Home
The Tennessee GOP gave Ms. Ortegus the boot apparently due to her not being 'Republican' enough or not having lived in Tenn long enough[1.5 years].
The SWAMP flows deep & wide.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...trump-backed-morgan-ortagus-from-primary
The undertakers in Tennessee use a special tool to dig a politician's grave- - - -a corkscrew. No matter which party they claim, they're all so crooked they have to screw them into the ground. While Morgan is waiting to meet the residency requirements to run for public office, she can take those silicone-injected lips out to Dickerson Road and make some pocket change!
She’s pretty hot!
I am ok if someone has to be in a state for a while to run for politics. Let them get to know the people first and put some time in paying taxes and everything else a person in that state has to do and find out what they are comfortable with. Ortegus has good ideas from what I have seen, but that doesn't mean she should be able to run right away. 2024 would be a good time for her.
The rule is new[brand new] and done via a secret vote.
That Iranian Used Car Salesman Corker was behind it ..
He still lick’n Mitch’s Spare Tire ..
Originally Posted by Raeford
The rule is new[brand new] and done via a secret vote.

My statement still stands. If they did it just to keep her out (it removed 2 other too. ) then Tennesseans should let the Party know they don't like it.
© 24hourcampfire