Home
But it just got racist. It it was the black contestant that caused it , then they blamed it on the white contestants.
Yup just saw that a bit ago, got to be about the BLACKS? Just because the last 2 that got voted off are black. It's Coming!
Pretty sad, funny no one ever said a word on the shows when whites get voted off.
But as far as the claim it was a cross section of society was true, they did as always and played the RACE card.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Fat mouth hyper black chick that started it should be the next gone,

What if it was 2 white guys or girls? Or 2 [bleep]? But OH NO because it was 2 "people of color" they play the race card
It was truly disappointing to watch. But at least the white guy stood up and told them they were wrong.
I don't watch.
I saw that. Typical CBS injecting racism into TV shows. BS I say.
Yeah, I am probably done with it. Been going down hill for a long time, but there ain't much else on either. Got to where it is all about the blacks and queers. miles
It is so 2022
I watched about 5 minutes of the phony BS several years ago when it became all the rage. Certainly fodder for the weak minded.
This has been the worst season so far and, I'm ashamed to admit, I have watched them all. No hot chicks, about half the cast queer or trans, rules reversed constantly, and the blekk card last night.
The black-supremists had their dream shattered by fair play.
I think it was the last season on the show when racism was cited as an issue in the country and there was a bunch of drama blah, blah. Interestingly enough it was the black players that instigated and managed to vote each other out. Last night two gay guys bickering and causing drama between each other points out yet again that these people are each others own worst enemies.
Adults actually watch that junk?
Don’t watch it or any of those game shows, singing, dancing, sitcoms, or much of anything else. Television shows and all of the commercials have gone to crap. Nothing but race, homos and leftists ideas being forced down our throats.
Who watches that schidt.......................?

I suppose you'all watch the bachelor too?
I watched it when Rudy Boesch was on. That was it.
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Fat mouth hyper black chick that started it should be the next gone,

What if it was 2 white guys or girls? Or 2 [bleep]? But OH NO because it was 2 "people of color" they play the race card

I vote all those azz holes out . Even if that wasn’t what I was going to do. It was the two black chicks that started it!
Never watched a single minute of it.
Don't intend to.
If they make "Survivor - West Virginia - Pig Squeal Hollow"...

It would not be racist for sure...

Entertaining?

Maybe if Baldwin and Whoopie were cast...

Hard to know...
I've never watched even one SECOND of that show...
never have never will , would rather work on my sock drawer
Cash;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope the day's behaving itself out east for you all and you're all well.

Way back in the day when the show first aired up here so maybe 2000 or so, we were taking a break during spring branding when the rancher mentioned that he thought I'd make a decent contestant because of some of the mountain time I've spent.

My reply, certainly not verbatim Cash but more or less was that if it was a "survival" situation I'd kidnap and hold for ransom the camera equipment and likely the camera crew first in return for good food, lodging etc. My rationale was that it was the least effort for the greatest return and if we were really and truly in survival mode, that's where we'd need to be, no?

The rest of the branding crew got a good laugh and there was general agreement that it'd be best if they kept BC rednecks off of pretend TV shows.

When they filmed one in Africa I tried to watch a couple shows and got asked to leave the room when I was pointing out the inaccuracies. laugh As I have tented on the Masai Mara and had a leopard help itself to a hind quarter of kongoni that was hanging in a tree at the edge of camp, I felt the need to comment but got voted out of the TV room! wink

Anyways, it might be good entertainment or not. I do know that when the Bear Grylls show came out we started instructing students in the annual Hunter Safety Course we put on to do the exact opposite of a few things he was suggesting. I suppose there is the remote possibility folks could be misled to believe it's real? Not really sure.

All the best to you folks.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Cash;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope the day's behaving itself out east for you all and you're all well.

Way back in the day when the show first aired up here so maybe 2000 or so, we were taking a break during spring branding when the rancher mentioned that he thought I'd make a decent contestant because of some of the mountain time I've spent.

My reply, certainly not verbatim Cash but more or less was that if it was a "survival" situation I'd kidnap and hold for ransom the camera equipment and likely the camera crew first in return for good food, lodging etc. My rationale was that it was the least effort for the greatest return and if we were really and truly in survival mode, that's where we'd need to be, no?

The rest of the branding crew got a good laugh and there was general agreement that it'd be best if they kept BC rednecks off of pretend TV shows.

