Home
Posted By: MarkWV Another Trump candidate wins! - 05/11/22
Once again the guy has some pull.

Mooney over McKinley

McKinley was endorsed by RINO Gov. Jim Justice and Senator Manchin, so much for the pull those clowns have!

MAGA!
Excellent!
As much as I do like Trump, I sure hope Oz, who Trump endored, doesn't win in PA. For many years I've held my nose to vote for the RINO who was running, the lesser of two evils typically, but no more. The halls of congress are filled with appeasement Republicans who quietly fill their bank accounts as the Democrats destroy this country.
Originally Posted by Fuelman
As much as I do like Trump, I sure hope Oz, who Trump endored, doesn't win in PA. For many years I've held my nose to vote for the RINO who was running, the lesser of two evils typically, but no more. The halls of congress are filled with appeasement Republicans who quietly fill their bank accounts as the Democrats destroy this country.

Well stated, Fuelman.

I'm not in PA, but I also do not see Mehmet Oz as a Conservative. We need to be getting rid of rinos. Not adding more. I believe Trump prematurely endorsed Oz, and is now stuck in a corner with him.
Yup , don't think Oz is very gun friendly either.
Originally Posted by gutthooked
Yup , don't think Oz is very gun friendly either.

How about his opponet[gun friendly?]?
I hope Trump is doing a better job picking candidates than he did picking cabinet members.
Yeah, well the groper he backed in Nebraska lost to a hog farmer.
Posted By: rte Re: Another Trump candidate wins! - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I hope Trump is doing a better job picking candidates than he did picking cabinet members.
President Trump is 56-0. He has a perfect record.

A President Trump endorsement is gold.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Another Trump candidate wins! - 05/11/22
I believe he lost one in Nebraska, which of course the media is playing up......but I would take 56-1 any day....
Posted By: rte Re: Another Trump candidate wins! - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by rte

Originally Posted by TimZ
I believe he lost one in Nebraska, which of course the media is playing up......but I would take 56-1 any day....
I need to correct myself because it is now 58-1.

MAGA!

Yes. He missed a good number of opportunities to say 'You're Fired!'
Originally Posted by rte

Yes, but that doesn't mean the candidates he endorsed will a.) win the general election or b.) perform like conservatives if they are elected to office.

Originally Posted by Virginian2

Yes. He missed a good number of opportunities to say 'You're Fired!'

Exactly.
© 24hourcampfire