Home
I don't have to wait for the entire evidence to come out, I've seen enough to make a judgement. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll apologize, but I ain't wrong.

If little Salvador had been doing 60 in a 55, you can bet the Donut Patrol would have handled his ass right away, no questions asked, letter of the law, we got this sheit. But let the little sheithead go to the elementary school to shoot it up and the coward comes out in 'em. Stand around for at least 40 minutes and probably closer to an hour. Same as it is around here, don't roll through that 4 way, don't go 6 over or we got your ass, but they know where all the dope is and all the thievers, but they're scared and ain't gonna do sheit about em.

They do need you to "back the blue" though, appreciate their service, and give em free meals at all the local eating joints. They aren't gonna lose their pension for you, and most of em ain't gonna risk their lives either. There are still some good ones, but they're few and far between.

I'm beyond pissed that these children were inside that school for an hour with that maniac, while the Donut Brigade was just standing around outside.
It's actually the opposite around here for the last 10 years. In the past 2 MPH over through town would get you the blue light special. Someone figured out a new source of revenue I guess. Heck you can run 15 over all day every day an never even see a patrol car.
I have read accounts of four different bystanders, who said cops waited around for 40 minutes or more prior to entry. The citizens were yelling at the cops to go in, but they stood there. I believe these reports. Same thing happened in Broward Co. Fla a few years back. And the main Chicken Cop of Broward retired the next week on full pension of $105K.

At least, he went home safely at the end of his shift.
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?
If this is all true. And many of us have made post on it in ways.

They need to be held accountable from boots on the ground to supervisor levels who made the decision.

Beginning to almost smell like Broward county in ways....

40 min lapse is really fuuucked up.....
Originally Posted by JakeDog
Was he shooting one every 2 minutes, or did he shoot them all in the first minute or two?

Does that really make a difference? Seems to me that if you take an oath to protect and serve, you need to protect and serve. And if that means going in as soon as you arrive on the scene to make sure he's not shooting any more children, that's what you took an oath to do.

Wtf difference does that make?
Has The Real Hawk and Happy PantsShîtter identified the crisis actors yet?

Is Alex Jones going to stick his fat neck out on this one too?
One sheriff's deputy had a daughter who was killed in there.

If you want to call him up and Monday Morning scorch him for not doing more, I'm sure I can get you his phone number...

Do you also want the phone numbers for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If you want to call him up and Monday Morning scorch him for not doing more, I'm sure I can get you his phone number...

Do you also want the phone numbers for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?

I feel for them, but justify for me standing around for an hour while this went on. Evidently not just one, but many of them.
Originally Posted by mirage243

I feel for them, but justify for me standing around for an hour while this went on. Evidently not just one, but many of them.

For one, you don't know that happened.

The media is always honest and unbiased right? Especially where cops are concerned. Right?

I think I'll give the real story a day or two to come out before I start letting my mouth cash checks my ass can't cover.
I see the moronic threads persist. Spelling and grammar, ignoring the facts the ones shown as "standing around for an hour" had nothing to do with it as other officers were already engaged and of course "the doughnut chaser" invective make for good spoor.. And of course, there is the logical, non-estrogen based decision to wait until all the facts were out.
I have heard reports of "many" LEO's who were shot and wounded but never heard just how many and under what circumstances.
It appears that they engaged the shooter when he wrecked the pickup but stopped short of actually shooting him. They also made no effort to protect the school before he got there; though they were starting from the same place. GD

Doesn’t matter. Can’t stop the bleeding standing outside.
Originally Posted by greydog
I have heard reports of "many" LEO's who were shot and wounded but never heard just how many and under what circumstances.

I did see one who said he had a hole shot through his hat.
I would not want the job.
Police Waited Outside Despite Pleas For Action

Police who responded to the Texas school massacre have been accused of being “unprepared” and failing to respond quickly enough after the shooter opened fire.

Onlookers said they had to urge officers to move into the Uvalde primary school as the AR-15-wielding assailant gunned down two teachers and 19 pupils.

The father of 10-year-old victim Jacklyn Cazares said he even suggested he could go in himself with other bystanders as he was frustrated police were not doing it themselves.

Details are starting to emerge of the attack and the 18-year-old shooter behind it, who has been named as Salvador Ramos.

Ramos barricaded himself inside a classroom before killing the fourth-grade students at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde on Tuesday.

The suspect, with no known criminal history or history of mental illness, was shot dead by an officer on the scene after about 60 minutes

LINK
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I would not want the job.

You would make a great Do-Nothing bailiff in Chancery Court
I sure hope that is not the case. They key points here are how long after entry did the resident "School Resource Officer" (SRO)take to engage and what was the timeline from initial breaching, engagement by the SRO and final kill shot by the Border Patrol Officer who took a crease to his melon.. Only then would a comment be valid.
It sure takes the focus off the Kaitlin Marie Armstrong case where those hard workin' Texas cops let her walk away from the murder of cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson.

Took them a few days but they finally figured out she stepped on a plane at the local airport and flew to New York.

They still ain't found her so I guess she's good as gone forever.

LINK
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I sure hope that is not the case. They key points here are how long after entry did the resident "School Resource Officer" (SRO)take to engage and what was the timeline from initial breaching, engagement by the SRO and final kill shot by the Border Patrol Officer who took a crease to his melon.. Only then would a comment be valid.

Reports are that he was engaged by SRO before he ever made it inside, after he crashed his vehicle, and somewhere around an hour later he was shot by BP.

Was the grammar and spelling ok?

Reports are that he was engaged by SRO before he ever made it inside, after he crashed his vehicle, and somewhere around an hour later he was shot by BP.

Was the cop shot?
[

Except for the comma after the word "and". smile

PS: If your OP turns out to be correct, I will overlook any further grammar transgressions AND apologize...
https://radaronline.com/p/frustrated-parents-debated-storming-texas-school-to-stop-shooter/

'Let’s Rush In Because The Cops Aren’t Doing Anything': Frustrated Parents Debated STORMING Texas School To Stop Shooter

Newly released footage from Tuesday’s tragedy at a Texas elementary school shows frantic parents yelling at law enforcement officials and debating whether or not to enter the school themselves to stop the active shooter, Radar has learned.

On Tuesday, as an active shooter murdered 19 children and 2 adults at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, frustrated parents were outside fighting with police and questioning why the authorities were not inside the elementary school stopping the gunman.

“What are you doing? Get inside the building!” one angry parent can be heard screaming.

“They're trapped inside!” another parent shouts as screams of panic reverberate in the background.

Although it is not known what time this newly released footage was taken, the first 911 call reporting the tragic shooting was at 11:32am, and the shooter was not killed until 1pm, suggesting the tragedy lasted nearly two hours before law enforcement officials were successfully able to stop the rampage.

Recent reports also revealed that Customs and Border Patrol agents who first arrived to the scene struggled to stop the shooter because they couldn’t obtain the key to the classroom where the shooting was taking place.

By the time the agents successfully stopped the shooter, 21 people were already dead.

“Let's just rush in because the cops aren't doing anything like they are supposed to,” Javier Cazares, whose 10-year-old daughter Jacklyn was killed in the shooting, said. “More could have been done. They were unprepared.”

“There was at least 40 lawmen armed to the teeth but didn't do a darn thing until it was far too late,” he continued. “The situation could've been over quick if they had better tactical training, and we as a community witnessed it firsthand.”

As RadarOnline.com reported, an 18-year-old since identified by police as Salvador Ramos entered the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas and opened fire shortly after 11:30am.

When Ramos was killed nearly two hours later, 19 children and 2 adults had been killed.

"It is believed that he abandoned his vehicle, then entered into the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde with a handgun, and he may have also had a rifle," Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement following the attack.
Almost as if it were planned.🤫
Not sure what happened there, but when there was a threat here a couple years ago it was all hands on deck, snipers on the roof the works.

https://magicvalley.com/news/local/...4251d7b-8ebb-5432-a37f-a5990356008c.html
40 lawmen, armed to the teeth, almost 2 hours. Hmmmmmmm, worse than I originally thought. I can't think of any good reason the parents and onlookers would lie about this, what is their motive to lie?
40 lawmen, armed to the teeth, almost 2 hours. Hmmmmmmm, worse than I originally thought. I can't think of any good reason the parents and onlookers would lie about this, what is their motive to lie?

Other than a misconception that IF (big if) they were unaware other officers were already inside, of course we should believe them. Like I've said, the timeline will tell the real story, except of course for the kook brigade's "almost as if it was planned" nonsense.

Other than a misconception that IF (big if) they were unaware other officers were already inside, of course we should believe them. Like I've said, the timeline will tell the real story, except of course for the kook brigade's "almost as if it was planned" nonsense.

Yea, I don't buy into the "it was planned" nonsense.
Apparently you haven't got the memo- ALL cops are heroes.

#frontlineheroes
#homebysuppertime
https://defiantamerica.com/live-str...-pinned-down-to-stop-them-from-reacting/

Unconscionable tragedy struck the once-quiet community of Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday morning. Situated eighty miles west of San Antonio and just over fifty miles from the U.S.-Mexico border, Uvalde was a place hardly known to anyone outside the tiny Texas vicinity before yesterday.

However, in the span of a few minutes, the name has become synonymous with so many other fateful towns like Columbine and Sandy Hook.

Videos that surface this morning show angry parents that are begging the police to react and if they don’t do anything they wanted to let the parents react.

Frantic parents of the children murdered in their Texas school screamed at law enforcement officers to enter the school and discussed storming the building to rescue their kids, harrowing footage shows, as it emerged that the gunman was only stopped when authorities obtained a key to open the classroom door.

New footage shows the chaotic crowd outside the school, as heavily-armed sheriffs and law enforcement stand guard and hold them back – in one case, seemingly wrestling a panic-stricken woman to the ground and pinning her down.

‘What are you doing? Get inside the building!’ one person can be heard screaming.
Parents would have had to fight the armed police to get in and save their own children.

THAT is seriously fucqued up. Cops are NOT your friend.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
New footage shows the chaotic crowd outside the school, as heavily-armed sheriffs and law enforcement stand guard and hold them back – in one case, seemingly wrestling a panic-stricken woman to the ground and pinning her down.

‘What are you doing? Get inside the building!’ one person can be heard screaming.

Wow

Wow

Rio Grande Valley is a Democratic stronghold. The Uvalde school district defiantly said "No!!!" when a few people wanted to arm the teachers. Now, we see the results of letting Democrats running the show: dead children.

Unconscionable tragedy struck the once-quiet community of Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday morning. Situated eighty miles west of San Antonio and just over fifty miles from the U.S.-Mexico border, Uvalde was a place hardly known to anyone outside the tiny Texas vicinity before yesterday.

However, in the span of a few minutes, the name has become synonymous with so many other fateful towns like Columbine and Sandy Hook.

Videos that surface this morning show angry parents that are begging the police to react and if they don’t do anything they wanted to let the parents react.

Frantic parents of the children murdered in their Texas school screamed at law enforcement officers to enter the school and discussed storming the building to rescue their kids, harrowing footage shows, as it emerged that the gunman was only stopped when authorities obtained a key to open the classroom door.

Just my observations on that video.

It was way back in the parking lot and had police tape, and officers keeping frantic parents out of the crime scene. No shots were heard in the video, so it's probably after the shooting was over.

At what point do you think it's wise to let unarmed (or armed) emotional parents into a crime scene?

The officers in that video were simply keeping people away from the scene. Not hiding from any shooter.

Lets look who posted that video... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spike_Cohen

Wow

Just the fact the parents even had time to get there while he was still shooting is quite telling.

At least one shot can be heard in the beginning of this video.
Why would it matter who posted it. It is what it is. It's video.

Besides that, once again, you guys are eager to throw away another ally against government overreach and limiting of the constitution.

We will never win as long as someone has to be perfect to be on our side.

It was way back in the parking lot and had police tape, and officers keeping frantic parents out of the crime scene. No shots were heard in the video, so it's probably after the shooting was over.

At what point do you think it's wise to let unarmed (or armed) emotional parents into a crime scene?

The officers in that video were simply keeping people away from the scene. Not hiding from any shooter.

EXCELLENT post that will fall on blind eyes...SHALOM..
I'm beginning to think that the shooter should be dragged outside DEAD, ASAP, when these tragedies occur. Run his body up the nearest flagpole or tree and leave it there for the locals to use as a pinata.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Does that really make a difference? Seems to me that if you take an oath to protect and serve, you need to protect and serve. And if that means going in as soon as you arrive on the scene to make sure he's not shooting any more children, that's what you took an oath to do.

If that oath was upheld, we’d be in much better shape in this country. I think the death squad in Magnum Force had it right.

Wow

Rio Grande Valley is a Democratic stronghold. The Uvalde school district defiantly said "No!!!" when a few people wanted to arm the teachers. Now, we see the results of letting Democrats running the show: dead children.

Yep

40 angry Mexican women wouldn't have needed to wait 40 minutes for a key to get through that door.
Originally Posted by akasparky

Wow

Just the fact the parents even had time to get there while he was still shooting is quite telling.

At least one shot can be heard in the beginning of this video.

At what time mark in that video do you hear a shot? Maybe my hearing isn't what it used to be...

The first video of your post is nothing more than police securing the crime scene. All LEO's, even those close to the school bldg are not engaging anyone, and act as if all shooting is over, and are securing the scene for the upcoming investigation, and first responders to tend any wounded.

You cannot let a panicked public into a crime scene like that. They do nothing but fugg stuff up, and get in the way of first responders.

Maybe cops could have moved in sooner. I don't know. But these videos are nothing but securing the scene after the shooting.
Maybe cops could have moved in sooner. I don't know. But these videos are nothing but securing the scene after the shooting.

You have absolutely no possible way of knowing that from watching these videos.
If that were my kid in the school...and if the cops were to actually try to keep me from helping them...while the same cops refused to help the kids...

God have mercy on those guys because I will have none.

But until we know the facts we can't just start assuming.

Sure I do.

Look at all the cops who are close to the school bldg. They are all walking slowly away from the bldg., not dodging bullets or shooting at anything at all. Not even pointing weapons.

What would your body language be if the threat were still active?

Drink that KoolAid, boy. There's plenty more media crap to lap up where that came from.

Geez.

Sure I do.

Look at all the cops who are close to the school bldg. They are all walking slowly away from the bldg., not dodging bullets or shooting at anything at all. Not even pointing weapons.

Drink that KoolAid, boy. There's plenty more media crap to lap up where that came from.

Geez.

Good point

Sure I do.

Geez.

Excellent post.
My nephew is a cop in a large southwestern city (and, by the way, a Medal of Valor awardee), and we were talking about this today. He was amazed that any cop on the scene would wait around for orders under those circumstances. He assures me that he'd go in right away, whether or not he was the first on the scene, and he'd engage the shooter. He says his department's policy permits this, and doesn't require an officer to wait for backup, or orders from superiors, when lives are at risk, particularly children's lives.

PS My nephew has won two shooting engagements with armed perps in the six years he's been a cop.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My nephew is a cop in a large southwestern city (and, by the way, a Medal of Valor awardee), and we were talking about this today. He was amazed that any cop on the scene would wait around for orders under those circumstances. He assures me that he'd go in right away, whether or not he was the first on the scene, and he'd engage the shooter. He says his department's policy permits this, and doesn't require an officer to wait for backup, or orders from superiors, when lives are at risk, particularly children's lives.
Sound like a "real " cop !
Did that classroom have windows? A sledgehammer makes a "key" a moot point where most doors are concerned. I'll bet the fire depatrtment could have had that locked door open in a matter of seconds of there was a fire behind it.
I hope the OP is wrong, and these cops were not cowards. I don't know enough to form an opinion. Anyone can speculate on what happened without having all the facts. What worries me is sometimes the facts are swept under the rug. Time will tell
I have read 3 or 4 accounts that they had to wait many minutes to get a key. Are you kidding me? They don't have some kind of explosive charge to take out a door? They don't have a sledge hammer?

This is police incompetence, or cowardice, on par with the Broward County shootings several years ago.
Originally Posted by smokepole

The statement that police are there to "protect and serve" is nothing more than a cruel joke. The Supreme Court has stated that police do not have the duty to protect the individual which I presume must include a school room full of kids. So, if they are not obliged to "protect and serve", the what F-ing good are they?

That wasn't meant to malign the good cop that would do what needed to be done if their commanders et al would allow them to do so.
Paul B.
I don't have to wait for the entire evidence to come out, I've seen enough to make a judgement. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll apologize, but I ain't wrong.

If little Salvador had been doing 60 in a 55, you can bet the Donut Patrol would have handled his ass right away, no questions asked, letter of the law, we got this sheit. But let the little sheithead go to the elementary school to shoot it up and the coward comes out in 'em. Stand around for at least 40 minutes and probably closer to an hour. Same as it is around here, don't roll through that 4 way, don't go 6 over or we got your ass, but they know where all the dope is and all the thievers, but they're scared and ain't gonna do sheit about em.

They do need you to "back the blue" though, appreciate their service, and give em free meals at all the local eating joints. They aren't gonna lose their pension for you, and most of em ain't gonna risk their lives either. There are still some good ones, but they're few and far between.

I'm beyond pissed that these children were inside that school for an hour with that maniac, while the Donut Brigade was just standing around outside.
You are entitled to your nonsense.
Two cops were shot when they initially entered the building. No comments regarding that.

It will be months before the full report is out and this will all be forgotten as usual.

Sure I do.

Geez.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I have read 3 or 4 accounts that they had to wait many minutes to get a key. Are you kidding me? They don't have some kind of explosive charge to take out a door? They don't have a sledge hammer?

This is police incompetence, or cowardice, on par with the Broward County shootings several years ago.

explosive charge? Do you know the federal BS one has to meet and maintain and the expense to purchase and store explosives? Plus the yearly required training and liability.

This aint a TJ Hooker TV show

lol

the 40 plus minute wait does need hard explaining. every active shooter training I have been through the SOP is go in and and engage the suspect.
two cops did run in and were shot,. Should probably wait for the investigation to conclude. None of us has idea what occurred and the media has a very proven history of lying

PS My nephew has won two shooting engagements with armed perps in the six years he's been a cop.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You are entitled to your nonsense.

Yea, and you're entitled to push yourself everywhere you go. What a low life piece of sheit you are.
Here is a time-line of events surrounding the Robb School shooting, sorry if it doesn't align with the assumptions made here from casual observations of what's been posted.

The gray Ford pickup truck veered into a ditch with such force that people who live on the block assumed it was an accident and rushed over to help the driver.

Instead, according to witness and police accounts, Salvador Rolando Ramos emerged wearing tactical gear and carrying an AR-15-style rifle.
Bystanders scattered as Ramos hopped a fence, exchanged gunfire with a school police officer and entered through a side door to Robb Elementary.

Ramos had shared in private. time stamped social media messages early Tuesday. The first item was to kill his grandmother, who lives near the school. He shot her in the face, authorities said, then left her for dead as he drove off in her truck. “I shot my grandmother,” Ramos wrote in an update. The next threat, according to the messages, was to “shoot an elementary school.” Within minutes of pressing send, shortly after 11:30 a.m., Ramos was barricaded inside a classroom with the 19 students and two teachers he would kill.

One lingering question is when exactly the shooting began. Authorities agree that the gunman was dead by 1 p.m. but have offered conflicting accounts as to whether the attack began around 11:30 a.m. or closer to noon. By 11:43 a.m., the school announced on Facebook that it was under lockdown, citing gunshots in the area.

These are the central elements of the timeline, pieced together from law enforcement statements, witness accounts and social media posts by families of victims. 

When the parents heard the news, Cerrillo said, his wife got to the school first to check on their two daughters. He said his wife watched parents trying to break windows to help students escape.

Javier Cazares was on an errand a half-mile away from his 9-year-old daughter’s school when he heard about a commotion near Robb.

Within minutes, Cazares said, he and at least four other men who had children in the school were huddled near the building’s front door. Then the fathers started hearing gunfire coming from the building.

“There were five or six of [us] fathers, hearing the gunshots, and [police officers] were telling us to move back,” Cazares said. “We didn’t care about us. We wanted to storm the building. We were saying, ‘Let’s go’ because that is how worried we were, and we wanted to get our babies out.”

In public transmissions on a radio channel used by local EMS workers, someone said at 11:53 a.m. that a lieutenant had requested a response to the area of the school. As the response was discussed, one official was heard telling first responders: “Please, just stay back.”

When he arrived just after noon, Cerrillo said, he joined a crowd of law enforcement officers, journalists and a growing group of terrified parents. 

By 12:10 p.m., a Facebook live stream recorded out the front of the school showed that police cars had established a perimeter,
helicopters were flying overhead and onlookers had gathered. Seven minutes later, school authorities announced on social media there was “an active shooter at Robb Elementary.”

Shots were still being heard at 12:52 p.m., according to radio recordings. “Do not attempt to get closer,” a voice warned on the EMS channel.

After hearing gunfire, authorities said, a tactical team formed a “stack” formation and eventually breached the classroom door and killed Ramos in a shootout. Ramos was in the room for some time before police officers entered.

At 1:06 p.m., Uvalde Police announced on social media that the attack was over

So it appears about a hour and a half (+/-)went from beginning to end.
Plenty of time for the accumulation of parents show in the related videos.

1st shots would have been close to 11:30 when he encountered the school cop on the way in the door. Last shots would have been as stated, 12:52 which triggered the police to make their move and breach the locked door and shoot Ramos.
Police Waited Outside Despite Pleas For Action

Police who responded to the Texas school massacre have been accused of being “unprepared” and failing to respond quickly enough after the shooter opened fire.

Onlookers said they had to urge officers to move into the Uvalde primary school as the AR-15-wielding assailant gunned down two teachers and 19 pupils.

The father of 10-year-old victim Jacklyn Cazares said he even suggested he could go in himself with other bystanders as he was frustrated police were not doing it themselves.

Details are starting to emerge of the attack and the 18-year-old shooter behind it, who has been named as Salvador Ramos.

Ramos barricaded himself inside a classroom before killing the fourth-grade students at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde on Tuesday.

The suspect, with no known criminal history or history of mental illness, was shot dead by an officer on the scene after about 60 minutes

LINK

You use that link? A far lefty link for sure. WTF?
Shortly after the Columbine shooting, a rumor was spreading that a similar attack was going to happen at the high school where I was teaching, on a specific day. (Hitler's birthday, I believe) In deliberate violation of school board policy, I was armed on that day. Fortunately, that was only a rumor that failed to happen. In case of an attack, I was willing to go down fighting to protect the students in my classroom. Until every teacher in America is willing to do likewise, these horrific situations are going to continue.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Shortly after the Columbine shooting, a rumor was spreading that a similar attack was going to happen at the high school where I was teaching, on a specific day. (Hitler's birthday, I believe) In deliberate violation of school board policy, I was armed on that day. Fortunately, that was only a rumor that failed to happen. In case of an attack, I was willing to go down fighting to protect the students in my classroom. Until every teacher in America is willing to do likewise, these horrific situations are going to continue.

What's the powerful Teachers union's stance on firearms?

I’m with you. Policies that create dangerous conditions are policies that need to be ignored. Ignorant “laws” created by emotional liberals that foster dangerous environments are also ignored.
Posted By: WAM Re: Donut Patrol Typical Response - 05/26/22
I’ll wait for the final report to pass judgement on the participants. Seems like it might have taken a while for a BP swat team to get on scene. God bless the swat guy who went in and whacked the perp. Prayers for all the innocent victims. Where did the perp get a couple grand $ to buy the, AR and ammo?
Originally Posted by ribka

Real teachers didn't GAF what a union thought. We were there to educate the kids, not toe the line for some political agenda. The worst name somebody could call me was "educator"- - - - -an educator is a failed teacher who can't make the cut in the classroom, gets an advanced degree in something like "Outdoor Masturbation" and butt-kisses his/her way up the chain of command into an Assistant Principal or counselor's position, then rides the gravy train to retirement for the next 20 years or so. I spent every day of my teaching career in the classroom, and many of my students from 20+ years ago still keep in touch with me. They're making a good living doing what I taught them to do in the automotive industry and some are running their own shops.

Real teachers didn't GAF what a union thought. We were there to educate the kids, not toe the line for some political agenda. The worst name somebody could call me was "educator"- - - - -an educator is a failed teacher who can't make the cut in the classroom, gets an advanced degree in something like "Outdoor Masturbation" and butt-kisses his/her way up the chain of command into an Assistant Principal or counselor's position, then rides the gravy train to retirement for the next 20 years or so. I spent every day of my teaching career in the classroom, and many of my students from 20+ years ago still keep in touch with me. They're making a good living doing what I taught them to do in the automotive industry and some are running their own shops.

Good on you. Both my parents taught over 35 years. My point is that The NEA and the AFT are very powerful radical left wing anti gun organizations and would never allow teachers to carry. And you've noticed they type of people going into teaching now and how many teachers now openly brag about sexualizing children with zero repercussions and full support of the NEA and AFT??

The teachers unions love these school shootings to push their politics and to energize their base
The press conference just given said the shooter climbed the school fence and entered the classroom unobstructed. No cop was on campus.

He went through an unlocked door and entered the classroom. At that point many, many shots were heard. (He was killing everyone in the classroom)

Two cops showed up and entered the school. They engaged the shooter, and were met with heavy fire, and called for backup, and started evacuating other classrooms, students and teachers. The only shots fired between then, until they killed the shooter were the shooter keeping the cops pinned down with gunfire, and the cops shooting back.

Based on the last intel released, it sounds like within a minute or two after entry into the school, he'd shot or killed everyone in the classroom. First cops were met with gunfire and probably wounded, and tried to get everyone else to safety while keeping the shooter pinned down in that one classroom.

Cops with tactical experience arrived at the scene and engaged shooter under heavy fire and killed him.

^^^^ That^^^^ seems to be what they are saying they know as of now.

So probably before the first cops even got there, the shooter had already killed all those kids.
Originally Posted by WAM
I’ll wait for the final report to pass judgement on the participants. Seems like it might have taken a while for a BP swat team to get on scene. God bless the swat guy who went in and whacked the perp. Prayers for all the innocent victims. Where did the perp get a couple grand $ to buy the, AR and ammo?

Latest press conference DPS spokesman said it was the border patrol guy, a Zavala County deputy sheriff, and Uvalde PD who entered and killed the guy. The BP guy probably fired the shot that killed him.

He was a member of a tactical BP SWAT team, but was off duty and responded anyway. Not the whole team. The team that entered were put together on the scene from those cops who had tactical experience.
Two against one initially and they called for backup and disengaged? Dayum
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Two against one initially and they called for backup and disengaged? Dayum

I don't think they disengaged. The spokesman said they were still engaging the shooter and were evacuating other classrooms.

Seems they kept him pinned in the one classroom he first entered.

Still early in the investigation. I'm thinking both those cops were also wounded in some way.
I was an EMT for 15 years. One of the unwritten rules around the squad quarters was that “If you weren’t there, you didn’t criticize…”
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I was an EMT for 15 years. One of the unwritten rules around the squad quarters was that “If you weren’t there, you didn’t criticize…”

A lot of warriors on here. lol
So I guess phugg the men that did go in there and handle business? Because they are LE too....
Originally Posted by Orion2000

A lot of warriors on here. lol

Always. First to biatch last to actually do anything.....

Yes some cops are cowards, just like you akasparky. Some are the exact opposite of you.
To early to tell what and when things happened. I will wait and then evaluate. To many unknowns, other then the body count which is terrible. I do know that in those instances if they have had active shooter training and employ those tactics we are always behind the curve. That has to be the worst event to have work through. I feel for those people involved, parents, police, teachers and staff. Terrible.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
To early to tell what and when things happened. I will wait and then evaluate. To many unknowns, other then the body count which is terrible. I do know that in those instances if they have had active shooter training and employ those tactics we are always behind the curve. That has to be the worst event to have work through. I feel for those people involved, parents, police, teachers and staff. Terrible.

It sounds like schools need to be hardened.

One entrance/exit where on duty cop monitors anyone.

Another entry/exit? Another armed cop.

Armed teachers and qualified volunteers like retire pole and military would help.

Standardization of these practices with every school. Don't "Leave it up to the school district"...

If they can spend tens of millions of dollars on new school buildings, stadiums, etc, they can afford to protect the kids who go there. mad
Check out the school security in Isreal. Their schools were attcked years ago and they got real serious about. Parents would want that level of security then, turn around and complain about it.
Does anybody really think that today's bunch of q u e e r teachers and Caspar Milquetoast school administrators will ever step up and do what's necessary to protect the kids they supposedly love so much? Anybody in the public school system with any balls was purged decades ago by the communists who are in control of what has been passing for "education" for at least the past 20 years.
Thanks for the updates, Barry.
Does anybody really think that today's bunch of q u e e r teachers and Caspar Milquetoast school administrators will ever step up and do what's necessary to protect the kids they supposedly love so much? Anybody in the public school system with any balls was purged decades ago by the communists who are in control of what has been passing for "education" for at least the past 20 years.

Nope.

Pretty much all schools are liberal indoctrination institutions.
Now they are saying that there was no SRO there and there wasn't any shots exchanged before the shooter entered the school, even though Gov Abbott said there was. And, the press conference that just concluded said that there were Federal Marshals there that detained and handcuffed parents. Very odd to me that Federal Marshals were on scene before they even got the guy stopped.
Unfortunately they were probably doing exactly what they were trained to. Most police are not trained to assault a position. Also sorry to say there is so much scrutiny over what they do that they hesitate and over think the situation.
Now they are saying that there was no SRO there and there wasn't any shots exchanged before the shooter entered the school, even though Gov Abbott said there was. And, the press conference that just concluded said that there were Federal Marshals there that detained and handcuffed parents. Very odd to me that Federal Marshals were on scene before they even got the guy stopped.

The Uvalde School District has a staff of 5 SRO's. One was NOT at the school in question. It appears he walked in through unlocked doors.

It's almost certain he killed all the kids and teachers before the cops showed up. They kept him pinned and holed up in that one classroom while evacuating other classrooms.

You got me with the US Marshals. First I've heard of it. But rest assured any video you saw of them not letting parents in, was after the shooting was over. At least the video I saw was. Looked like police, sheriff dept, and DPS to me. Didn't see US Marshals in it.
Don't understand the info that he entered into an unlocked side door. All the doors at our schools are locked. Even to get into the principal's office from the foyer is locked.

Been that way for years and I thought it had become sop for all schools.
I taught at a high school with 10 acres under the roof on 3 floors, and over 100 exit doors that the students used during fire drills, etc. A simple pebble wedged into a self-locking door jamb disabled the one way panic bar system that was supposed to prevent entry from the outside, and the city fire marshall would arrest anyone who intentionally locked a fire exit during school hours. The pebble in the door trick allowed drug dealers to roam the halls at will, posing as students. People who haven't worked in a big school with thousands of students shouldn't pontificate about "what needs to be done"!
For all of the “Tennessee Sucks” campfire comments over the years from Idaho Joe and Montana Brown, etc, Texas Pete, Liberty Hill, etc etc

In our county, every school has 1-2 SRO

All of our building have double doors with buzz-in locks and cameras. Have to show ID to the camera to get buzzed in.
Double doors with holding tank vestibule.

for what it’s worth
My daughter is a teacher in one of the poorest counties in the US. And you have to pass through a metal detector to go to a highschool football game.
Originally Posted by slumlord
For all of the “Tennessee Sucks” campfire comments over the years from Idaho Joe and Montana Brown, etc, Texas Pete, Liberty Hill, etc etc

In our county, every school has 1-2 SRO

All of our building have double doors with buzz-in locks and cameras. Have to show ID to the camera to get buzzed in.
Double doors with holding tank vestibule.

for what it’s worth

Needs to every school in the US.

Before the next school year...

What difference would that make?
I assume he means, did they stand there listening or was it all over fast
Originally Posted by luv2safari

It means that the shooter entered the classroom and killed everyone within the first few minutes of entering the school, before any cop ever showed up.

At that point the scenario changed from a school massacre to a shootout with police.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Happy PantsShîtter

LOL

It means that the shooter entered the classroom and killed everyone within the first few minutes of entering the school, before any cop ever showed up.

At that point the scenario changed from a school massacre to a shootout with police.

Who pronounced all those kids dead while the shooter was still alive and shooting at the police?

You realize there are wounded still fighting for their lives in the hospital?

How many bled out waiting for BorTac to show up?
I just hope all can agree this was horrific! And our prayers help console the parents and families! No comment on the subjective bs being spawned!
Originally Posted by Heym06
I just hope all can agree this was horrific! And our prayers help console the parents and families! No comment on the subjective bs being spawned!
Agreed...
Indeed, I'll also Pray.
Mirage, it looks like I'll be owing you an apology, but I' will wait until more info comes out. At least we know the initial report of the "Resource Officer" engaging was false. J
Mirage, it looks like I'll be owing you an apology, but I' will wait until more info comes out. At least we know the initial report of the "Resource Officer" engaging was false. J

As of the press conference yesterday, they said he got into the school and started shooting without being engaged.

The SRO and a Uvalde policeman engaged him after he started shooting. In fact, they got there after the shooting of kids and teachers... Around 4 minutes after he gained entry through an unlocked door.

FWIW, one of the school resource officers had a wife killed. She was one of the teachers. A deputy sheriff lost a daughter in the classroom.

Just small town cops....

It appears that whether it's small town, or big city, once the shooter gets inside the school, nothing much can be done to prevent them from killing.

Uh, or even within hours after the guy was shot?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Federal Marshals are all over South Texas. All over.

The Marshal's Service has a fugitive task force throughout the entire area.

A friend of mine was appointed US Marshal of the Southern District by President Trump.

In my opinion, the Marshal's Service is about the only federal law enforcement agency actually doing their jobs.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Donut Patrol Typical Response - 05/27/22
LIHOP

A friend of mine was appointed US Marshal of the Southern District by President Trump.

In my opinion, the Marshal's Service is about the only federal law enforcement agency actually doing their jobs.

I’m a fanboy of the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force. They seem to get their man, often dead, rather than alive. Which makes me happy.

🦫
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Who pronounced all those kids dead while the shooter was still alive and shooting at the police?

You realize there are wounded still fighting for their lives in the hospital?

How many bled out waiting for BorTac to show up?

Exactly my point. It makes no difference who and how many died when. The doughnut chompers needed to get the hell in there and go after the shooter. It's their damned job.
Exactly my point. It makes no difference who and how many died when. The doughnut chompers needed to get the hell in there and go after the shooter. It's their damned job.

Oh be nice, what is there about this brave incident commander that could possibly earn him such a slanderous title of being called a 'dognut chomper'?

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
The real question is when will RockinButtBar and Jorgay finally admit the cops fooked this one up royally.

Hell, even the police admit it!!!!

“Nearly 20 officers waited for around 45 minutes to breach a classroom door that was eventually unlocked to confront the shooter, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooter-what-we-know
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’m a fanboy of the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force. They seem to get their man, often dead, rather than alive. Which makes me happy.

🦫

I would say that often, that probably is doing their job
Originally Posted by bellydeep
The real question is when will RockinButtBar and Jorgay finally admit the cops fooked this one up royally.

“Nearly 20 officers waited for around 45 minutes to breach a classroom door that was eventually unlocked to confront the shooter, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said.”

I said from the start that I'd wait for facts. Not speculation.

I got the facts from the last DPS presser, as did everyone else. Then promptly did make an opinion. You can look if you want... wink
Look at the bright side...no more inflation, high fuel prices or social engineering.

Those task forces are comprised of local officers, cross designated as Marshal's.

My favorite comment was from Lt Powell when he just said "fuqk you" to all of us "cop haters". What a douchebag move that was.

My favorite comment was from Lt Powell when he just said "fuqk you" to all of us "cop haters". What a douchebag move that was.

If the shoe fits.
The media only reports what will advance their agenda and that has no correlation to the truth. The truth is obvious 19 dead kids, 2 dead teachers and 1 dead perp. 1 wounded BP officer unknown wounded kids in hospital. Why do these horrendous events allways happen when the democrats are pushing for more gun control? Tin hat my ass...mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Why do these horrendous events allways happen when the democrats are pushing for more gun control?

When are democrats not pushing for more gun control ?
It appears that whether it's small town, or big city, once the shooter gets inside the school, nothing much can be done to prevent them from killing.
Other than someone in there who's armed.
People gotta decide, do you want your kids' schools to be ran like a prison or not. People gotta decide, do you want militarization of the police or do you want "neighborhood policing". Can't have it both ways.

Anybody bitching because of media reports, I guess they need to start trusting the media ALL the time...about the election, COVID, the economy, and Russia.

And all the Rambos...why don't you sign up to do the job since you KNOW how its supposed to be done. Until then, you're the COWARD that needs to STFU.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If they can spend tens of millions of dollars on new school buildings, stadiums, etc, they can afford to protect the kids who go there. mad

I couldn't agree more!
Also, if the Federal government can afford to send billions of dollars overseas to places that hate us, wouldn't that same money be better spent protecting our school kids?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Too bad that cannot be published in every newspaper across the nation.

PS Do they still have newspapers?

Wow

Uvalde is not in the RGV.
The real truth is this was terrible worse than most. but not an isolated incident, it's just another repeat of LE screwups and people dying, then LE lying about it.

It's the way things are, and have always been only now we have better technology and video and the lies aren't as easy to hide...

BTW, let us circle back to that,,, wait until we have all the facts,,, make the same BS excuses in the meantime while we come up with better lies
two cops did run in and were shot,. Should probably wait for the investigation to conclude. None of us has idea what occurred and the media has a very proven history of lying

We have heard about these two cops who rushed in and were shot (though not badly enough that they couldn't turn tail and run back out) but have heard very little about them since this assertion. We have heard that they checked the door and found it to be locked. Shot were fired through the door, striking the officers; they prudently withdrew and did not approach again after this close call.
We will probably NEVER know what happened, exactly. This is because law enforcement employs professional liars who lie to cover up mistakes. In addition, all reports we receive, from any source, are created by other professional liars who lie to push their agenda or to to simply jazz up the story.
We all want our cops to be heroes who are in place to protect and serves us; the people who pay for them. It seems, in this case, the people of Uvalde didn't really get their money's worth. GD
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

I couldn't agree more!
Also, if the Federal government can afford to send billions of dollars overseas to places that hate us, wouldn't that same money be better spent protecting our school kids?
The answer to your question is obvious.
Sending money overseas is just a money laundering scheme for the very politicians that sent it. Spending money on school safety doesn’t line political pockets or Teachers Union pockets, so there is no financial incentive here.

Besides, by solving the problem they would be taking a Campaign Fodder Arrow out of their quiver.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You could change the one on the left to ,
When Roger Stone is Inside
Where is the investigation going that's looking into who sponsored the kid's gun and ammo purchases? Those professional liars are doing their best to convince everybody that an 18 year old, borderline retard witha job at a fast food restaurant somehow accumulated thousands of dollars to buy a couple of high end AR's and enough ammo to fight a small war. That's the story that needs some serious fact checking!
Yep.
Originally Posted by steve4102
You could change the one on the left to ,
When Roger Stone is Inside
Or someone is inside who didn't pay a $200.00 tax on a firearm modification.
Where is the investigation going that's looking into who sponsored the kid's gun and ammo purchases? Those professional liars are doing their best to convince everybody that an 18 year old, borderline retard witha job at a fast food restaurant somehow accumulated thousands of dollars to buy a couple of high end AR's and enough ammo to fight a small war. That's the story that needs some serious fact checking!

Just because you suck at managing your money doesn't mean an 18 year old with no other liabilities can't save up $1500 for a rifle.

Ouch. But let's be honest, you're just pissed because they flushed your stash.
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Just because you suck at managing your money doesn't mean an 18 year old with no other liabilities can't save up $1500 for a rifle.

Two DD rifles and lots of ammo. Probably more like $4-$5k.

Lots of 18yo’s save all their money to buy high end AR’s just yo shoot up a school when a $500 gun would do the same thing.

Story smells of possible accomplices.
Cops don't flush your stash.

You gotta do that yourself.

That's why they bust in so fast (in *some* cases), so ya don't have time.
Bought a Colt Python, the first day I was legal ta do so.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Lots of 18yo’s save all their money to buy high end AR’s just yo shoot up a school when a $500 gun would do the same thing.

only one was a DD the other was a generic model.
Cops don't flush your stash.

You gotta do that yourself.

That's why they bust in so fast (in *some* cases), so ya don't have time.

LOL, thanks for the tip!!!

No, it was one DD rifle. The other rifle he had was some generic basic gun. Stop repeating things you hear; only repeat it when you can verify it as fact. Kids working fast food make about $15-16/hr now. DD rifles retail around $1800, but you can often find them for less. $1500 is pretty common selling price...so 1 1/2-2 pay periods would cover it. Kid had no bills and lived with his grandparents. There is nothing at all to implicate any accomplices. Turn off the tinfoil and deal with facts, especially when your "facts" are based on lies which you haven't taken the time to attempt to verify.

We have heard about these two cops who rushed in and were shot (though not badly enough that they couldn't turn tail and run back out) but have heard very little about them since this assertion. We have heard that they checked the door and found it to be locked. Shot were fired through the door, striking the officers; they prudently withdrew and did not approach again after this close call.
We will probably NEVER know what happened, exactly. This is because law enforcement employs professional liars who lie to cover up mistakes. In addition, all reports we receive, from any source, are created by other professional liars who lie to push their agenda or to to simply jazz up the story.
We all want our cops to be heroes who are in place to protect and serves us; the people who pay for them. It seems, in this case, the people of Uvalde didn't really get their money's worth. GD

The school had cameras in that hallway, maybe we'll see the related video, maybe not.
Originally Posted by JeffA
The school had cameras in that hallway, maybe we'll see the related video, maybe not.
We'll see none of it.

No, it was one DD rifle. The other rifle he had was some generic basic gun. Stop repeating things you hear; only repeat it when you can verify it as fact. Kids working fast food make about $15-16/hr now. DD rifles retail around $1800, but you can often find them for less. $1500 is pretty common selling price...so 1 1/2-2 pay periods would cover it. Kid had no bills and lived with his grandparents. There is nothing at all to implicate any accomplices. Turn off the tinfoil and deal with facts, especially when your "facts" are based on lies which you haven't taken the time to attempt to verify.

Since you have all the facts…how long did he work a paying job, what other expenses did he have, did he pay cash, check or credit card at the shop, what optics were mounted and what did they cost, where had he been practicing shooting, was he raised around guns or just suddenly start buying them the day he turned 18, how many more guns did he own?
It’s nice to have someone like you with first hand knowledge to learn from, thanks in advance.

I have been wondering that as well , Splinters from the door or actual bullet wounds ?
Originally Posted by 57springer

I have been wondering that as well , Splinters from the door or actual bullet wounds ?
I'm sure that determination has been made by now but if you are shot at through a door and find yourself bleeding how important does that distinction seem?
Reports are the classroom door is steel and the SCHOOL police department didn't have door breacher. Hmm
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

I'm sure that determination has been made by now but if you are shot at through a door and find yourself bleeding how important does that distinction seem?
I am suggesting they are making a big deal about a scratch ?
Reports are the classroom door is steel and the SCHOOL police department didn't have door breacher. Hmm
If this is true , we need to know what type ammo he had ?

Since you have all the facts…how long did he work a paying job, what other expenses did he have, did he pay cash, check or credit card at the shop, what optics were mounted and what did they cost, where had he been practicing shooting, was he raised around guns or just suddenly start buying them the day he turned 18, how many more guns did he own?
It’s nice to have someone like you with first hand knowledge to learn from, thanks in advance.

Since we do have SOME facts, why did you choose to ignore them in favor of whatever conspiracy theory you had cooked up in your head?

Some things we have that is factual that will answer your questions:

Only the Daniel Defense had optics. It was an Eotech knock-off that appeared to have a "Sightmark" logo. They can be had for about $200, sometimes less.

The other rifle had iron sights. These were the only two he had.

He was raised by a single mom and his maternal grandparents, who wouldn't allow guns in their home. Therefore it is safe to presume he didn't "grow up around guns". We have no information about him "practicing shooting", and it appears he had only taken possession about a week before the massacre. I'm not sure how much "practice" would be needed for point blank executions, though.

He told people for over a year that he was working at Wendy's so that he could save money for guns and ammo. He worked there a little over a year. He bought the two firearms just a few weeks after his 18th birthday and told his co-workers he'd finally saved the money for them. He never showed up back at work. He had even posted on Instagram when he started saving for the firearms (over a year ago), and posted receipts a week before the mass-murder spree. From the receipts, he was believed to have purchased the firearms May 15th, May 17th, and ammunition, magazines, a "tactical vest", and the red dot sight totaling around $4000.

As for how he paid for them, logic dictates a credit card or debit card of some kind was used since it was purchased online.

As far as first-hand knowledge, no, I have none other than looking at the primary sources, photos, etc. But I am not going to ignore the facts and insert my own fantasy to support a conspiracy theory either.

Why? Would you have shot through the classroom door?
Don't forget the vest. They don't give them away, either.
Don't forget the vest. They don't give them away, either.

He just had a tactical shell vest with no body armor plate in it.

$25 on Amazon.
I think you are missing my point . I am questioning the wounds the cops claim to have received , were they actually hit by a bullet .

I said from the start that I'd wait for facts. Not speculation.

I got the facts from the last DPS presser, as did everyone else. Then promptly did make an opinion. You can look if you want... wink

I just looked back at your first post. It said this:

Do you also want the phone numberst for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?

Doesn’t seem like you “waited for the facts” before spouting off

Do you also want the phone numberst for the other LEO's who were shot and wounded?

Dumbass.

https://news.yahoo.com/daughter-deputy-sheriff-responded-uvalde-124459050.html

https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/uvalde-sheriff-learns-daughter-died-in-texas-school-shooting/

Govt funded accomplices.
Posted By: WAM Re: Donut Patrol Typical Response - 05/30/22
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away.
I just heard a theory that it was a cartel hit to remind the local Border Patrol people that their kids are vulnerable. That one might not be too far fetched.
[quote=rockinbbar]One sheriff's deputy had a daughter who was killed in there.

Doesn’t seem like you “waited for the facts” before spoutingYou off

.c
theseDumbassEe
.].
'ck .

Did I mention...f'ck these commie bastards.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
[quote=rockinbbar]One sheriff's deputy had a daughter who was killed in there.

Doesn’t seem like you “waited for the facts” before spoutingYou off

.c
theseDumbassEe
.].
'ck .

Did I mention...f'ck these commie bastards.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Don't forget, any cops with enough sense ta reject the fakeccine, or refuse ta enforce it, have been fired.

So, all ya got left for cops is the intellectually inferior liberals.

Do ya really think that type of cop is gonna run inta a classroom under fire ta save kids?

Never gonna happen.

Took an hour ta find 3-4, whatever it was, with some balls.
Our rep once time is about 30 minutes to an hour
I think you are missing my point . I am questioning the wounds the cops claim to have received , were they actually hit by a bullet .
I get that you think the cops are lying, but do you think that wounds caused by debris from a steel door don't count, or aren't potentially fatal or disabling?
Posted By: pal Re: Donut Patrol Typical Response - 05/30/22
Don't forget, any cops with enough sense ta reject the fakeccine, or refuse ta enforce it, have been fired.

So, all ya got left for cops is the intellectually inferior liberals...

Oh come on.

Dumbass.

https://news.yahoo.com/daughter-deputy-sheriff-responded-uvalde-124459050.html

https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/uvalde-sheriff-learns-daughter-died-in-texas-school-shooting/
I wonder how Deputy Felix Rubio feels about his fellow deputies response ? How much pride does he have wearing his uniform today ? There is no excuse for the conduct of the leadership or the deputies. They’re all incompetent cowards.
PROTECT AND SERVE, another part of yesteryear.
© 24hourcampfire