more groovy funny haha Gifs...

Leave It To Beaver...

We can do this forever...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22

SORRY... I misread...

Per gallon... $28 IIRC

You did well.

It ain't here yet...

Came in yesterday... mine and the two pallets my Landscaper friend ordered... the old price was honored. We are fortunate.
Posted By: akasparky Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Hastings Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
Melt down ☝🏽
🦫

Not even close boy...
You started this... so you don't get to redirect and skunk away like a yowling coyote bitch now.
There is nothing you will not breach... cancer, suicide, vile homo bombs... Kiddy porn is coming... guaranteed...
Ya know for that big haha.
Go Beav Go!
Double down again...
Triple down...
Post some more groovy funny haha Gifs...
Leave It To Beaver...
We can do this forever...
You need to let it go. He has (I hope).
Posted By: Seafire Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
Biden is making it so its awfully hard and expensive to just qualify to be "dirt poor"....

f uggen democRats.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22

🦫

Posted By: KFWA Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/16/22
went to TSC today to buy some grass seed.

It was $89 last fall.

$128 today
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/19/22
Beav… you threw a lot of wild haymakers since jumping into this random thread.

Two are correct… I did go to college… and I did receive a small IRA inheritance from my mom when she passed in 2020.

All of the rest are lies and/or deliberate provocations.

With that said… let’s look at what you revealed. Marcus Aurelius and Sigmund Freud 101 stuff.

There is not a rational man on the planet that would not equate the vile sickness of your link below... from the vile sickness of kiddy porn.

You redirected to the big red thermonuclear button… Quite strange that was. Why?

Going from my assault about a degenerate link… to a redirect strategy?

I know Hamlet is a bit highbrow for some… but “The Beav doth protest too much, methinks”... sure as hell came to mind.

Knowing nothing, I did a little Google Fu into the pedo world… What an insane topic… .GOV websites, statistics of pedos in open society… hundreds of links. “Explosive Denials”… “a million pedos on-line daily” https://infogalactic.com/info/List_of_alleged_pedophilia_elites.

3%-4% of men are pedo… One in 30... FUGG.

“Most pedophiles operate in plain sight”. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...g-in-plain-sight-how-spot-child-predator I reckon the whole public school system, Bush, Clinton, Epstein, Biden, John Roberts, chit is way more fact than fiction?

I quit after about 10 minutes.

Point reiterated… I attached your disgusting post and you for posting such filth… and you redirected.

Telling or not… it sure as hell gives me pause about you… where there was none that ill before.

As for Rob… you got no purchase there, because the falling down and getting back up stuff that was/is my daily life… is way harder than random yowls from a monkey throwing poo. If anything, your yowls make getting back up easier. i.e. your degradation as a man et al.

Rob was a “Canary in a Coal Mine” in modern America… I GUARANTEE he will not be the last Beloved son, daughter, wife or friend to fall.

He was every hope and dream I ever had… that fact is impenetrable.

As for you peanut gallery watchers… defend whatever the fugg you want to defend. It’s 2022, there ain’t rules no more…

Leave It To Beaver...

You brought it up... Ballz brought it up... Kingston brought it up... not me.

Redacted above... I was mistaken in that statement.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/19/22
Beav… you threw a lot of wild haymakers since jumping into this random thread.

Two are correct… I did go to college… and I did receive a small IRA inheritance from my mom when she passed in 2020.

All of the rest are lies and/or deliberate provocations.

With that said… let’s look at what you revealed. Marcus Aurelius and Sigmund Freud 101 stuff.

There is not a rational man on the planet that would not equate the vile sickness of your link below... from the vile sickness of kiddy porn.

You redirected to the big red thermonuclear button… Quite strange that was. Why?

Going from my assault about a degenerate link… to a redirect strategy?

I know Hamlet is a bit highbrow for some… but “The Beav doth protest too much, methinks”... sure as hell came to mind.

Knowing nothing, I did a little Google Fu into the pedo world… What an insane topic… .GOV websites, statistics of pedos in open society… hundreds of links. “Explosive Denials”… “a million pedos on-line daily” https://infogalactic.com/info/List_of_alleged_pedophilia_elites.

3%-4% of men are pedo… One in 30... FUGG.

“Most pedophiles operate in plain sight”. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...g-in-plain-sight-how-spot-child-predator I reckon the whole public school system, Bush, Clinton, Epstein, Biden, John Roberts, chit is way more fact than fiction?

I quit after about 10 minutes.

Point reiterated… I attached your disgusting post and you for posting such filth… and you redirected.

Telling or not… it sure as hell gives me pause about you… where there was none that ill before.

As for Rob… you got no purchase there, because the falling down and getting back up stuff that was/is my daily life… is way harder than random yowls from a monkey throwing poo. If anything, your yowls make getting back up easier. i.e. your degradation as a man et al.

Rob was a “Canary in a Coal Mine” in modern America… I GUARANTEE he will not be the last Beloved son, daughter, wife or friend to fall.

He was every hope and dream I ever had… that fact is impenetrable.

As for you peanut gallery watchers… defend whatever the fugg you want to defend. It’s 2022, there ain’t rules no more…

Leave It To Beaver...

You brought it up... Ballz brought it up... Kingston brought it up... not me.

Redacted above... I was mistaken in that statement.

Cash,

I’ve moved on.

Get over it and yourself.

Everyone here is tired of hearing about it.

🦫
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/19/22
Your loosing altitude Beav...

Bowels of hell and all dat...

Leave It To Beaver...

Posted By: Strider1 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/19/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Colorado1135 Re: Co-Op Sticker Shock - 04/20/22
So is there any indication prices will improve?
© 24hourcampfire