Home
Please guys get off your butts and get to the polls. We need to stop Oz from getting anywhere near that Senate seat. The guy is anti gun period and will be another Toomy/Spector phony Republican. Kathy Barnett is my pick I am now A one issue voter Trump made some bad picks when he was in office and this is another really bad choice.
+1 on your pick
Can’t believe PA can’t find a decent GOP nominee for Senate. All 3 choices got issues.

Some of Barnett’s past writings seem “goofy” to me. Not gonna be surprised if she gets the nom, then LOSES to that caveman-looking Fetterman.
Fetterman is in the hospital with a stroke. Not wishing ill on anyone but...
The wizard of Oz talks a good game re the second.....

I think I would rather have him than Herschel Walker but I'd take either over the communists that we (Georgia) installed last go round.

Good luck to Pennsylvania in choosing the right one.
But, but, but Sean Hannity says ..... whistle
Very interesting about Barnett. I heard only bad things about her. Maybe I need to do a little more research on her. What is her stance on guns?

Thanks
Screw Sean Hannity and Donald Trump on this issue. I like both of those guys on 99% of their positions but on this I wont give an inch no compromise. I am done being a go long to get along on the 2nd. You are either my ally or my enemy and if the rest of the gun owners don't wise up and take that stand the lets be reasonable crowd will compromise us into oblivion.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Screw Sean Hannity and Donald Trump on this issue. I like both of those guys on 99% of their positions but on this I wont give an inch no compromise. I am done being a go long to get along on the 2nd. You are either my ally or my enemy and if the rest of the gun owners don't wise up and take that stand the lets be reasonable crowd will compromise us into oblivion.

100%
Best of the lot on gun rights track record shows solid 2nd support.
Well then I have been educated.

Thanks
Well then I have been educated.

Thanks
I like what I hear from Barnett, but I think Mcormick is more likely to beat fetterman, so will vote for him. I’m with Mastriano for governor, mostly due to his endorsement from Gun Owners Of America. I think Barletta is a stand up guy. When he was mayor of Hazleton, he passed an ordinance fineing any employer or landlord $2000.00 for hiring or renting to an illegal. It was shot down by a libtard fed judge in Scranton. The GOA endorsement has me going with Mastriano
I am leaning towards Mastriano for Gov, still a bit undecided on Sen. Do not feel good about Oz. Seems like Barnett was a big BLM supporter and has a racist chip on her shoulder, although Mastriano supports her? That leaves Mcormick, who also has some baggage. Not sure yet.
Barnett wants a statue erected of Barack Obama. I'm voting McCormick
Posted By: dh1 Re: Pennsylvania Primary tomorrow - 05/16/22
Primary is a crapshoot. Regardless of who wins, they’ll need 125% voter turnout to win come November.
The Wizard of Oz is the man behind the curtain.

https://battleplan.news/watch?id=6279bd35f9b6c063bce1b559
"Oz is a plant!"

I agree......hemlock
Going to hold my nose and go with McCormick.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Can’t believe PA can’t find a decent GOP nominee for Senate. All 3 choices got issues.

Some of Barnett’s past writings seem “goofy” to me. Not gonna be surprised if she gets the nom, then LOSES to that caveman-looking Fetterman.
You do know PA is one of the key states the Libs stole? And so far they’ve gotten away with it. Lotsa issues in PA!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by fburgtx

You do know PA is one of the key states the Libs stole? And so far they’ve gotten away with it. Lotsa issues in PA!

Actual proof of citizenship or residency isn't required when registering to vote in PA. The Republicans will never get enough votes to win in PA because of all the illegal alien Democrat votes plus all the other fraudulent Democrat votes.
Oz gonna win.
Originally Posted by Heavyjim
Fetterman is in the hospital with a stroke. Not wishing ill on anyone but...

praying for a bad recovery on him
Oz showed up at the Allentown gunshow yesterday to press the flesh. Almost no one cared to meet him. Can't believe he still is leading in the polls I saw. A lot of undecided. We'll find out tomorrow.
Saccone Lt governor
Bartos senate
Mastriano governor

This election seems to have everyone on edge , I have gotten a zillion text from friends asking who I voting for this time. Alot of people are undecided.
I think Mastriano is the real deal. I get mail saying he is evil because he thinks like President Trump. I think we could use a Trump like governor.
Yup me too, would love to see gas back to 1.70 gallon. Hope Mastriano gets in.
How’s it going up there??
Yeah, keep us updated. From an outsider, it seems Pennsylvania didn't do too much to shore up election laws. Hoping the independents crush.
Noticed something that never mattered before when we voted.

The name on the ballot scanner.

Dominion!
Don't know enough about them but I hear she doesn't like Muslims, homos or abortion, and she was seen hanging with the Proud Boys. Those things alone are better than an anti gun buddy of Oprah seen on TV quackery peddler.
Looks like McCormick beat the wizard oz.
That's a plus.
Appears Trump backed Mastriano will win GOP governor primary.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Looks like McCormick beat the wizard oz.
That's a plus.

