Home
Moaning Myrtle is finished.

Disinformation Board dead in the water.

Loling at the WaPo Taylor Lorenz take on their loss found here ...

https://archive.ph/tlhQj

.... screw'em.
Nice Link
This may be disinformation being from the Washington Post and all.
Originally Posted by SCRooster

.... screw'em.

I'm sure the left liberal establishment critters are rending their Gucci and Armani garments, and weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth. They adore censorship and loathe freedom of speech -- for the worker peasants.

L.W.
Leanwolf: Well said!
The commies, demonrats and anti-Americans are now bemoaning their plight at the loss of a major, tax-payer funded, PROPAGANDA, pro-demonrat entity!
He-he.
demonrats of all stripes along with the dead and buried German Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels are saddened by this attempt at ERADICATING free speech and freedom of thought.
I say fugg'em all.
Can NOT wait for November.
And thanks for the link.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Wonder what her severance package will be? 🤬
Oh man that article is hilarious.

"How the Biden administration let right-wing attacks derail its disinformation efforts
A ‘pause’ of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly created board comes after its head, Nina Jankowicz, was the victim of coordinated online attacks as the administration struggled to respond"

The article was written by leftist Taylor Lorenz. That name might ring a bell. She's the little commie that doxxed the creator of "Libs of TickTock". When the doxxing backfired she cried like a little bitch about how dangerous and unfair it was for people to turn it around and dox her.
Supposedly just “on pause” for now but still a big step in the right direction. The idea of the government using the MSM/Big Tech to tell people what to believe and by extension what they can post/comment or have deleted with government direction is absolutely chilling.
In the mean time, Former FOX news reported calls for Biden to start JAILING Conservatives that spread Misinformation.
Good. She was unqualified. Big purveyor of disinformation herself.
Her book “How to Lose the Information War” is nothing but Democrat propaganda & lies.

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?as...B9F4CHPETQ858XKWX&tag=thewaspos09-20
The board might be closed but you can bet they will double down somewhere else to get their message across. But, I love it when a democRAT takes a fall.

kwg
Morewood: I agree totally with your contention that the communist clits article was/is "hilarious".
It is hilarious in its fiction filled content and its feeble and unsuccessful attempts at disparaging and defaming a real news/opinion anchor - Tucker Carlson of FOX-News.
Sad and pathetic these deceitful and delusional demonrat boot lickers (taylor lorenz etc.).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Homeland security itself is a threat to this country.

The next GOP president if we ever have one , should disband it
So they can't tell us how the board was to operate, but they can tell us that our reaction is not justified. Lies are getting old.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So they can't tell us how the board was to operate, but they can tell us that our reaction is not justified. Lies are getting old.
So what’s the plan?
Originally Posted by KFWA

Funny schit right 5here.
Isn't Taylor Lorenz the chunt that was doxxing Americans then played the whiny victim card when they came for her azz?
Originally Posted by kwg020
The board might be closed but you can bet they will double down somewhere else to get their message across. But, I love it when a democRAT takes a fall.

kwg

You are 100% correct. The commynazis never, ever, disengage. They just back off a bit, regroup, and then attack from a different direction.

They'll be back in force. Count on it, boys and girls.

L.W.
It hasn't gone away, count on it. It will go into hiding for awhile and resurface in disguise, most likely by quietly passed, incremental "regulation" under existing departments. Doubtful they will try it again directly by admin. action, and I don't think it will go anywhere in Congress.

We are after all, dealing with a Ministry of Truth, no matter what they call it.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Isn't Taylor Lorenz the chunt that was doxxing Americans then played the whiny victim card when they came for her azz?

The very same, FC.

Glen Greenwald's take
Originally Posted by AB2506
Good. She was unqualified. Big purveyor of disinformation herself.

That's the dignified way of stating that she is a lying, hypocritical POS K cnt...good riddance to "Mary Poppins" biotch....
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by FatCity67

The very same, FC.

Glen Greenwald's take

So those two POS Marxists are buddies covering each others chunts.

Creation of Homeland Security was the single worst act of government in my lifetime, and I've been saying that since before Bush established it. It is a nascent Gestapo, currently staffed by incompetents but the machinery is in place for classic secret police.

Like the Department of Education, it does more damage than good but will never be shut down as long as normal politics continues.
Don't worry the communists are lining up for the job!
Originally Posted by las
It hasn't gone away, count on it. It will go into hiding for awhile and resurface in disguise, most likely by quietly passed, incremental "regulation" under existing departments.
BOOM!

A GOP president gave it to us.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Exactly what I thought.
Originally Posted by Okanagan

Creation of Homeland Security was the single worst act of government in my lifetime, and I've been saying that since before Bush established it. It is a nascent Gestapo, currently staffed by incompetents but the machinery is in place for classic secret police.

Like the Department of Education, it does more damage than good but will never be shut down as long as normal politics continues.

The FISA Court is it’s Twin..
Despicable Branches of Government ripe for a Totalitarian Psychopaths.
Taking Advantage of a Country’s Trust..
L’ttle Bushy’s needs to roast right next to his Grandpa Prescott ..
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by las
It hasn't gone away, count on it. It will go into hiding for awhile and resurface in disguise, most likely by quietly passed, incremental "regulation" under existing departments.
BOOM!

^^^^ Truth.
Watch the other hand...
It was a mistake from the beginning to attack the director of this Anti 1st Amendment department. She should have been ignored instead of making her a martyr for the left.

