Home
I was fly fishing on the Black Foot Rez out side of Brownng, MT up on the high line . Big farming country up there. the other day. A Hutterite farmer drove up and and stated a conversation with me. Really nice fellow. He advised that he farmed 20,000 or so acres and planted chick peas, wheat, lentils and had a flock of 30,000 chickens laying organic eggs he sold to Costco. Anyway there is a really bad drought along the high line the past 2 years and he stated that probably no wheat this year. You could tell the soii was really dries and was cracked in appearance. And this is in spring where moisture is needed. He stated that he purchased fertilizer last fall and it has increased 400 per cent the past sx months and was almost impossible to find now. He also advised that the bird flu full has wiped out other Hutterite chicken egg farms in the area and up in Canada . He added that if the state detects bird flu within 5 miles radius of his chickens they will destroy his entire chicken operation to control the spread. The nearest bed flu he said detected was 8 miles away on a neighbor's farm

Good times
Ribka: Not much good news anywhere these days!
Crime out of control, illegal alien hoards invading our country, george soros capering at will, teachers and professors have turned into mind controlling, brain washing, agenda driven propagandists, anti-American politicians and district attorneys showing up everywhere, inflation out of control, divided populace about to get at each others throats, senile and ineffective President, worse Vice President, putin running amok, china getting more and more evil every year, welfare rat children growing into drug dealers and murderers at an incredible rate, Federal Government out of control, national debt beyond incredible, and now that humble Hutterite rancher/farmer being hammered on multiple fronts and bizarre diseases (of man and animals!) showing up constantly anymore - WHAT next - I think I will go Varmint hunting?
Any luck fishing?
Drive defensively up there by the way!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Keep on the sunny side...always on the sunny side....

Or else that janer from North Idaho-Texas will accuse you of whining.
wtf is a janer? Lke a johner?
I don't think we're close yet to the worse to come, bad times for sure.

Hutterites are like Amish, correct? Do they use electricity, vehicles etc?
Not really like Amish.

Very modern.
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Hutterites I like Amish, correct? Do they use electricity, vehicles etc?

yep all three, Fantastic farmers . He took me back to his operation and offered me home made wine. NICE FOLKS
Cool, I've never been around them.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Crime out of control, illegal alien hoards invading our country, george soros capering at will, teachers and professors have turned into mind controlling, brain washing, agenda driven propagandists, anti-American politicians and district attorneys showing up everywhere, inflation out of control, divided populace about to get at each others throats, senile and ineffective President, worse Vice President, putin running amok, china getting more and more evil every year, welfare rat children growing into drug dealers and murderers at an incredible rate, Federal Government out of control, national debt beyond incredible, and now that humble Hutterite rancher/farmer being hammered on multiple fronts and bizarre diseases (of man and animals!) showing up constantly anymore - WHAT next - I think I will go Varmint hunting?
Any luck fishing?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You left out that our elections are now, for certain, illegitimate, as we saw them steal the 2020 election right in front of our faces, and no one went to prison for it.
Yes the bird flu is getting close to some chicken houses )or I should reward poultry houses I'm not sure if it affects turkeys the same I assume it does.) In this area. And they are making them destroy all birds and they cannot spread the litter even it must be I guess burnt or incinerated or something I'm not sure what they're going to do with it have no stake in poultry farms. The one neighbor that had to destroy all of his birds and cannot spread the turkey litter which he normally does on it pretty large acreage of corn for this area so now he has to buy $1,000 a ton commercial fertilizer.
It was funny because one of the first questions he asked was what did Ii think of Biden

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Any luck fishing?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You left out that our elections are now, for certain, illegitimate, as we saw them steal the 2020 election right in front of our faces, and no one went to prison for it.
I'm counting on WWIII to take my mind off all this negative crap.....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not really like Amish.

Very modern.

Communism. Nobody owns anything, the colony does. So when they go to the hospital they get it free or cheap. And all that collective buying power let’s them gobble up land to farm with new equipment.

Each colony is different. Some are really fûcking weird and distrustful, some are really nice.
Are people paying attention or is the average American so dumbed down by virtue signaling for BLM and Ukonazis that they don't care about the future?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Not really like Amish.

Very modern.

Communism. Nobody owns anything, the colony does. So when they go to the hospital they get it free or cheap. And all that collective buying power let’s them gobble up land to farm with new equipment.

Each colony is different. Some are really fûcking weird and distrustful, some are really nice.

