Home
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
So curious, do you have any singers who are/were complete pieces of shît that you listen to anyway because you dig their tunes enough?

I’ll go first:

Willie Nelson
Merle Haggard
Steve Earle
John Cougar
Sturgill Simpson
Bruce Springsteen
Jason Isbell

Though some of them only have an album or so that I like well enough to listen to.

A secondary list would be singers like Aaron fûcking Lewis that are worth listening to even if the song is shît lol.
Posted By: Teal Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Jason Isbell
Drive By Truckers

Only ones on a repeatable basis.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Isbell from your list is a good example. Insufferable douche, gifted songwriter.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Hippies make good beer and good music.

Which kinda sucks if you like beer and music.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just kidding...
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Old Bon Jovi. Jon is a liberal twit and he hasn't done anything decent in 22 years anyway, but liked the early stuff.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Nope, not me….. I only listen to music of bands that are socially, morally and politically perfect. I only watch movies from writers, directors, producers (etc) that are morally superior and who hire actors that are also perfect. I don’t buy anything that isn’t 100% made in USA and I won’t eat Chinese food because I don’t want to lend tacit support to those little yeller bastards.
Posted By: 250Sav_age Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
If I know, I don't listen.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Kris Kristofferson
Bob Dylan
Posted By: 250Sav_age Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Not a singer listed so far that I will listen too.
Posted By: hunting1 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
Not a singer listed so far that I will listen too.

Plus 1 on this. Most celebs are dip [bleep] anyways, just entertain and shut up.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Nope, not me….. I only listen to music of bands that are socially, morally and politically perfect. I only watch movies from writers, directors, producers (etc) that are morally superior and who hire actors that are also perfect. I don’t buy anything that isn’t 100% made in USA and I won’t eat Chinese food because I don’t want to lend tacit support to those little yeller bastards.

LOL.

I get your point.

But I have a "traitor" list that I won't watch. Mostly because their political pandering has outweighed their value as an entertainer for me.

Jane Fonda's on that list. Some news personalities too... Chris Wallace. I wouldn't watch a segment of his if he were the only one reporting the end of the world.

That redhead who thought it was funny to hold up a bleeding head of Trump. Kathy Griffin. Nope.

Most of the late night TV people. The View... Nope.

They disgust me. I'd just get pissed watching them.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Neil Young should top the list.

Kris Kristofferson & Jonny Cash next.
Posted By: poboy Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
That band that does "I'm not Lisa".
Posted By: rainshot Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
No don't listen to any of them. Willie can't sing. Being gifted at song writing is one thing but being a POS leftist is altogether another.
Originally Posted by poboy

Jessi Colter? smile
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
If you need entertainment, listen to Aaron Lewis. Good stuff right there…
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL.

I get your point.

But I have a "traitor" list that I won't watch. Mostly because their political pandering has outweighed their value as an entertainer for me.

Jane Fonda's on that list. Some news personalities too... Chris Wallace. I wouldn't watch a segment of his if he were the only one reporting the end of the world.

That redhead who thought it was funny to hold up a bleeding head of Trump. Kathy Griffin. Nope.

Amazing, it's like we both developed in the same womb........Lol.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Are you related to Manllicher?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Foghat
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
I'll chip in

Toby Keith
Garth Brooks
Taylor Swift
Rockin, I’m with you there and I won’t watch anything with Jane Fonda either. There are a few whom I loathe but the rest of the nuts I ignore. I will watch the new Top Gun even though I don’t like Tom Cruise as a person. I doubt that I have much in common with most famous actors, artists and musicians and the one that I might, Ted Nugent, is someone that I also don’t like as a person. If I allowed others to control my life to the extent that it controlled my entertainment and eliminated an avenue of relaxation for me (music) then THEY win. There’s no principle involved (imho) with those types of individual silent protests only arrogance. It’s nothing more than an extension of cancel culture which I do NOT support.

I don’t usually go to movies and instead wait until they’re available to me at home and I certainly support an individual to spend their money anyway they see fit but other than not going to the theater or buying licensed swag there’s not much impact an individual boycott has except to punish the boycott-er. I watch movies and listen to music to relax not to sit on my throne of righteous political and social morality.