When they filmed one in Africa I tried to watch a couple shows and got asked to leave the room when I was pointing out the inaccuracies. laugh As I have tented on the Masai Mara and had a leopard help itself to a hind quarter of kongoni that was hanging in a tree at the edge of camp, I felt the need to comment but got voted out of the TV room! wink

Anyways, it might be good entertainment or not. I do know that when the Bear Grylls show came out we started instructing students in the annual Hunter Safety Course we put on to do the exact opposite of a few things he was suggesting. I suppose there is the remote possibility folks could be misled to believe it's real? Not really sure.

All the best to you folks.

Dwayne

Dwayne... your stuff is a true joy on this forum.

39 degrees last night so I had to bring in my potted tomatoes.

I too have been voted out of the TV room... it is a harsh world sometimes.

I wonder in "Survivor 2023 - USA" will have camera crews to kidnap and ransom... or feed to the hogs?

Be well my ^ Medicine Line friend... Leonard
Never watched it. Waste of time.
totally scripted BS
Originally Posted by Traveler52
Never watched it. Waste of time.
totally scripted BS

I’ve watched it from the first time it was on, and if you don’t want to watch, that’s no big deal!

You’ve never watched it, yet you know all about it. Strange!!!!
It's gay af.
Originally Posted by WAM
I watched about 5 minutes of the phony BS several years ago when it became all the rage. Certainly fodder for the weak minded.

Sad that supposed "straight men" watch this crap
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
It's gay af.

That’s too bad ! I didn’t know I was gay , the fist hint would have been the .270 I have.
I haven't watched a network TV show in over a decade. It's the dredges of society ruin.
I got up and walked out to the garage and talked with my cats about it.
They thought I was an idiot for watching that racist crap.
Yep, my cats are smarter than most of the people in America.

I'd rather trim brass.

Had a co-worker that was into it. Always wanted to talk about it - I'd shut it down post haste.
We don't watch, we're too busy over at..... Married at First Sight ......when there's going to be no survivors ! Lol
Mofo steal everybody’s watermelon and fried chicken, or something???
Originally Posted by Teal

My wife and I watched the very first episode of Survivor. By the end of the episode, watching all the nonsense that would NEVER happen in a real life survival situation, I told my wife that whatever his name was who eventually won, "That guy's a homosexual. He'll win." I was right. He won. We stopped watching after about the second or third episode.

As an aside, I had a very good friend in Los Angeles, who was a writer and former Navy SEAL, Vietnam service. I mentioned to him there was another Navy SEAL on the show named "Rudy Boesch." My friend watched one episode. He later told me he knew Boesch. He said when he was on the Teams, they called Boesch, the "Bull Frog." wink

FWIW.

L.W.
Originally Posted by ridgerunner_ky
Adults actually watch that junk?

I know!!!!

Almost as bad as wasting time on internet forums......
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

My wife and I watched the very first episode of Survivor. By the end of the episode, watching all the nonsense that would NEVER happen in a real life survival situation, I told my wife that whatever his name was who eventually won, "That guy's a homosexual. He'll win." I was right. He won. We stopped watching after about the second or third episode.

As an aside, I had a very good friend in Los Angeles, who was a writer and former Navy SEAL, Vietnam service. I mentioned to him there was another Navy SEAL on the show named "Rudy Boesch." My friend watched one episode. He later told me he knew Boesch. He said when he was on the Teams, they called Boesch, the "Bull Frog." wink

FWIW.

L.W.

Anyone that went to the TEAMS from UDT back in the day had to be someone I'd like - only reason I watched. When he was gone, so was I. I just liked the dude.
I'm still waiting for a real "reality" show.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

It's called "Walmart @ 1am"

Yep. Got to make it through the obstacle course of 450 lb Groids, white trash, and wetbacks without catching some damned disease.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Laffin ☝🏽

🦫

I'd have a 100 mile drive just to watch that, and likely hit some critter on these roads at that hour of the "day".

I liked the reality of the 11PM Walmart show when I was nearer a couple of college towns. Lots of coeds.
NO!
I hate reality shows where they pretend to struggle to achieve fact goals. Is their any doubt that they sleep in air conditioned trailers and have doctors standing by to take care of splinters and scraped knees?
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
It's gay af.

That’s too bad ! I didn’t know I was gay , the fist hint would have been the .270 I have.

In that case I'm gay too.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Never watched a single minute of it.
Don't intend to.

Same here.
© 24hourcampfire