Home
Anyone?
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Anyone?

How do you answer with a cock in your mouth?
That's when I say none of your fu cking business, and You have any more questions?
My doc knows that asking questions like that can he hazardous to his health.
Must suck living with so many democrats.
Used to see my old doc at the range. Never asked LOL.
Retired.
Dangit.

Good doc and good dude.
Nope. If they did I would tell them to stick it up your a$$!!!!!
nope,
My Doctor asks Me - "Do you feel threatened?"

I tell him - "I'm the only one in my neighborhood that doesn't!"
"Do you feel safe in your home?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Except, you know, that whole black helicopters in the middle of the night thing."

Leaves them with their mouth agape.
Just went to Dr. this morning and the nurse asked if I was depressed and I told them only because of what is going on with our great country and she agreed with me on that.

They in the past have asked if I felt safe in my home and I had a response for that if asked by saying "The only place I feel unsafe is in gun free zones" like the medical building I was sitting in at the time.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
My Doctor asks Me - "Do you feel threatened?"

I tell him - "I'm the only one in my neighborhood that doesn't!"

Ha!
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
That's when I say none of your fu cking business, and You have any more questions?
Exactly
"Hi charlie chuckles this is your doctor"

"Hi Welfare doctor how are you doing"?

" I'm fine Charlie chuckles how are you"

"I'm fine doc just a little colostomy bag leak today but I'm good till CNA twice a week bath time tommorow".

" um... yeah ok... charlie chuckles do your own a gun" ?

" Yes sir I sure do! Saved up for a year got me a hi point .45 pistol"

"Thats nice charlie chuckles... blow your brains out with it and do society a favor"

Hang up click and dial tone in charlie chuckles ear....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Originally Posted by renegade50

"I'm fine doc just a little colostomy bag leak today but I'm good till CNA twice a week bath time tommorow".

"Thats nice charlie chuckles... blow your brains out with and do society a favor"

DUDE! wink
The doc should be asking if SA Charlie lives rent free in your heads. If you hear his voice in your head.
My doctor shoots a 260 Rem and she's pretty dang good shot.
I usually tell them I have an an 1866 50cal Ms4010, two 105mm howitzers, a dozen M72 LAWs, 1 trebuchet, and various small arms
Nope. But mine asked me about some different 45s a while back. 😊
Anyone?

Are they looking to buy, or sell??
My ex doc had a long string of questions like that. Very invasive stuff. Nothing health related. I told him it was out of line. HIPPA allows them, maybe encourages them to record this stuff on our permanent record. Will explain the need to drug us or rob us of dangerous items. Totalitarians are everywhere these days, even the PTA. COVID worked pretty well for them. Still scaring people into masks and fear of living.
Had a pediatrician about 10 years ago ask if we had guns in the home. Told him just a few, maybe 45 to 50? I built the owner of the practices home, let him know and the dipshit was gone next time we went.
Only thing I've been asked but felt suicidal or not killing someone. And I said no never suicidal and the only person I ever thought I needed to kill was SACharlie..
My Doctors talk about the guns they have.

One has some nice rifles and some pistols.
He even asked me about one he was looking at before he bought it.

They are good folks.
Only thing I've been asked but felt suicidal or not killing someone. And I said no never suicidal and the only person I ever thought I needed to kill was SACharlie..
He is a damn good shot too.
It’s been about 6 or 7 years years back my Dr retired. I needed to see a Dr and went to UT&B clinic by my house.

They had me fill out forms and I like to have fell over with all the gun questions. I wrote on the form none of your damn business.

The Dr. I need to see walked in the room and I let her know I came to see a Dr, not discuss my second amendment rights. She didn’t have much to say about it.

She did physical, blood work etc. told me the normal loose weight, cholesterol was a little high.

About six months later I get a call from UTMB, said they want to run some more test and for me come in. I said what for, they said some of the numbers on your blood work were a little high. I said it wasn’t important enough 6 months ago but it is now. I asked point blank did the Dr over look anything, oh no not at all. Then why after fact are you wanting me to come in. You just want more of my money or did I not answer all the gun question. So you and the Obama loving Dr. I saw can go to hell. Don’t have to worry about me going back.
They always ask me if anyone is beating or abusing me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by slumlord
They always ask me if anyone is beating or abusing me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quit showing them your black and blue wanger!
My Dr. and I talk about guns and hunting every visit. miles
A couple years ago in the dentist's office I was informed I needed two crowns.