The colonies up on the high line have all been really nice to me. I bird hunt on a lot of them. There's one down by Big Timber that s a little different. They have really good quality butter, hams, eggs, whole chickens, pork
Local Hutterite colony here in ND had to destroy their entire turkey flock due to this...
I know one thing, saw alot of Amish this spring at the gun shows buying guns and ammo! They thinks war is coming, in the USA and planning on protecting there stuff from the rest of us! Saw on fellow buy at least 20 guns, at one show, paying cash!
The “Bird Flu” didn’t wipe out schit. Our lying, crooked government wiped them out.
Originally Posted by steve4102
The “Bird Flu” didn’t wipe out schit. Our lying, crooked government wiped them out.

Finding more dead birds out hiking this year. Maybe one of those Obama financed UkoNAZi wmd labs came up with a new bird flu virus
I think Popeyes and KFC should roll in and commence to flash frying all of these birds instead of them going to waste.

Even get Swanson, Marie Callander and Hungry Man, Banquet to crank out tv dinners for people who dont like to spend 12 hours cooking a pork butt.

A Dan Halen style mobile operation.
Not sure why they would worry about a war and arming themselves. I believe that they refuse to take up arms against other people if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Not sure why they would worry about a war and arming themselves. I believe that they refuse to take up arms against other people if I remember correctly.

I think they are more concerned that people will come and rob and kill them, steal their animals, food when the collapse happens
Not really like Amish.

Very modern.

Never seen a colony that were good land stewards, nice enough people usually but they are hard on land.

Absolutely. The government controlling bird flu makes as much sense, is as effective as, and as expensive as the government controlling C-19.

Not to mention criminally stupid.
Sounds ominous, ribka. Maybe prophetic.. Hope not.
Killing all the chickens before the bird flu has the chance to kill them..... brilliant!!!
I think it can spread through a flock in a matter of hours.

I am ignorant as to why no vaccine is yet effective.
Originally Posted by Angus1895

Chickens kept having heart attacks and strokes from blood clots.

Can you elaborate on this government scheme?

Just the cost of killing a dozen chicken houses would pay for the selective breeding program to produce resistant chickens, probably within three years.

Just like we did with the American Chestnut (virtually eliminated by chestnut blight): cross breed with a resistant related species and cross back to re-establish the species.

But that would put a bunch of USDA goose-steppers out of a job, and we can't have that now, can't we? We need swine flu, bird flu, China flu to keep the fear level up so the GovGoons can keep their excuses for their abusive behavior.

They should be in jail.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age

Hutterites I like Amish, correct? Do they use electricity, vehicles etc?

yep all three, Fantastic farmers . He took me back to his operation and offered me home made wine. NICE FOLKS

Hutterite “wine” tastes more like rubbing alcohol than a drink.

Also, you won’t think they’re so nice when you get back to your unlocked car….

Not really like Amish.

Very modern.

Yes, they are communists big time. And all their wives receive food stamps because on paper, they have no income.

They’re experts at gaming the system.

Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Not really like Amish.

Very modern.

Never seen a colony that were good land stewards, nice enough people usually but they are hard on land.

There was a colony by Valier that got in trouble a few years back. Seems they used so much pesticide/herbicide that some horses downstream died from it.

Funny thing is, they truck their produce over to Missoula and Whitefish and the yuppies go nuts for it. They think it must be organic because it’s grown by these simple people.

Vaccine, schmaccine.

Natural immunity. Just let it burn through a flock, and those that come out the other side will be immune, as will their offspring. It's not 100% fatal.

Use your head. If it were 100% fatal, all wild birds would be wiped out. When you go outside, do you see wild birds flying around and in the trees? If yes, then this is all BS.

They're looking for excuses to shut down the food supply in a multiplicity of ways, to include massive kill offs of domestic birds, burning food processing plants down, buying up all the farmland to let it sit unplanted, holding up food shipments at ports, etc.. They are looking to impose Holodomor 2.0 on the White Goyim. They think there are way too many of us.
What’s the difference between a Luddite and a Hutterite?

Does anyone know?
Originally Posted by slumlord
What’s the difference between a Luddite and a Hutterite?

Does anyone know?
Buggy whips.
I believe a Hutterite is a type of religion and a luddite is someone that just dislikes new technology.
So would this bird flu kill as many chickens as the .gov?
Seems these domestic, vaccinated, medicated feed fed birds are more susceptible to this than wild birds.
Sounds about as fishy as the Covid.
Hoots are usually nice but I’d not trust them with anything.

They’re also very shrewd and tend to be completely full of schit. There’s a reason all those “free range” birds and “organic” tomatoes are the size a Honda Civic.

LOL

As far as farming I think we are all fugked. Most side farmers aren’t going to put in a crop when fertilizer is at where it’s at and climbing.
If you farm full time you have no choice but to fertilize. You will lose your ass without it. Land and equipment payments don’t end because fertilizer goes up. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK
If you farm full time you have no choice but to fertilize. You will lose your ass without it. Land and equipment payments don’t end because fertilizer goes up. Edk

any one here ever heard of these guys ?

