Home
back maybe 2-3 years ago, Sonic drive in burgers commercials had these 2 dudes in a car talking up Sonic burgers, shakes, and the rest of the menu.

NOW there's 2 fat chick (prob lesbians) in a car doing the same thing.

Bet this--in less than a year its gonna be 2 or maybe 3 Black lesbian dikes in a car doing the same thing...

I'm calling it now,
strikeu
you watch commercials?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
you watch commercials?

haha, I have apple TV trying to make some money on MLB games, they show the same commercials over and over
I’m betting most of these companies are using the same 4-5 “woke” NYC advertising agencies, who are all pushing this ..
If I have to watch a commercial I'm not watching the show. I didn't own a tv for decades. If Mrs. Geno wasn't here, I'd drag them all to the curb.
Originally Posted by strikeu
you watch commercials?

haha, I have apple TV trying to make some money on MLB games, they show the same commercials over and over

I'm guessing the apple tv thingie doesn't have DVR capabilities?
i give the sonic "the big dill burger" burger 2 thumbs up.

burger with fried dill pickles on it.
Several years ago, I had a Sonic cheeseburger and fries.

I'd as soon eat a plate of barbed wire as to eat that dreck again. So I don't care how they advertise it. grin

L.W.
Sonic is terrible.

I went there once. Pulled into a car hop type spot.

They came over the speaker and scared the absolute shít out of me.

I am from the country....I startle easy.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sonic is terrible.

#puzzy

least you didnt condemn the magic voice from the speaker box as the debil like Happy Cramper.....
Sonic is terrible.

Jeebus!

laugh laugh laugh
Try their grilled cheese sandwich.
I reccomend 3.

👍👍👍
as I recall, they had some sort of ice cream "frosty" type drink that was pretty good.

But, we ain't lived near no Sonic since the Johns Manville plant closed and we had to move Out West.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

I'd as soon eat a plate of barbed wire as to eat that dreck again. So I don't care how they advertise it. grin

L.W.

Sonic had decent Hamburgers when they first came here in the 70’s when I was in HS. And their chicken fried steak sandwich was good too.
Their burgers nowadays suck almost as bad as McDonald’s.
Nowadays, the only thing I eat there are their Grilled Cheese sandwich’s and Tater Tots.
And that’s usually only when I’m traveling and the other only option is a damned McDonalds.

Usually the only reason I stop in the local Sonic is for a large Dr Pepper with lots of ice in the summertime.
as I recall, they had some sort of ice cream "frosty" type drink that was pretty good.

But, we ain't lived near no Sonic since the Johns Manville plant closed and we had to move Out West.

LOL. Channeling Slumlord??? 😳🤪😂
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He be like my TN cuz an scheidt. wink
It's just like all the ads over the past few years, they show an Asian, black, Hispanic, maybe a white person and even throw in a person in a wheelchair for good measure. Turns me off from their product just because it's so damn obvious.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He be like my TN cuz an scheidt. wink

LOL.
Sonic is terrible.
So, it's absolute, eh? What do you eat to produce that type?
I have never stepped foot in a Sonic

because its drive thru and car hop

—————-
Originally Posted by slumlord

—————-

i know of 1 sit down sonic..........
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

—————-

Well by God there aint one here in Jerkwater, Outwest

—————-

Well by God there aint one here in Jerkwater, Outwest

Nope, we ain't even got us a stand up, or drive in, or roller skate one
The 64 ounce blue Powerade slushie is a brain immobilizer. Not recommended while driving

Happy hour from 2-4 1/2 price slushies and coledranks

I dont care how many fruit salad ribbons you got for : I made great coffee for the O-5 and ironed my white pants all nicey and square in the hiney, navy [bleep] you are or were
The 64 ounce blue Powerade slushie is a brain immobilizer. Not recommended while driving

Happy hour from 2-4 1/2 price slushies and coledranks

I dont care how many fruit salad ribbons you got for : I made great coffee for the O-5 and ironed my white pants all nicey and square in the hiney, navy [bleep] you are or were

#hal-a-lew-ya-praise-be
Sonic sucks nowadays.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
I’m betting most of these companies are using the same 4-5 “woke” NYC advertising agencies, who are all pushing this ..

Bingo! Give this man a cigar.

Had a professor back in the day who admonished us to “Beware of Madison Avenue”

Truth is in Manhattan, there are no single heterosexual white males. White makes there are either married or some gay dancer/actor/ performer/ make up artist.
The one thing I like about Sonic

When I’m there just to get a frozen drink in the drive thru,

if there happens to be a lardass in a dually, with his tree trunk diabetes diameter wrist hanging outta the window, in front of me wearing his day-glo dumptruck vest, ordering a double bacon chili cheese burger with extra mayo and lard sauce…

.or a karen [bleep] in a 17 passenger “Chivy-Spurban” ordering for her per wee soccer team The Vipers….

