Home
Posted By: ltppowell Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/27/22
Is that what it has come down to?
Huh?
Waiter, make mine a double and hold the ice this time, please.

Ed
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero

Depends on which side you ask.
Hate to see those two names on the same page. If Floyd is all they can point to as a hero they is terrible confused.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero

That is my point exactly.
Treyvon Martin
Michael Brown
George Floyd
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
><
They're all drug free, and they haven't committed any more felonies. Some ways of fighting crime work- - - -every time!
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero

Am I being obtuse again? Sorry.
Watched American Sniper again last night. The closing scenes were as moving this time as they were the first time.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Watched American Sniper again last night. The closing scenes were as moving this time as they were the first time.

I went to the movie theater to watch it. The only time I’ve been in a theater where it was absolute silence as the movie ended and people were walking out. Not a single word was spoken, by anybody.
,Kyle shot bad guys.....and George .he whipped pregnant mama with a pistol
The comparison is absolutely disgusting...I know.

But you guys better understand.

That's how much the country is divided.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

I went to the movie theater to watch it. The only time I’ve been in a theater where it was absolute silence as the movie ended and people were walking out. Not a single word was spoken, by anybody.

Same here , with my wife and grown kids . There were tears shed
I get it Pat.
Originally Posted by BigPine

Same here , with my wife and grown kids . There were tears shed

Democrats consider that a happy ending.

Sorry. I'm done being kind.

And tearing down all them statues and renaming all them streets made it all better!

Didnt it?

😉
Not according to Jesse Ventura.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

And tearing down all them statues and renaming all them streets made it all better!

Didnt it?

😉

I have the old Mississippi state flag on the wall in my living room.

That was our experience as well.

I was a speechless as the rest of them. It was the same for lone survivor.
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero

Am I being obtuse again? Sorry.

Nope I get it.

Both we’re lightning rods to their respective sides. I’m alright with it coming down to that. What bothers me is that the left rallied a whole lot harder to an awful human being in Floyd than what the right did which was basically nothing other than hope the best for Kyle a good kid doing what was right while the rest of us again did nothing.
Posted By: sgt217 Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22
I have zero time for Floyd...
Half of America loves and appreciates or IS like Chris Kyle.

The other half feels the same about George Floyd.

Please let that sink in.
The only way to solve this is to start killing them, nothing will change till that happens.

As the song says you ought to see it in color
There’s only one path forward when the divide is this glaring. One side has to go. The mindset of the current progressive left wing in this country is war. The current conservative right hasn’t recognized that yet
Lt

Then there’s the other contingent here now that hasn’t a clue who either one of them were.

Or even care.
I get it too! But I'm just an old White man! Like when Obama, had flags lowered to half mast for Whitney Houston, but not For American hero Chris Kyle! It's Coming and it's not going to be pretty!
Originally Posted by stxhunter
The only way to solve this is to start killing them, nothing will change till that happens.

Read this again. The left is a cancer that will kill this country if allowed to survive. They aren’t going away unless they’re put away.
Chris Kyle is a hero for killing thugs in self defense.

George Floyd was a thug who overdosed, resisted arrest and died as a consequence.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The mindset of the current progressive left wing in this country is war. The current conservative right hasn’t recognized that yet

The term "Silent Majority" comes to mind. Why give the other side any warning that we're ready and willing to rock and roll? If (when) the fight happens, it will be short, bloody and decisive. The leftists have no clue what playing bumper tag with a chainsaw looks and feels like.
There’s only one path forward when the divide is this glaring. One side has to go. The mindset of the current progressive left wing in this country is war. The current conservative right hasn’t recognized that yet

I believe the conservative right has recognized it but the threshold for us to do what needs done at the cost of lives is higher than what the left needs for their agenda.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I believe the conservative right has recognized it but the threshold for us to do what needs done at the cost of lives is higher than what the left needs for their agenda.

Accurate analysis.

Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Lt

Then there’s the other contingent here now that hasn’t a clue who either one of them were.

Or even care.

Yes sir.
This chit has been going on since the beginning of time, there have always been two factions in society what we call the left and the right " not always under those names but the same thing", it has always ended in war. The Roman Empire is a perfect example, Their society collapsed when the left was able to take control, and debauchery and immoral behavior
led to their down fall. Society's where the right triumphed over the left prospered and flourished, it's what's going on now, HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF. It will come down to war.
So who does the left start with. Everyone I know has raised their kids to know better! So who are the grown ups that raised kids to be different!
Originally Posted by Buck720
who are the grown ups that raised kids to be different!

