Home
…With an obvious agenda.

Looks like DHS is going to do whatever it can to silence the voice of the New Twitter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...isinformation-board-with-obvious-agenda/
They need to inform us later if suicide is painless.
You didn’t think that the Marxist were going
to allow Free Speech Again ..
Did You..
Where’s The Donkey.. Ms. Lindsay..
Where the F’ck are any of Them ..
Creating New Government Oversight out of Thin Air.
Geez it’s Damm Near Lights Out for the Republic ..
Mordor shall not Stand..
Disinformation can save lives.
Originally Posted by steve4102
…With an obvious agenda.

Looks like DHS is going to do whatever it can to silence the voice of the New Twitter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...isinformation-board-with-obvious-agenda/

They should call it the Ministry of Truth.
The Offcial Ministry of Propaganda now...
Just worded different.
In cahoots,,, of course "informally" with their media lackey's.

Honk for Joey....

He got a nice bag of gummy bears for this one....
Eat em while watching Forgetful Jones sesame street vids this weekend in Delaware while "Dr.Jill" fuuuucks Juan Valdez the pool guy.....
Once again blame it on the Russians!
Our government is Marxist.
Originally Posted by rainshot

And that's not an exaggeration.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

We have Demacists & Republicists & too few CONSERVATIVES

..and by “Government” do we include the Republican leadership, McConnell, McCarthy and the RNC?

..and by “Government” do we include the Republican leadership, McConnell, McCarthy and the RNC?

Yes.

Ed
Just a thought -- maybe we should rely on peoples' ability to be able to critically read and assess validity of posts and news items and make their own judgements and fact-checks. People without critical thinking skills are always going to be misled one way or the other.
I,I,I say thar I’ll hand it over Senator Graham..
Senator you have the Floor..
Thank You Mr. Minority Leader..
“ You ain’t seen Nothing Yet “
Lol, DHS should be a little more honest about it than the FBI.............
Originally Posted by atomchaser
Just a thought -- maybe we should rely on peoples' ability to be able to critically read and assess validity of posts and news items and make their own judgements and fact-checks. People without critical thinking skills are always going to be misled one way or the other.

The whole concept of a fact checker is Marxist and Orwellian. In a free society, everyone is allowed to express their opinion, and readers/viewers, are free to make their own determinations as to what the truth is.
So, what is the Federal Government going to do if they find out someone lied or posted "disinformation"? Maybe they should start with Lying Joe Biden?
Originally Posted by Sako76
So, what is the Federal Government going to do if they find out someone lied or posted "disinformation"? Maybe they should start with Lying Joe Biden?

PREZACTLY!!!

And all the Disinformation about all of ole Crackhead Hunter’s “business deals with Ukraine and China. 😡
I'd like to think this is the last straw. But...

What a bunch of dirty bass turds we have running our very own government.
Originally Posted by pal
I'd like to think this is the last straw. But...

What a bunch of dirty bass turds we have running our very own government.

They sure are bold.
Schit be getting downright spooky.

This country is dead meat.

They have another Program at DHS ..
When they find you have a Opposite View from the Company Line ..
They just FED EX You..
Nina Gobbles...Joseph Goebbels reincarnate...
Originally Posted by akrange

They have another Program at DHS ..
When they find you have a Opposite View from the Company Line ..
They just FED EX You..

They throw you up by the door at the wrong address?
this needs to go to court.
thought police is sure to follow.

Fugk Joe Biden
They can go straight to hell!
Since when does the G have "boards"? So, it's a made up entity inside of another made up entity whose entire purpose is to circumvent the constitution. Gee whiz, I'm really surprised.
The Fire will be outlawed!
Its all about the kid diddlers and homos
Looks like Elon kicked the rat out of its hole.

Disinformation Board is a title in the spirit of George Orwell's 1984
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The Fire will be outlawed!

Hahaha.. The Range is HOT …

Absolutely, they are just as much part of the problem as the marxist dems if not more so, because they hide their true positions. It is the uniparty. Just watch who comes forth to oppose this.

