Home
Slumlords tenant abandoned this and a bunch of other schit.
Other schit going in Homies yard sale along with khan and youngest daughters stuff in a couple of weeks.

Anyways 1.0 sheboon...
Forfeited her 800 dollar deposit.
Lazy azz 1.0 too lazy or embarrased to clean up the place.
Or a combo of both.
Got that public persona high falooting image... but dont wanta let others know she lived like a slob is the only reasoning I can think of for not spending 2 or 3 days cleaning to get back deposit.

I should have took a before picture of this bike.
Spent a couple hours yesterday breaking down the tires and cleaning mud of them inside and outside.
Same with the tubes and wheels.
Filled em up with air GTG.
Had to go to Hoptropolis ( Hopkinsville) to a bike shop cause Viva Clarksvegas ones we had are outta business....
35 for a new chain, other one was toast.

Rem oiled the cables, controls, front and rear derailers.
Hit the brakes with toothbrush, rags, and water
Hit the disc with some 4ot steel wool
Wiped down frame with water, brush, rags, and toothbrush.
I could probably hit the frame with some goof off and get more ingrained smudges outta the paint...
Might or might not... bored for 30 mins type of thing.
Installed chain had to punch off 2 links.
Adjusted front derailer height and side to side push.

Got it all running right.
9 speed with 3 main gears.
Geuss you can call it a 27 speed.

Gonna try and sell this thing for around 200 225.
Dude at Bike place said it was worth around 375 400 yesterday when I brought it up to him all broke down with flats and trashed out.
Basket case sorta thing in the bed of the pickup..
He gave me some knowledge on the correct way to install chain and derailer positions while doing so and how to adjust the front derailer.

Said if it was a 29 inch with 16 or 19 inch frame instead of a 26 inch with a 13.5" teenagers/ womans frame it would have been worth upwards of 700 to 750.
I had to raise the seat up to test ride the thing about 3 inches.
Felt like a shriner in a go cart 1st test ride today...
πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Useless to me...
I see 12 ga and 30-06 ammo in this picture in my mind.
Put it in the peddler and maybe craigs list.
Aint no one gonna buy a bike like this at a yard sale for even 100 to 150 bucks...
So you stole a black kid's bike?

[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]
You'll be poppin wheelies, by days end !
grin
Originally Posted by auk1124

LMFAO

Good ammo find Rene
How in the fuuuck people ride these things??

You gotta postion your balls forward and on either side of the narrow part of the seat.
I can only imagine racking the fuuuck outta your nuts peddling upright or leaving the seat in certain situations and then racking the fuuuck outta em in a instant sitting back down fast or wrong.

πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
A few more campfire members with bikes and you got a gang.
Originally Posted by auk1124

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ
That's a pretty sweet ride. You better go buy helmet and give that thing a workout.
Pee-wee's Big Adventure
You and Paul gonna do a Tour de Holler with it?
This is a brand owned by REI. These bikes offer a ton of value for the money. You did a super job cleaning it up. GLWS.

RS
Originally Posted by 673
A few more campfire members with bikes and you got a gang.

πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Hey Renegade50? You remember how the CSM would get when he saw a joe with his hands in his pockets? That was me when I saw you have it on the big/big. Crosschaining like that is frowned upon. laugh

Not sure what the bike market is like down there, but here that would be about 150 or so. I've sold several similar Treks and such for about that anyhow.
Originally Posted by renegade50

You gotta postion your balls forward and on either side of the narrow part of the seat.
I can only imagine racking the fuuuck outta your nuts peddling upright or leaving the seat in certain situations and then racking the fuuuck outta em in a instant sitting back down fast or wrong.

The right size helps that goes for seat and bike. Mountain bikers also have dropper seatposts. Hit the lever and the seat drops down out of the way.
I’ll take it!
Originally Posted by Teal
You and Paul gonna do a Tour de Holler with it?
^^^^^^^^^^
This is PB in his bike riding outfit.

And he told me....
Work boots
Blue jeans
T shirt
Were a fashion disaster to ride a bike, even for a test ride.
Had to leave my horse pistol at the house.
Cant ride a bike with one in your back pocket...
Fuuuggg dat....
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Originally Posted by ironbender
I’ll take it!

Shipping to Alaska????
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Originally Posted by dodgefan

The right size helps that goes for seat and bike. Mountain bikers also have dropper seatposts. Hit the lever and the seat drops down out of the way.

