Home
Posted By: ldholton Still trying to post pics. - 05/16/22
https://imgur.com/a/mO6BbB4

We can call this rascal dog thinks he's a dinosaur hunter.
It shows up and if you click on the link it shows me the picture I think it will. What do I have to put at the end of this to make it show the picture as such
Posted By: Raeford Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/16/22
Are you clicking on 'copy' at the/on the BBCode?
When you paste it should have [img] in front and at end of site link

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Raeford
Are you clicking on 'copy' at the/on the BBCode?
When you paste it should have [img] in front and at end of site link

I think it was URL code on the imur. I was trying to do another one in that locked up on me and won't do nothing. I'll keep trying and try to pay more attention
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/16/22
Originally Posted by ldholton
https://imgur.com/a/mO6BbB4

We can call this rascal dog thinks he's a dinosaur hunter.
It shows up and if you click on the link it shows me the picture I think it will. What do I have to put at the end of this to make it show the picture as such

You're almost there, again smile smile

The link you have in your first post, think of it as the file folder that is holding your picture. You need to go one level deeper to the actual picture. I think you're doing this from the imgur app on your phone, correct?

I clicked on your picture and it brought up the app with your dog.

Then one more tap of that picture brings up only the picture, no advertisements at the bottom.

From there, there are 4 buttons on the bottom of my screen (iphone, not your android, so might be a littler different?). The far right button is an arrow that goes up and to the right. Tap it, tap 'copy link'.

If you paste that link in here https://i.imgur.com/pck90HU.jpeg you'll see that it ends in .jpeg like we want. Now, to make the picture show up we have to put the [img] [/img] around that weblink.

https://imgur.com/a/SoealJ9

I clicked or it said copy prema link
https://imgur.com/a/6iSGP2L.jpeg
https://imgur.com/a/d9YL6Sk.jpeg
Posted By: joken2 Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/16/22
You need to put .jpeg at the end of photo address link then [img] in the front and [/img] at the very end... https://i.imgur.com/Hagl6mz.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/TeRvcmg.jpeg[IMG]
[img]_____________________[/img]

^^^^^^ paste here

[IMG]https://imgur.com/a/Yjknlby[IMG]
[IMG]https://imgur.com/a/Yjknlby.jpeg[IMG]
[IMG]https://photos.app.goo.gl/N1ELMkCD6444XDVVA.jpeg[IMG]
postimages.org

2 simple clicks on the site. Paste here in your reply box.
simple

copy image address

You will not always get a 'direct link'

I dunno Y

Idholton, I don’t know how the imgur link you provide works. But when you click on it and keep hitting the "next"button,... are those shots that you have collected personally or are they random? An Inquiring mind wants to know.
Holy heck Batman.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That took 20 seconds on postimage.

That is just a link. When you post a picture here with Imgur, you need to left click on the blue copy right next to the "BBCode (message boards & forums)"

Then, just paste it here...
Use lower case instead of capitals in [img] and don't forget to include the forward slash / inside the brackets at the end [/img]

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Idholton, I don’t know how the imgur link you provide works. But when you click on it and keep hitting the "next"button,... are those shots that you have collected personally or are they random? An Inquiring mind wants to know.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
If I understand what you're asking correctly and doing the same thing those are my pictures or downloads from like Facebook of funny stuff or screenshots
Posted By: joken2 Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/17/22
A really simple way is to just right click directly on photo you are wanting to post here, next ...in the option window that opens up select "copy image link" and then either paste it inside the Campfire's "insert image link" feature or paste it between [img] _______________[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/a/Eo0FcAZ[/img]
Originally Posted by joken2
A really simple way is to just right click directly on photo you are wanting to post here, next ...in the option window that opens up select "copy image link" and then either paste it inside the Campfire's "insert image link" feature or paste it between [img] _______________[/img]
I try that and after about 10 minutes it tells me a problem occurs and it's usually images too big
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/17/22
The image link here is horrible, forget about it and use image.com or another mentioned above
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
postimages.org

You've been lead to the water.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/17/22
Several things going on here. He is using an android phone. No right clicks. No quick links from imgur. It’s all from the app.

