Home
Always liked him, he was probably the brightest person in politics.
Very good stuff.
Voted for him in the 2000 Primary.

Zero was thinking “I’m screwed! I can’t call this guy a racist and I can’t think of a coherent counter argument.”
It says a helluva alot about the voters of Ilinois that they elected Obama over Alan Keyes. mad
The funny part about that clip was the look on obozo's face- - - - -sort of like he just stepped in a big pile of warm dog scheidt with his bare foot!
Originally Posted by Tarquin
It says a helluva alot about the voters of Ilinois that they elected Obama over Alan Keyes. mad

I have heard they might not have actually voted for the magic knee grow. The vote might have been corrupted.
Voted for him in the 2000 Primary.

Yep, incorrigible racist that I am. Hiding my tracks. Thinking he might have been in two primaries but might be wrong. I’m certain however I never voted for a Bush in the primaries.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The funny part about that clip was the look on obozo's face- - - - -sort of like he just stepped in a big pile of warm dog scheidt with his bare foot!

the look of being unable to counter with a logical argument ?
Originally Posted by 45_100

I have heard they might not have actually voted for the magic knee grow. The vote might have been corrupted.

Sort of like 1960, when Joe Kennedy bought the Chicago vote for JFK? "Deja Vu all over again!"
Originally Posted by Vudoo

the look of being unable to counter with a logical argument ?

Or maybe "Nigga please! Nobody cares about logic and shit."
Originally Posted by duke61
Always liked him, he was probably the brightest person in politics.

Smartest man in the room as well.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Sort of like 1960, when Joe Kennedy bought the Chicago vote for JFK? "Deja Vu all over again!"

How long you think this corrupted elections thing has been going on? Lets see, 1960 would be 62 years?
© 24hourcampfire