But Jane Fonda can most definitely FOAD along with Lon Horiuchi.
smile
Jimmy Buffett
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Heres one Jell0 and Gayghost listened to.

https://www.complex.com/music/songwriter-j-wright-arrested-for-killing-girlfriend
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I'll chip in

Toby Keith
Garth Brooks
Taylor Swift

Bingo.
“Pieces of [bleep]” make country music what it is. Yes, it’s unfortunate circumstances often but it’s real life. And that’s what endears it to the fans.
[img]
[/img]
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Foghat
Oh schit!!!
Foghat!!!
The word of the day again!!!👍👍👍😄😄😄

Posted By: 1Longbow Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Yoko Ono--LOL
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
“Pieces of [bleep]” make country music what it is. Yes, it’s unfortunate circumstances often but it’s real life. And that’s what endears it to the fans.

I doubt being a gun control radical liberal endears them to many country fans.

Add the Dixie Chicks to my list. Especially Natalie Maines. sick
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55697979
Great art <usually> comes from places good people don’t tread.

Some of the best and most renowned artists throughout the centuries were tormented souls.
I'll chip in

Taylor Swift

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

Chixie Dicks

Oh wait, i dont listen to dat chit

But was subjected to it at Cracka Barl
Posted By: strikeu Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
I'll second springsteen. he's a total waste of skin douche but he makes a good tune.
Yep.....
The crazy cat lady Saint Taylor of Swift.

Sucks the root for sure....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hush

You and your fàggot Rod Halford cassette you have to rewind with a pencil

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I doubt being a gun control radical liberal endears them to many country fans.

Add the Dixie Chicks to my list. Especially Natalie Maines. sick
Yeah... they’re automatically excluded lol . If the Dixie Sticks scratch you’re country music itch then more power to ya’. LOL
Hush

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I started The Hunter movie last night starring Steve McQueen. One of his captured fugitives offers to fix his tape deck. Eventually he has the cassette tape ribbon strewn all over the place.
I'll chip in Taylor Swift
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

Shake it off Hillbilly Elegy
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Anyone who "sings" rap.
Posted By: Heeler Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by renegade50
Yep.....
The crazy cat lady Saint Taylor of Swift.

Sucks the root for sure....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I doubt Taylor sucks the root. She’s still single and no one wants to put up with her 💩 if she ain’t full on Linda Lovelace’n it.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Adam Levine
[img]
[/img]

This is Country but singer is not a POS .
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
I won't listen to Springsteen under any circumstances. Fuggin' Yankee commie. & his music sucks-ass.

I'd jump out of a moving car a'fore I'd listen to that crap.
Originally Posted by rainshot
No don't listen to any of them. Willie can't sing. Being gifted at song writing is one thing but being a POS leftist is altogether another.

^^^This^^^

Willie and Steve Earl both need a 22 lr behind the ear.
As does that fat Commie Natalie Maines that Barry mentioned.

And I’ll throw that Hillary Loving POS Jon Bon Josip boot. 22 rounds are still relatively cheap. 👍🏻
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I won't listen to Springsteen under any circumstances. Fuggin' Yankee commie. & his music sucks-ass.

This ^^

Jessi Colter? smile

Yep. Waylon’s wife or widow.
[img]
[/img]

Agree to disagree

Jessi Colter? smile

Ha
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'll chip in

Toby Keith
Garth Brooks
Taylor Swift

Bingo.

Never took you two for Taylor swift fans lol
they have Cardigans 😂
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
It would be interesting to see what a truly righteous American Campfire member would be able to do, hear, see, utilize, or whatever I have forgotten should each aspect of his existence could be thoroughly vetted for purity. That air he just breathed - could it possibly have touched a democrat before it arrived at his nostrils? That beer he drank - could it have been made with water that, at some point in the cycle, been pissed out by someone who put beans in chili?
Hush

🤣🤣🤣🤣
😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

The lead singer of Judas Priest is gay???
Oh my....

OMG!!!!
I knew something was strange at the paraplegic night at the Rock Fabric in Ludwigsschaffen when they was the house band that night.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
they have Cardigans 😂

Guaranteed jag googled halford.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Bono
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hush

🤣🤣🤣🤣
😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

The lead singer of Judas Priest is gay???
Oh my....

OMG!!!!
I knew something was strange at the paraplegic night at the Rock Fabric in Ludwigsschaffen when they was the house band that night.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Looking back I think it shoulda been fairly obvious to all of us. 40 years ago the guy was dressing like the biker in the Village People. 😄

That said, I'd rather listen to Halford fart a bubble of jìzz into the microphone than hear anything by Taylor Swift
Posted By: hookeye Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
XM sucks.
Poison, Sabbath, Metallica, Guns n Roses and Motorhead about all the harder stations play.