LD-this link you posted is just to the folder of the picture. It is not the picture. Some others says to just add .jpg at the end. That will not work.

Your link you posted below:

If I click that, it takes me to that folder, and yes, the picture is visible in it. But it’s not quite right for posting.

If I click it one step further, I get this link

https://i.imgur.com/3b0Qn4a.jpg

That is straight from imgur. I did not manually add the jpg to the end. See how the link characters are totally different from yours?

Next, I’m going to add the img code to the beginning and end. I’m adding an extra space to show what it looks like, except the added space

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/3b0Qn4a.jpg[/img]

And now I removed that extra space and the picture appears

Posted By: ol_mike Re: Still trying to post pics. - 05/17/22
Just tried my post-image, now there's 8 choices, there used to be one.

I could post pictures 22 years ago, I don't know if it's more or less complicated and don't care.

I refuse to sit and try and figure things out that used to be simple. I'll give it another try in 5-10 years
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Several things going on here. He is using an android phone. No right clicks. No quick links from imgur. It’s all from the app.

LD-this link you posted is just to the folder of the picture. It is not the picture. Some others says to just add .jpg at the end. That will not work.

Your link you posted below:

If I click that, it takes me to that folder, and yes, the picture is visible in it. But it’s not quite right for posting.

If I click it one step further, I get this link

https://i.imgur.com/3b0Qn4a.jpg

That is straight from imgur. I did not manually add the jpg to the end. See how the link characters are totally different from yours?

Next, I’m going to add the img code to the beginning and end. I’m adding an extra space to show what it looks like, except the added space

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/3b0Qn4a.jpg[/img]

And now I removed that extra space and the picture appears

I see some differences and I'm glad you pointed out the Android phone because a lot of things people say I will see the click on I am not seen. I appreciate everyone's helping patience this is so frustrating to me. I feel like a f****** idiot. I've had two or three other people more computer savvy try to help me with this and they do not understand either. I do understand how the link has to be correct but when I even type in the correct link it does not work for me or I think I type it incorrectly. I'm going to buy out of this right now cuz my frustration is getting the best of me. I really don't want to throw this phone through the wall
postimages.org

You've been lead to the water.
And I too use an Android.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I could post pictures 22 years ago, I don't know if it's more or less complicated and don't care.

I refuse to sit and try and figure things out that used to be simple. I'll give it another try in 5-10 years
About as simple as scratching ones nut sack.

If you got yourself to the 8 choices you’re basically done. Choose the one that contains img code (listed as “hot link for forums”) and paste it in here.

30 seconds from screenshot to postimages.org to posting on this page.

If you got yourself to the 8 choices you’re basically done. Choose the one that contains img code (listed as “hot link for forums”) and paste it in here.

Tried direct link then link to forums, neither worked.

Did you hold to paste on here after you clicked on hotlink to forums?
Yes

I have never seen that page ever
Did click on the little blue tab to right of hotlink?

Paste in here what you’re trying so we can troubleshoot.

Postimages.org correct?

Did you click on choose images first?

That’s using post image instead of imgur. We’re trying to fix the way ol-mike posts.

It might be easier for you as well?

https://postimages.org/ Start here and then follow what 10-gauge was showing screenshots of.

Cash,

Locate a limo like this for under $1k
After step 2 come back here, go to whatever your replying to, paste in that box and voila.
Your step too never f****** appears
I'd post pictures of screenshots on what appears but I can't f****** post pictures
Scroll down
Your step too never f****** appears
Do you click on my step 1?
Just now on screen one it loaded 100% it usually goes to around 50% and clicks off and it's done. But I could not find it to do anything else after it said loaded 100%. Part of my problem I'm sure is I do not have very good signal around here. Whether it be on high speed on the house or just internet to the phone.
This is hilarious.
Just now on screen one it loaded 100% it usually goes to around 50% and clicks off and it's done. But I could not find it to do anything else after it said loaded 100%. Part of my problem I'm sure is I do not have very good signal around here. Whether it be on high speed on the house or just internet to the phone.
As it says 100% it should say"completed" within a few seconds.

Signal is your issue. I get the same thing here at work when inside. A metal building in a hole.

