Home
Just like they did gun owners, Black Rifle Coffee Co is now apparently screwing over its shareholders as well. CEO and CFO are apparently artificially manipulating stocks with the CEO netting a tidy $48 million off this game.

May 17, 2022

Dear Mr. Evan Hafer:

I regrettably must communicate with you via this public forum because as of recently, it appears you have decided to cease all communications with us.

1791 Management LLC ("1791") manages certain entities that hold Black Rifle Coffee Company's shares ("Black Rifle" or the "Company"). Please do not confuse our stake as a vote of confidence in the Company's Leadership. On the contrary, in just three months of being a public company, in our opinion you have caused significant harm to your shareholders and military veterans. It is our belief that you may be one of the most dangerous CEOs in America.

We have conducted a thorough review of your Company, including actions by management, and reviews of your SEC filings. Combining this with our numerous conversations with Black Rifle lawyers and executives, we have uncovered what we believe to be the most harrowing strategy to line your pockets at the expense of others (the "Investigation"). And YES, Chief Legal Counsel and Corporate Secretary Mr. Andrew McCormick, it was us on the phone as you cavalierly described what I would consider a plan to screw over your public shareholders, as set forth in more detail below. It is our conclusion that your profiteering at the expense of Americans under the guise of helping military veterans reveals your shameless disregard for our most honorable citizens. Furthermore, we believe your actions as CEO reveals a pattern of gross negligence and dereliction of duty that can expose the Company to a tsunami of litigation, which we believe your public shareholders deserve to be made aware of.

Are we really to believe that Black Rifle's recent meteoric stock price rise and ultimate collapse were just natural forces of the collective judgment of Black Rifle's business prospects? If so, we would like to note your stock was on the Threshold Securities List continuously from March 1, 2022, through May 9, 2022. Is it just a coincidence that the rise and collapse happened during this period? Not likely. We suspect the answer is obvious and is a result from your willful conduct designed to defraud investors by interfering with free market forces. It is our belief that you intentionally kept the available shares of Black Rifle stock artificially low, resulting in a "squeeze" so you could issue "exempted" stock to yourself during this period. The SEC has materials available that warn investors about schemes like what we believe happened here: "Fraudsters need to use some mechanism for issuing securities to themselves. Will often issue stock pursuant to an exemption to the SEC registration statements." We would not be surprised if the original idea came from your CFO, Greg Iverson, who was the subject of a securities fraud class action lawsuit alleging he participated in "artificially inflating" Overstock's price while he was their CFO.

We believe your plan was designed to artificially inflate your stock price by keeping the availability of Black Rifle's stock off the market. Since the public is likely not privy to the details regarding exactly how you may have accomplished this, I find it worthwhile to outline it here:

March 3, 2022; 15 business days after becoming a public company, we contend you breached your contract with the public by failing to file your S-1 that would have allowed additional shares on the market upon exercise of the Warrants. Per your Warrant Agreement, the Company agrees to file the S-1:
"in no event later than fifteen (15) Business Days after the closing of its initial Business Combination"
March 14, 2022 through May 4, 2022; Public investors had the contractual right to receive Black Rifle stock so long as you filed and made effective your S-1 (which you failed to get done during this period). In our communications with Black Rifle regarding this failure, your official response was that Black Rifle "was currently waiting on SEC comments and would make the S-1 effective as soon as possible." In addition to documenting our communications with you, we have our own documented communications with the SEC that make us believe your statements were false.
March 29, 2022; You Mr. Hafer, awarded yourself 2,106,629 shares of Black Rifle common units by filing an "Exempt Registration Statement" and making yourself a tidy $42 million based on the $19.76 open price. Does any of this sound familiar to the tactics used by "Fraudsters" pointed out by the SEC Mr. Hafer?
April 4, 2022; Black Rifle announced the removal of the public's right to exercise and receive stock. The pure brazenness of this announcement left me incredulous, as if appearing to breach your fiduciary duty by lying to investors about the S-1 wasn't enough. I would deem this slamming the last nail in your shareholder's coffin.
April 19, 2022; You, Mr. Hafer, awarded yourself an ADDITIONAL 2,106,628 shares of Black Rifle common units by filing another "Exempt Registration Statement" and making yourself an additional $47 million based on the $22.24 open price. P.S. – You may want to check the math on your calculation. According to Bloomberg's VWAP calculation, it appears you only hit 12 days above $20 dollars. I'm not sure you in fact hit your 20 days above $20 dollars (see appendix below for more details).
May 4, 2022; The public's right to get Black Rifle stock via their Warrants was officially removed by Black Rifle.
May 5, 2022; One day later, your S-1 became "EFFECTIVE." It is hard to believe the "SEC finally responded with comments" just a single day too late for your public shareholders.
Just in case you hadn't noticed Mr. Hafer, Black Rifle lost $4.8 billion in value (from $7.3 billion down to $2.5 billion) over the three-month period that you made tens of millions off your own stock. I find it hard to believe you were looking out for your shareholders as you were raking in the money. My heart sincerely goes out to each of those that were not so fortunate.

