Home
Posted By: 700LH Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/22/22
Exceptions do exist, I see Satans spawn is happily posting
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: NoDak Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/22/22
Yes. He created us all did he not?
LH,

A man posts the good news as Jesus did and you call him Satan's spawn. This is what Jesus says to your kind...

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."

Jesus'/ GOD'S Words carry more weight than the whole lot of Christ rejectors in the Fire.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Nope. No matter how bitchy they got, they were still our mommas. Oh, wait, my dyslexia took over, but it is still true.
RB
Posted By: Papag Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/23/22
They all started out that way……
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
LH,

A man posts the good news as Jesus did and you call him Satan's spawn. This is what Jesus says to your kind...

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God."

Jesus'/ GOD'S Words carry more weight than the whole lot of Christ rejectors in the Fire.
Just because we reject you as a charlatan and fraud does not mean we reject Christ.
Try again.
To answers, the question, yes.
Ak,

You rejected my message which IS CHRIST.
You think to justify yourself by putting me down?
What makes you 100% certain that you are going to heaven?
Posted By: Muffin Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/23/22
The answer is NO!..

John 8:44

Romans 8:14
Everyone except bicyclists.
mountebank

No. You conflate rejecting you with rejecting the “message” that you spread.

Charlatans the world over have used the good Lord’s name to sell their snake oil. You are no different.

Well i came upon a child of god.............

ya!

GWB
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/23/22
Ak,

I'm 100% certain that my odds of getting in are as good, or better, than yours.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ak,

I'm 100% certain that my odds of getting in are as good, or better, than yours.

No way Bullshit Bill makes it to heaven.

You would get there twice before that anti Christ cùnt.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Charlatans the world over have used the good Lord’s name to sell their snake oil. You are no different.

The Bible, when used a club, drives people away from its message. But some people just can't help themselves.
Originally Posted by plumbum

The Bible, when used a club, drives people away from its message. But some people just can't help themselves.
What do I have to sell?
I have freely received, so do i freely give.
It's all God's grace. You don't have to take it. Problem is that Reprobates try to keep others from getting it.

Your friend AK weasel is committed a bold faced lie.
You rejects won't call him out on that.
I challenge you. What does this gospel...my gospel cost you or anyone else???

I can use a club, or a bladed weapon and in a proper manner. The only weapons that Reprobate have are plastic spoons of boring gifs and railing false accusations.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

What do I have to sell?
It's all God's grace. You don't have to take it. Problem is that Reprobates try to keep others from getting it.

I can use a club, or a bladed weapon and in a proper manner. The only weapons that Reprobate have are plastic spoons of boring gifs and railing false accusations.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
Gas meter.
/quote]

Your gospel? No wonder you are rejected.

What a clown.

What do I have to sell?

That you think because you aren’t selling goods and services on here that you are immune to being called a snake oil salesman must be the pinnacle of idiocy.
I found out that HC teaches the jr boys at sunday school, he prefers to teach un-supervised. 😁
Originally Posted by mirage243
I found out that HC teaches the jr boys at sunday school, he prefers to teach un-supervised. 😁

Yep. He is a bit of a pedophile.

Like all the way.

Eat a little bald dick you pervert.
Ak,

I'm thinking DBT and mauserand9mm may have a better chance of salvation than you but then I don't understand your motives and pathology and for all I know the Lord may forgive you. For all I know Paul and Pilate may have repented and received salvation. I wonder if Judas may have been forgiven. He certainly exhibited remorse, confessed his wrong, and committed the ultimate in repentance.
To answer the posted question the answer is, "no". See Matthew 13.
Be on your guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.
Originally Posted by Ringman
To answer the posted question the answer is, "no". See Matthew 13.
Thank you.

I just read that again.
Good point.

☕🙂👍
Originally Posted by tater74
/quote]

Your gospel? No wonder you are rejected.

What a clown.
Tator

There's only one true gospel.
There's only One true Savior. He's my Savior. I can't speak for others except those who attack my posts certainly despise the message I present. He's my Savior and the author of the everlasting life that He promised to me.
I believe it and claim it as my own.
Paul preached it, believed it and claimed it as his own too.
It is the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Those who want it can have it, and those who don't can believe their own false gospel.

This is the gospel Paul said was his.
"Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

The guys that attack don't claim this gospel.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ak,

I'm thinking DBT and mauserand9mm may have a better chance of salvation than you but then I don't understand your motives and pathology and for all I know the Lord may forgive you. For all I know Paul and Pilate may have repented and received salvation. I wonder if Judas may have been forgiven. He certainly exhibited remorse, confessed his wrong, and committed the ultimate in repentance.

Remorse never was a reason for God to save from the literal hell Jesus described. Jesus is Salvation....the Only way. There's lots of remorse in hell. If remorse doesn't lead one to the Savior in faith, a thousand tears won't pay for sins.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Be on your guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.
I am and most go ignored.
They don't have an ounce of integrity or truth, so they think of the worse crimes their sick minds often think of and falsely accuse decent men of those. .

Ie Con man, reefer"man", mirage, bubba smoke a jay and others twice dead as the Bible describes.
They don't have an ounce of integrity or truth, so they think of the worse crimes their sick minds often think of and falsely accuse decent men of those. .

Ie Con man, reefer"man", mirage, bubba smoke a jay and others twice dead as the Bible describes.
Holy mother of dense.
Originally Posted by geedubya

Well i came upon a child of god.............

ya!

GWB

You beat me to it.
LMFAO!!!
Post his sunday " message" late in the day when he slinks out of his schitt floored cave thinking the coast is clear.

Still gets hammered for the lying azz preacher man of God con artist he is.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have a nice day Billy/Crappy Hamster !!!

No amount of spin and deflect you lay down is ever going to change the lying azz schit you have pulled on here since day 1 of your Billy/Crappy Hamster sockpuppet troll.
Admit nothing
Deny everything
Make counter accusations

Is not working out for you....

BTW....
This is just scratching the surface of your fantastical lies on here for one....

Can you tell us the story of 8yr old you putting 15 shots into one hole at 100yds with your stepdads 8mm Mauser 98 again.
Pleeeeeeease???

How about one of your ridiculous hand of God intervention near death stories .

Can you tell us one of those again???
Oh schit......

Look at that..

Its a post WW2 Sako semi customized 1939 K98.....

Holy schit....
Shoots full powered 196gr Eurotrashland hunting loads duplicating full power WW2 8mm loads and not anemic american loads.

My oh my... I wonder how it shoots off bags and a bench at 100yds for a 5' 11" 203 pd man with a little bit of shooting experience behind him on this rock under the worst of conditions at times..

Any respectable 8 year-old could shoot a 10-shot one hole group wit dat.

If you took the durn scope off.
Billy/Crappy Hamster my 98 seems GTG right???
Need your input about it!!!
Cause you da man.
The 8yr old rifleman!!!!!

Please forgive my mod 70 buck shot group..

Last fall was the 1st time since 2017 I have hunted with it.
It was copper cleaned with montana extreme back then before I put it up.
And the bore needs about 6 to 8 rds of copper build up before it settles in nicely and starts clover leafing groups.

But of course you realize all of this because of your huge experience base you have posted on here.
Like your advice concerning Sheep hunting boots for one small example.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Any respectable 8 year-old could shoot a 10-shot one hole group wit dat.

If you took the durn scope off.
I know right???

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Anxiously awaiting bible scripture condemnation of me and shooting advice by Billy/Crappy Hamster!!!!!

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣
Mehhh......

Geuss I will go jump in the shower and then go arrowhead hunting and call it a spring doing that.
Had some hard rain this weekend.
Might be some points on fields I been walking exposed again.
Check back in again on this thread later.
See if Billy/Crappy Hamster has any shooting advice or maybe even post a picture of anything rifle he has or any animal he has ever hunted and killed in his life....
🤣🤣🤣

Rest of you all have a 👍👍👍 day.
What do I have to sell?

Why don't you answer your own question? You might actually get some $$$ from people here if you'd come out and tell everyone who and what you really are... (Besides the most prolific troll the Campfire has ever had darken it's doors)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You keep ignoring this request. But you know that I know who and what you are.

You have many others fooled here, but not me.

Prove me wrong. I know who you are without a shadow of any doubt. You know I know.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What do I have to sell?

Why don't you answer your own question? You might actually get some $$$ from people here if you'd come out and tell everyone who and what you really are... (Besides the most prolific troll the Campfire has ever had darken it's doors)

Prove me wrong. I know who you are without a shadow of any doubt. You know I know.

How much was your "custom donation amount"? 🤣🤣
What do I have to sell?

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."[/size][/b]

Speaking of liars, you're the biggest one on the Fire, and everyone knows it.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Not lying. And you know it.

So, forget people here knowing who and what you are...

Let's just say for a minute your ministries followers and donors find out who and what you are here at the Fire.

How would they feel about your language here? Your constant homosexual remarks to members here, even when not warranted?

How would they view you if they saw your real photographs, and saw what a couple of your other sockpuppets have posted over the years?

Would they still consider you a man of God?

Let's just say for a minute your ministries followers and donors find out who and what you are here at the Fire.

How would they feel about your language here? Your constant homosexual remarks to members here, even when not warranted?

How would they view you if they saw your real photographs, and saw what a couple of your other sockpuppets have posted over the years?

Birds of a feather flock together, they are the same as him.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload image from mobile

LMFAO!!!!!

Just got back from arrowhead pitbull hill and beaver lake hill
Excellent morning!!!
Probably walked about 6 or 7 miles total.
Both fields AFAIC are played out now.
Gonna hit Labrador hill tommorow on more thought.
1 last go for the spring.

Khanarella just gave me a frago and said mow the lawn.
And a please was included..

Make a arrowhead thread in 2 or 3 hrs.

The unmerciful and totally warranted beatings on lying azz "preacher man of God" Billy/Crappy Hamster are👍👍👍👍👍

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣
Still no 8mm K98 mauser shooting advice from the
"15 into one hole Kid".....
Our very own dead eye 8yr old Carlos Hathcock....
Billy/Crappy Hamster.........

😔😔😔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by renegade50
Still no 8mm K98 mauser shooting advice from the
"15 into one hole Kid".....
Our very own dead eye 8yr old Carlos Hathcock....
Billy/Crappy Hamster.........

😔😔😔
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's gonna tell that story during his sermon on the sin of lying. What a piece of sheit. 🤣🤣
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/23/22
Is he for real Bill?
HC.

Are you Bill?
Bill.

Bill?
I bet that guy (in the video) is an incredible douchebag in real life
Yes, we are all children of God. Even Satan is a child of God – let me explain:

First, some definitions – when I call God my “Heavenly Father”, I acknowledge that He is the father of my spirit. And, as we are all His spirit children, we lived in Heaven with Him before this earth life began (Jeremiah 1:5 “before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee”).

One of his spirit children was Lucifer – called a “son of the morning” in the scriptures, meaning one of the greatest ones of the heavenly host. The name Lucifer comes from the Latin, and means “light bringer”. Like all of God’s spirit children, he was created perfect – and like all of God’s children, he had free will.

Lucifer’s pride led him to rebel against God – he convinced 1/3 of the spirits in heaven that he would make a better leader - and they fought against Michael and the rest of the heavenly host (Revelation 12:7-9) and lost. As punishment, they were tossed out of heaven and cast down to Earth. And as greater punishment, they were all denied the opportunity to be born into physical bodies (I have no specific scripture to reference here, but it sure makes sense to me with many scriptural references to demons seeking to possess other’s bodies).

From that time forward in the scriptures, Lucifer is referred to as Satan.

Those who sided with God and fought alongside Michael received the privilege of being born in a physical sense and living upon this earth. As a result, we are able to learn the lessons and have the experiences that only physical life can give us – the hard lessons and the easy ones, the wonderful with the bitter. We share with Abraham the right to have seed, to love and nurture children and be part of a family, to be resurrected with a perfected body and someday to rejoin our Father in heaven eternally.

Satan will never have that, and being frustrated in accomplishing his plan of domination, is eternally angry and jealous of all of us. He takes his revenge by trying to ruin God’s plan for us, using lies and deceptions to make evil and destruction seem “fun” and gratifying.

Just like Lucifer, we have free will. We can accept Jesus, we can ignore him, or we can side with Satan who tries to convince us that being and doing good is a straitjacket, and true freedom consists of taking drugs, loving money more than loving your neighbor and licentious living – all things that will end up with us in chains, morally or literally.

And as for John 8:42, “Ye are of your father, the devil…”, it makes sense to me that it means a person who has chosen in this earthly life to side with Satan, and accepted him as his “father” – just as someone who does evil can be called a “devil”.

That’s it. That’s what I believe. We all live our lives and make our choices. We have great times and hard times, obstacles to overcome and hardships to bear as lessons to learn and experiences to have that we could have had no other way except to have a physical life. We are promised that it will all be worth it. We are promised that our eternal reward will far, far exceed anything we could even imagine here on earth.

And we are promised that when this life is over and we receive our perfected physical body, “not a hair on your head will be lost”. I’m really looking forward to that one!
Happy Camper,
I was going to attempt to save you from yourself, but it looks like I'm too late. Sometimes when fishing we need to change bait for better success, other times we should just leave. I believe the later applies in this case.
Gaschekt,

What do you offer instead?
czech1022,

Your speculation was fun to read. Do you belong to a group who teach this or, like me, you came up with your beliefs by yourself?
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
Happy Camper,
I was going to attempt to save you from yourself, but it looks like I'm too late. Sometimes when fishing we need to change bait for better success, other times we should just leave. I believe the later applies in this case.

If you can convince that mf'er to leave for good you'll be a CF hero.
Gas c,

The Lord has saved me.
I need no one else to save me.

I spoke the truth and Bartender just made up a bunch of lies as is his service to his father, the Devil. He's just passing out drinks of false witness to his spiritual brothers as they toast.

He and a few others are fitting examples of those that Jesus called son of the Devil.

This is a good example that not everyone is a child of God.
Still no advice about how I can put 15 shots into 1 hole with my POS K98???
Bummer...
😔😔😔

Just like you did when you was 8 yrs old with your stepdads 98.

The Ole 15 into one hole at 100yds Kid...

Was twinky the kid their watching you shoot also???

Well since you dont wanta talk about your markmanship prowess when you was 8...

Can you tell us how a vision of charcoal from God saved your life when your girlfriend tried to poison you???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gas c,

The Lord has saved me.
I need no one else to save me.

I spoke the truth and Bartender just made up a bunch of lies as is his service to his father, the Devil. He's just passing out drinks of false witness to his spiritual brothers as they toast.

He and a few others are fitting examples of those that Jesus called son of the Devil.

This is a good example that not everyone is a child of God.
^^^^^^^^^

Camper,
I understand what you're trying to do, but the means being employed to affect the desired outcome are genuinely awful. It is my sincere recommendation to cease from this type of behavior immediately. The fish aren't biting. They're flying out of the water the bait stinks so bad. Christ himself did not conduct himself in this manner in this context. Yes he had detractors and antagonists to deal and outright enemies who sought his demise, but he always knew what he was doing and was always in control. He could make people thirsty. Get them to ask questions naturally. Never flew off the handle. Didn't write in all bold caps letters. Everyone who met him usually walked away in amazement. Somehow I'm not getting that feeling here. The instance we resort to explaining who or what we think we are it's over- done. Need a different modus operendi, and a little quiet time to think about this.
Christ himself did not conduct himself in this manner in this context.

Correct.

Christ also wasn't a troll here for the past 15 years with a list of sockpuppets longer than your leg.

The reason HC posts in this manner is that he's simply a troll. Trolls enjoy the attention they get. They thrive on it, even though people respond in a negative manner to about everything they post.

Looking back on HC's posts, one can only conclude that he's just a troll, and really has no message to deliver here beyond that.

Pretty much everyone has him figured out now, and the way the Fire works with "self moderating" by the members, it's clear that HC will never change, and the people who have him figured out will not relent. Not in the least.

HC knows this, and has probably already put in place several more sockpuppets to continue harassing the members of this forum as he has done the past 15 years.

As a Christian myself, and raised into that by good people and being a member of a church from youth, I know the difference. I never, ever get involved in religion or those topics here. But HC's deception is more than I can abide, when I know with 100% confidence that he's a long time troll on here with very contrary values a Christian would possess.

I personally don't trash religions, no matter what they may be. But I do have an expectation that if someone is throwing something in my face in the name of God, then they should practice what they preach.

HC doesn't come close. He's a fake and a troll. Nothing more.

Correct.

Christ also wasn't a troll here for the past 15 years with a list of sockpuppets longer than your leg.

The reason HC posts in this manner is that he's simply a troll. Trolls enjoy the attention they get. They thrive on it, even though people respond in a negative manner to about everything they post.

Looking back on HC's posts, one can only conclude that he's just a troll, and really has no message to deliver here beyond that.

Pretty much everyone has him figured out now, and the way the Fire works with "self moderating" by the members, it's clear that HC will never change, and the people who have him figured out will not relent. Not in the least.

HC knows this, and has probably already put in place several more sockpuppets to continue harassing the members of this forum as he has done the past 15 years.

As a Christian myself, and raised into that by good people and being a member of a church from youth, I know the difference. I never, ever get involved in religion or those topics here. But HC's deception is more than I can abide, when I know with 100% confidence that he's a long time troll on here with very contrary values a Christian would possess.

I personally don't trash religions, no matter what they may be. But I do have an expectation that if someone is throwing something in my face in the name of God, then they should practice what they preach.

Excellent post RBB, one of tbe best ever written on the CF.
czech1022,

Your speculation was fun to read. Do you belong to a group who teach this or, like me, you came up with your beliefs by yourself?

Ringman: probably most of what I wrote came from my church - the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. But some, I'm sure, is my speculation because although I value truth above all, I use logic (which can be imperfect) to fill in the missing or fuzzy parts.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/24/22

Correct.

Excellent post RBB, one of tbe best ever written on the CF.

Amen!
The fish aren't biting. They're flying out of the water the bait stinks so bad.

That's not the bait, it's Happy.
Well....
Since BillyJason/Crappy Hamster doesn't wanna seem to share any marksmanship advice concerning 8mm 98,s..

Perhaps you can give me some advice on this simple touch up of a tru oil finish.
Its already been hit with 600 and 800 on the old tru oil finish
Sans checkering....
Days ago.

And has received 2 wiping coats earlier today.
Let it dry 2 days
Light sanding again, mineral spirits scrub and rinse and 2 more coats.
Repeat up to 5 or 6 sessions over the next couple of weeks.

Pleeease BillyJason/Crappy Hamster since your a expert in everything from Alphabet Soup to Zoology.

Surely you got some tips that will help me out.

👍👍👍👍👍
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/25/22
We are all God's children. Unfortunately many grow up to be Satan's adults.

Correct.

Very spot on Barry!
Camper,
I understand what you're trying to do, but the means being employed to affect the desired outcome are genuinely awful. It is my sincere recommendation to cease from this type of behavior immediately.

Others gave the similar recommendations.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...Community_To_Stedfast_Baptist_Church.mp4

Not gonna happen.
I never started out trying to please the haters and reprobates who claimed to believe Christ, but denied Him to others.
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God. I would be committing a grave sin to befriend these types. Are we greater than one of the most virtuous kings ever recorded? God is not a respecter of persons. You may want to consider this...

"Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."

...Then get saved.

V
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God.

So, in a thread titled "Is everyone a child of God" you are condemning members here as the"enemies of God."

Does that about sum it up?
Pathetic...
Bouncing off another proven dumbazz for relevance on here.
Grasping at straws for attention...

Im still waiting on any 8mm K98 advice from the "Mr 15 into 1 Kid"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Camper,
I understand what you're trying to do, but the means being employed to affect the desired outcome are genuinely awful. It is my sincere recommendation to cease from this type of behavior immediately.

Others gave the similar recommendations.

Not gonna happen.
I never started out trying to please the haters and reprobates who claimed to believe Christ, but denied Him to others.
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God. I would be committing a grave sin to befriend these types. Are we greater than one of the most virtuous kings ever recorded? God is not a respecter of persons. You may want to consider this...

"Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."

...Then get saved.

V

Hahaha, you replying to your own sock puppet?

Ask Gaschezk what he thinks about Billy Graham sitting in Hell.
There's over a thousand members who need the love of Christ. Those are the ones that I am interested in, Not these enemies of God.

So, in a thread titled "Is everyone a child of God" you are condemning members here as the"enemies of God."

No, just you and a handful of others. You condemn yourselves.

Everyone else are the children of men who simply need to do what God says in the Bible verses quoted in the links below to be His son.
Was Billy Graham a child of God?

Or just you and a few of your dumbass RUBES? What about Alex Jones and Dr Mercola?

Everyone else are the children of men who simply need to do what God says in the Bible verses quoted in the links below to be His son.

I don't think I'll let an anonymous troll pass judgement on anyone here today.

That's quite a bit above your pay scale.

Dumbass.
I wanna see a pic of a snow seal smeared rain coat....
That would be priceless.....
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

With a wide putty knife... laugh
Please, just shut the hell up!
Camper,
Just because someone tells a lie doesn't mean they're a child of the devil. If one of your children are caught in a lie is this how you treat them? Shouldn't we guide them to the truth so they can acknowledge the truth and recover themselves from error? Father Abraham had a slight problem with the truth from time to time. Said his wife was his sister when he felt threatened. God himself had to come down from Heaven and rescue his lying child. How about judge not least we be judged? Moreover we aren't given the knowledge of who is an who is not a child of God. The whole creation is waiting for the revelation of the sons of God, so we don't know who they are yet. We've been told to bless and curse not, and be patient to all men, and even *gasp* love our enemies. Tall order for sure, but the Lord is at hand and is waiting at the door.

...Then get saved.
V

What does "Shouldest thou" mean?
Camper,
Father Abraham had a slight problem with the truth from time to time. Said his wife was his sister when he felt threatened.

Before you "condemn" someone for lying you should read the whole story. He did marry his sister.

As far as judging someone, Christians have an obligation to. Read the whole sermon Jesus spoke. You can find it in Matthew chapters five through seven. While you're at it consider Jesus' Word, "Judge with righteous judgment." This is found in John.
Before you "condemn" someone for lying you should read the whole story. He did marry his sister.[/quote]

Well..only partially correct. Sarah was actually Abraham's half sister. In another of his entanglements he explained the situation further as being the daughter of his father but not the daughter of his mother. Back to school with you!

...Then get saved.
V

Good question. " Thou " in Elizabethan is singular for "you", whereas "ye and you" are addressed to more than one person. That clarity was lost to our contemporary dialect. It's clarified now by context and rules of grammer.

I would paraphrase," Should you help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon you from the LORD."

The context was the King of Judah, Jehosaphat, who befriended and made an alliance with the wicked Kind Ahab of Israel. Ahab hated God's true prophets and consulted his wife's pagan preachers instead. They flattered King Ahab, but God's prophets spoke His Word without fear or sugarcoating.
Jehosaphat was very honorable, but angered God by his affiliation with the Ahab. God hated Ahab and decided that even Jehoshaphat would suffer judgement because of his alliance with an enemy of God.
Sorry I forgot to put the address on. Context starts in 2 Chronicles 18 and my quote was that of God's preacher to King Jehoshaphat in 19:2.

https://thekingjamesversionbible.com/2-chronicles-18

I have no problem with those who have a different opinion to mine concerning Bible interpretation. Few people agree 100%. However, those enemies of God who threatened to destroy my life, falsely accused me of crimes and constantly troll in their attempts to keep me from posting the grace of God, have our Lord to contend with.

https://thekingjamesversionbible.com/acts-4

We know that we aught to obey God rather than men.
☕🙂👍📖

[b]No, just you and a handful of others. You condemn yourselves.

Please explain what it is that we're doing to condemn ourselves.

V

It appears you’re not witnessing in a very “loving way”. Avoid foolish debates. They are unproductive. Titus 3:9

Your accusations are divisive and combative. The gospel of Jesus unites; it doesn’t divide. Your bullying, accusatory tactics are destructive, and you are diverting, dividing, and destroying, which is what Satan wants.

Speaking of children of God, scripture says to “Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless children of God.” Philippians 2:14-15
I have no problem with those who have a different opinion to mine concerning Bible interpretation.

Well, that's mighty white of you.
Whitetail's got it so backwards that he doesn't know if he's coming or going.

These are calls from a group that blew up a church facility and he thinks that the pastor should shut up and just preach underground so as to not offend the haters??? They aaccused the church just like WT just said that I'm the accuser.
There's a big difference between those who disagree with my messages as refered to in the Scripture above, and the Reprobates.

Some of you read the thread that I posted the other week and know about this.

Here are a few of their loving messages.

Are you going to answer my question?

[b]No, just you and a handful of others. You condemn yourselves.

If you are rejecting God’s Gift of His Son you are condemning yourself.
If I had to pick between the devil and HappyCramper, I'm going with the devil.
Ringman, I'm not rejecting anything except "happy camper."

But he does seem to conflate the two, I'll concede that point.

And the question was not for you to answer. Unless you want to tell me I'm condemning myself. Is that what you're saying?
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

That's funny.

...Then get saved.
V

It means Happy Crappy is full of shìt.
Hahaha
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

...Then get saved.
V

It means Happy Crappy is full of shìt.

laugh

I think lots more are figuring that out.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/26/22

Hey Crappy, could we please get an updated Reprobate list? It's been awhile since the last revision.
Don't forget to add Billy Graham!
The answer is no. This is the last time I'll reply to your threads. How do you know Billy Graham is in hell? How can you condemn a man when you don't know what's in his heart? Are you God? I think not. Stop being self righteousness
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/26/22
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

He does a sweet vehicle wrap as well!

7/4/20 – (HC on vinyl truck wrap and his method for a sweet ride.)
"That's why I'm doing my own.
I like my own camo best. Got a bunch of camo fabric for clothing.
I plan to bond it to my car, then do a couple of clear coats until satisfied with the results."
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Hey Crappy, could we please get an updated Reprobate list? It's been awhile since the last revision.

Well, we know you, me, and Rene is on it, I'd love to know who else. 🤣🤣🤣
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

I plan to bond it to my car, then do a couple of clear coats until satisfied with the results."

Oh no, I missed this one. I bet that sheit is sweet !!!
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

His CAR?

Whoever heard of camo wrapping a Yugo? laugh

Retard still has me on ignore.

Possibly me, I hope that guy gets arse cancer !
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Possibly me, I hope that guy gets arse cancer !

Yea, that'd be a real blessing. 🤣
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

If I had to pick between happy camper and a pile of dog shìt I'm not sure which I'd go with.

Or if I could tell the difference.
Before you "condemn" someone for lying you should read the whole story. He did marry his sister.

Well..only partially correct. Sarah was actually Abraham's half sister. In another of his entanglements he explained the situation further as being the daughter of his father but not the daughter of his mother. Back to school with you![/quote]

I have grandchildren who have the same dad but different moms. They speak of their siblings with out saying, "This is my half sister." They are not trying to deceive. They don't seem to give it any thought.
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Posted By: duke61 Re: Is Everyone a Child of God? - 05/28/22
Not everyone is a child of God, only those why accepted Him as their Savior

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12
© 24hourcampfire