Home
I've been looking for a CVA Cascade SB in 300 Blackout for months. Checked local dealers, did dozens of internet searches and checked Gunbroker and similar sites. It seems that the model I'm looking for isn't being produced in very big numbers, so pickings are slim, but there has to be something out there. Does anyone know of a dealer who is a big enough player to get hard to find rifles?

Thanks.
Did you try Cliffs in Traverse City?
Buds is one of the bigger players in the industry, & they don't draw from just their warehouses. They are directly connected to the inventories of several more distributors. Guessing many other large online sellers operate about the same way. I'm not pushing Bud's, I just have info on partly how they operate. And, have dealt with them as well.

You can ask them to notify you when one is available, they will. But, you better be fast. Ask me how I know.

At one time Brown Bear Sports had guns that nobody else in mid Michigan had on stock. Guns Galore in Fenton also had a good selection.
Call CVA. Ask which distributor(s) they shipped to. Ask your dealer to call those distributors.

Might work.

Bruce
Thanks for the suggestions, gang.
Just opt for something with a .30 M1 Carbine cartridge and you'll be just as well off!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Just opt for something with a .30 M1 Carbine cartridge and you'll be just as well off!!

If it was just a case if launching lightweight 30 caliber bullets, that would work.
Try shortactionsmoker on here.

He runs Whitaker’s gun. May have some sources.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Try shortactionsmoker on here.

He runs Whitaker’s gun. May have some sources.

Thanks. Tried Whitaker's a while back with no luck.
Pickin's have been be pretty slim at Guns Galore recently.
Once I get a SKU number or something similar, my go to search engine is this:

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/043125439140
Originally Posted by bhemry
Once I get a SKU number or something similar, my go to search engine is this:

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/043125439140

Thanks. I've been to that site before while searching, but this time I subscribed in hopes of an in stock notification.
Never used GunsAmerica, but they list one for sale for $739.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Never used GunsAmerica, but they list one for sale for $739.

Ouch! Thanks for the lead.
© 24hourcampfire