Home
Posted By: ironbender Preakness - 05/22/22
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/preakness-stakes-2022-early-voting-epicenter-triple-crown
Posted By: ironbender Re: Preakness - 05/22/22
Early Voting won the 2022 Preakness Stakes at the Pimlico Race Course on Saturday, overcoming scorching temperatures and favorite Epicenter.

Trailing in the middle of the pack for most of the race, Early Voting pulled ahead through the final stretch – winning it by just 1 ¼ lengths ahead of Epicenter, the runner-up at the Kentucky Derby earlier this month.

No interest in the Preakness since there will not be a triple crown winner this year?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Preakness - 05/22/22
Will Rich Strike be running? They pulled him out of the Preakness. I’d like to see if he can come from the back again or if that was a fluke.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Preakness - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Will Rich Strike be running? They pulled him out of the Preakness. I’d like to see if he can come from the back again or if that was a fluke.
Preakness was yesterday. Rich Strike not in it. It was announced shortly after the derby that he would not run it.

Belmont to is June 11.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Preakness - 05/22/22
I meant to ask if he'd be running in the Belmont.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Preakness - 05/22/22
Who consumes more pharmceuticals- - - - - -thoroughbred horses or bicycle racers?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Preakness - 05/24/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I meant to ask if he'd be running in the Belmont.
Being the longest of the big three, my guess is yes.

Haven’t heard and don’t really follow closely.
Posted By: JakeDog Re: Preakness - 05/24/22
They say he will run Belmont.
© 24hourcampfire