On a deeply personal level, adding insult to injury, my own military veteran father is one of your victims. Unlike you though, he served his county with honor. He has a CIB and was awarded a Purple Heart, Bronze Star Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Air Medal, and lost his leg. After hearing your story about supporting veterans, he purchased Black Rifle stock and subsequently lost 60% of his value. Now he dubs you "Crooked Hafer" and would love nothing more than to see you exposed for the criminal he believes you to be. Odds are that any money Black Rifle donated to military veterans is much less than what they probably lost in your stock. Personally, I'd be fearful if I were you. Executives have gone to jail for breaking securities laws.

We demand you prepare an "action plan" to address what we view as serious violations of Black Rifle Coffee's own Conflict of Interest Section published in your Code of Ethics

(https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.ne...ee/db/2227/20698/file/Code+of+Ethics.pdf):

"Conflicts of interest also arise when an employee, officer or director (or a member of his or her family) receives improper personal benefits as a result of his or her position in the Company."

This appears to be exactly what happened here. Time is of the essence here Mr. Hafer. Each day you delay preparing such an action plan puts your public shareholders (veterans included) at risk of losing more money.

What I am about to say may seem a bit harsh, Mr. Hafer, but is said with some authority. If you don't plan on responding to my letter and/or promptly preparing an "action plan," then I believe it's best you wind down Black Rifle Coffee, return what public money is left on the Company's balance sheet, and retreat to whatever bunker you came out of to do what you do best – donate money to the Democratic Party and smear conservatives as racists. The irreparable damage I believe your greed likely caused shareholders will never be repaid. We and veterans like my father, former customers, and shareholders must hold you accountable for any further exploitation of Americans for your personal gain.

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Wallentine
So you don't like BRCC?
Looks about to get interesting.
Evan Hafer is an anti 2nd douche… if you DO like them, you’re either ignorant of the facts or a commie.
Whats the big deal?

He is a veteran.....and voted for Biden and Obama.

Patriot.
I tried 4 different kinds of their coffee and didn't like any of it much. They did have some funny commercials though.
Two kinds of businesses I make a point to avoid:

1) Businesses that brag about how “religious” they are
2) Businesses that brag about “veteran owned”
Originally Posted by fburgtx

you dont hire the a/c man with ichthus fish on his door?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats the big deal?

Patriot.

Allegedly
If true they deserve harsh treatment. I have no use for those that hide behind righteous causes in order to defraud well meaning people. Charitable organizations that are anything but charitable are disgusting….I don’t give 2shits if it’s BLM or BRCC. If they steal from others they are one and the same!

The first time I heard a guy mention #1, I was offended. Didn't know him,
thought it was an attack on religion.

20 years later I have adopted his policy, (and the veteran one) fully.

Veteran status has become virtue signalling for too many.
Well remember knowing guys for quite some time before finding
out they had served. Some, were highly decorated alumni from skirmishes
In Europe or various parts of Asia. Only mentioned it in passing.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Whats the big deal?

Patriot.

Allegedly

[img]https://ibb.co/G71VPFJ[/img]
I have never tried their covfefe, but I peruse posts by members of the Special Operations community, whose intellect and service to their country I hold in very high regard. Many served with or during Hafer's time in service and others in the organization. This intel they come up with is rather damaging to BRCC! Phuque BRCC!
No experience with BRCC but being veteran owned doesn't automatically qualify for getting my business. I'm a veteran and how does that make me completely trustworthy to those who don't know me or anything about me?
FBRC.

Compared to “woke” businesses?
BRCC can pound sand.

These guys have always given the term Veteran Owned Business a bad name. They do a diservice to good Vets everywhere and the worst thing about BRCC and their chief officers is that they are all commie hypocrites and lying POSes. I know two guys who served with them, same battalion, same time frame ... one of them same company. The BRCC CEO is the equivalent of a used car salesman.

Mat was 2/75th ... I've been told he is a decent guy.