The department itself and those that proposed it should have been the object of attack based upon its unconstitutional objective. And the attack should have been relentless. This is just another failure of the republicrat leadership. Monotone McConnell has an insufficient Y chromosome level to take on his across the isle neighbors.
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by las
BOOM!

Yep. They'll wordsmith it a bit, and hide it in upcoming legislation, piece, by commie piece.
Originally Posted by steve4102
In the mean time, Former FOX news reported calls for Biden to start JAILING Conservatives that spread Misinformation.

Oh Great One , steviewonder, who is this former Fox News reporter that you speak of? Link?
Nina Jankowicz was on Zelensky's campaign in Ukraine? What a small world.

Yeah I saw that. Never liked that guy ... what's his name, not Shephard Smith but the other one. Damn, I called his name yesterday.

Getting old is not for pussies. I swear my mind goes blank sometimes. Starts with an M maybe?
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Oh Great One , steviewonder, who is this former Fox News reporter that you speak of? Link?

He's right .... I saw the video too. The guy who used to be the White House reporter for Fox News then he was moved to the weekend where they move all the openly far left wingers ... and then they eventually fired him after he had been with them for years.

Carl something maybe? Cameron maybe! That's it! I got it! Carl Cameron!

Here's the only link I can find ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...t_risk_and_potentially_killing_them.html

.... he's big butthole slong slurping buddies with Shepard Smith.
Originally Posted by SCRooster

.... screw'em.
Will they try a Ministry of Love next?
Laugh out loud.... the internets ....Tokyo Rose ... has to go look for a job!

after blowing Joe Biden and Barack Obama...

80 million...
I think we are going to see a lot of backing away from highly publicized, unpopular schemes, positions and ideas by the puppet masters leading up to Nov 8th. It's just logical that given the general public's short attention span, that this admin is trying to do a little triage to hopefully mitigate the impending bloodbath at the polls. There will be attempts to ease the pain at the grocery checkout, fuel station, pump the stock market. If they can manipulate markets to get within 10% of victory at the polls, they can cheat their way to victory. After all the hullabaloo, bombshells, blah-blah, suits-countersuits...I don't think many election workers went to jail.
Originally Posted by shootem
It was a mistake from the beginning to attack the director of this Anti 1st Amendment department. She should have been ignored instead of making her a martyr for the left.

The department itself and those that proposed it should have been the object of attack based upon its unconstitutional objective. And the attack should have been relentless. This is just another failure of the republicrat leadership. Monotone McConnell has an insufficient Y chromosome level to take on his across the isle neighbors.

The Donkey plays Chop Sticks just like the rest of them..
Oh and Ms. Lindsay will be on Hannity one way or Another..
Originally Posted by erikj
Nina Jankowicz was on Zelensky's campaign in Ukraine? What a small world.

They're in the secret club together.
That's good glad it happened don't need none of that communist crap here in America. The Rats ain't giving up that easy they'll be back.
"Jankowicz’s experience is a prime example of how the right-wing Internet apparatus operates, where far-right influencers attempt to identify a target, present a narrative and then repeat mischaracterizations across social media and websites with the aim of discrediting and attacking anyone who seeks to challenge them."

All they're doing is building their case that there is a dire need for this. Self-fulfilling prophecy if you will.

Fuggin communists.

Room at the White House with Valerie and Susan.
Yeah this "idea" was dead on arrival. Had zero chance of becoming reality. Just like every single one of their "ideas".
But, they are such GOOD ideas! smile
Lobs don't like their own tactics being used back on them. Their own medicine doesn't go down very well.
Don't get carried away celebrating. It ain't goin' away.
CNN+ lasted longer.
Nina Goebbels resigned, too bad, how sad.

Here's the video ....

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/carl-cameron-wants-to-put-you-in-jail/
Ph uck em all.
If they keep up all these crazy attacks on normal people, we will look better and better in the public eye.
The WAPO piece was a dumb attempt to disguise the ideological stupidity of the whole idea and the incompetence of those who were supposed to be able to make it happen. Taylor Lorenz gets these choice low grade assignments (are they taking advantage of her hunger for recognition?) and she is clumsy at the task. Further example of how the left wing crowd is faring these days.

Some might posit that the entire action by Biden (and those who tell him what to do) was a trial balloon to scope out how easily the populace would accept a Ministry of Truth scheme. Maybe - but if so, they have burned a lot of social and political capital in floating the balloon - some smelly egg on some DC faces.

So, they screwed up the idea of a named department which would tell you what you can say and write. How will they come at that task the next time?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Supposedly just “on pause” for now but still a big step in the right direction. The idea of the government using the MSM/Big Tech to tell people what to believe and by extension what they can post/comment or have deleted with government direction is absolutely chilling.

Agreed.
Originally Posted by CCCC
T

So, they screwed up the idea of a named department which would tell you what you can say and write. How will they come at that task the next time?

One way is to allow/demand/encourage/ suborn social web sites to censor as they please, with no recourse. We've already seen that with Twitter, et al in the last election, that there is no free-speech enforcement. Ditto "news" sources not being held accountable for true disinformation, fair coverage, or even outright lies.

Go, Elan, Go!
This is merely a temporary reprieve , as some have opined already. They will keep nibbling away on our antiquated, tired carcasses by any scavenger available!
Ask the next 100 people you meet in public their opinion of this board.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Room at the White House with Valerie and Susan.

Humma Humma Humma those Iranian Women shouldn’t be Discounted..
© 24hourcampfire