Home
Posted By: steveredd1 Predictions - 05/10/22
Anyone have any predictions what slow Joe is going to do for inflation, I say hes gonna blame the GOP, blame we the people, the big companies, the war in Ukraine, gas companies,, how will he fix it? spend more money, tax big companies, tax payers, we are in big trouble
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by steveredd1
we are in big trouble

Severe understatement.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Free internet... free money... stimulus checks to help the lazy.

Now shut-up and get to work... there are hundreds of dirtbags counting on you.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
see one thing he wants is freaking child care, Abortions aren't working
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
My crystal ball is busted.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Free internet... free money... stimulus checks to help the lazy.

Now shut-up and get to work... there are hundreds of dirtbags counting on you.

oh I forgot them, time to go to work
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
College debt forgiveness.
Posted By: org_Rogue_Hunter Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
What is confused Joe going to do? He's going to the municipal pool and have the kids read his leg hair like tea leaves.

Seriously, why are we blaming Biden for anything. We know he is the "curtain" that the real power council operates behind. Why doesn't someone "out" these people so we can direct our anger at the actual individuals responsible for this mess?
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Mine's not.

It got very clear on election night.

Scary clear.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
It's the Ultra MAGA crowd's fault.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Free ice cream for every household, a 24-hour Lee Marvin movie channel to keep old white guys numb, stupid and lazy.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Free ice cream for every household, a 24-hour Lee Marvin movie channel to keep old white guys numb, stupid and lazy.

No chit...

Perfect Slum commentary BTW.
Posted By: Teal Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
He'll blame everyone but not actually do anything. Fed will talk like they're going to do 2 more .50 hikes but the market will price like they're .75 and Joe has no idea it's even happening.

There will be a call for more taxes to pay for "safety nets" for our vulnerable people who were taken advantage of by "Wall St fat cats" and "Robinhood like meme stock influencers".

The cure for high prices is high prices and we're basically in a recession without that call - IMO. I think they'll push us deeper.

They believe November is lost - no sense trying to make the economy better and do right when you can let it swirl - see the red wave (maybe) and then blame R gridlock up till the next POTUS election and hope that sticks.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
He doesn't give a damn. He's working for then, not us and they want him to turn the USA into a third world toilet.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
The gig is up on this pedophile loser. Even the dems know he's a loser and the media does too. He's a disaster for our country obviously, and a disaster for the Democratic party. I believe they will put him on the sacrificial political alter before too long to try and save what they can for the mid terms. It's gonna be a Democratic blood bath.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The gig is up on this pedophile loser. Even the dems know he's a loser and the media does too. He's a disaster for our country obviously, and a disaster for the Democratic party. I believe they will put him on the sacrificial political alter before too long to try and save what they can for the mid terms. It's gonna be a Democratic blood bath.

Assuming we have a relatively fair election.

I don't assume that.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
We all need higher taxes so we can pay our fair share.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Putin's fault, Trump's fault--- anybody's fault but his.
He may propose raising taxes, Chucky does--

This is all his on him, and of course his handlers
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
The vote is as dead as Julius Caesar.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Ineptitude + idealism = joe biden
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Anyone have any predictions what slow Joe is going to do for inflation, I say hes gonna blame the GOP, blame we the people, the big companies, the war in Ukraine, gas companies,, how will he fix it? spend more money, tax big companies, tax payers, we are in big trouble

How will he fix it? The only thing dimocraps do, if they eat, is fix schiett. That's what they smear on every thing they touch.
Posted By: Winchester21 Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
I don't care how bad things get, at least my feelings aren't getting hurt by mean tweets.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Ineptitude + idealism + TRAITOR + PEDO = joe biden
FIXT

It's coming. .
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
we are in big trouble

Severe understatement.

Hehehehe!
Posted By: TimZ Re: Predictions - 05/10/22

I don't assume that.

We just need to make it enough of a red tsunami so that it will be impossible to cheat, just like Ohio.......

The results are going to need to match the exit pollls.
Originally Posted by TimZ

I don't assume that.

We just need to make it enough of a red tsunami so that it will be impossible to cheat, just like Ohio.......

The results are going to need to match the exit pollls.

This. It's coming.

Missouri just passed comprehensive voting law changes.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Stacey “Jaba” is trying to fix it here in GA.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Just plot a best course of action to correct all of the current maladies we are experiencing and you have bet that Joe with do the exact opposite.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
By the way, if anyone was wondering, Nasdaq is almost 2,000 points lower than when Joe took office, so he has wiped out all gains thus far. Dow is still a little bit higher....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
we are in big trouble

Severe understatement.

Hehehehe!

Actually, I'm going to agree with Trump who said after the dimocommies stepped in the Treason Trap by having Pedo Joe illegally take the oath of office after knowing he got massive vote fraud assistance from foreign sources (who owns Dominion, etc) thereby automatically triggering Federal Law which prevented Bidet from legally serving in Federal Office AND Automatically triggered the Military to take control after Trumps use of the Insurrection Act and PEADS papers until the foreign agent is expelled after the agent of the illegal coup is removed from power, "The future of America has never looked brighter."

They had initiated the downfall of the DNC, Globalization, UN, NWO and WEF.

Trump caught them all. The whole world will watch them fall.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Read this carefully.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: pal Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
...Nasdaq is almost 2,000 points lower than when Joe took office...

Due to massive inflation the losses are actually far greater than that.
Originally Posted by pal
...Nasdaq is almost 2,000 points lower than when Joe took office...

Due to massive inflation the losses are actually far greater than that.

Correct...
Posted By: DMc Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Shook mine because it wasn't working. Danged thing looked like it was snowing...
Posted By: Hastings Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
I hope you are right but I do not share your optimism.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
I hope I'm right too. I tend not to dwell on negatives every day, especially the ones I can't control. I can control how I react though.
Originally Posted by Winchester21
I don't care how bad things get, at least my feelings aren't getting hurt by mean tweets.

I miss the mean tweets they were entertaining
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
All of O’Biben administration’s problems will be forgotten when we invade Russia and WWIII begins.
My prediction is we have riots this summer and fall with voter intimidation in Nov with BLM, Antifa and imported mercenaries and illegal immigrants. They get taken down hard.

Bidet, Kilery, Zero, Piglosi, Schietfy go down with combinations of charges for treason, murder and/or crimes against humanity and children.

About the same for Gates, Faukki, people in FDA, CDC, BIG PHARMA, small pharma, Big BUSINESS, MSM, etc.

Soros, Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the Illuminated ones are destroyed.

Milley, Esper, McKenzie, Austin, Blinken etc go down for heavy crimes including subversion.

Serious charges handled in Military Tribunals in GITMO.

Federal charges take years to prosecute in US courts.

DNC and UN and WEF and NWO neonazi cabal is destroyed.

Currency backed by precious metals.

America becomes United again.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Predictions - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nothing but bad. More of what we are getting now. But worse.

There is nothing going on behind the scenes to save us.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by WTM45

Wrong. The evil is being exposed for what it is which is Satan trying to smite God by seducing and destroying His greatest creation, Man, who He created in His image.

We are in that time where good has become evil and evil good.

God is moving and the people are seeing what is going on with govts, big business, Hollywood, MSM, big Pharma, etc.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

We are at that time of the great battle between good and evil.

God wins.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Joe is a blithering idiot.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Predictions - 05/11/22

He's already done / doing everything you mentioned.

How will he fix it? He won't "fix" schit. He'll just continue to transfer the burden to the working class, as he's always done..

And the freebee suckers and globalists will cheer.

There will come a time when even the coneheads who continue to vote demoRAT / marxist that have thus far been economically insulated will feel the pinch. Look for that to start around July - August.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
we are in big trouble

Severe understatement.
This. Like never before.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by WTM45

Wrong. The evil is being exposed for what it is which is Satan trying to smite God by seducing and destroying His greatest creation, Man, who He created in His image.

We are in that time where good has become evil and evil good.

God is moving and the people are seeing what is going on with govts, big business, Hollywood, MSM, big Pharma, etc.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

We are at that time of the great battle between good and evil.

God wins.

The Bible gives us the clear roadmap for the future.
And it is not some "great recovery" until Jesus returns to establish His kingdom.
There is nothing but more agony headed our direction. Many of us see the evil clearly, but the majority does not and will not change.
Tribulation is on the way.
It is up to each individual to get their house right with God.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
What is confused Joe going to do? He's going to the municipal pool and have the kids read his leg hair like tea leaves.

Seriously, why are we blaming Biden for anything. We know he is the "curtain" that the real power council operates behind. Why doesn't someone "out" these people so we can direct our anger at the actual individuals responsible for this mess?
This ^^ Joe is in charge of nothing. Not a damn thing. His handlers are running the country into the ground. I really think that is what they want.

kwg
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Evidently we are fine with our circumstances. Our complacency says so.
Posted By: deflave Re: Predictions - 05/11/22

I’d say stevered pretty much nailed that one.
Posted By: deflave Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by Hastings
I hope you are right but I do not share your optimism.

He’s not.

The only thing any Republican running for Congress should be saying is impeachment.

And not for Biden (yet) but for any and all appointees they can get removed and pursue charges on.

That’s the only thing that should be discussed by any member of congress, or candidate for congress.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Predictions - 05/11/22

I don't assume that.

Yep. Even the DemoRat’s don’t want Pedo Joe’s sorry ass. They’ll use Crackhead Hunter as an excuse to ditch him. They are in full blown panic about the upcoming Midterms.

Like Barry said, “Assuming we have a relatively fair election.”
Posted By: hatari Re: Predictions - 05/11/22

He'll include some combo of these:

"Inflation isn't really that bad right now"

"Putin caused the spike in oil prices. Putins fault"

"Prices are up temporarily because of supply chain issues"

"Covid is still affecting the supply chain, especially in China which is wisely locking down their cities.

"Trump started it"

[video:yahoo]
[/video]

Posted By: Teal Re: Predictions - 05/11/22
Once he learns how to pronounce it - "transitory" will be a big part of his talk around this.
© 24hourcampfire