Iwdh Noelle Best though. I would try to knock the bottom outta that. Apparently several already have.
Who wrote that piece? Reads like a someone is stretching.

I've never had that coffee.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who wrote that piece?

I am going to guess that it was written by the person whose name appears at the bottom.
Originally Posted by Calvin

1) Nancy Pelosi
2) Lori Lightfoot

I'm glad there are other options.
I don’t drink coffee so it’s a non issue for me. I had a guy yesterday telling me about BRCC. Says the owners use the company to buy class 3 weapons for themselves. I thought that’s pretty cool but the fellow telling me this is kind of IQ challenged, So I don’t know if it’s true. On the topic of trusting people who use their religion or veteran status. If you have to tell me or purposely interject this status in random conversations. I don’t trust you. The fish on the back of vehicles, I call that a hypocrite fish. They tend to drive like complete Aholes. I guess they’re driving fast and offensive to be the first in line at church.
Not surprising.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
No experience with BRCC but being veteran owned doesn't automatically qualify for getting my business. I'm a veteran and how does that make me completely trustworthy to those who don't know me or anything about me?

Some people swallow the Kool-Aid and think John Kerry and Alexander Vindman are heroes. The Swift Boat veterans were right about Kerry.
Originally Posted by 348winchester
I don’t drink coffee so it’s a non issue for me. I had a guy yesterday telling me about BRCC. Says the owners use the company to buy class 3 weapons for themselves. I thought that’s pretty cool but the fellow telling me this is kind of IQ challenged, So I don’t know if it’s true. On the topic of trusting people who use their religion or veteran status. If you have to tell me or purposely interject this status in random conversations. I don’t trust you. The fish on the back of vehicles, I call that a hypocrite fish. They tend to drive like complete Aholes. I guess they’re driving fast and offensive to be the first in line at church.

Not that I disagree entirely but, just wondering, are we Veterans allowed to have Veteran Tags on our cars and/or our Regimental tag frames or maybe even a small regimental patch on our rear window or anything .... you know, without being a-holes or hypocrites or anything?

What about disabled vet tags? Also a no go? Probably just some PTSD bravo sierra huh? Don't trust'em. Spit on'em .... amirite?

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass pedo priests give all religion a bad name.

BTW, my Vet tag on my truck ... I wear it with pride, I expect no special treatment but I do admit that it has probably saved me from getting two tickets over the decades. Not to mention it has led to some really interesting discussions with fellow vets at times.

Yes there is a lot of qualifying in that message.

... it appears ...in our opinion ...It is our belief that ... what we believe to be ...what I would consider .... It is our conclusion that ... Furthermore, we believe ...which we believe...Are we really to believe ... Is it just a coincidence ... Not likely. We suspect ...It is our belief ...We would not be surprised if ....We believe ... is likely ... we contend ... make us believe ...as if appearing to .... I would deem this ... it appears ... I'm not sure ...It is hard to believe ... I find it hard to believe ...he dubs you ... he believes you to be. Odds are ... probably lost ...Personally, I'd be ... if I were you...This appears to be ...I believe it's best ... I believe ... likely caused.

That is an awful lot of opinion.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Notice I said businesses that BRAG about it (advertise it).
I try and judge people for today on their words and actions of today not their choice of bumper stickers or past service. Every group has its good folk and azzhats.
The few times I've tried their overpriced coffee, I was not impressed, regardless of what it cost, or the flag-waving "patriotism" of their ad copy. It doesn't surprise me that they might be in the same category as "Wounded Warrior Project", "Tunnel to Towers", "Red Cross", and quite a few other outfits who spend huge amounts of money on prime time TV advertising while providing little if any real support to the people they claim to be helping. TV time isn't cheap, and there's also usually a huge bite of the donations taken by "administrative costs".
Quote: Ralph Waldo Emerson "The more he talked of his honor the faster we counted our spoons"
Originally Posted by SCRooster

Not that I disagree entirely but, just wondering, are we Veterans allowed to have Veteran Tags on our cars and/or our Regimental tag frames or maybe even a small regimental patch on our rear window or anything .... you know, without being a-holes or hypocrites or anything?

What about disabled vet tags? Also a no go? Probably just some PTSD bravo sierra huh? Don't trust'em. Spit on'em .... amirite?

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass priests give all religion a bad name.

BTW, my Vet tag on my truck ... I wear it with pride, I expect no special treatment but I do admit that it has probably saved me from getting two tickets over the decades. Not to mention it has led to some really interesting discussions with fellow vets at times.