Local company here.....

Owner is GTG......know him personally

https://www.livearth.com/
A few years ago on a Saskatchewan goose hunt, we dropped off some geese at a Hutterite colony to have them cleaned. They had very modern and large tractors and implements. The men there tried to hard sell us some turkeys and wanted us to bring them some whiskey when we picked up the geese. There was quite a few kids there and it appeared lots of in breeding.
A creepy place to say the least.
Originally Posted by dale06
A few years ago on a Saskatchewan goose hunt, we dropped off some geese at a Hutterite colony to have them cleaned. They had very modern and large tractors and implements. The men there tried to hard sell us some turkeys and wanted us to bring them some whiskey when we picked up the geese. There was quite a few kids there and it appeared lots of in breeding.
A creepy place to say the least.
That's amazing.
Buddys wife served a chicken the size of a small turkey. Hoot chickens are organic.

6 pack of Buckhorn would get you a bottle of wine and a dozen eggs in the 70s
Hoots are not side farmers. They put in around 10000 acres of grain. They would pay me 200/acre more for my land than the going rate.
They also get a basket full of .gov checks each month. They are all on medicade or care. Its a mini rez. Without the booze/
Originally Posted by deflave
Hoots are usually nice but I’d not trust them with anything.

They’re also very shrewd and tend to be completely full of schit. There’s a reason all those “free range” birds and “organic” tomatoes are the size a Honda Civic.

LOL

As far as farming I think we are all fugked. Most side farmers aren’t going to put in a crop when fertilizer is at where it’s at and climbing.

Are we talking Date County or Broward County Hutterites.

I ve found some great upland hunting on their in MNomntana and ND land and it just takes a case of Coors for access. The inbreeding is a hinge in some of the colonies
Lutheran scando fuuckers are the worst cause you never see 'em coming...
40 yrs ago the hoots were very different folk from where they are now. There are variation in the type of colony they run, 2 or 3 different sects within the church. some are very old school, some are very modern. I can remember the current farm boss at the one, as a teenager, coming in and wanting a radio for the pickup, his dad was the preacher also, said no. Skip to now, all have phones, all have radios in the truck, computers, GPS guided implements automated anything they can. The gov't property restrictions on the church got taken off a few yrs back and they got busy buying land and starting up new colonies. Now they are taxable and run the farms as farming corporations. Oilpatch was paying a lot of their expenses with lease rentals. One patch outfit around here folded maybe 4 yrs ago, 660k owed to one colony in leases for that year, they likely run 30 sections of land. The ones around here are pretty sharp, but, also a product of the outbreeding program from the 70's and 80's. You can tell with some of the colonies, some had some serious issues with the inbreeding.
My cousin trades booze to the hutts for a truck load of potato's every year and gives them out to the town. Like the Mormon's they suck free chit from the gov as much as they can, and it's pretty much a cult.

As far as the bird flu, it has a 95% mortality rate and killing the whole flock is how they keep it from spreading.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
My cousin trades booze to the hutts for a truck load of potato's every year and gives them out to the town. Like the Mormon's they suck free chit from the gov as much as they can, and it's pretty much a cult.

As far as the bird flu, it has a 95% mortality rate and killing the whole flock is how they keep it from spreading.

Well, I’ll have grant you that a dead bird can’t get sick.....

But if the domestic birds aren’t sick, and the sick ones are destroyed..... how do they get sick to begin with.

Now, as far as avian influenza and that 95% mortality rate.... what’s the heritability factor of resistance? .2? .3? .4? With a generation time of broilers of five months, how fast can you get to a resistant flock? How many bureaucrats would lose their jobs?
With all the retards here that put the Amish on a pedestal it’d be a step ladder for the hutts. Welfare rats by and large.
Any luck fishing?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

YET. As I said, IT'S COMING.
With all the retards here that put the Amish on a pedestal it’d be a step ladder for the hutts. Welfare rats by and large.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Lol
Quick question;

Do we really know there is a deadly bird flu that necessitates the killing millions of flocks just before a global food shortage?

Is this a new world order WEF program to force the world to eat bugs?

I don't trust a fuqking thing anymore.

#undergroundchickens
Originally Posted by Morewood
Quick question;

Do we really know there is a deadly bird flu that necessitates the killing millions of flocks just before a global food shortage?

Is this a new world order WEF program to force the world to eat bugs?

I don't trust a fuqking thing anymore.

#undergroundchickens

Exactly.

Some government goon comes along and says that they did a PCR test (we all know how reliable they are), and a virus was detected in the area, soooo...... we gotta wipe out your entire operation.
Im sure every religion has its folks that violate their doctrines.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trust the plan?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trust the plan?
Patriots and schit...
© 24hourcampfire