Drop seat??? Wtf???
Can imagine that have a malfunction at a bad time😬😬😬

I drive or walk.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
My wife still has her 10 speed Peugeot she bought new 51 years ago. Still is in great shape (she and the bike).
Hey Renegade50? You remember how the CSM would get when he saw a joe with his hands in his pockets? That was me when I saw you have it on the big/big. Crosschaining like that is frowned upon. laugh

Not sure what the bike market is like down there, but here that would be about 150 or so. I've sold several similar Treks and such for about that anyhow.
If someone offered me 150ish + - 20 25 via the peddler, craiglist or yard sale from my asking price.

It would be sold to that person with a quickness.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I’ll take it!
Shipping to Alaska????
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Was that not a shipped price?
I’ll take it!
Shipping to Alaska????
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Was that not a shipped price?
LOL!!!

I'm gonna ask 200 225 for it around here.
See if someone just has to have it.

I would sell it at + - 20 25 of 150 in heartbeat depending on what side haggling starts at.
Gonna have to see once I place a ad in the peddler or craigs list.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€‘

Big Stick's seat of choice, says it's way more comfortable & makes for a pleasurable ride !

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

wink
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Big Stick's seat of choice, says it's way more comfortable & makes for a pleasurable ride !

wink

LMFAOROTFF!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If someone offered me 150ish + - 20 25 via the peddler, craiglist or yard sale from my asking price.

It would be sold to that person with a quickness.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If I was in your area I'd be pulling the money out before I reached your house so I'd have it ready when I opened the door.

Probably fit me and my short legs just fine.

Throw a paper bike rack on it, maybe a trailer set up, and there's my backcountry, no motor vehicles allowed, hunting rig.
Useless to me...
Aint no one gonna buy a bike like this at a yard sale for even 100 to 150 bucks...

Yep! Free ammo money ! Way to go Rene !

Gonna get my first SS Check next month.
Free Gun Money !!! 😬
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

wink

LMFAOROTFF!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I’m thi
Useless to me...

I’m thinking maybe the original owner might show up looking for it. As in the one that bought it before having it stolen by 1.0
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I’m thi
Useless to me...

I’m thinking maybe the original owner might show up looking for it. As in the one that bought it before having it stolen by 1.0

Retired LEO Buddy of mine always said if you ever saw a Groid riding a bike after dark, in a white neighborhood, you could bet your ass he was looking for a house to burglarize.
according to the google that bike that stopped being manufactured in 2016. The geometry and gears all wrong for modern bikes. 1 year ago could have sold it for $500 due to covid shortages. You should take anything you can get for it now.
If it fits ya, ride thr hell out of it.

Some jackass broke into my garage at old house and stole my Fuji pro series hardtail.

I want an Orange hardtail to replace it. Place that sold em was in Milwaukee, dont show as dealer now.

May just order a frame and build
Logistics being worked out to get it to a member in memphis for his daughter.
Sent about 3247 pics.
Person knows alot more about bicycles than my 70,s and early 80,s baseline.

Sold on the chopping block for 150 bucks.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I’m thi
Useless to me...

Retired LEO Buddy of mine always said if you ever saw a Groid riding a bike after dark, in a white neighborhood, you could bet your ass he was looking for a house to burglarize.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

And you ride how many miles a year to know wtf you are talking about?
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A fair price. The trend has gone to single sprockets up front with a wide cassette of gears in back. Replacement chainrings for that triple crank up front or individual cranks to fit are already hard to find.

Of course most don’t ride enough to wear out cranks and gears, but it ain’t that hard to do.
I approve of this thread. That's actually a pretty darned good bike.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
That's a pretty sweet ride. You better go buy helmet and give that thing a workout.

Don't forget the spandex riding suit. Otherwise you're gonna look like a fool.

laugh
It won't be long before all the bitches be like this up on Ren.

Originally Posted by Wrapids

And you ride how many miles a year to know wtf you are talking about?
Oh my...
😱😱😱

I rode about 20 mins yesterday.
And my balls had to be properly positioned.
So therefore I knew what I was talking about when it came to my balls on said Bicycle seat.
Just like how I know when my balls are properly resting against your chin.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A fair price. The trend has gone to single sprockets up front with a wide cassette of gears in back. Replacement chainrings for that triple crank up front or individual cranks to fit are already hard to find.

Of course most don’t ride enough to wear out cranks and gears, but it ain’t that hard to do.
Not alot of wear at all on this bike.
Flipped out tires front to back.
Tires still have the mold whiskers on em.
My "knowledge" base is 70,s and early 80,s.
The member that Pm,d me from Memphis knew all about bikes.
Making the delivery in about 90 mins to a friend of his nearby.
Then go buy some more ammo.

Ammo is going up july 1 20 to 22% per Mister Vista Ceo.
All in the ammo industry will follow suit of that in varying ways.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It won't be long before all the bitches be like this up on Ren.

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
© 24hourcampfire