Put whatever you want on your car.

You see all kind of stuff on cars.

Nothing ever put on our cars except presidential campaign stuff.
It's there to make a statement. (Yep, even the 2000-2012 years🤤)

Any bumper sticker, it's either funny or making some statement.
Originally Posted by plumbum

... it appears ...in our opinion ...It is our belief that ... what we believe to be ...what I would consider .... It is our conclusion that ... Furthermore, we believe ...which we believe...Are we really to believe ... Is it just a coincidence ... Not likely. We suspect ...It is our belief ...We would not be surprised if ....We believe ... is likely ... we contend ... make us believe ...as if appearing to .... I would deem this ... it appears ... I'm not sure ...It is hard to believe ... I find it hard to believe ...he dubs you ... he believes you to be. Odds are ... probably lost ...Personally, I'd be ... if I were you...This appears to be ...I believe it's best ... I believe ... likely caused.

This reads like an essay on evolution.
Whos 1791 Management LLC and why should I care?
They look like nobodies.
What do the own, 5 shares?

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass priests give all religion a bad name.

No where in my post said anything about vets. My dad is a Nam vet. Has a Nam vet tag,has a Nam vet hat he wears. But he doesn’t start every conversation with “I’m a vet”. Never talks about it unless provoked or sees a fellow vet. But on the other side of the coin. The company I part time at uses the term Veteran in their name. No one in the company’s ownership is a vet. They are just a load of Muslim Ethiopians that are using the term to win contracts. Scum balls in my eyes. Hence why I only part time there. Never know when you may not get a pay check.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A lot of azzholes have been in the military as well as the honorable.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hmmmm, I didn't know that about myself!😁😁😁😁😁
I've never had their coffee and as the people who run it are far left, I'll not ever buy any.

Besides, Yuban works for me. grin

L.W.
BRC is run by a bunch of punks with that clown Mat Best being the worst. I wouldn't spend a dime on their overpriced coffee.

No real experience with 2), but plenty with 1).

All I can say is “Amen!”
LOVED BRCC "Red, White and Brew".

Then the price nearly doubled. 🤔

Then they discontinued that particular "blend". 😖

Then the ugly started raising it's head.

I had to quit 'em.
The damage they cause outside of their shareholders and corporate image is immeasurable to other legitimate companies.

There really needs to be some sort of oversight on charitable organizations and the percentage that should be required to paid to the causes they support. Paying CEO’s and staff outrageous salaries, bonuses and perks just so they don’t have to “waste” it by giving it to veterans or cancer research or others in need is criminal level abuse of the intent behind charities!
As I stated in a previous thread, a company should google search "SEC + <name of potential CFO>" before they hire a CFO. Iverson was a known bad actor long before he got to BRCC.
I don't know anything about BRCC as a company other than the public backlash they faced for anti-2A positions, but class action securities fraud cases are pretty much always bullcrap. I spent the first 15 years of my career as a lawyer working on securities offerings (IPOs and secondaries, never a SPAC though) and the way it usually worked is that everyone is happy as the stock goes up and when they stock goes down, for whatever reason, the class action (((vultures))) come out to try to pick the remaining bits of meat off the carcass.

It's not to say the claims are invalid, they just usually are filed in bad faith since the shareholders were more than happy to profit off of the alleged frauds right up to the point that the fraud hit their bottom line.
Hi Remsen.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The damage they cause outside of their shareholders and corporate image is immeasurable to other legitimate companies.

There really needs to be some sort of oversight on charitable organizations and the percentage that should be required to paid to the causes they support. Paying CEO’s and staff outrageous salaries, bonuses and perks just so they don’t have to “waste” it by giving it to veterans or cancer research or others in need is criminal level abuse of the intent behind charities!
Check out the Red Cross before you give. Not the place I would donate.
Hi Remsen.

Hi Mr. Jim!
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Whats the big deal?

Patriot.

Allegedly

[img]https://ibb.co/G71VPFJ[/img]

1. My comment was made in jest
2. A lot of well intending suckers voted for Obama in 2008
3. Yes their coffee is way over priced
4. Just don't buy their stuff if it bothers you so much.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Check out the Red Cross before you give. Not the place I would donate.

I significantly reduced the amount of volunteer work and donations back when Elizabeth Dole became the head of the Red Cross. I used to teach first aid and CPR regularly but became disgusted by their abuse.
Perhaps someone can educate me and show why they think BRCC is anti-2nd amendment? Sure, I see they came out as not wanting the business of the far right fringe after the capital riot. That doesn't surprise me and that doesn't bother me. After all, if that had been ANTIFA that had done it we would have all been rightfully calling for them to be tossed in jail. We conservatives are supposed to be the adults in the room. Hardly a "woke" position.

I look up his political campaign donations @ https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=evan+hafer and except for that one donation (and I assume it's the same guy) donating $500 to Obama 14 years ago it seems to align where many of us are. I suppose someone who wanted to look it up in corporate filings could find out how much money they actually donated to charity.

But on the stock issue from the OP, we're going to take the filing of a civil suit as some form of a guilty verdict? If it's true the SEC will be all over it. My wife was a former stock fraud investigator and if you think this gets ignored you're wrong. A filed civil suit matters squat when it comes to reality. Look at the slimy lawyers trying to sue gun mfgrs over the Buffalo murders. I choose to wait and see if it even makes it to court let alone a guilty verdict. Could it be? Sure, people try and pull stuff all the time but I see nothing in the OP to upset me just a lawyer doing lawyer things.

So, any actual evidence they're anti-2nd? I could of missed it but I haven't seen anything that makes me think so. Wife and I both also like BRC coffee. Had a nice big pot of Silencer Smooth this am.
I think they said they weren't sponsoring Kyle Rittenhouse and didn't condone what he did.

I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing. I would discourage my own son from placing himself in a terrible situation too.

Maybe there's more I don't know about. I do not care for the cringy videos that Matt best puts out.
Originally Posted by Pugs
Perhaps someone can educate me and show why they think BRCC is anti-2nd amendment? Sure, I see they came out as not wanting the business of the far right fringe after the capital riot. That doesn't surprise me and that doesn't bother me. After all, if that had been ANTIFA that had done it we would have all been rightfully calling for them to be tossed in jail. We conservatives are supposed to be the adults in the room. Hardly a "woke" position.

I look up his political campaign donations @ https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=evan+hafer and except for that one donation (and I assume it's the same guy) donating $500 to Obama 14 years ago it seems to align where many of us are. I suppose someone who wanted to look it up in corporate filings could find out how much money they actually donated to charity.

But on the stock issue from the OP, we're going to take the filing of a civil suit as some form of a guilty verdict? If it's true the SEC will be all over it. My wife was a former stock fraud investigator and if you think this gets ignored you're wrong. A filed civil suit matters squat when it comes to reality. Look at the slimy lawyers trying to sue gun mfgrs over the Buffalo murders. I choose to wait and see if it even makes it to court let alone a guilty verdict. Could it be? Sure, people try and pull stuff all the time but I see nothing in the OP to upset me just a lawyer doing lawyer things.

So, any actual evidence they're anti-2nd? I could of missed it but I haven't seen anything that makes me think so. Wife and I both also like BRC coffee. Had a nice big pot of Silencer Smooth this am.

Yeah...well Obama liked shotguns too apparently. He is therefore pro 2nd.

Can you think of legal reason why someone would offer a lot pf opinion rather than make an outright accusation?
any white dude who voted for obama is a traitor to their own kind & worthless human garbage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Can you think of legal reason why someone would offer a lot pf opinion rather than make an outright accusation?

Sure he's trying to avoid a defamation charge.
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
they talked $hit about kyle rittenhouse. BRCC is a woke company. and has been for 2+ years at least.

What $hit did they talk?

What $hit did they talk?
https://heavy.com/news/joe-rogan/black-rifle-coffee-cancel-culture-evan-hafer/

Basically said that Rittenhouse supporters were racist “Proud Boy types”

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business. If you believe anything printed in the NY times...

But then again I'm not a proud boy, I am a man.

Ps just drink folgers or maxwell house. It all tastes like schiet.

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY
Dude a young white man was protecting his uncle's business from real domestic terroists and child molesters in America trying to burn down cities and kill Americans. And he is labeled a s a "proud boy " now. The guys in BRCC got paid well to go overseas and shoot brown skinned muslims, who posed no threat to Americans, in fake war for our supposed security. Rittenhouse was paid nothing and arguably shot more dangerous enemies to America than the rich vets monetizing their military service at BRCC. Pretty friggin simple. As a vet I cant stomach their fake patriot shirt to sell mediocre coffee.

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business. If you believe anything printed in the NY times...

What $hit did they talk?

If that triggers you, ok I guess. Sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with any political party, which is smart for business.

Yeah, triggered.GFY

My problem with him is that he built a brand catering to supporters of the 2a, and when the 2a was excercised and came under yet another attack, he showed his true colors.