What world are you in.

1 or 2 percent difference and just over 1/2 in?

Realized today our scanners are Dominion.

Guessing Oz will win while I sleep. (Not how we voted)
Voted for Mastriano and McCormick here...was favoring Barnette up until she recently appeared to dodge some questions regarding her military service. Her or McCormick will be far better than the Trump endorsed Oz and especially pothead Lurch Fetterman!!!!
What a soap sandwich this thing is. It's like trying to pick the least bad thing at $5 buffet.
Within 2,000 votes of each other (Oz/McCormick)....

Well, won’t be much better than Toomey, but either should be no worse.
Looks like a recount may be coming
Oooops.

BREAKING: Here We Go Again – Unexpected ‘Error’ with Mail-In Ballots in Pennsylvania

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/breaking-go-unexpected-error-mail-ballots-pennsylvania/
The guy feeding our ballots into the scanner seemed like he wasn't certain
they would scan. I didn't notice it really, thought he was just getting us to watch for our certainty. Maybe they had been having problems.

We voted at 730 PM. #428 and 429 for the two.
Pretty good turnout for this place.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Pennsylvania Primary tomorrow - 05/18/22
Coming down to a Hedge Fund Manager or a Gun Grabbing TV Doctor vs a Retarded Slob who suffered a stroke lol.
Originally Posted by BCBH
Coming down to a Hedge Fund Manager or a Gun Grabbing TV Doctor vs a Retarded Slob who suffered a stroke lol.
Yup. Pizz poor choices.
Breaking Update: Dr. Mehmut Oz Pulls Ahead of Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania GOP Senate Primary Overnight – Now Leads by 2,600 Votes.

At 23:35 ET with 95.8% of the vote reporting Dave McCormick lled with 31.4% of the vote, Dr. Oz had 31.1% of the vote and Kathy Barnette had 24.5% of the vote.

By morning Dr. Oz had taken the lead. Dr. Oz now leads by 2,600 votes. There are still more ballots coming in.

So there was around a 5,000 vote swing overnight to Dr. Oz.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-primary-overnight-now-leads-2600-votes/

5000 vote swing ey, mail-in ballots all for Oz, ya think.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Breaking Update: Dr. Mehmut Oz Pulls Ahead of Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania GOP Senate Primary Overnight – Now Leads by 2,600 Votes.

At 23:35 ET with 95.8% of the vote reporting Dave McCormick lled with 31.4% of the vote, Dr. Oz had 31.1% of the vote and Kathy Barnette had 24.5% of the vote.

By morning Dr. Oz had taken the lead. Dr. Oz now leads by 2,600 votes. There are still more ballots coming in.

So there was around a 5,000 vote swing overnight to Dr. Oz.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-primary-overnight-now-leads-2600-votes/

5000 vote swing ey, mail-in ballots all for Oz, ya think.

Hmmmm, sounds vaguely familiar??
Posted By: AML Re: Pennsylvania Primary tomorrow - 05/18/22
Yeah, Pennsylvania voting is messed up. I voted yesterday for Mastriano and Barnette. Governor was a tough choice because Barletta has been a Trump loyalist and there was a lot to like about Bill Mcswain. All are considerable improvements over the [bleep] we have for a governor now. I voted for Barnette because I had too many issues with Oz and Mc Cormick both. I'm not sure even Fetterman wouldn't be an improvement over the Rino leaving office. At least Fetterman is who he says he is--unless he's really Herman Munster.
Originally Posted by AML
At least Fetterman is who he says he is--unless he's really Herman Munster.

Bull from Night Court.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Originally Posted by AML
Yeah, Pennsylvania voting is messed up. I voted yesterday for Mastriano and Barnette. .
Are you sure
Posted By: AML Re: Pennsylvania Primary tomorrow - 05/18/22
Well, I know what I put on my ballot. Let's put it that way. Who I voted for--especially in this state--is up for questioning.
well the great patriot Sean Hanitty supports Dr Oz the Turkish citizen so her must be a patriot too
Don't know about statewide, but I was upset to see "Dominion" on the
ballot scanner.
Originally Posted by AML
Yeah, Pennsylvania voting is messed up. I voted yesterday for Mastriano and Barnette. Governor was a tough choice because Barletta has been a Trump loyalist and there was a lot to like about Bill Mcswain. All are considerable improvements over the [bleep] we have for a governor now. I voted for Barnette because I had too many issues with Oz and Mc Cormick both. I'm not sure even Fetterman wouldn't be an improvement over the Rino leaving office. At least Fetterman is who he says he is--unless he's really Herman Munster.
No. He's definitely Anton LaVey
© 24hourcampfire