Home
Posted By: worriedman Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
Went to pull the dead blooms off the flowers for the wife out of one of the planters on the patio, noticed this stick that did not belong, about the time I recognized it the dog caught wind I guess and went nuts. Looks like a king but I gained some altitude as is broke for cover...right beside my hands...[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
Glad you didn't get kilt.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
When’s the funeral for the snake?

Lol

🦫
Posted By: deflave Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
That’s the reason God made Kydex.
That's a King Brown innit?

Should ask Renegade50.
Round eyes, he is not dangerous poison wise, maybe to someone who would hurt themselves getting away. They eat poisonous ones, so he can hang around.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
I’d fix up a new 20 gallon aquarium with some driftwood, heated rock, a black light, set it on the coffee table or in the breakfast nook.
New house pet

Feed it those little white mice.

Bad ass

😃
Posted By: slumlord Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
You can’t just let him roam the neighborhood, Karen50 will chop his ass up 🤣
I'd burn the house down just for the chance to kill it. Kill it real good.
That doesn't look like a copperhead. The head isn't right. Might be a corn snake.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
I'd burn the house down just for the chance to kill it. Kill it real good.

😂🦫
Originally Posted by slumlord
You can’t just let him roam the neighborhood, Karen50 will chop his ass up 🤣

Lol.

😆
I shot a baby garter snake in my basement with a Single 6.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Round eyes, he is not dangerous poison wise, maybe to someone who would hurt themselves getting away. They eat poisonous ones, so he can hang around.
Good call.
If my lousy meter reader didn't kill mine, I'd never have to set mouse traps again. Mine was a rescue from the middle of a road. He stuck around for many years and became a pet that had the whole yard and field to run.
I have been corrected, common gray rat snake.
I moved it to the tree line on a stick, he was kind of chillin after I put the dog up, wife was having the heeby-jeebys.
I've owned a pair.
They are usually mellow and like to be left alone. Like most snakes, they'll bite defensively if picked up, but no big deal.
As long as everything is sealed up in your basement, he won't enter unless a mouse chews it's way in.
I'd introduce it to your family as a new pet that likes it's space and will protect the property from pests, copperheads and rattlers. Take pics for the scrapbook.

☕🙂👍🐍
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Morewood Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
I run across these once in a while for a similar cardio event.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Posted By: Kushtaka Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
My grandfathers barn in Tenn. Had a big black snake Bout 5-6 long, us kids were told to leave it alone! As it kept the mice and rats down, after seeing it a time or two, it kept us kids from being in the barn.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I shot a baby garter snake in my basement with a Single 6.

Nice.

I hate snakes as much as anyone, but restrict myself to birdshot for indoor pest work.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/15/22
Was working in WVA long time ago and there was a guy wire covered in honey suckles comming up the pole I was on . As I started down the pole I noticed this little rat snake looking at me .
Reached over and dropped him in my nut bag and climbed down .
We had this grunt named motormouth for obvious reasons .
He was down in the ROW and the pickup had a cooler of water and funnel cups on the back .
So I got a piece of wire and wrapped it around the middle of the snake and hung it on the ladder rack above the cooler .
It was just above head high .
Motormouth comes up and it’s hotter than the hinges of hell and goes straight for the cooler .
Gets a cup of water and turns up and there’s the snake about a foot from his face .
He hollered oooh oooh fell on his ass still holding the cup , boot hills digging in the ground , ass scooting backwards still holding the cup , eyes still fixed on the snake , oooh ooh .
He must have scooted 6-8 ft back before he rolled up cussing and raising hell .
He was madder than hell .
The whole crew was cracking up , he said it wasn’t F ing funny .
But we thought it was .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I've owned a pair.
They are usually mellow and like to be left alone. Like most snakes, they'll bite defensively if picked up, but no big deal.
As long as everything is sealed up in your basement, he won't enter unless a mouse chews it's way in.
I'd introduce it to your family as a new pet that likes it's space and will protect the property from pests, copperheads and rattlers. Take pics for the scrapbook.

☕🙂👍🐍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell us about 15 shots into 1 hole at 100 yds with your stepdads 8mm mauser 98 when you was 8 yrs old........
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/16/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I thought this was about Tinder.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/16/22
I'd probably use a 410 ga. for dead bloom removal.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/16/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Feed it those little white mice.
& potted meat.
Billy/Crappy Hamster whistles to his pair of free ranging pet snakes and they come slithering to him like the big snake master he is.
POS lying azz snake is what he is.....

🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄
Posted By: reivertom Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/16/22
I like those type snakes in my yard. I hate vermin worse than snakes. Snakes don't chew into your cars and house.
If there's a snake in the grass on this forum, it's the gay'd viper.

Just feed him to one of those good ol' ones that get rid of the venomous.

Quit touching yourself.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Surprise cardio exercise - 05/16/22
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Was working in WVA long time ago and there was a guy wire covered in honey suckles comming up the pole I was on . As I started down the pole I noticed this little rat snake looking at me .
Reached over and dropped him in my nut bag and climbed down .
We had this grunt named motormouth for obvious reasons .
He was down in the ROW and the pickup had a cooler of water and funnel cups on the back .
So I got a piece of wire and wrapped it around the middle of the snake and hung it on the ladder rack above the cooler .
It was just above head high .
Motormouth comes up and it’s hotter than the hinges of hell and goes straight for the cooler .
Gets a cup of water and turns up and there’s the snake about a foot from his face .
He hollered oooh oooh fell on his ass still holding the cup , boot hills digging in the ground , ass scooting backwards still holding the cup , eyes still fixed on the snake , oooh ooh .
He must have scooted 6-8 ft back before he rolled up cussing and raising hell .
He was madder than hell .
The whole crew was cracking up , he said it wasn’t F ing funny .
But we thought it was .
Kenneth

You were right

Has me on ignore..

Yet veiws my post with one of his sockpuppet,s.

What a bytch boy....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rat snake.
© 24hourcampfire