Well and this crap.....

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
upload images
Posted By: dale06 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Most if not all of 60s and 70s rock. I like that music. I do turn off Springsteen though.
So what happens when a song comes on the radio that is sung by someone you don't like?

For example, the local classic rock station here is 94.7 WCSX. Im driving down the road and lets say Born in the USA comes on.

Am I supposed to change the station? I personally don't like Bruce but I like that song.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'll chip in Toby Keith Garth Brooks
Taylor Swift
Bingo.
Never took you two for Taylor swift fans lol
they have Cardigans 😂

Penny loafer Izod wearin beefcakes.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL.

I get your point.

Amazing, it's like we both developed in the same womb........Lol.

Good thing your moms didn’t swallow you.

😳🤦‍♀️😂🦫
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Adam Levine

A douche ☝🏽

🦫
Posted By: strikeu Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by Morewood
Bono

no one ever listens to the lyrics....
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
So what happens when a song comes on the radio that is sung by someone you don't like?

For example, the local classic rock station here is 94.7 WCSX. Im driving down the road and lets say Born in the USA comes on.

Am I supposed to change the station? I personally don't like Bruce but I like that song.

I do t listen to fm radio anymore except for random circumstances. I’m either listening to a podcast or when I’m in my shop Spotify. They make recommended playlists that often contain songs I hadn’t heard in a long time or sometimes ever. Got me to thinking, hence the post.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by hookeye
XM sucks.
Poison, Sabbath, Metallica, Guns n Roses and Motorhead about all the harder stations play.

Well and this crap.....

upload images
How could you
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
THIS GUYS VIEWS IS WHAT THE REST OF SHOULD DO ....SHUT UP AND SING >
Bingo!

Impossibru

My iphone/itunes / or Spotify music is synched to my vehicles’ music via bluetooth or hardwire adapter.

No Jew Bruce ever
Posted By: ribka Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Isbell from your list is a good example. Insufferable douche, gifted songwriter.

yep
[img]
[/img]

Agree to disagree
10-4
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

Radio is not so far advanced that anybody knows what you listen to over the air. That's why Nielsen wants to pay you 6 bucks to fill out your radio log. We don't get radio in the mountains here...FM don't fly through rocks, but we get internet music, and I don't click on the loudmouth lefties. I'm sure most of the old rockers I like are lefties, but if they just entertain and avoid sharing political views, I'm good with that. These celebs live in 'yes man' bubbles, so they think they are important and their audience listens or cares about their opinions.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by hookeye
XM sucks.

Well and this crap.....

upload images
Word of the day again!!!

Foghat!!!!!👍👍👍🤘🤘🤘🤘
Posted By: Jim270 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
About the anti gun couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, throw Billy Currington in there, and Florida-Georgia Line.
Originally Posted by Jim270
About the anti gun couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, throw Billy Currington in there, and Florida-Georgia Line.

They all have songs that you listen to in spite of their cûntiness?
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I don't/won't listen to country pop or rap rock
or top 40 anyway
That eliminates a good bit of the socialists
that claim to be musical artists
Not much at all on the radio interests me at all
Only boomers still listen to over the air radio….

Spotify / pandora is free ( with ads).

Create your own station to listen too.

Thumbs down something you don’t and it’s gone.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

What in tarnations ?

We dont have that in the 79 LTD
Posted By: Scotty Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Why do celebrities think they are experts on politics?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

What in tarnations ?

You joke...but we don't.

Nothing we have has a Bluetooth.

It would be nice. I like the music on the Pandora.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I'll chip in Taylor Swift
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

Shake it off Hillbilly Elegy

Must not have been a Zen garden day.

😆😆😆😆

Impossibru

My iphone/itunes / or Spotify music is synched to my vehicles’ music via bluetooth or hardwire adapter.

No Jew Bruce ever
Springsteen ain't a Jew, he sucks just as bad though.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Scotty

Because they're experts on everything else too, silly.
Posted By: lostleader Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Young and David Crosby. Stills and Nash have manageable egos.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I only have XM because it was free for a while on my new vehicle.

Normally play a list from my YT channel.

Proly blast Di Anno era Maiden on way home.

Don't listen to them at all. The post is about douchebag singers. The above came out supporting gun control, after a shooting somewhere.
Posted By: gmiller Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by ribka

yep

yep

His latest stuff sucks

Don't listen to them at all. The post is about douchebag singers. The above came out supporting gun control, after a shooting somewhere.

