Home
Posted By: ribka Oh I thought you were a dude - 05/19/22
more clown world

How about just calling those losers “SpudsButts”.
You know things are fugged up in Seattle when you have to wear your pronoun lies on a shirt patch...
So you have to check the arm patch to tell what gender someone is ?? GMAFB..... It's clearly someone pretending to be someone they are not. I won't ridicule people with mental health issues because that is truly insensitive and cruel, but I also won't enable those who suffer from mental health issues. So as usual, I would be condemned either way. You can't win with these people.
"The journalist should have recognized..."

Recognized mental illness that is.
The irony of Steven Tyler singing Dude Looks like a Lady. Years back niece and nephew are over at house watching Superbowl with Aerosmith the half time act.
Don 't remember the show at all but remember my nieces daughter asking why that man is wearing a dress? I think they were showing promos of Aerosmith and Tyler was in his usual abundance of scarves etc....
Posted By: Dess Re: Oh I thought you were a dude - 05/19/22
I'm going Addams Family route and using "Cousin It", and "Thing".
Posted By: TimZ Re: Oh I thought you were a dude - 05/19/22
And the dude on the bike self-righteously proclaiming to the cops " he misgendered her"! , as if that is a criminal offence.

Priceless!
I'd like to see some ass kicking. I miss the Proud Boy vids where they beat the Antifa thugs.
I can't think of any situation where I would go along with a lefty's denial of their real sex.
I use my own generic gender pronoun for others. PIG. When they get angry at being called PIG, I explain that it is an acronym that stands for Person of Indefinite Gender.
So if I identify as a millionaire, does that make me one ??
If gender isn't obvious at first glance, why would somebody qualify for a second one?

"There's boys that look like girls that look like boys that look like Cher"!

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You know things are fugged up in Seattle when you have to wear your pronoun lies on a shirt patch...

Yep.
Gotta admit......them was some sweet nails.
My bronouns are bruh/dude
Talk about "wearing it on your sleeve".

LOL
I thought aussies called everyone a krunt?
Originally Posted by KRAKMT
I thought aussies called everyone a krunt?

It's an Oceania thing.
“It” needs to make that patch more legible 🤬
I'd have been tempted to say, "Sorry. The women I know have boobs."
I think it's simple. If you get to choose your own pronouns, the same logic applies to me and I, therefore, get to choose whichever pronoun I want to ascribe to you. It's all about individual desires and wishes don'cha know?.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
So if I identify as a millionaire, does that make me one ??

Of course. Just start writing checks to buy everything you ever wanted in your wildest dreams and you'll be just fine. grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I think that person was a man (with falsies).

The build, hands, and demeanor was that of a man. What real woman would have to sew a label on her shirt to substantiate her female status .....
I really miss the days when no one needed pronouns. Dudes were dudes and chicks were chicks.

And what’s up with this They / Them shi’ite? One person can’t be a they!!! One person is singular, not plural!
© 24hourcampfire