The cashier will bust out the side door with my $1.67 frozen drink and let me roll on out to the side
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.
LOL

My dad used to use the word “dreck”.

Thanks for the memory.
I was just having this discussion with Renegade about how campfire guys are all uppity about fast food, or golden corral

But they’ll eat at Aunt Edna’s filthy ass sour dish rag Wagon Wheel diner that only managed a 78 on their health score because they are kin to cousin Gerald the food/health dept inspector

And they order shît like liver and baby breath onion over a bed of rice. The type of crap you only feed to a dog that’s just come back from his 4th cancer surgery
Only thing on the sonic menu for me is the large chocolate shake.
I was just having this discussion with Renegade about how campfire guys are all uppity about fast food, or golden corral

But they’ll eat at Aunt Edna’s filthy ass sour dish rag Wagon Wheel diner that only managed a 78 on their health score because they are kin to cousin Gerald the food/health dept inspector

And they order shît like liver and baby breath onion over a bed of rice. The type of crap you only feed to a dog that’s just come back from his 4th cancer surgery

Damn you, I just spit Mt Dew all over my computer!
50 cent corndog night used to be pretty good. Junior bacon burgers made for a jam-up breakfast if you were headed out to go do some sweat work. Most of the other stuff kind of sucks, but still better than the aforementioned liver and rice goop.
Haven't been to a Sonic in a few years. Many of them went out of business around here. Maybe because the last time wife and I stopped at one for a milk shake, we were told they were out of chocolate. We switched to strawberry. Nope, out of that. Backed out and have not returned.
Used to eat their jalapeño cheeseburger in the early 80’s. I had a mixed Black and Tan hound that thought the bed of my truck was her favorite place in the world. One time on the way home from the country half of one of those burgers got tossed to the dog. She ate every bite as usual. Twenty minutes down the road and the chit storm started. When chit hits the fan at 75 mph it doesn’t miss a blade.

You sure got a way with words . I can’t stop laughing at that . I had a picture of the choke and puke diner and the cancer stricken dog in my mind as I was reading it !!!
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Only thing on the sonic menu for me is the large chocolate shake.
Same here, I’ll usually add an order of onion rings just to grease up the gullet for good measure.

Exactly ... Madison Avenue.

We love their occassional fiffy-cent corndog deals. We absolutely abuse those Thursday specials.
We get the Sonic chili dogs delivered by a carhop on roller skates.
I like Sonic. Haven't seen them do roller skates in many many years.

I like onion rings, but Sonic onion rings are weird. They have an odd vanilla flavor. yuck.
Sonic Blast, especially with M&M's.

You are welcome.
Aren't the two ladies doing the commercials some "tik tokers"? Since I don't have tik tok, I'm not sure.

G23
I'm actually surprised I haven't already seen commercials with a black man and a White woman in the car, or drag queens or genderqueers.... It's coming.
Who cares, Sonic's So called food sucks.
Have not been to one in years, as with most all fast food places just say NO.
Originally Posted by hatari

Bingo! Give this man a cigar.

Had a professor back in the day who admonished us to “Beware of Madison Avenue”

Truth is in Manhattan, there are no single heterosexual white males. White makes there are either married or some gay dancer/actor/ performer/ make up artist.

Always about Food with these Guys..
The All American hot dogs are really good. 100% all American beef.
Just an observation: It's hilarious that the wags who say pork hot dogs are made of lips and bungholes, but never say that about "all beef" ones. What? You think they grind up $15 a pound steak to make $1 hot dogs?
What? You think they grind up $15 a pound steak to make $1 hot dogs?

Well Yeah of course
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
What? You think they grind up $15 a pound steak to make $1 hot dogs?

Well Yeah of course
They use the eyelids and [bleep] from the Grade A Prime beefs for those special dogs. Sonic has breakfast burritos that are real good one day, and not that good the next day. Better in the afternoon for chili dogs when the roller skate carhops are working.
I like their shakes. They are still a cut above McDonalds or Burger King.
Back around 2006 I ordered from the patio at sonic, took them a while to answer, I was the only one there, weeknight 8pm'ish. I can see them standing inside talking, finally take order.

