Home
Posted By: steve4102 For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
…that are following the Senate Race.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...p-primary-brings-out-all-the-club-moves/
Posted By: Terryk Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
Barnette has the most support in my area.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
Originally Posted by Terryk
Barnette has the most support in my area.
The Democrats’ Dream Candidate for the Republican Party” – Greg Kelly EVISCERATES Mysterious GOP Candidate Kathy Barnette (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ious-gop-candidate-kathy-barnette-video/
Posted By: Diesel Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
Oz is a fraud. McCormick is a RINO. Barnett is unelectable against the dems. The rest have no name recognition.

What about Carla Sands?
Posted By: rainshot Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
It’s the same old thing and it works well. Divide and conqueror. If Hannity has anything to do with Trump’s endorsements, Trump is being played for a chump again. It’s hard to find anyone that is a true conservative. Hannity has always been an establishment hack and has courted liberal leftists to the extreme.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
Something has got to be done about ......all this....
It is so frustrating. My conundrum is if you vote for a lesser known candidate then Oz may win. But McCormick sucks too.

I hate this.
Posted By: dubePA Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
Yep, Oz is a fraud. McCormick doesn't suck, unless you believe all the the BS being thrown at him by actual RINOs?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
PA will absolutely choose the worst possible candidate, the demrats will vote for her in the primary.
Posted By: moosemike Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
I'm voting McCormick
[quote=dubePA]Yep, Oz is a fraud. McCormick doesn't suck, unless you believe all the the BS being thrown at him by actual RINOs?[/quot

China is a threat that is being mostly ignored and the dirt on McCormick says he is pro China. Do you think that is untrue? Seriously, I have not made up my mind.

Pompeo supports him and that is a plus for him
Posted By: Japlvr Re: For You PA Guys… - 05/13/22
Originally Posted by Diesel
Oz is a fraud. McCormick is a RINO. Barnett is unelectable against the dems. The rest have no name recognition.

What about Carla Sands?

I disagree that Barnett is unelectable. That is what all of the mainstream media says to sway voters from NOT voting for her. She gets my vote.
© 24hourcampfire