I see.

The original point of the thread was douchebag singers who you listen to anyway because their songs are that good. As posited in the original post.

I see.

The original point of the thread was douchebag singers who you listen to anyway because their songs are that good. As posited in the original post.
Pardon me, me being a boomer and all, that part flew by me. To answer the question, if its played on Willies Roadhouse I listen to it.
Ha, when I have free xm willies is always saved on button 1 in my truck.
Originally Posted by gmiller

yep

yep

His latest stuff sucks

Haven’t listened to his latest stuff.

Older album “Southeastern” was pretty damn good.

Think it was his first after cleaning up.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I still listen to Snoop Dogg some, even though he and his bodyguard did a driveby on some dude years ago and got away with it.

But he is getting old and looks weird. His latest beer commercials show he is 2/3rds bald as a cueball, but the last 1/3 of his fro is grown out into this big long weird gheri curl thing that looks like the blue people in Avatar.

[Linked Image from pyxis.nymag.com]
Originally Posted by gmiller

yep

yep

His latest stuff sucks

Haven’t listened to his latest stuff.

Older album “Southeastern” was pretty damn good.

Think it was his first after cleaning up.

He was better before he got sober. Which is usually the case lol
Rocking Randall Hank ...
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Scotty

Why do campfire posers think they are experts on politics?
[img]
[/img]
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Esteem every man, but none too highly.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Not sure I could tell you the politics of most of the singers/musicians I enjoy.

Some are obviously more vocal than others, NPI.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Tulsi Gabbard comes out with an Outlaw Country album and we'd all figure out EXACTLY what the fugg is up with the 24hcf conservative 70 year olds! LOL
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

This ^^
Never understood the appeal of his music. The sound of his crap meant change the channel or turn the radio off.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Merle Haggard seems great but he's quite a liberal b****
Springsteen got some good songs but Forrest Gump with a stomped his ass
Well, he been dead about half a decade now.
Posted By: Cecil56 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I know nothing about Merle Haggard's politics, but he was a damn good singer.
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
For Sure -

Jello Biafra of The Dead Kennedys
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

This ^^
Never understood the appeal of his music. The sound of his crap meant change the channel or turn the radio off.

Nebraska is a badass album
Fugg Springsteen. Listen to anything before I listen to that Schitt. Chump.
That Christmas crap song comes on the radio in November and I want to hang myself. Or stuff Clarence’s saxophone up Bruce’s azzz.

If there was a worse kind of gay, that would be it.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

If you've got a 460 or 429 in that '79 LTD, you don't need no stinkin' bluetooth.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

Am I supposed to change the station?

Yes. Definitely, yes. That's what the dial is for, to tune out that commie basterd.
Without back reading, I’ gonna guess Deflave said Elton John

If you've got a 460 or 429 in that '79 LTD, you don't need no stinkin' bluetooth.
About ANY American made car in 1979 was a real dog. Big blocks included! All the smog crap.

Had a slightly warmed up 265 CUI small block Chevy in a 1957. It would have smoked any 1979 made in America that was stock.
I took my driver's test in a 73 Buick Riviera with a 454
Originally Posted by ldholton

It would have been a 455.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ldholton

It would have been a 455.
Ok ... Long time ago ..
Don't blame ya.

Great Uncle had a Skylark.

Cool car. We would do burnouts all the time. I was driving...and about 8 or 9.
Those Buick 455 were beasts. First engine I ever saw run on a dyno was a pretty well built Buick 455 going into a GS.
Thing was impressive.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Those Buick 455 were beasts. First engine I ever saw run on a dyno was a pretty well built Buick 455 going into a GS.
Thing was impressive.
Thing was impressive.

My folks had an Oldsmobile, Delta 88 I think. It had a big 455 Rocket. Lots of power!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Higginez
Tulsi Gabbard comes out with an Outlaw Country album and we'd all figure out EXACTLY what the fugg is up with the 24hcf conservative 70 year olds! LOL

Politics aside. I’d drop a payload on her moon cratered face.

Then I’d bury a flag in her head that said...Jim Conrad say’s ‘Hey’

🦫
Thing was impressive.
The big block GM engines were torque monsters in the early days.