They're the ones who couldn't be bothered to set an example of proper behavior to the offspring they bred in a drunken or dope-fueled orgy, and let them grow up to be feral animals with no guidance whatsoever. Then the school system decided to fill their impressionable little heads with all sorts of amoral propaganda. It's been going on at least since the 1960's, that I can remember. Three or four generations of kids who have grown up without proper guidance have no idea whatsoever about how to behave like responsible adults.
This chit has been going on since the beginning of time, there have always been two factions in society what we call the left and the right " not always under those names but the same thing", it has always ended in war. The Roman Empire is a perfect example, Their society collapsed when the left was able to take control, and debauchery and immoral behavior
led to their down fall. Society's where the right triumphed over the left prospered and flourished, it's what's going on now, HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF. It will come down to war.

Excellent perspective IMO.
Originally Posted by Buck720
So who does the left start with. Everyone I know has raised their kids to know better! So who are the grown ups that raised kids to be different!

The majority.

The people that love and provide for their kids but pay zero attention to what is going on and want their kids to “just be happy” and send them off to school but provide little guidance themselves to history, philosophy, morals, expectations ect and probably didn’t have much guidance themselves. Factor in single moms and it becomes exponential.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not according to Jesse Ventura.

Maybe because Chris Kyle lied about punching Jesse, to sell more books. Sounds like Chris liked to embellish a bit...
Posted By: ribka Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22
ha

Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Waiter, make mine a double and hold the ice this time, please.

Ed
Posted By: ribka Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22

on a happy note you're sure glad Trump is out and we have the current administration. but the tweets aren't as painful now. Are they?
[quote=stxhunter]This chit has been going on since the beginning of time, there have always been two factions in society what we call the left and the right " not always under those names but the same thing", it has always ended in war. The Roman Empire is a perfect example, Their society collapsed when the left was able to take control, and debauchery and immoral behavior
led to their down fall. Society's where the right triumphed over the left prospered and flourished, it's what's going on now, HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF. It will come down to war.[/quote
I believe you are right but the side that reasons with the cost of it all will keep holding out on the hope that we don’t have to go that extreme. Until we are backed into a corner with only one option left.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22
Is that what it has come down to?

NeverTrumpers vs Trump supporters is a better comparison. NT's are just as rabid as the woke crowd.
Powell musta been balls deep into the cupboards last night.

LOL
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Actually, I made a Twitter account to see what all the fuss is about. Frankly, I am shocked at rabidity of liberals on there.

Even worse than ours.
Actually, I made a Twitter account to see what all the fuss is about. Frankly, I am shocked at rabidity of liberals on there.

Even worse than ours.

What would you expect when an adult comes into the romper room, and tells all the children that they now have to share their favorite toy with others?

🦫
Posted By: Teal Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22

Same for Schindler's List - I know, I know, never happened according to 1/2 you guys.
Posted By: WAM Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22
The Groid Floyd deal was a schitshow from the beginning. Too bad some cops went down for participating and creating a new martyr.
Rockinbbar, not asking either side. Just my opinion. MTG

Yup...two things liberals ignore, human nature and human history.

I, and my family, know which side to be on.

Ed
Uncle Otto speaks,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: pete53 Re: Chris Kyle vs. George Floyd - 04/28/22

yep it needs to happen the sooner the better . when it becomes legal i am in !
Chris Kyle=hero
George Floyd=zero

Leftist point of view on the subject...

Chris Kyle... Military vet, combat hero, patriot... all things that are Bad in the eyes of the card carrying "liberals"...

George Floyd..... black, welfare rat and bum, never contributed anything to society but was a drain on society.... drug user and abuser...
all things that are coveted by the liberal left....

a hero, because he OD'ed himself, and just so happened to have police attention put on him doing things he didn't need to be doing...
an ideal 'Victim" to the liberal left.... wasted himself, where one could blame the police and authority if you didn't look at the real facts..

a true anti American leftist's wet dream....

Too bad we don't have more of these George Floyds in our society OD themselves... it would be their only contribution to society in general... black white purple or green..
Let's reporpose some of those glass dome bubble gum vending machines- - - -put them on inner city street corners- - - - -filled with the Fentanyl that's coming across the border by the truckload. 5 pills for a quarter! The ghetto rat problem should solve itself pretty quickly, especially if first responders keep the Narcan to treat themselves in case they get exopsed!
No need to do that it finds it’s way to those people looking for a cheap thrill. Last gasp.

Originally Posted by Nestucca
[quote=stxhunter]This chit has been going on since the beginning of time, there have always been two factions in society what we call the left and the right " not always under those names but the same thing", it has always ended in war. The Roman Empire is a perfect example, Their society collapsed when the left was able to take control, and debauchery and immoral behavior
led to their down fall. Society's where the right triumphed over the left prospered and flourished, it's what's going on now, HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF. It will come down to war.[/quote
I believe you are right but the side that reasons with the cost of it all will keep holding out on the hope that we don’t have to go that extreme. Until we are backed into a corner with only one option left.

It’s a Nice Pagan Statue.. The Street of the Pagans .
© 24hourcampfire