Home
No, and we’re not even close to #1…
May I suggest that we stop calling them "shooters" and "shootings", and instead call them murderers? The "news" media won a pretty big propaganda point by directing people to call them "shooters". The same way they managed to call Republicans "red" and Democrats "blue", thereby totally destroying the effectiveness of calling some damn commie bastard a "red".

We keep using THEIR language, THEIR terms, and in the way that THEY define.
interesting
Originally Posted by Stophel
May I suggest that we stop calling them "shooters" and "shootings", and instead call them murderers? The "news" media won a pretty big propaganda point by directing people to call them "shooters". The same way they managed to call Republicans "red" and Democrats "blue", thereby totally destroying the effectiveness of calling some damn commie bastard a "red".

Good point!
Cain did not need a firearm to kill Abel, nor David to kill Goliath.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Neither did OJ, what's your point?

I like this line of thinking. Every time they start with “These school shootings-“ stop them and say “mass murders, just like the Manson family”

“But these shootings.,”

“No, they are murders, people died”

“Uh, yes but these acts of gun violence..”

“”Are murders committed by murders using guns”

They really can’t win anti gun sympathy when you focus on murder and not “bang bang”.

They cant deny they are murders. Most often planned and premeditated.
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

The point is that a wicked person kills, not the object they use.
remember it happened in Norway a few years ago
Thanks for the video mentioning the actual numbers. Libtards and the woke media prey on dumbasses that don't know the real facts.

God didn’t blame the rock either, he blamed Cain.
Look at the study that John Lott did at the Crime Prevention Research Center a couple of years ago. The US was ranked #63 in the world for mass shootings. Far down on the list.

The media never reports this.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

The point is that a wicked person kills, not the object they use.
David was wicked?
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Bingo^^^
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Bingo^^^

Great point.

Truly we should be calling them suicide attempts, because that is what the perps want out of it. Posted without any malice towards you Stoph, anyone can feel free to try and change my mind.
Very interesting. Conservative radio host Dana Loesch covered that topic on that on her radio show yesterday. I was surprised that the U.S. was so far down on the list. The MSM scum in this country want you to believe we are the undisputed world leader in mass killings.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
remember it happened in Norway a few years ago
Between a bomb and the guns, he killed 77 people. For his efforts, he got a pittance of a sentence - 21 years. He's already half way to being released. When he gets out, I hope there are 77 families waiting to 'talk to him'.
21 years!? Holy crap... Hell, the dumocrats probably have a place for him in the states already.
they just had one happen in a Catholic church ,in I think Nigeria, or some other African nation
Many of the mass murders in other countries are carried out by groups of radical muslims or other extremists. African countries have had more than their share of them, mostly tribal warfare. Chimuslimpanzies.

This is dead on!

And God didnt outlaw stones
Back when Iowa had state liquor stores, I asked why no one robbed them.

I was told, they do, but they keep it quiet.

The lefts love the agenda.
https://deliverypdf.ssrn.com/delive...6024010114026&EXT=pdf&INDEX=TRUE

V. Conclusion

Over the 20 years that we studied, we find 2,772 attacks outside the United States, with at least 5,764 killers and 30,993 killed. The US makes up less than 1.13% of the mass public shooters, 1.77% of their murders, and 2.19% of their attacks. These results show that the U.S. clearly has fewer mass public shootings and murders from these attacks than the average rate for the rest of the world. Yet, these results overestimate the U.S.’s share of these attacks because while we have gotten all the cases from the U.S., we are certain that we have not gotten all the cases from the rest of the world.

This data not only has implication for how the United States compares to other countries but also shows that higher rates of gun ownership are not associated with more mass public shooters on mass public shooters is used.
My question is, in mass murders, people want to blame the gun and sue the gun company. Why do you not see DUI victims suing the car company or spirits company for the death in a DUI?
Great post. Thanks.

Some female guest presented this 64 out of 97 countries a couple nights ago on Tucker.
© 24hourcampfire