Home
Posted By: KFWA Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1527092111195226114?s=20&t=wb6SnGXGAcaIb_fIjGPDAA

Former President George W. Bush: “The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq. I mean of Ukraine.”
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Ain't he just special?
Posted By: deflave Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
What a disaster of a President he was.
He needs to just go away. He sucked as a president, why in the hell does he think he matters now?
Posted By: Osky Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
He needs to just go away. He sucked as a president, why in the hell does he think he matters now?

Comic relief?

Osky
Posted By: akrange Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
I,I,I say thar.. Little Bushy was our kind of President..
A Hybrid.. Halfacan if you will.
Half Eastern Liberal and Half Texan ..
Not Bi.. Mostly Eastern Liberal..
Then there’s the Dick who put him up to all his misdeeds..
War, DHS , FISA oh the List of Misdeeds..
Man we loved Pounding those Brown People ..
The King was was even better at it but he get a Pass..
Cuz he was Brown ..
Phugging irrelevant idiot which wasted a lot of US lives.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

He's part of the elite working against us behind the scenes.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Well, we did have the option of voting for John McCain in the primaries. LOL!!
Posted By: bluefish Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
A little slip? How about a large slip and fall.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Gee, wonder who else we could have voted for at the time......

Not defending the man........he should stay home and tend to the ranch and just STFU.......maybe find jeb a job away from politics too.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Did I hear that he claims to have voted for Hillary Clinton for President instead of Trump?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
He and his posse will be emboldened with the GA governor backing
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yep. Said it many times during his administration, and got piled on right here at the Fire each time.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
I fell for his BS... That was about the time I decided what I was being fed was mostly BS and I was done playing their rigged game.
'But in his other remarks, Bush commented on Zelenskyy that "the way countries conduct elections is indicative of how their leaders treat their own people, and how nations behave toward other nations."'

Gee, George, what does that say about the U.S.?
Posted By: efw Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I fell for his BS... That was about the time I decided what I was being fed was mostly BS and I was done playing their rigged game.

Yep I hate G Dubya with a passion that well exceeds my disdain for Obama Pelosi Biden et al because he betrayed us as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

McLame & Romney same/same.

May they all burn in hell for what they’ve done to this country.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by Hastings
Did I hear that he claims to have voted for Hillary Clinton for President instead of Trump?

I think so, especially after the beatdown Jeb got
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Thanks to 45, the man behind the curtain has been seen...my own thinking has been rearranged and changed somewhat, too.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
There was a time I thought that Reagan was No 1 on the list, in my lifetime of POTUS awareness...

I had thought that the Bush's were OK....

As I look back now, IMHO Kennedy would make a fine Republican................

Standing by for vitriol.
I think jfk had a lot of "correct" thinking. No one is perfect and he definitely was not.

Too bad we always end up with the swamp running things.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
I fell for his crap like a lot of us did. Reflection on his presidency during and after the 15 debate cycle helped open my eyes to finally realize that the uniparty is real and deserving of no loyalty.
It wasn't Junior Bush that you hated but rather daddy Bush the Elder and his cronies. They were running things as least far back as the Ford administration. Bush Junior was just the useful idiot that they put out to be elected, behind the scenes daddy Bush was a genuine cog in the wheel or swamp creature.

I'd love to know what those envelopes contained that were passed put at Bush the Elder's funeral. Most of the major players received one.
JFK knew what was up...so they blew his brains out.
He definitely wasn’t the brightest bulb in the pack. 🤪
He was slightly better than the alternative when he was elected, though.

One of my best friends grew up in Midland. His Family was big in the Oil Industry, And new Jr well.
He said Bush jr was his Sunday School Teacher growing up in a local Midland Church.
Said all they did in his Sunday School Class was have Donut eating contests. 🤪
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
It wasn't Junior Bush that you hated but rather daddy Bush the Elder and his cronies. They were running things as least far back as the Ford administration. Bush Junior was just the useful idiot that they put out to be elected, behind the scenes daddy Bush was a genuine cog in the wheel or swamp creature.

I'd love to know what those envelopes contained that were passed put at Bush the Elder's funeral. Most of the major players received one.

Payoffs for all the BS he made happen, no doubt.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/19/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
JFK issued executive order 11110 which if he had not been assassinated would have stripped the Federal Reserve of its power. 6 months after he signed this order he was killed.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
He told Israel that under no circumstances would the US permit them to develop nuclear warheads. Within months, his brains were blown out. And just like that, no more pushback from the US to their secret nuke program.
Both Bushes were "Establishment" picks and both harmed America. No more, ever.
What I read about it.....it said “ they know everything “
Strategery
Posted By: Stophel Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/20/22
Aren't you all glad you voted for him, instead of some no-chance-to-win third party candidate?
Originally Posted by Stophel
Aren't you all glad you voted for him, instead of some no-chance-to-win third party candidate?

Had to get dem weppons of mass distraction....
And sign the Patriots Bill of Freedom.
You’re thinking of his daddy Vs. Perot.

I remember Perot withdrawing over death threats towards his daughter from the deep state. At that time most of us thought he was a crockpot… I wouldn’t doubt it a bit today.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
You’re thinking of his daddy Vs. Perot.

I remember Perot withdrawing over death threats towards his daughter from the deep state. At that time most of us thought he was a crockpot… I wouldn’t doubt it a bit today.
Me neither.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Dubya has a little slip - 05/20/22
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Both Bushes were "Establishment" picks and both harmed America. No more, ever.

If I EVER voted for another Bush, feel free to ban me from the Fire.

Useless disintelligent spigots of globalism. Jr still in dire need of a #4 rebar tune-up for getting us into "weapons of mass destruction" war. Voted for Hilldawg. He is THE ENEMY.
© 24hourcampfire