Home
Posted By: efw Ukraine Russia & American Decline - 04/12/22
My 17 yo son introduced me to this guy today and I have to say he gives me hope:

Holy crap this guy talks fast.

I thought that never-Trump guy talked fast.

I'm listening to this guy in another tab,as I peruse the internet for more interesting stories.

So far he's made some interesting points.
Oh, Doyle! Smart as whip and as fast as the crack of a whip! laugh
Yeah he talks fast but he says all the hard truths that (((Ben))) won’t… can’t… whatever.

He gets fired up about all the right stuff and could care less about all the right stuff.

Nice to hear; he has one video devoted to “white boy summer” which is a hoot.
John Burns does not approve of this message.....
Originally Posted by irfubar
John Burns does not approve of this message.....

Anyone who gets their opinion from a fast talker teenager is not to be taken seriously.

The algorithm sees all.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He did a great job explaining a lot of things, thanks Ernie and son !!!

I'll definitely subscribe to his channel when I get back on Youtube.

He's certainly right about the future of this country, we're washed-up, far far too many brainwashed people to turn things around.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Anyone who gets their opinion from a fast talker teenager is not to be taken seriously.

Yes of course this.

You boomers should not pay attention to this sort of stuff at all. No one is trying to redpill the youth so future generations can fix what you broke. Go enjoy a nice buffet, complain to your friends about Biden, get mad about the price of stamps, etc.
Doyle could be greater than Rush Limbaugh if he'd just slow his roll a little. The guy is a genius.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Doyle could be greater than Rush Limbaugh if he'd just slow his roll a little. The guy is a genius.

But, but.... Burns says he is a teenager and I am a fool for taking anything he says serious..... hmmmmm
Seems like a really bright kid to me.
Notice that Burns hasn't refuted a thing Doyle said.

Out of greed, Burns has chosen his side and it ain't the side of Truth and Goodness. As it is Easter week, he reminds me of Pontius Pilate.
Reminds me of Nick Fuentes. Except Nick was banned from YouTube long ago and this guy hasn't been yet. What's protecting him from that fate?
I'm two-thirds through listening to this guy, and so far everything he says is pure gold. I'll reserve judgment, however, till I've listened to the video in its entirety.

Out of greed, Burns has chosen his side and it ain't the side of Truth and Goodness. As it is Easter week, he reminds me of Pontius Pilate.

He says Putin is justified in invading a country and killing 10s of thousands.

I don't agree with that but Orcs gonna love Orcs doing Orc things.

He says Putin is justified in invading a country and killing 10s of thousands.

I don't agree with that but Orcs gonna love Orcs doing Orc things.

Enough with the orc schit.
Sheesh hold into the Tolkien.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm two-thirds through listening to this guy, and so far everything he says is pure gold. I'll reserve judgment, however, till I've listened to the video in its entirety.

Once you’re through w/ that one check this out:

It doesn't taper off one bit, love his mindset.

The guy is spot on:

Love his directness and sense of humor.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

It doesn't taper off one bit, love his mindset.

The guy is brilliant. He's me on steroids.
The Fast Talker Teenager is a fan of Jordon Peterson.

Wonder what Jordons take is on the Orc invasion of Ukraine.

Your accusation that one “gets his opinions from” someone as if these folks were worshipped appears to be projection.

One can appreciate aspects of Pres Trump or Jordan Peterson or whomever and disagree with their thoughts on Ukraine/Russia.

Just because you worship Don Lemmon and Brian Stelter doesn’t mean the same is true for others.
Originally Posted by efw
Your accusation that one “gets his opinions from” someone as if these folks were worshipped appears to be projection.

One can appreciate aspects of Pres Trump or Jordan Peterson or whomever and disagree with their thoughts on Ukraine/Russia.

Just because you worship Don Lemmon and Brian Stelter doesn’t mean the same is true for others.

When you directly lie about my position we all know you know you are not winning any discussion.

Here is the long form of 2 grownups discussion the Orc Invasion of Ukraine.

Originally Posted by efw

When you directly lie about my position we all know you know you are not winning any discussion.

Here is the long form of 2 grownups discussion the Orc Invasion of Ukraine.

Not bothering to watch it. But honest question: do the grownups call it an orc invasion?

Well said
The Fast Talker Teenager is a fan of Jordon Peterson.

Wonder what Jordons take is on the Orc invasion of Ukraine.

I’m not sure what this is supposed to prove? I like some of what Jordan Peterson says too. An intelligent person should be a free thinker that understands nuances rather than a band wagon follower. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with agreeing with Peterson or anyone else on some issues and disagreeing on others. If he parroted Peterson or anyone else in lockstep that would be the problem not agreeing at times and disagreeing at others.
NO Fast Talkin Teenagers but Sharyl and Victor Davis Hanson hit the high points.

Grown up talking.

There's always a reason why some people defend and even champion morally corrupt politicians ..... They can relate & have common interests

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
I've been a subscriber for over a year now.
Tag
Burns, we know what your "position" is on this chaos. Your position is under a general's desk, hoping it help you sell 1,000 suppressors to the Ukes or, better yet for you, getting American men involved and selling the Deep State 50,000 suppressors. You are nothing but a greedy traitor.
Burns, we know what your "position" is on this chaos. Your position is under a general's desk, hoping it help you sell 1,000 suppressors to the Ukes or, better yet for you, getting American men involved and selling the Deep State 50,000 suppressors. You are nothing but a greedy traitor.

NO Fast Talkin Teenagers but Sharyl and Victor Davis Hanson hit the high points.

Grown up talking.

Did those grownups use the word, "orcs"?
Some people think that Greta Thunberg is a prophet.

Teenagers lack life experience and are easily manipulated by older people who seek to push a particular agenda at a specific audience through a gullible mouthpiece. Therefore, I treat any words coming out of the mouths of very young people with a fair degree of skepticism.
I'd be more than happy/interested to listen to his position, and I did so for about 40-45 minutes, but when he took the first 15 minutes to tell us we're listening to the wrong sources/narrative, and he will tell us the true facts, then gives a two minute clip, and goes on to continue to tell us he'll be telling us the real deal...and on, and on, and on??? GEEZ Get the hell on with it and present your case, your facts.

Sorry, but yeah, Rush was the same way, and I'm not wasting this much time listening to a person that just wants to pat himself on the back, telling us how smart he is.

JUST STATE YOUR FRICKIN POSITION ALREADY.
© 24hourcampfire