Home
And no, this isn't a Babylon Bee article. It's what CNN considers real news.

DISCLAIMER: No, I didn't read/see it on CNN. A local news station published it on my news feed.

[Linked Image from gray-waff-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com]

Mattel debuts Barbie with hearing aids, Ken with vitiligo
(CNN) - For the first time, Barbie is wearing hearing aids.

On Wednesday, Mattel announced several new Barbie dolls that emphasize diversity and inclusion.

The new line-up includes a Barbie doll wearing a hot pink hearing aid, another doll with a prosthetic leg, and a Ken doll with vitiligo – a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches.

A Ken doll with vitiligo is an addition to one of Barbie, which was released in 2020 to major success.

Mattel is also offering dolls without the stereotypical Barbie body type. That includes smaller chests and fuller figures, intended to be more representative of varied body types.

You can find the new Barbie dolls at Walmart, Target and on Amazon starting in June.

From WAFF 48 News
Amputee Barbie ?

There’s endless possibilities

Im holding out hope for Scab Picker Meth Whore Barbie and Pregnant Trans-Ken
Originally Posted by slumlord
Amputee Barbie ?

There’s endless possibilities

Im holding out hope for Scab Picker Meth Whore Barbie and Pregnant Trans-Ken

Really gives kids something to aspire to.
That's kind of funny if you think about it.
The woke feminine leftists have been hating on Barbie for years saying she gives young girls body issues.
Now they have to choose between being woke and hating on Barbie and being woke and supporting an inclusive barbie with hearing aids.
What to do.
At 5 years old and having 2 girl cousins to play with while being babysat by their mom, my married cousin. I decided I wanted a Barbie for Christmas.

My dad and mom, being the America is Right and boys don’t play with girl dolls, figured out a solution.

They bought me for Christmas a ‘Black Barbie’. I was like ‘wtf over?’

Never played with it...Cured

Lol

🦫
Little girls with those new barbies will be putting chit in their ears and turning the volume up ....just so they can get hearing ads for themselves...
They need to do a fatass toothless Barbie, complete with a double wide that has a washing machine on the front porch, a broken down Monte Carlo in the front yard and a pit bull tied out in the back yard.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Originally Posted by Beaver10
At 5 years old and having 2 girl cousins to play with while being babysat by their mom, my married cousin. I decided I wanted a Barbie for Christmas.

My dad and mom, being the America is Right and boys don’t play with girl dolls, figured out a solution.

They bought me for Christmas a ‘Black Barbie’. I was like ‘wtf over?’

Never played with it...Cured

Lol

🦫

You a raciss!
I wonder if they'll post a photo of a demented midget??
[Linked Image from c8p9p3e5.rocketcdn.me]
I’m holding out for lardass WalMart Barbie. It’ll come with one of those shopping scooters, smart phone, and EBT card.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

lololololol
How ‘bout one on a Walmart scooter? And….the scooter goes beep, beep, beep when it backs up!
[Linked Image from starecat.com]
Transgender Ken with his unit removed,,,, I guess it's been done..
Now where did I leave that barbie doll.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire