Home
Posted By: Terryk Piggy bank guess, results - 05/22/22
I went to walmart to use the coinstar machine, in hopes of an Amazon gift card. Anyway there is a sign on it saying to get customer care to help use. So I go to customer care and the guy hits some buttons to ask for cash. I think it was 11.9% fee for cash. I told the guy I did not want to lose 12%, so a gift card was preferable with no fee.
So he said wait a minute, talked a manager, and he said he could count it on their machine for cash. I said OK, and he disappeared in the back room. He had a receipt with the coin count, but I don't know if some went missing...... Seemed a bit low. It was about 15 pounds, since I added more.
I'll post the results in a bit.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...7227375/re-piggy-bank-guess#Post17227375
Teaseā€¦
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Piggy bank guess, results - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by Terryk
I went to walmart to use the coinstar machine, in hopes of an Amazon gift card. Anyway there is a sign on it saying to get customer care to help use. So I go to customer care and the guy hits some buttons to ask for cash. I think it was 11.9% fee for cash. I told the guy I did not want to lose 12%, so a gift card was preferable with no fee.
So he said wait a minute, talked a manager, and he said he could count it on their machine for cash. I said OK, and he disappeared in the back room. He had a receipt with the coin count, but I don't know if some went missing...... Seemed a bit low. It was about 15 pounds, since I added more.
I'll post the results in a bit.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...7227375/re-piggy-bank-guess#Post17227375

Come on Man..............

Fuggin nail biter.................
I gots to know.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Piggy bank guess, results - 05/22/22
793 pennies
173 nickles
387 dimes
476 quarters

I also got back a few foreign coins and a key. I think it was about 11.60 a pound.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Piggy bank guess, results - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by Terryk
793 pennies
173 nickles
387 dimes
476 quarters

I also got back a few foreign coins and a key. I think it was about 11.60 a pound.

trip to the fuel pumps eh ?
Posted By: Terryk Re: Piggy bank guess, results - 05/23/22
Bump for the curious on Monday.
© 24hourcampfire