Hey, if you want to support a fake Vet-Bro hipster who is portraying a certain image but is truthfully a different person who is using that image to fleece the ignorant people thinking that they’re supporting a good cause, then I say again, GFY

1. I don't buy brcc products
2. Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for putting himself in a schiet situation (his mom is retarded frankly)
3. Brcc had nothing to do with Rittenhouse
4. They do make cringy content
5. I hope you don't shop pretty much anywhere or buy anything since you're so principled no corporation lives up to your highly esteemed demands.

Get phugged clown. Lol triggered by a coffee company.....how soft

I will say that it's pretty clear that Evan hafer owns and uses firearms. He also hunts. I don't know the guy, but I don't lose any sleep over his opinions either.

What $hit did they talk?

Seriously….the name Black Rifle Coffee Company and their targeted customer base isn’t a clue

What $hit did they talk?

Yeah, triggered.GFY

2. Kyle Rittenhouse was foolish for putting himself in a schiet situation (his mom is retarded frankly)
5. I hope you don't shop pretty much anywhere or buy anything since you're so principled no corporation lives up to your highly esteemed demands.

I will say that it's pretty clear that Evan hafer owns and uses firearms. He also hunts. I don't know the guy, but I don't lose any sleep over his opinions either.

1. Numbering your responses is narcissistic.
2. I don’t care if Rittenhouse was foolish, he was legally correct.
3. BRCC wasn’t, until Evan Hafer opened his pie hole. His secretly anti position would have been kept secret if he’d have shut up after the t-shirt pic emerged.
4. Don’t care
5. My shopping habits are irrelevant. However at least I know what’s going on around me.

If you genuinely think I’m triggered by a coffee company, and that is what this conversation is really about, you’re even stupider than I gave you credit for.

He hunt and has guns- OMG what a stud and hero for the Constitution!!!

Fugging clown indeed.
According BRCC you're a Neo Facist

What $hit did they talk?

Yeah, triggered.GFY

3. BRCC wasn’t, until Evan Hafer opened his pie hole. His secretly anti position would have been kept secret if he’d have shut up after the t-shirt pic emerged.
4. Don’t care
5. My shopping habits are irrelevant. However at least I know what’s going on around me.

If you genuinely think I’m triggered by a coffee company, and that is what this conversation is really about, you’re even stupider than I gave you credit for.

Fugging clown indeed.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
They look like nobodies.

https://www.actuariale.com/

What $hit did they talk?

Yeah, triggered.GFY

4. Don’t care

Fugging clown indeed.

All this libtard-esque rage over a simple statement. They didn't sponsor Rittenhouse and didn't want to make a dollar off the incident.

Gasp! Shock and horror! Lol you are a clown.

Instead of going full libtard, just chill out and buy regular coffee. I'm sure the executives at folgers support Rittenhouse lol

We'll see how this lawsuit shakes out. Definitely not looking good for brcc though (on face value)
I don’t like black rifles, BRCC coffee, and especially posing chumps like these clowns.

GFY
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
They look like nobodies.

https://www.actuariale.com/

They still look like a bunch of nobodies, if not scammers themselves.

Let me know when Blackrock, or someone similar files suit against BRC.
CEO is a conceited douche. Listen to him talk. They’re sheisters who sought to cash in and make a buck with a brand then showed their real colors when it counted. I hope they go bankrupt and are left destitute.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
CEO is a conceited douche. Listen to him talk. They’re sheisters who sought to cash in and make a buck with a brand then showed their real colors when it counted. I hope they go bankrupt and are left destitute.
+A hunnert
Like a company calling themselves Ribeye LLC. Then come out as peta supporting vegans. Unless you were trained by .gov to eat steak, or maybe have the right dietary training at an approved outfit. Then you can too. But for the dirty plebes? Pffftt. Just give me your money and STFU.

Sorry not sorry. Chumps are the only ones buying their coffee now.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
+A hunnert
Agreed
So many go heels up for just the lamest marketing. Black Rifle Coffee? Patronizing enough to raise an eyebrow. One would think. There is plenty of fantastic coffee out there harvested, fermented, roasted and distributed by honest folks happy to make a living by not apple-polishing some patriotic hook. Just standing on the mastery of their craft and trade. Why do people continue to do business with scum?
I stopped my BRCC subscription years ago. Went to another veteran owned company out of traverse city area. Much better customer service.

Coffee is better also

Agreed.

There's no way BRC should have a valuation in the multiple $billions.
© 24hourcampfire