Home
https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/taco-bell-putting-drag-show-tour-restaurants-across-america/
taco bell is the biggest schitt hole toilet for food ever created
I'd have to be young and high to go to taco bell.
I bet there not a city around here it will appear...
If I get tacos for lunch, they sure as hell aren’t from Taco Bell.
One more reason not to eat that crap.

Thanks for bringing this up Oldman.
What is wrong with these stupid companies? Disney lost around 36 billion in a blink of an eye due to its woke BS, and it ain't over.... Do they think this will attract customers? What planet did they come from?
No Taco Del Hell for moi.
Taco time is way better as far as cheap Americanized chains go. I haven't been to taco hell for years. Last time I went it was about 99 cents for a Gordita or a beef and potato burrito and I was on a budget.

Bb
Taco Bell is great if ya want a good colon cleansing
Originally Posted by reivertom
What is wrong with these stupid companies? Disney lost around 36 billion in a blink of an eye due to its woke BS, and it ain't over.... Do they think this will attract customers? What planet did they come from?

It's not about making money. Money is not their end. It is the means to their end. They already have plenty of money. Now they have decided it is time to put it to use to further their agenda.
Never been to a Taco Bell.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by reivertom

It's not about making money. Money is not their end. It is the means to their end. They already have plenty of money. Now they have decided it is time to put it to use to further their agenda.
They still have an obligation to the share holders. I'm sure most of them don't like losing money due to this crap.
I've been to Taco Bell once.... I will never go back again.
If you put taco bell sauce on your ramen noodles it tastes exactly like poverty
When I was young (high school) I might’ve gotten high once.

15 soft tacos tasted awesome.
Taco Johns. You're welcome.
They put the meatish paste on with a putty knife. Didn't think the could go lower.
30 years ago after a night of too much drinking some of us would grab some when you could get a dozen tacos for $5. Probably haven't been there in 25 years.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never been to a Taco Bell.

You aren't missing much. Tacos at home with an Old El Paso taco kit from the grocery store are better.

Every once in a blue moon, I like a couple of bean burritos from Taco Bell, but I have to be in the mood.
But they do have Dew's Baja Blast. Gonna get a big one at the drive thru when they open.

Jump start my day
I quit eating at Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Burger King, Sonic and most other fast food places been over a year.
Originally Posted by hookeye
But they do have Dew's Baja Blast. Gonna get a big one at the drive thru when they open.

Jump start my day

This is true. Probably the best thing on their menu.
Cheese quesadilla aint bad either.
Diablo opens sinuses too.
I'll pass. I make my own enchiritos.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I haven’t stepped foot in Taco Bell in turdy years. Not since Sam owned the place.
Taco Bell already sucked anyway. Whatever they use in those tacos only identifies as meat.
About 40+ yrs ago I liked the Jack in the Box tacos. Made with some kind of meat paste, cheap yellow cheese and fried in a deep fryer. The paper sleeve they came in said "made by Purina"
Originally Posted by AZmark
About 40+ yrs ago I liked the Jack in the Box tacos. Made with some kind of meat paste, cheap yellow cheese and fried in a deep fryer. The paper sleeve they came in said "made by Purina"

Those were good, but you had to watch for grease running down your arms.
Taco Bell ain't bad, Taco John's is a little better.

I'll eat at McDonald's too.
© 24hourcampfire