Home
And you have six of them...how many would you sell ? I would sell four of them. Ak-47's too. You selling ?
Do they get shipped to the Taliban or Ukrainians?
For five grand each I'd sell them as many as they want!
i am assuming that you cant buy another one with this post correct ? if so would you guys still sale them
I'd go buy 20 of the cheapest ones out there and sell then for 5k each.
One way to get my tax money back from the crooks !
Do I get to buy a truckload of $400 shìtsticks the week before this law is passed? If so, then yes, I would sell them a truckload of $5,000 shìtsticks.
Originally Posted by gene270
i am assuming that you cant buy another one with this post correct ? if so would you guys still sale them

Correct.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Do I get to buy a truckload of $400 shìtsticks the week before this law is passed? If so, then yes, I would sell them a truckload of $5,000 shìtsticks.

No, you only have six of them.
When they come…and they will…how much would you pay to have those extra ARs next to you?

I have what I have because I intend to keep what I have, they can piss up a rope if they think that’ll I’ll compromise my ability to defend my family.
All you math nerds, if we took that 40 billion that were sending to Ukraine how many AR/AK could you buy for 5k a pop ?
I only bough one because Obama got elected and I figured that new purchases would be banned. The AR is a fun gun but I don't "need" one and could easily live without it. If they wanted to pay stupid money for it, I'd sell it.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

Hard pass. When the zombie blue helmet Mongolians invade, I will need backups
What about my AK47, my BAR, and my 16 shot semi automatic shotgun?
I wouldn't sell them a G'damned thing.
I wouldn't sell and that reminds me my upper to lower count is out of balance. I need to build another lower.
Originally Posted by JakeDog
I wouldn't sell them a G'damned thing.
Same here. It would be MY fuggin money they are offering to begin with.
All you math nerds, if we took that 40 billion that were sending to Ukraine how many AR/AK could you buy for 5k a pop ?

8 million
You can wipe yer azz at least with the paper .
They will be paying $50 max. You know that.
I would sell both of mine. Neither have been out of the gun safe since 2014.
At $5K apiece I'll sell them a truckload considering you can buy one of the cheaper models for less than $600. That's $4400 profit on every one. Sell them 200 and you can pretty much retire.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I wouldn't.

But I'd trade a couple straight across for a couple of the govt's brand new m-4's with a selector. smile
Originally Posted by MAC
At $5K apiece I'll sell them a truckload considering you can buy one of the cheaper models for less than $600. That's $4400 profit on every one. Sell them 200 and you can pretty much retire.

Except that $5000 won't buy you a loaf of bread soon.....
J Burns could make a ton of money.
Is that in gold or the worthless paper our currency is rapidly becoming?
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by MAC

Except that $5000 won't buy you a loaf of bread soon.....

I buy very little from the store. Hunting, fishing and a garden take care of most of my food. You may end up sucking the hind teat, I wont. Just sayin...
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
J Burns could make a ton of money.

Wouldn't really change anything as that's the going price now. grin
$5K of my own tax money - no thanks.

So you buy the gun twice, and in the end you don’t have any.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

8 million

Is that all ? lol
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I’m not sure what you’ve got or your shooting lifestyle but one of mine has become my go to Varmit gun

Mongol AI drones. Bank on it.
Crap, that’s 50,000
Six? LOL
They can give me a Tesla for each AR15.. They think everyone should have one anyway..

The fu ck if I do..
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Six? LOL

Rolling.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
I’m not sure what you’ve got or your shooting lifestyle but one of mine has become my go to Varmit gun

I got into them about 5 years ago, and since then have realized how dang versatile they are. They also breed in the safe, so I'd have to at least hang on to 2. One female and one male..
They are fun to shoot, hell on pigs!
Wouldn’t touch that deal, there’d certainly be strings of some sort attached, even if I wasn’t aware of them.
No.
With inflation/dollar devaluation, in another 6 mos $5,000 won’t buy a loaf of bread.
Sell the ones with "paper work keep the ones with out
Thanks for reminding me:

Order placed......................
Local guy was building AR's from Palmetto lowers, last week the ATF swept in unannounced and seized 500 of them. Broke into his house when he wasn't home, demanded the combinations to his safes or they'd take the cutting torch to them. Left a stack of paperwork explaining the charges and how they'd return the guns.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Local guy was building AR's from Palmetto lowers, last week the ATF swept in unannounced and seized 500 of them. Broke into his house when he wasn't home, demanded the combinations to his safes or they'd take the cutting torch to them. Left a stack of paperwork explaining the charges and how they'd return the guns.
Sounds like he was busted for "manufacturing" ....
I’d buy a truckload of stripped lowers and sell them those since that’s technically “the gun”.
Keep dreaming. They'll tax you $$$ if you keep them or you can turn them in.
hell ya

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...-8-phosphate-m4-classic-rifle-black.html
Even if this did happen.
You can rest assured the goons will have a complete list and what they go for value wise.

I wonder what the aussies got on their mandatory turn in program for their guns.
Or the brits.

Probably next to nothing if anything or the threat of jail.....
One or the other.

This
Originally Posted by ldholton

If the lowers complete how could he be busted for manufacturing?

The " gun " is done

Assembling and or selling outside of the law is what he proly got nailed for.

My guess is his stuff was in SBR config or he did straw.
Originally Posted by hookeye

The " gun " is done

you may well be right ..but
If 500 is correct and he was selling finished guns , and lowers were bought as others ...
Some polymer lowers and PSA deals of the day, I’d get rich!

The " gun " is done

It wouldn’t need to be in SBR configuration. I obviously disagree with the “law” but if he were selling them without an FFL in that quantity he was probably raided for being a dealer without an FFL.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

The " gun " is done

It wouldn’t need to be in SBR configuration. I obviously disagree with the “law” but if he were selling them without an FFL in that quantity he was probably raided for being a dealer without an FFL.
A friend of mine that was an FFL dealer and also a competitive benchrest guy and a very good Machinist. But by just a basic 700 ADL clean up the action rebarrel it drop it in a McMillan stock shoot some matches with it. And he would price anything. And he sold it sold a few of them that way even though it was just strictly within the hobby of the bench matches. ATF one day on one of their checks on dealers seen some barrels and such and highly recommended he not do that no more that he could get in trouble for manufacturing.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

The " gun " is done

A friend of mine that was an FFL dealer and also a competitive benchrest guy and a very good Machinist. But by just a basic 700 ADL clean up the action rebarrel it drop it in a McMillan stock shoot some matches with it. And he would price anything. And he sold it sold a few of them that way even though it was just strictly within the hobby of the bench matches. ATF one day on one of their checks on dealers seen some barrels and such and highly recommended he not do that no more that he could get in trouble for manufacturing.
I think I remember those regs coming under Obama. The atf redefined what it meant to be a gunsmith. As you said anyone that does nearly any work on a firearm is a “smith” and needs to be licensed/taxed ect.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I got into them about 5 years ago, and since then have realized how dang versatile they are. They also breed in the safe, so I'd have to at least hang on to 2. One female and one male..
Good one bsa1917
Originally Posted by gunchamp

This

They'll be worth 10 times that much if the commies ever think they have complete control.
Can i nibble a pop tart into the shape of an ar15 and cash in ?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

That will get you kicked out of school.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

LOL
Bottom line, at least to me.
How much are your rights worth?
Keep in mind, the government has no money of its own. Whatever they pay is made up of your money.
Five K? Out of my taxes to give up my right to own a firearm?
It’s a sucker’s deal.
7mm
If the Feds buy anything they're buying it with your money.
I would off all mine. I have many other coyote guns
Well, if you were doing it right, you would sell all six that you own. That would leave you only the 4 they don't know about. smile
I will not sell any of my guns to the government don't trust them and never will.
Is it a cash deal with no ID or paperwork? Can the rifle have the SN removed?
I don't think they could pass the criminal background check....
Originally Posted by gene270

If you wanted to buy one, its going to cost you 5 grand. Who is going to sell one any cheaper than the government offer?
Some AH are stupid enough to only value $$$$!
© 24hourcampfire