Home
massive school shootings?
baby food?
representative government?

paid per post/response commie trolls?

multi tiered justice system based on income?

affirmative action government appointments ?

election fraud on a grand scale ?

a money laundering enterprise in Ukraine ?

a corrupt leader with a son that engages in sex with minors?

perhaps a corrupt media with an obvious left bias?
Concentration camps, ieds, forced class structure ….. yes many.
Charley, you’re a [bleep] traitor
Wheelchair bound cucks that troll hunting forums?
Why are you so upset about these kids Chuckles?

By your voting you support the killings of 2362+ kids every single day.

Liberal logic escapes me.
You could volunteer yourself???
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Norway for instance?

Yep, Norway

lots of places it would seem

Miss Charlie do you ever tire of being wrong ?

any other questions you ignorant slut?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

any other questions you ignorant slut?

Nope, he is clueless, as is anyone that thinks mass killings only happen in the US, had our own mass killings here some time back, people are blind to the world and the violence that is occurring everywhere, whether by firearm or knifes.

And we have tough gun laws, we also are not allowed to murder or steal, nor can we have a pistol for anything other than the range, yep we are real safe with all these laws protecting us.
The rest of the world has problems too.

Just one example,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping
There are choices to be made. Take away a freedom for all, or severe and swift punishment for the perpetrators of certain types of crime.

I say we punish the guilty, rather than take away fundamental freedoms from law abiding people.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
There are choices to be made. Take away a freedom for all, or severe and swift punishment for the perpetrators of certain types of crime.

I say we punish the guilty, rather than take away fundamental freedoms from law abiding people.
That is far too late to prevent the killing.
Severe & swift punishment is warmed over SSDD bullshit that does nothing to save a life.
warmed over SSDD bullshit that does nothing to save a life.

as is 99% of every post you make
Here is what people dont understand,Each an every time a mass shooting event occurs they ask,"how many more shootings must there be",, Literally asking HOW MANY MORE THEY NEED TO SHOOT before the masses are pliable enough,And we voluntarily give up arms Im sure there are organic shootings, But I also think most are programed,,Punish the offenders so Harshly and horrible that it makes them shiver at the thought,,
if the left were at all serious about preventing school shootings they would have funded armed guards at schools.

but their only interest is disarming the citizenry of this country, do you ever wonder why?

Severe & swift punishment is warmed over SSDD bullshit that does nothing to save a life.
Maybe our Dumbass POTUS should have kept $40 billion for our schools instead of giving it to Ukraine and company,, AT 130,000 schools that would be what?,,, 300,000 each?
How about abortions? How many countries allow this form of murder. Wouldn’t murder be wrong regardless of how it is carried out?

Appreciate the link. Many more links to more data on that page.
Seems 15 years old is the prime age for killers in the states.

Appreciate the link. Many more links to more data on that page.
Seems 15 years old is the prime age for killers in the states.
Does that include unwed, pregnant kniggers who choose to kill heir unborn children?
Posted By: DBT Re: Any other countries have these - 05/27/22

Well put.

Evil will always find a way.

Swift and harsh punishment does have a real deterrent effect though, aside from the punishment and sense of justice to survivors.

Our country has become too soft in this regard.
© 24hourcampfire