By 1979, those days were long gone, for a factory set up.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

I’m with you ace for the most part but I’m going to watch top gun because I really like the fighter jets
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I’m with you ace for the most part but I’m going to watch top gun because I really like the fighter jets

Me too Amigo. I well remember the original coming out when I was in high school and I’m looking forward to the new one. We’re actually going to IPic to see it in a couple weeks. It should be good.
Posted By: VinceM Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I listen to what I want ,and tv, what entertains me I do not give a crap what the singers and actors views are .
Posted By: killerv Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Sebastian Bach is one of the greatest rock singers ever, but his politics...ughhh....

I saw Willie 15 years or so ago, just to say I've seen him, terrible show.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
This is why I generally refuse to pay for music, movies, or streaming services.
Originally Posted by Cecil56
Thing was impressive.
The big block GM engines were torque monsters in the early days.

By 1979, those days were long gone, for a factory set up.

I’ve got one in a 1970 Rivera. Grandpa bought it new back then. I’m repainting the valve covers on it now.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
I agree with many others already posted; but, the top of my list to respond to the OP are Waylon, Willie, Kris, Johnny (The Highwaymen), Merle, The Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Jimmy Buffet and Celine Dion. I know it is in vogue to trash her music; but, Celine Dion has an amazing voice.

The fact is, if it is a song I like, I'll listen to it.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Hoe Lee Fugg! shocked shocked shocked

Did that nekkid workout vid ever get released to the masses. I ain't votin' for her until it does. And even then, only if she's the best of the two choices. "Cause I'm not a non-voter.
Billy Goat Gruff.

Beav, I nominate that guy^^^ for the 2022 Schiedt Stirrer Extraordinaire Award.

The Country Music thread and this one are Muy Excellente!
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I agree with many others already posted; but, the top of my list to respond to the OP are Waylon, Willie, Kris, Johnny (The Highwaymen), Merle, The Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Jimmy Buffet and Celine Dion. I know it is in vogue to trash her music; but, Celine Dion has an amazing voice.

Whoaaa now mister…

Jimmy Buffett is a liberal?

Sheesh!

Hold onto the flip flops.
Mostly, If I don't have to listen to Neil Diamond or Neil Sedaka I'm a pretty happy guy.

Mostly.

But those two.................I don't GAS what their politics, sexual orientation, do they love or hate dogs, beat their significant others, are good Conservatives and donate to Trump campaigns......................

The radio station gets changed as soon as I hear a chord or two of their songs.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Whoaaa now mister…

Jimmy Buffett is a liberal?

Sheesh!

Hold onto the flip flops.
Unfortunately my friend: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/jimmy-buffett-republicans-florida-rally-751712/
Posted By: Steve Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Learned a long time ago that most of music I like, their creator's political views aren't going to match my own.

That said while I'll go to concerts, if they make a point of trying to turn it into a political rally, I'll either not go or walk out (Shut up and sing!).
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Billy Goat Gruff.

Beav, I nominate that guy^^^ for the 2022 Schiedt Stirrer Extraordinaire Award.

The Country Music thread and this one are Muy Excellente!

Ha, not stirring the pot. Just fun to discuss and argue about things other than the [bleep]ôtty Ukes and covtardation
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by killerv
Sebastian Bach is one of the greatest rock singers ever, but his politics...ughhh....

Yep "Slave To The Grind" is a masterpiece, but he is a very self absorbed liberal man-child.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Bonnie Raitt is another left wing radical wing nut.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22

Agreed. He should damn well know better too. He grew up just a few miles from where I was born. He had to work hard to shake off the sense of his forebearers and embrace the woke BS he spews on a nearly daily basis.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Dat's fUnnEe^^^
I love me some John Cougar Mellencamp .....his politics suck ass.....
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/13/22
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Originally Posted by killerv

Yep "Slave To The Grind" is a masterpiece, but he is a very self absorbed liberal man-child.

Agreed on both counts. Mudkicker is simply fuqking awesome.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/13/22
A lot mentioned.
About everyone on the classic rock station.

I will not listen to the Dickhead Chix even if I like the song.

Same with Lady Antebellum. They chose that name.
Then dropped it make a statement.
Really liked their music, even though I suspected I wouldn't like them.
Now I know, and they go.
Posted By: hanco Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/13/22
I like Parker McCullum, good voice, great dance songs, Brothers Osborne good too, shame singer is gay.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/13/22
Originally Posted by hanco
I like Parker McCullum, good voice, great dance songs, Brothers Osborne good too, shame singer is gay.

Went to a Parker McCollum concert a while back with Chancey Williams opening. Both put on a very good show.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Piece of Shît Singers - 05/13/22
Woody Guthrie...
© 24hourcampfire