When deciding if I was going to do them simultaneously or spread the expense over two years, the Dentist offered to take a Walmart discount Wea Vanguard deluxe in 243 w/ VX 2 3-9x40 & Talley LW rings in payment. He gave me a very fair price, Slightly more than I had invested in the outfit and fifty rounds of the hand loads I had sighted it in with.
I've been asked those questions as a matter of routine and answered simply without getting defensive -
and the doctor was cool and it was no big deal.
I've had that question once, from a Dr who was not my regular MD. I asked him why he wanted to know and he really didn't have a good answer. It was a pleasant but one-sided conversation, ending with "we'll just leave that one blank."
Never been asked.
I was asked ONE time at the hospital... my wife works there and we are on their health care plan...

I saw that coming, and I responded.. NO Sir... I am anti gun.. our society doesn't need them...

" Good answer" and then he dropped any more questions like that...

may be why they never asked me again... who knows...
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I've been asked those questions as a matter of routine and answered simply without getting defensive -
and the doctor was cool and it was no big deal.

Get defensive and you never know what will be written in the records. I've taken to just saying I'm too old to hunt and got rid of all guns.
My GP is an avid hunter/shooter and the only time he asks me about guns, it is to ask what I have bought lately. The first time I heard about the gun questions, I asked him why he did not ask them. He said it was nobody's business.
Never been asked, but it has been on forms once in a while. I just leave all non-health questions blank. No one has ever said anything.

Bruce
Charlie always shows us what the Dem Talking Points will be for the week
Myself, no.
If you’re a boomer with dementia, or a weak broken vessel that is taking psychotropics because life sucks and you can’t handle it I could see a legitimate reason for it.

Outside of that, hard to see any rational justification.

Been in a bunch, never been asked.

Better amend my statement.

No I don’t think Drs are or should be arbiters of our liberties. I only meant to say there is an argument to be made.
Anyone?
Hell, last time I went in with my wife to her primary care doc I ended up handling his AR pistol (Sugar Weasel) and his Walther PDP cary gun. Both were bad cool. If any of mine asked in any negative way at all I would find a new doc that isn't a liberal candy ass.
Anyone?

I’ve been asked. It was before I read about the Commie AMA guidelines. Or I would have lied and told him about how I regularly practiced with my machine guns and mortars.

Instead I still probably scared the hell out of hum by asking how many guns he owned and that it was nice to meet a fellow gun owner.

Stupid me.
I had one ask and replied that no, guns are bad.
In this state it's illegal for them to ask.
I have never had a Doctor ask me a single question about anything other than why I came to see him/her.

All those stupid questions about feeling safe, depression, guns, etc. come from a nurse of the doctors assistant long before any Doctor enters the room.
If your doc is asking about your guns in a negative way, it's probably more of an indication you live in a liberal [bleep] hole. Move.
I talk guns and hunting with most of the docs I know, and it's quite a few.
I tell him about my Hubbly cap gun from 1959 that I still have and had framed for display. Seems to satisfy them.

+1
Originally Posted by renegade50

"Thats nice charlie chuckles... blow your brains out with it and do society a favor"

Only in a perfect world........
Took dad, he's 93, for his pre-op session last week.

Nurse: Mr Allen, do you feel safe at home?

Dad: (after brief pause) ...the only thing I'm scared of is my wife.....

Me: Uh Dad, that's actually what she's asking you..............

smile

They even let her pick him up to go home after surgery.... all is good. Crazy old fart!

Brief story:

He and a buddy are in Basic together DI: anyone here think they can shoot a shotgun?? Dad and buddy raise their hands.....

After running a dozen or so without a miss they were told to get back in line..............
That's when I say none of your fu cking business,
Nearly exactly what I replied with... They've not asked since..
© 24hourcampfire