Home
Mostly lettuce, not much else....

Is this really the best Biden could find????
Originally Posted by Muffin
Yes.
In my lifetime, it has seemed to me the job of the VP is to save the life and job of the POTUS by being SO much worse than #1 that everyone says, Chit, we better keep what we got. It really started with Ford IMO.
How big’a pile would a crap pile pile if a crap pile could pile crap?
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Yes.
As if ol dopey joe had any say in it.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Yes.
As if ol dopey joe had any say in it.

Exactly. He was told to run and who his VP nomination would be. They had the steal locked up but they needed two expendable and retarded scapegoats to take the heat as they f uck this country all up behind the scenes.
Mostly lettuce, not much else....

No one else wanter to work with Biden.
Liberals are stupid but apparently not that stupid.
Paul B.
Yes.

Dumbass
How in the hell did that slut get elected to any public office in the first place?! She is beyond stupid, I find it very difficult to believe that she graduated from ANY accredited law school.
I think she smokes a lot of pot.... seriously she looks stoned when I bother to watch her "speak".
Originally Posted by DeadHead
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

2022 in a pic.
Sycamore and JeffO think she's great.

Now imagine watching those two play checkers.

LOL
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How in the hell did that slut get elected to any public office in the first place?! She is beyond stupid, I find it very difficult to believe that she graduated from ANY accredited law school.

40 psi
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Affirmative action hiree
She's from California and she's a democrat. Look at her and listen to her. Try to figure out how she got a law degree. She was so bad at being attorney general they sent her to Washington to screw that up. The entire world is laughing their collective asses off at America and our stolen election. nobody here that matters seems to care.
They love her on Ellen

🤪
Insults and embarrassments to the American people.

Who ever picked Brandon, picked her. They picked the must inept, corrupt individuals they could find and ran them. As long as there are dominion voter machines, mules, and so on and so on there will never be a fair election again. It’s all a sham.
Say Her Name ..
Being promoted to your level of incompetence is known as ‘The Peter Principle’. Kamala achieved this level before she took her first job.
© 24hourcampfire