Home
How many repuk senators are Putin asskissers?
Fugk NATO and Fugk the UN. America first.
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
I bet you look like a cucked out beta male.
Suck ass Charlie is a plant
So what? This will benefit us how?

More “NATO Members” not contributing their share of GDP to national defense while borrowed US dollars offset the cost and pay for Sweden and Finlands national defense and allowing them to free up money for national welfare benefits benefiting Swedes and Fins.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
And wearing a pearl necklace.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
That sounds good but just what the hell is America.
It ain't a bunch of free people; it's a bunch of owned people.
America is a puppet owned by corporations.
Corporations say who comes first and it ain't the America you're talking about.
NATO is more to keep corporations in line while it's still beyond their reach.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Nobody listens to a fat neo liberal in a wheelchair.
I’ll humor you.

Are you the Dr. With the piss poor house and garbage landscaping? At any rate how does NATO keep corporations in line and what is NATO doing to keep China and the US corporations that own our politicians in line while outsourcing to China?
NATO is a security organization that operates beyond war games. Everything in geopolitics NATO has a hand in. As it is now corporations cannot play countries at odds with each other. The only wild card is China.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So how many repuks?
So how many repuks?
How about a cogent question retard.
NATO is a security organization that operates beyond war games. Everything in geopolitics NATO has a hand in. As it is now corporations cannot play countries at odds with each other. The only wild card is China.
NATO mostly operates in war games lead and paid for by the US.

If China is “the only wild card” that would seem like a massive mistake given that China is our number one trade partner, has the largest population in the world, one of the largest countries by landmass in the world, the second largest economy in the world, one of the greatest environmental offenders in the world, is the source of Covid, is arguably the most territorially aggressive country and one of the most racist countries ect. What about India? Are they another wild card?
Is this you sacharlie? https://www.instagram.com/sacharly/
Surprise surprise (in my best Gomer Pile)…a bunch of scared pussies want to line up under the coat tails of American supremacy. Why didn’t those badass, Russian-hating future NATO members not join years ago?….why the rush all of a sudden? They suddenly get scared and the world has to expedite?……maybe they need to contribute enough to catch up with their “insurance arrears” over 50 years and then we’ll consider it. Maybe they oughta repay our “aid” to Ukraine and then we’ll think about it. If Russia is getting their ass kicked in Ukraine then why the rush to align against them? If they can’t take Ukraine then why the panic from Finland and Sweden?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
What about India? Are they another wild card?

Those dotheads still can’t figure out what to do with their excrement. They sh.it in the rivers they drink, wash and bathe in and they barely stop walking to drop deuce on the sidewalks.

They’re a filthy culture and annoying as fu.ck!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Those dotheads still can’t figure out what to do with their excrement. They sh.it in the rivers they drink, wash and bathe in and they barely stop walking to drop deuce on the sidewalks.

They hate the Chinese but aren’t much different from my perspective. Both countries send the rich and connected to the US to train in our universities and corporations and then export what they’ve learned back to their homelands at our expense with an attitude of superiority and zero humility.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You're the biggest loser on the entire forum. No one gives a damn about what you think or say about anything. Yet you keep coming back because you have no personal power or worth in the real world, but here, you can sit behind the comfort and protection of a keyboard and mouse and get a rise out of people. You're a pathetic excuse for a man.
Fins might be handy to have around.
They were the only ones besides the Germans to give the Ruskies a hard time.
Though I’m sure there are plenty here who would insist Stalin was being the good guy during the Winter War and only trying to protect Russia from Jewish Nazis coming in on his flank…….

Peace in Europe has always meant everyone was just reloading. The last 80 years in Western Europe are an abberation. Washington warned us in his retiring address about getting involved in Europe’s troubles, and his successors couldn’t wait to NOT take his advice. Too much money to be made off human misery. Even back then.
Originally Posted by Potsy
Fins might be handy to have around.
They were the only ones besides the Germans to give the Ruskies a hard time.
Though I’m sure there are plenty here who would insist Stalin was being the good guy during the Winter War and only trying to protect Russia from Jewish Nazis coming in on his flank…….

Peace in Europe has always meant everyone was just reloading. The last 80 years in Western Europe are an abberation. Washington warned us in his retiring address about getting involved in Europe’s troubles, and his successors couldn’t wait to NOT take his advice. Too much money to be made off human misery. Even back then.
I doubt that anyone here would insist that Stalin was a good guy.

Times change grandpa.. Japan today isn’t what is was in 1940. Germany isn’t what is was then and shocker neither is Russia. Unfortunately the US isn’t what it was then either. Promoting free sex changes with a military enlistment and men competing in woman’s sports. Times change. The world changes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Putin has earned respect that Gibberish Joe and D'craps can't buy.
NATO was formed in 1949 basically because the rest of Europe, not controlled by the Red Army which includes all of Western Europe, was scared of Stalin.

There is no more USSR, the big red giant, so there is no more excuse for NATO's existence.

It has become a GLOBALIST front...as was said above, when G. Washington left office he warned agains becoming involved in entangling foreign alliances AND political parties. Great advice I think we should have heeded.
You mean those that do the communist Putin's bidding?

Well, offhand you're name comes to mind. You're doing everything you can to assist in establishing the global communist agenda.

Still getting your fudge packed by Soros and his ilk?

ESAD.
Turkey might kill the NATO admissions for Finland and Sweden.

Do you get your 'talking points' straight from the admin?
DU?
DNC?

Those bad, bad corporations
Every economy , except Hungary, is tanking in Europe. Food is very expensive, fuel has tripled. Production is shutting down due to supply chain issues caused by sanctions against Russia

Hungary is thriving. What does Hungary think of NATO?

Europe will be flooded by millions of starving immigrants from the Middle East and Africa, Asia this summer when food shortages really start.

uneducated useful idiots like chuckles will find another fake cause to virtue signal
Posted By: TimZ Re: Got a NATO vote here shortly. - 05/17/22

Chucksters world view is always hilarious.....what chaps my ass is this guys vote counts the same as mine.....we have too many "takers" voting in people like Biden, and not enough "contributors".......But somehow Joe thinks I am still not paying my "fair share".
[Linked Image from eatgrueldog.files.wordpress.com]
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
And wearing a pearl necklace.

LMAO !
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from eatgrueldog.files.wordpress.com]
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor Chuckles, you almost feel sorry for him.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Poor Chuckles, you almost feel sorry for him.

Almost, but not exactly.
Poor charlie.
© 24hourcampfire