Half hour later get food, it's cold, cola instead of the unsweet tea I ordered. Re-ordered 10-15 minutes later get another drink, cola again. Push button again they stand inside looking at me but not answering, I throw drink over handed spattering it on window. They stop looking at me, never did get the unsweet tea.
years ago went to sonic ,ordered ,it took forever to get the food ,paid with a 20 for 10 dollors worth of food ,waited even longer for my change .she never came back had to go inside and ask where my 10 in change was ,she said she thought i gave her a 10 dollor tip. on a ten dollor order that was way late ..not hardly . never been back
Foot-long chili\cheese coney.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Just an observation: It's hilarious that the wags who say pork hot dogs are made of lips and bungholes, but never say that about "all beef" ones. What? You think they grind up $15 a pound steak to make $1 hot dogs?

True dat, 100% genuine xxxx by products ( fill in the blank).

The sonics around here make pretty good double cheeseburgers especially since you can get roasted green chili on them and I like their tater tots. Foot long chili dogs are worthwhile and the $0.50 corn dog specials are good but haven't seen one of those since C-19.
It doesn't do any good to ask how the sausage is made.
I’d rather go to a Varsity here in the N. ATL Metro area
Originally Posted by strikeu
back maybe 2-3 years ago, Sonic drive in burgers commercials had these 2 dudes in a car talking up Sonic burgers, shakes, and the rest of the menu.

NOW there's 2 fat chick (prob lesbians) in a car doing the same thing.

Bet this--in less than a year its gonna be 2 or maybe 3 Black lesbian dikes in a car doing the same thing...

I'm calling it now,
strikeu

This is the most exciting thing I've read all week.

Probably.
least you didnt condemn the magic voice from the speaker box as the debil like Happy Cramper.....

Happy Camper is opposed to drivel?... Or the devil? Or both?

I had no idea...

So many unsolved mysteries...
According to their website, they only have two locations in Wisconsin.. Never tried Sonic, so not sure of their food or prices. All I can say is about 12 years ago they opened a location in Oshkosh,Wi. They lasted about two months before closing.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

You are welcome.

The Butterfinger is killer too 😁
a Somali, a Ukranian, a Haitian and an illegal wetback drove into a Sonic.....
Originally Posted by G23
Aren't the two ladies doing the commercials some "tik tokers"? Since I don't have tik tok, I'm not sure.

G23

I’m not sure

Im on TikTok several hours a day lol

But I havent watched 15 mins of TV in 3 years

I’m a moderator for TikTok Jesus by the way.
Originally Posted by poboy

….and Hillary said….
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by poboy

….and Hillary said….

I'm horny
Their food is crap. They used to advertise here but had no locations here. Marketing ploy BS to drive up demand. They opened two locations in the suburban area. Packed like hell the first few months. Then you would drive by there at lunch time, and there might be 3 cars getting food. One closed, and got turned into a Chipoltle. Not sure about the other, but bet it had a similar fate. A few other show up on the map, but haven't been by those to see.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I’d rather go to a Varsity here in the N. ATL Metro area
Apples to oranges comparison.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

You are welcome.

The Butterfinger is killer too 😁
That's next on my list.
i gotta $1.50 hotdog / drink from costco today.....................................
None around here.
Too many goofy menu items, and the prices are getting outrageous. I still like their foot long chili cheese dog with onions, and a root beer float, but my debit card needs CPR after my wife and I have lunch there!
i gotta $1.50 hotdog / drink from costco today.....................................
Sam’s has a good one too.

The delicate monosexuals probably send out for coffee from the 46th floor..

Otherwise, they get mugged and thrown down stairs. smile
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
None around here.

None here either. Is it like a Menards?
Used to see them when I drove.
But they weren't set up for semis.

Never tried, but when walking a drive thru was tried,
They usually got pissy and wouldn't serve me.

11F'n30 door locked only drive through open, I've got a dam truck,
walk up to the drive through and try to order, they act like it's a
joke and won't wait on me.

Hey, I ain't a food snob.

I've eaten my fair share of Double Whoppers with cheese at the Booger King, and In&Out used to make a decent one.

I might still eat a Whopper if it was necessary.

Just don't seem to be as necessary as it used to was.
Slice o' pizza and a glass for water.

2 little packs of Parmesan cheese, and a pack of the pepper flakes.

Retired cheap dude lunch there. Especially if the grazing was good that day.
The ONLY fast food place I'll patronize is a "Chick-fil-A". ....and I have to be pretty hungry (re: desperate!) to stop there. Two large orders of "waffle fries" come out pretty quickly! LOL!
Everytime we drive through Wasilla there's a fooking line almost to the Parks highway, Valley trash getting their grub on, hard pass for us.
Don’t like our commercials, tune in to the ones on Telemundo.

The White guy is with some hot Mexican chica, often the old White guy is with some hot Mexican chica.

Their soaps are like that too.

Their weather forecasts have already been commented on here 🙂
© 24hourcampfire