Signal is your issue. I get the same thing here at work when inside. A metal building in a hole.
When it finally went to your second link it worked perfectly thank you. It is actually taking all day to go to a second link. Whether I can remember what I did again we'll see. I am not computer savvy as is obvious.
Originally Posted by 250Sav_age
This is hilarious.
I'm glad you think so dick smack
Be patient please I'll try a few more

When I try to upload from inside of the building at work.

When it finally went to your second link it worked perfectly thank you. It is actually taking all day to go to a second link. Whether I can remember what I did again we'll see. I am not computer savvy as is obvious.
Sounds like the later it gets the easier it will be for you, less BS in the sky
Next picture I tried download 50 % or so.then went back to zero I guess signal is probably most in my problem getting on me of this gun. Live a spot without much of it
A lot of hills right there with you?
A lot of hills right there with you?
Actually no not really. We're on the edge of prairie to somewhat hilly. We're just in an area that people forget about. Or just a s***** spot one LOL
Are you sure your phone is hooked the your homes wifi?

Beautiful country down there. We worked in Leawood and Neosho most of the summer 2 years ago.

I get that nine times out of 10 or maybe 99 out of 100

I get that nine times out of 10 or maybe 99 out of 100
Shii..tty signal.
Are you sure your phone is hooked the your homes wifi?

Beautiful country down there. We worked in Leawood and Neosho most of the summer 2 years ago.
You mean Lockwood? Leawood's near Kansas City.
Leawood. It's a village on the south end of Joplin. You would never know you left Joplin.

Think it is actually Village of Leawood.
I really do appreciate everybody trying to help me and has for the last few threads I start on this over the last year or so. Cheesy in particular is freaking awesome and has always tried to help. I'm not computer savvy I get frustrated quite easy on such subjects.
One last time, are you positive your phone is hooked to your homes wifi?
Leawood. It's a village on the south end of Joplin. You would never know you left Joplin.
Okay I stand corrected when the big tornado hit Joplin I've done a lot of work in the north edge of Joplin and Duenweg.
I've taken it on and off because the Wi-Fi out of the house goes on and off
The Wi-Fi to the house is fed off a satellite to a tower a few miles away and then bounce to the house if that makes any sense
I've taken it on and off because the Wi-Fi out of the house goes on and off.
👍
Okay I stand corrected when the big tornado hit Joplin I've done a lot of work in the north edge of Joplin and Duenweg.

Leawood is basically Cracker Barrel.

Someday we will need to meet at Hunts and we will get you proficient in this. You’re 99% there, even 100% sometimes.

Someday we will need to meet at Hunts and we will get you proficient in this. You’re 99% there, even 100% sometimes.
Yeah buddy you have been awesome trying to help me. Pretty sure 99% of my problem is signal here at home no matter which platform I'm trying to use.

Thinking he has 99.9% signal issue. I get same at work and even less at the place we are building our new home. Can't get a pic to send via text and cannot get web pages to load via cell signal.

I don't have much of an issue w that considering if 10 cars a day go by its a busy day.
I've taken it on and off because the Wi-Fi out of the house goes on and off.
👍
I would not call her Wi-Fi at home 100% reliable. Sometimes I get really pissed off and say we need to quit paying them you can't even watch TV. I know on a map it looks like we're not very rural but in reality we are very rural ... Right in the middle of lost and forgot

LD

Pull up a picture, right click on it and select "copy image address" the paste that between the [img]....[/img] brackets
Down there where the hoot owls fuu.uuck the chickens!!

Where the hell I'll jump in with Chuck or Willie we will go Pheasant hunting next winter
OR

If using "use full editor" to post, there is an "insert image link" button....just paste the address you right clicked and copied into that line it will correctly put the brackets for you

Down there where the hoot owls fuu.uuck the chickens!!
But there's some damn good looking chickens
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
OR

If using "use full editor" to post, there is an "insert image link" button....just paste the address you right clicked and copied into that line it will correctly put the brackets for you

963??
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
OR

963??
953 D
Rascal dog gets his cranky hanging out the man cave as I do
[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] barn cats my ass
I sees ya,,,i sees ya
© 24hourcampfire