This should turn into the longest thread ever to be on the fire, because this is the line that should have never been crossed. The idea of a ministry of truth openly touted in front of Congress is so outlandish that it should alert every American to just how serious the state of our country is in. You cannot see this for anything other than what it is. If this development doesn't scare the hell out of you, you are brain dead.

War on terror 2.0
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Schit be getting downright spooky.

This country is dead meat.

You and TRH are slow on the draw:

{{{{{Nina Jankowicz)))))
Every Single Time. They filled the ranks of the NKVD, too.
Thought Czarina
Why didn't they just call it the Ministry of Truth and be done with it.
Originally Posted by grouseman

Exactly.
Hahahaha.. Cuz you’d be on to Them then..
Hahahaha Hahahahaha..
Our proposed "Board of Governance ...." bears an amazing resemblance to the Chinese central party's GAPP. The final authority in China, of everything the people see, read, hear, down to private emails. Coincidence?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Our proposed "Board of Governance ...." bears an amazing resemblance to the Chinese central party's GAPP. The final authority in China, of everything the people see, read, hear, down to private emails. Coincidence?

or by design ?

no question.
Originally Posted by grouseman

Exactly.

It worked when they named the Federal Reserve
"Disinformation" now equals anything that goes against the lefties.
Merely a coincidence that Obama just spoke at Stanford about the "people dying due to disinformation on social media"!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
"Disinformation" now equals anything that goes against the lefties.

It was originally exclusively a spook term.
Just like Stalin did............an d for the EXACT SAME REASONS.

I'll translate for you, from Dem/Comm speak;

Disinformation = truth.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Merely a coincidence that Obama just spoke at Stanford about the "people dying due to disinformation on social media"!

The King has a Gift .. Just axe Him…
The truth must be pretty d@mn scary for the cabal to go to this great a length to suppress.
Originally Posted by akrange
The King has a Gift .. Just axe Him…

Curious Geroge is just a sock puppet. Soros is the man in the yellow hat!
Originally Posted by atomchaser

Somebody, please slap this guy, he's thinking logically and that crap needs to stop now! After all, we're talking about the gub'ment here!
grin

Ed
Tucker Carlson had some information on the new law enforcement agency.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/0...-where-we-have-to-draw-the-line-1231703/
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Remember, please, that the Klinton Klan wanted to make the Friendly But Ignorant the defacto National Police and all other LE agencies subordinate to them. Unfortunately for them, this was about the time the scandal came out about the Friendly But Ignorant Crime Lab being corrupt and "mishandling" thousands of evidence items leading to all sorts of bad court cases that were thrown out, many others not prosecuted because the Frickin' Blithering Idiots had no credibility. They have done nothing else but reinforce their status as corrupt and inept.

Shortly after this came 9/11 and suddenly we got "DHS" aka Dumber, Haphazard, and Slower, a conglomeration of fed LE agencies that were now ruled under one czar. They got their national LE agency that has been quietly gathering more and more power.

I trust them as far as I can toss an M1 Abrams with my left hand.

Ed
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Remember, please, that the Klinton Klan wanted to make the Friendly But Ignorant the defacto National Police and all other LE agencies subordinate to them. Unfortunately for them, this was about the time the scandal came out about the Friendly But Ignorant Crime Lab being corrupt and "mishandling" thousands of evidence items leading to all sorts of bad court cases that were thrown out, many others not prosecuted because the Frickin' Blithering Idiots had no credibility. They have done nothing else but reinforce their status as corrupt and inept.

Shortly after this came 9/11 and suddenly we got "DHS" aka Dumber, Haphazard, and Slower, a conglomeration of fed LE agencies that were now ruled under one czar. They got their national LE agency that has been quietly gathering more and more power.

I trust them as far as I can toss an M1 Abrams with my left hand.

Ed

The parallels to 1930/40's Germany and Russia......
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ed
Ramzpaul has a good take on it.
Steve4102: More laughable lunacy from the demonrats!
In fact this type of "governmental control" would make Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels proud!
This type of insanity should be confined strictly to kalifornicationkopia.
Sad and bizarre.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire